"pacifism: Lurid Centerpiece Of The Homosexual Agenda" - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/030903.asp

here is a short excerpt, read the whole thing at the link above

Thing is - in my America, you're either for killing the bad guy or you are the bad guy. There's no wishy-washy middle ground. You know, Jesus may have once joked about turning the other cheek. But gents, you only have two cheeks - and rest assured that Big JC never meant for you to get your ass whooped! No sir. Long girly hair or not, Jesus wasn't no wussy peacenik. I should know, because he sits on my shoulder all day long and talks to me, saying heavy Jesus-like stuff like "George, if I wasn't busy whispering my divine plan directly into your brain stem, then hell, I'd be out in the street snapping those whining streaker hippy traitors' flimsy little chicken necks."

it was the greasy, back-stabbing homosexuals, along with the faggot-sympathizing, free-thinking artists who infected and destroyed his decent, righteously Christ-worshipping Empire.

omg, I cannot believe that ANYONE supports this guy.
#2 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:44 PM

You do realize that WhiteHouse.org is a parody website and not the real deal, right?

See domain name's Whois info:

Satire On-line
245-M Mount Hermon Road, Suite 137
Scotts Valley CA,95066
US

Domain Name: WHITEHOUSE.ORG
#3 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:45 PM

As much as I dislike George Bush, I find it hard to believe he actually made those remarks publicly. Surely that isn't a legitimate White House website?

Did he actually say those hateful things?

Ah, we posted at the same time, Rowan's dad.
#4 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:47 PM - Thread Starter

I just can't get over this, I am sitting here in a daze that a "person" so full of hate could possibly be representing my country. I am so utterly embarrassed that anyone might assume that because I am a US citizen that I could agree with even 1% of this diatribe. This "man" is truly extremely scary to me.

He doesn't care for human rights, he doesn't care for freedom. All he cares is that he gets to force his hateful and biggoted views on MY country and the world.

omg
#5 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter

thank you for pointing out it is a parody site, because I couldn't find that info.

Sorry to those (including myself) that took this seriously. ug, these need to be more clear. this freaked me out.
#6 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:51 PM

i'm not a W lover, but when i see stuff like that, it totally discredits people who oppose him. if you're viewing it for sarcastic humor, then it's fine, but it's clearly over the top hyperbole.
#7 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:56 PM

Over the top it may be...................but deep inside myself I have no doubt that this man says crap like this privately. I can just feel the disdain for any not in his camp.............

El
#8 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 02:59 PM
Banned

It is markedly too fluid and multi-syllabic for Dubya.

Dubya shows no ability in his speeches or impromptu comments, to rapid-fire adjectives like this. He is much more into 'ya know', smirking, and repitition. 'it just goes on and on and on...' (alleged evasions by Saddam Hussein for 12 years) or 'it's a re-run of a bad movie' (again, Saddam Hussein)
#9 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 03:03 PM

".org" is different from ".gov"

".gov" is the real deal...but you had me goin' for a minute, for SURE!

Joyce in the mts.

CD Labor/Postpartum (MSTM), Doula trainer (BAI), Midwifery Student/Apprentice, CPS Tech
#10 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally posted by Els' 3 Ones
Over the top it may be...................but deep inside myself I have no doubt that this man says crap like this privately. I can just feel the disdain for any not in his camp.............

El
I completely agree, I have no doubt that he does feel that way. And my first impression (before I knew it was a parody) is that surely even he isn't stupid enough to say this is public.
#11 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 05:23 PM

NM said: "I see people here also seemingly believing that if its on the internet and supports their views its just gotta be true."

Apples-to-Oranges comparison: taking apples (honest mistakes relating to noticing Internet addresses and/or knowing the differences in what comes after the dot...) and comparing them to oranges (as intimated in the quote... preferred use of bogus online sources because they support certain views).

And let's face it: The page in question IS at a well-known political satire page. Just because one doesn't like it, doesn't mean that it is not protected by the first amendment OR that it was presented as fact at that page.

(And just because one may not agree with, or like the content of a post, doesn't mean the content isn't true. One can do more research at widely-valued resources to cross reference. It does take time, but it is time well-spent.)

You learn as you go. And you pay your dues. Sometimes it's the "garbage in; garbage out" thing that is just choice and free will. Some folks, no matter what, prefer info that keeps them feeling comfy. If they don't accept challenge well, then posting online may simply not be for them.

All that said, yes, one must be careful..

The Internet is FULL of accurate info and also fun, silly things, as well as rife with garbage..you pays your money and you takes your chances...Joyce in the mts.

CD Labor/Postpartum (MSTM), Doula trainer (BAI), Midwifery Student/Apprentice, CPS Tech
#12 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Nursing Mother
I see people here also seemingly believing that if its on the internet and supports their views its just gotta be true.
Here in this thread or at MDC? Who are you talking about?
#13 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 05:35 PM

NM- It's interesting because I see people do the same thing with the news. If it's on the news, it must be true. I believe no matter what the source, cross-referencing is important, especially these days where on my stations you can find opinion marketed as fact.
#14 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 06:06 PM

I forgot to add that I think the news situation is far more dangerous than the internet. Many, many people watch the news with the assumption that what they're seeing is fact because, well, it's supposed to be. I think far fewer people view the internet that way. As far as some of the sites people have posted here, I think some question the validity because the theory and fact presented is extremely different from what they hold true and it so far from the main stream. But what we've proved with the news example is that being main stream doesn't equal truth.
#15 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 06:13 PM - Thread Starter

If several private news sources are stating and claiming the same story in the same way I'd most likely consider it true

Couldn't all the of them be reporting info from the same source?? If so that doesn't help the credibility factor.
#16 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 07:11 PM

My apologies for those who have seen the first study already.

FAIR

Commentary

In the works

Bill O'Reilly

Hadn't heard this before...
#17 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Banned

After what just went down with the Washington Post, NY Times and the leaks straight from the mouth of Kenneth Starr (despite it being illegal) to these publications (which were printed to slander the Clinton administration but printed as factual evidence, which it was not), anything is possible.

Two names: Jayson Blair and Stephen Glass.

As it is said, tip of the iceberg.
#18 of 22 Old 05-22-2003, 09:54 PM

Sorry, but that site is just sooo funny. The pictures are great.

Accd to Paul Belega (definately not a GWB fan, wrote "Its still the economy stupid" and "is our children learning?") Bush is not racist/exclusionary, just very comfortabel around people who are.

There is a funny Onion article related to this, though... something about there being an incorrect fact on the internet. Lots of people (online, IRL, etc...), take *anything* as fact!

#19 of 22 Old 05-27-2003, 08:50 AM

Remember how the satirical content of the article at WH.org that was linked in the OP struck revulsion in folks till they realized it was indeed satire?

Well...never underestimate the potential for life to imitate art: what the mind can conceive, can soon be perceived...in reality:

http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,...416067,00.html

snip>>> "'We are trying to change the tone in the state capitals - and turn them toward bitter nastiness and partisanship,' said Grover Norquist, a leading Republican strategist, who heads a group called Americans for Tax Reform.

*....And here is the kicker!!!!!!....* :

"Bipartisanship is another name for date rape, " Norquist, a onetime adviser to former House Speaker Newt Gingrich said, citing an axiom of House conservatives." <<<end snip.

Yet another instance of these guys revealing repressed sexual proclivities? THIS is what is driving governance of this country now? And women think this is good?...and OK?

(I personally, don't see too much difference in the content of this article and the WH.org satire from the standpoint of "Wha-wha-whaaaaaat?", that it elicits. And what's more...is...it's REAL!)

Could this administration, RNC, or those quoted get any more blatant in the concepts and choice of words used to communicate and promote their agenda?

WWJD? WWFT? (What would Freud think?)

...Don't know...it just reminded me of the OP in this thread somehow, only worse and more twisted, because it's real...Joyce in the mts. (edited for spelling)

#20 of 22 Old 05-28-2003, 07:34 AM

I haven't seen the site, but I did hear him say that he prayed for God to make him a better person.

Why won't she answer him?
#21 of 22 Old 05-28-2003, 08:58 AM - Thread Starter

wow Joyce, that is an interesting link..........

Ruth Why won't she answer him?

I wish I knew that too, lololol.
#22 of 22 Old 05-30-2003, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joyce in the mts.
".org" is different from ".gov"

".gov" is the real deal...but you had me goin' for a minute, for SURE!

Joyce in the mts.

Just watch out for whitehouse.com!!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page