Moms who have had their crunchy plans sabotaged by reality-Support Thread - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#211 of 213 Old 09-29-2008, 03:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
We're a crunchy family. Compost, co-sleep, cloth diaper, GD, EBF, babywearing (both me and my DH! , so despite DS's entry into the world, weve been ok. He's still young, though.

Sara caffix.gif, Keith 2whistle.gif, Toby 6/08superhero.gif, Nomi 4/10blahblah.gif, Mona 1/12 hammer.gif

Mama of three, lover, student rabbi, spoonie, friend, musician, narcoleptic, space muffin, pretty much a dragon. Crunchy like matzoh.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 of 213 Old 10-01-2008, 03:24 PM

I'm on a different medication for PPD and I still feel like crap all the time - have let Toby cry several times this week because I'm a single parent right now (DH is on a business trip) and I just. can't. handle. it.

We're also going to start vaxing - TODAY - because, as someone mentioned "when economies fall, disease follows." That, and we're not sure if Toby inherited DH or my immune system. If he got mine he's going to need all the help he can get, poor kid.

We tried CDing for a whole 3 days last week. Hated it. Didn't work for us. Yet another crunchy catastrophe.

Meanwhile, I'm eating healthier than I ever have before, checking the labels on everything, and trying to get by with less STUFF. When we move into our next house (soon, please) I can't wait to start a garden and can my produce. Toby and I go for walks daily, which may not be a crunchy thing per se but it's a huge thing for me since I am the laziest couch potato to hit the earth I am learning how to sew, I learned how to knit. So yeah, we're making progress on random things.

Kris - married to Nate since 12/06, mom to Toby since 1/08. Also servant to two felines. Done having babies for medical reasons.

#213 of 213 Old 10-18-2008, 08:43 PM - Thread Starter

Bump!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page