Frame #1: What's that smell?
2. Right there! Oh my goodness! Freedom Fries?
3. Hey, ...Franco Americans?
4. What, ...my friend?
--Or are you such bumkins that you can't even recognize a French name?
5. Let me ask you something: Why do you think we liberated France in 1945?
--Pay attention: we liberated France so that she would be FREE! Free from foreign domination! Get it?
6. For you, loyalty only goes one way. After 9/11, the French headlines read, "Today we are all Americans!" If the terrorists had destroyed the Eiffel Tower, would you have declared, "Today we are all Frenchmen?"
7. Of course not! You know why?
8. Becasue you are jingoistic...monkeys.
--Pardon our French.