Copper IUD and Side effects - Page 22 - Mothering Forums

31Likes

#631 of 632 Old 02-01-2016, 08:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks that was helpful, re the calcium potassium ratio I have not really looked into this in depth, should I be increasing my potassium levels now? Is there any supplements foods etc I should introduce or eliminate ? I have not had a hair mineral test mainly due to finances but I realise this would be very beneficial. Re my appt with gp last week she suggested I will be fine to conceive and believes no harm will come to baby with my subclinical hypothyroidism, initially during the consultation she was goin to refer me to an endocrinologist however after consulting with a colleague they have decided to wait until I'm pregnant but have said I will need close mointering as it is likely i will develop overt hypothyroidism once pregnant.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#632 of 632 Old 02-01-2016, 08:18 AM

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Doctors and drug companies have know for decades, since the 1960s, that copper in the IUD will cause these symptoms. Those copper IUDs leak copper into the system which causes an imbalance of minerals in the body. This is essentially a poison. Copper is needed for iron balance in the blood, but it can throw off the zinc in the body.

All IUDs carry the danger of PID in addition to the copper problems. The Dalkon Shield did not contain copper yet it is off the market for a very good reason.

Doctors have known this since before you were born. Ask your doctor why you were not warned about these dangers.

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions than by putting these decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."

~Thomas Sowell~

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page