A Worldwide Peace Movement - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 796 Old 06-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodcents View Post
Can I pipe in? Even though I haven't filled out a judge your neighbor worksheet, I think The Work and this thread created an epiphany for me recently. I am dealing with a very stressful person/situation at the moment and I realized the other day my interaction with this person is very limited. But the hours I spend thinking about those interactions, and stressing about them are caused by my thoughts and my thinking and are totally controlled by me. That has been very helpful.

Not to say I am not still thinking about the situation but it paint it in a different color. Thank you for your continued posts May May.
Wow! I am in the exact same kind of situation with a neighbor. Thanks for your post.

May May-- what a good idea about the word doc.! I will try and do that later tonight. Thanks!
#122 of 796 Old 06-19-2007, 09:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xochimama View Post
Hello May May,
Thank you for this thread.
I have been lurking here. I am intrigued by The Work, have read a bit on Katie's website and downloaded the JYN forms and others (but didn't ever fill them out). I tried to follow the link you gave in a very early post and use the "Using What Is" software that was made available by the guy in Germany, but it really fell apart for me. I couldn't figure it out because my biggest most stressful situation/thinking did not fit into the categories that he had laid out. [Should I have started with something/someone easier?] And then I got really impatient and gave up.

You're so welcome, xochimama.

Yes, I hear you about the experience you're having with the Using What Is computer program. Honestly, that program is better-suited to those who've got a little more handle on the skills and practice of The Work than a beginner does.

Faciliation can be done by yourself, a facilitator of The Work (including the volunteer hotline staff that I mentioned in the beginning of this thread), or the computer program known as Using What Is. Self-facilitation (also referred to as the One-Belief-at-a-Time worksheet) and the computer program are better saved for later on, IMO.

The purpose of the facilitator is to ground the space of inquiry. When newcomers to The Work are beginning their practice, it is extremely helpful for that space to be held by a trained facilitator. There are multiple amounts of sub-questions for the four main questions of The Work, question #4 (Who would I be without that thought?) can be hard to know how to answer, turnarounds can be tricky to arrive at, etc.

Trained facilitators can guide and support through the inquiry process. I recommend facilitation through a trained facilitator such as myself or a free hotline staffer. I also recommend watching all of the YouTube Byron Katie videos that you can. The videos are so very illustrative of The Work and are truly amazing.

Also, a facilitator can help you to hone in on the stressful thought in a given story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xochimama
You have stated here that you will facilitate The Work on this thread, so people can see, but I feel nervous about that... it's so...um...personal and soul-baring to really admit secret fears and desires and, for lack of a better work, pathologies.

I hear you, mama. There's no reason to share anything that isn't true for you to share. If you're feeling vulnerable, why not try practicing with a 'lighter', less-personal stressor subject (such as something from the list of Universal Beliefs)? It may also help to watch the YouTube videos for the purpose of relaxing into the process.

Quote:
I'm not sure why I'm posting...just to introduce myself. I guess I should really go back to the JYN worksheet and get started with writing on my own. Then come back with more questions as they arise.

One question here: does The Work help with decision-making?

I'm glad you're here. Feel free to come and ask questions whenever you want. I will do my best to answer.

In my experience, The Work helps immensely in the area of decision-making. An effect of The Work in my life is extraordinary clarity about how I want to spend each and every moment of my time (especially my mental time, my mindfulness practice, my thought-full time!). I am experiencing my dreams and I love that I live every day in excited awareness of all of the incredible, abundant offerings of the universe. I can sincerely tell you that I owe all of this grace to my practice of The Work.
#123 of 796 Old 06-19-2007, 10:21 PM

I muddled my way through the Using What Is download then got completely lost at the turnaround. I'm glad to hear it was meant for more experienced users; now I don't feel quite so dorky
#124 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Why are you upset?
You’re believing what you think.
Want to get sane?
Question what you believe.

-- Byron Katie

#125 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 02:39 PM - Thread Starter

There are no neutral thoughts. -- Byron Katie

#126 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 03:10 PM - Thread Starter

Here is a list of examples of what are known by friends of The Work as Universal Beliefs. These are beliefs that Katie has heard from individuals all around the globe, from many different cultures, languages, lifestyles and religions.

Katie teaches that there are no new stressful thoughts - they're all recycled.
It is in viewing the list of Universal Beliefs that we can see evidence of this truth.

May this list nurture you on your journey to making friends with your stressful thoughts so as to gain the strength, excitement and curiosity enough to bring them to inquiry and to therefore set yourself free.

These some poignant examples of the beliefs that cause suffering to us all.

~

I need to know what to do.

I don't know what to do.

I know what is best for others.

Something terrible is going to happen.

I can make a mistake.

People should not lie.

People should respect me.

I can control how others feel about me.

I am not good enough.

I need more money.

Life should be fair.

Parents should love their children.

I need to make a decision.

Children are supposed to love their parents.

I can't do anything right.

I can disappoint people.

I don't want to look foolish.

There's too much to do.

There's not enough time.

I know what you need.

I am worthless.

I need a partner to be happy.

It is my fault.

I should be different.

I missed my chance.

I need to be careful in life.

People should listen to me.

I am not good enough.

I am a failure.

________ doesn't care about me.

I need to understand.

I have to do it right.

I did it wrong.

There is something wrong with me.

S/he rejected me.

S/he doesn't trust me.

There should not be war in this world.

Women should/n't be so emotional.

I am not lovable.

People shouldn't use animals (medicinal research, food, etc.)

The world is not a safe place.

People are destroying the environment.

People are judging me.

I know what they are thinking.

They should agree with me.

I have to work hard.

People should keep their promises.

Other people can hurt me.

Money will make me happy.

I'm too fat/thin.

I need to be in control.

My body should be healthy.

People are not trustworthy.

________ betrayed me.

There is a purpose to my life.

I need to stay alive.

People should be grateful.

My boss should appreciate me.

I don't belong.

People should not be angry.

________ did it wrong.

I know what's best for me.

I know what you are thinking.

You don't care about me.

Life is too difficult.

I can't do it right.

I lost my chance.

I am flawed.

I am special.

S/he wants me to support him/her.

Other people have it better than I do.

The world is unsafe.

#127 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 06:01 PM

ok, I've started doing some writing. It started as the JYN worksheet with a single person (who I'll call DL), but I quickly realized that I have the SAME story about lots of people as I do about DL. : In other words, the underlying fears and stressful beliefs about DL are actually the same underlying fears and stressful beliefs about a whole bunch of people and institutions.
How embarrassing. : And of course, it's obvious that those are MY fears and stressful beliefs, and the reality is they have nothing to do with DL or anyone else.

So then I started writing about the underlying fear/stressful belief, but it's like a giant onion. Once you start peeling, there are just more fears and stressful thoughts and beliefs to tackle. Ack!! This is starting to seem really difficult... Is that what you meant when you wrote this? :

Quote:
Originally Posted by May May View Post
Layer upon layer upon layer of belief systems - including surface beliefs, cluster beliefs, underlying beliefs, foundational beliefs, etc. all become exposed and aerated. A peaceful, powerful-feeling kind of self-awareness then reigns and transformation just *happens*, effortlessly.
So you just take one belief at a time? [heh heh, maybe that's why the worksheet is called that...?] Expose all these underlying beliefs, and then start over with them and the four questions? It's so time consuming, and is actually really hard work to focus like that. It gets very confusing.

I've watched some more youtube videos. They are great. But she makes it look so simple, and I'm finding this very challenging...
#128 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, xochimama. . . I am nodding and laughing through tears of understanding for your experience with The Work in so, so many ways. Good for you for committing to the process, as it sounds from what you tell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xochimama View Post
ok, I've started doing some writing. It started as the JYN worksheet with a single person (who I'll call DL), but I quickly realized that I have the SAME story about lots of people as I do about DL. : In other words, the underlying fears and stressful beliefs about DL are actually the same underlying fears and stressful beliefs about a whole bunch of people and institutions.
How embarrassing. : And of course, it's obvious that those are MY fears and stressful beliefs, and the reality is they have nothing to do with DL or anyone else.

So then I started writing about the underlying fear/stressful belief, but it's like a giant onion. Once you start peeling, there are just more fears and stressful thoughts and beliefs to tackle. Ack!! This is starting to seem really difficult... Is that what you meant when you wrote this?

Yes, that was what I meant. I'm totally agreeing with what you're saying, here. It's good to notice these things, isn't it? Living in awareness is sooo powerful. Just being aware, conscious of thoughts gives us so many opportunities for different experiences. It's hard at first, but that is only because we're so used to looking outside of ourselves for answers. That is why this work is called The Work, LOL. Stick with it, friend. It gets much easier.

Quote:
So you just take one belief at a time? [heh heh, maybe that's why the worksheet is called that...?] Expose all these underlying beliefs, and then start over with them and the four questions? It's so time consuming, and is actually really hard work to focus like that. It gets very confusing.

Yes. This Work is a meditation. Slowing and stilling the mind so as to freeze the thoughts, at first, onto paper is one of the integral aspects to The Work. It is a very grounding activity while also being a strenuous mental excercise. You're using mental muscles that you haven't much, before, and using them in new ways. It certainly deserves the very literal description of mental surgery. It is often for the first time that many of us begin to entertain the opposite of our thoughts (AKA the turnaround).

The experience is better known as self-realization.

Quote:
I've watched some more youtube videos. They are great. But she makes it look so simple, and I'm finding this very challenging...

For sure! And . Katie is just so awesome to be in the presence of, to witness. So awesome.

In my experience, the little tastes of freedom that you get from completing just one round of inquiry are so very sweet that they're all the incentive I need to delve into more of my beliefs. And the layers begin to peel themselves, after a while, as I live more and more in the light of inquiry. It really does get easier.

In the meantime, I love that you are making friends with you.
#129 of 796 Old 06-20-2007, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Every story is a variation on a single theme: This shouldn't be happening. I shouldn't have to experience this. God is unjust. Life is unfair. -- Byron Katie

#130 of 796 Old 06-21-2007, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

The Work of Byron Katie

Four Questions:

Is it true?
Can you absolutely know that it's true?
How do you react when you believe that thought?
Who would you be without the thought?

And remember to turn it around.

#131 of 796 Old 06-21-2007, 08:55 PM - Thread Starter

Everyone is a mirror image of yourself — your own thinking coming back at you. -- Byron Katie

#132 of 796 Old 06-22-2007, 11:14 PM - Thread Starter

Close your eyes...let your inner world report itself to you. -- Byron Katie

#133 of 796 Old 06-24-2007, 09:50 PM - Thread Starter

A demonstration of Byron Katie facilitating The Work on the subject of empathy ~

He Should Be More Understanding

#134 of 796 Old 06-24-2007, 09:57 PM - Thread Starter

You can be right later. For now, go in. -- Byron Katie

#135 of 796 Old 06-24-2007, 09:58 PM - Thread Starter

Depression is the effect of a story -- no more, no less. -- Byron Katie

#136 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 01:15 PM

Quote:
After all, knowledge is power and it takes awareness to achieve the knowledge.
My experience is that knowledge is simply knowledge. Knowledge begets itself. Power by its nature infers duality or put another way, not knowing.
#137 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 06:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnelian View Post
My experience is that knowledge is simply knowledge. Knowledge begets itself. Power by its nature infers duality or put another way, not knowing.

Thank you for sharing your experience, carnelian.

I can see how you would say that. I have been able to relate to the idea of knowledge as simply knowledge - as in, stories sometimes not having stressful emotions attached to them. Many other times, however, I am not able to relate to that concept and my experience of knowledge in those moments is then what would best be described as a stressful story. It is at those times that I love to question my story and discover the ways in which I am lying to myself (AKA denial) with thoughts that are arguments with reality.

In reference to the response of mine that you quoted, specifically, I was speaking of the power of awareness of options. Awareness of realistic options is simply what is left when I’ve questioned (i.e. unraveled) my stressful story and therefore dissolved the fear that it caused. Options are important to me to consider in each and every moment, and the more the better. Sometimes, my strongest option may be to do something differently on the outside (meaning doing something different in the context of life, itself) and sometimes my strongest option may be to do something differently on the inside - such as taking the time to really notice how something that I thought I didn't want to happen can and does truly serve and nourish my life. To see how my life is even better for it. That is about Loving What Is.

And, yes, I can also see your point about power inferring duality.

Honestly, the duality of the emotional experience of stress vs. peace in response to the many stories my thoughts tell as they flit and flutter, traveling about in the universe of mind, is just my reality at times. It just is what is. . . until it is no longer.

Answering the questions of The Work always leaves me with less of a story. I find that what I am without my story is gratitude in action. I am left more open, compassionate, loving and available to serve in each precious moment. That is my tangible, physical experience of knowing and of being peace.

The Work, for me, is an experience of mental alchemy. It is about meeting mind where it is in each moment - right here, right now and not trying to push myself ahead of my own evolution. Does that make sense?

I hear you saying that duality, for you, means not knowing. I think that is wonderful that you have achieved the state of being beyond duality in your life’s emotional experience. If I am understanding you correctly, it sounds like you do not experience stressful thoughts because it just simply is what is in your mind, all of the time. That is truly amazing.

It is such a blessing to experience mental peace for the gifts of such just emanate and serve to hold the space of that in the world. Thanks for sharing your peace in the world.
#138 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 07:16 PM

I am interested that I want to keep responding to this, May May. Thank-you. And what you think of my states or non-states is none of my business. I have no experience with the Work but I do know that there is no such thing as being beyond duality. There is no beyond. Just as there is no awareness OF something. Awareness is achieved by nothing but itself. There is no subject or object involved. It is the seeking itself. It is the moment arising to know itself as itself. It never knows what it will be until it arises. It meets itself for the first time everytime. We live as awareness, it isn't qualified.
#139 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 08:06 PM - Thread Starter

It is interesting for me, too, to talk with you, carnelian.

Quote:
I have no experience with the Work but I do know that there is no such thing as being beyond duality. There is no beyond.

Ok. Maybe I misunderstood your point, but your previous post sounded like you do not experience anything that would be called power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnelian
Just as there is no awareness OF something. Awareness is achieved by nothing but itself. There is no subject or object involved. It is the seeking itself. It is the moment arising to know itself as itself. It never knows what it will be until it arises. It meets itself for the first time everytime. We live as awareness, it isn't qualified.

This, I understand. However, the above experience was simply not my truth 100% of the time, for many, many years. Living as awareness, for me, was something that I moved in and out of, it was not a constant thing. It did become more and more common in my experience, however, thanks to The Work. How to achieve awareness, for me, was about turning within and listening to the wisdom of my thoughts, meeting mind right in the moment, in real time.

I find that when I'm experiencing stress, if I turn within and still myself enough to hear the story, then I can find the beliefs that caused the stressful feeling and question them. Once I've questioned and turned around my stressful stories, I am once again home in peace and that is the experience I know as living awareness. I needed help from the tool known as The Work to achieve that state.

From your posts, carnelian, it sounds as if you've achieved peace. It sounds like you've found a way that works for you (if I am reading you correctly). This thread is here for those who have not yet found a way out of their suffering. The Work is offered freely here for those it may serve. Am I understanding your posts clearly, in your opinion? Is there something specific from your personal healing experience that you'd like to share with us here?
#140 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Just to clarify on a side note ~ The Work is not a philosophy. It is not a religion or a concept. It is simply four questions and a turnaround. All the magic, all the power is in the answers to the questions. The Work only works when the questions are answered. The answers must come from within each of us because our truths are our own personal experience of reality.

The Work does not exist to counter or align with concepts and philosophies in the world, although it's been known to have that effect. For example, The Work is all about the law of cause & effect. Cause & effect is a universal law, much like the law of attraction. The Work allows us to see what was previously invisible to us ~ the cause & effect of our own choices.

The Work is also about taking 100% responsibility for ourselves. In answering the questions, we can see how we manifest everything that we believe - that there is no exception to this illustration of the law of attraction. However, The Work is very different from other methods that involve the law of attraction such as The Secret in that the focus is on honoring and questioning the origin of the manifesting - the seed - instead of on creating the end result (The Difference Between The Work and The Secret). It's focus is on mind, on thought, trusting that the effortless result of a clear mind is peace and grace.

There is no focus in The Work on creating or manifesting. Creation and manifestation are the effortless results of thought itself. All thought. The Work simply helps us to become aware, to notice the thoughts and their effects (question #3 ~ How do you react when you think that thought?), as well as the effect of not having those thoughts (question #4 ~ Who would you be without that thought?).
#141 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Living as awareness, for me, was something that I moved in and out of, it was not a constant thing. It did become more and more common in my experience, however, thanks to The Work. How to achieve awareness, for me, was about turning within and listening to the wisdom of my thoughts, meeting mind right in the moment, in real time.

Ok, I'm feeling the limitations of language here. I'll try again. Because it's so gracefully simple.

We live AS awareness, unqualified. We cannot move in and out of what we are. Constancy is a concept that has nothing to do with anything but an idea about what we think awareness might be.

Oy, you know what? I see that I am trying to convince you of MY experience of awareness. Which has nothing to do with yours, is irrelevant to the beauty and perfection of your experience.

Thank-you, May May, for this jewel. I bow to the awareness you are.
#142 of 796 Old 06-25-2007, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Ok, I'm feeling the limitations of language here. I'll try again. Because it's so gracefully simple.

We live AS awareness, unqualified. We cannot move in and out of what we are. Constancy is a concept that has nothing to do with anything but an idea about what we think awareness might be.

Oy, you know what? I see that I am trying to convince you of MY experience of awareness. Which has nothing to do with yours, is irrelevant to the beauty and perfection of your experience.

Thank-you, May May, for this jewel. I bow to the awareness you are.

LOL. You're welcome and likewise.

I get you, carnelian. I really get what you're talking about. I see that your experience of awareness is really graceful and that it's working for you.

The thing is, friend, that the belief in the thought that "We live AS awareness, unqualified" is something that many people do not 'know' (since we're on the subject of knowledge) yet. And to begin with, to know one's own truth through the process of mind-questioning-heart and then waiting silently for its answer, is my favorite way to get to the place of knowing awareness. And there are countless other paths to peace. I honor that you've found the best way for you.

For many years I've studied countless teachings on subjects such as the awareness and love that we all truly are and it all resonated so deeply within my soul but, in times of stress, I could not relate to them. In fact, I'll admit, many times they felt dismissive. Then I felt like an even bigger failure for my inability to feel better in response to 'knowing' such information as a concept that I could imitate.

Eventually, feeling frustrated, betrayed and wayward, I fell down on my knees and opened my mind up to The Work (which I'd previously not taken very seriously for years). It turns out that the only thing missing from my experience when I didn't appreciate The Work was an open mind. And an open mind is the only requirement for The Work.

Through my dedicated, sincere practice of The Work including attendance at The School for The Work and many other Byron Katie events, I have learned to ask me. I have discovered the inner sage. All the teachings of the ancients are coming through my own thought streams (which are never personal). And I am there as witness to the whole, spectacular show. Why? Because awareness has been born of this process of discovery known as self-realization.

So, as a being of loving awareness that we all are, I know that that's true. I understand that. I'm remembering a relavant quote of Katie's, right now ~

I’m very clear that everyone in the world loves me. I just don’t expect them to realize it yet.
~

For those of you
who are still wayward
and seeking refuge
might you go within and ask~
Is it true?

#143 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 10:09 AM - Thread Starter

Confusion is the only suffering. -- Byron Katie

#144 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM

hello, I am new here...I am going to start simply by saying I have terrible trust issues.....
I have been hurt over and over by men, emotionally and physically .I am in relationship now where my dp is a great guy. emotionally available...physically attentive and loving. he's a great dad....but there are parts of my life that won't let me trust him. I have obsessive thougths about him hurting me emtotionally. I am so caught up in it.
The second thing that is bothering me presently is my struggle w/ trusting anyone.
I feel lonely and angry and I am always expecting people to hurt me. I feel on edge and stressed all the time. I lash out at my children and my niece(alot, she lies to me constantly and is intensely jealous of my other children and my affections for them......but thats a whole other story)
I love my niece...but I am NOT her mother.....she lives with me and dp...but we are NOT her parents....and I have a bond with my own children that I will probably never have with her.
anyhow....I need help....my poor dp is feeling the brunt of my insecurities and anger...as are my kids.....I don't like myself. At all. ever. how can anyone love me?
#145 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mama.

Thank you for sharing your experience, here. I hear that you're really suffering, right now.

From your post, this really struck me ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mothertoall View Post
how can anyone love me?

Does this mean that you're unlovable, angel? Is that really true?
#146 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 12:54 PM

I feel unloveable.....sometimes the anger and sadness I feel make me feel undeserving.....
I do NOT trust people...at all...accept my kids. I trust them....but anyone outside of that be it adults or other children...I do not trust them. My family....my brothers and sisters....anyone.
I am constantly on alert....and its very draining.
I have tried to live "as if" but I can't ....the obsessive thoughts and images in my brain put me on overload and I go into defense mode and shut down.
only my sweet little ones (and all my kiddos are little ones...even the oldest ) can get past my wall......
#147 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I feel unloveable.....sometimes the anger and sadness I feel make me feel undeserving.....
I do NOT trust people...at all...accept my kids. I trust them....but anyone outside of that be it adults or other children...I do not trust them. My family....my brothers and sisters....anyone.
I am constantly on alert....and its very draining.
I have tried to live "as if" but I can't ....the obsessive thoughts and images in my brain put me on overload and I go into defense mode and shut down.
only my sweet little ones (and all my kiddos are little ones...even the oldest ) can get past my wall......

Ok. I understand that you're saying it's true for you that you feel unlovable. I'm reading your statements of evidence of the belief that you are unlovable, in your opinion. I hear from you that you do not trust people, have strong sadness and anger in response to that and that it means that you're unlovable.

And I ask you ~ can you absolutely know that you are unlovable? In those moments that you're sitting there, doing what you do ~ being on alert, feeling the sadness and anger, not trusting anyone except for your small children. . . can you absolutely know that you're unlovable in those moments?

#148 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 01:16 PM

I don't know.....I feel so guilty for the way I feel towards others (not trusting) and that makes it worse! its this horrible cirlce i get caught in.....I just want to get out.

I don't trust my niece.....she does things that hurt me . she lies. she looks at me like I am an evil woman....she gives me dirty looks when I hug my dp....she has told me she doesn't like it when we are affectionate w/ each other...(even though that was over a year ago.....she still gives us dirty looks when we hug or kiss) I am resentful fo her being here sometimes.....I feel like my family unloaded her on me.....and never really asked how I felt about it....its just what I do.....they think. and it is......I am the caretaker...but who takes care of me???
#149 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 01:43 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I am the caretaker...but who takes care of me???

That is a good question, you ask. I look forward to your answer to that one in a bit. . .

But, for now, I hear you saying that you don't know if you are unlovable.

I am appreciating that you're not so sure of that, now, dear mothertoall.

There are two kinds of mind - the 'I Know' mind and the 'Don't Know' mind. The I Know mind is a stressful place to be - being the 'all-knowing' one and all the pressures that come with that identity. The Don't Know mind is a much more open, more peaceful place to hang out in my experience.

Katie's teaching that reality is always kinder than our story about it is a really good description for what we find, through the process of inquiry, on the other side of our original beliefs (by way of the turnaround, which will come in a while).

Do you know about the three kinds of business?

Katie tells us there are only three kinds of business in all of the universe ~ yours, mine and god's (the god of your understanding).

So whose business would you say it is ~ whether or not you are lovable?
#150 of 796 Old 06-27-2007, 01:57 PM

I don't know.
now I am confused....I feel like there is a right answer...and i don't know what it is.....
I often feel like this.....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page