Ezzo book at the Parent Resource Center! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 08-27-2003, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This week I was browsing through the lending library at our parent resource center and was really shocked to find Ezzo's Babywise book. I am now trying to decide the best course of action.
My first thought was to raise heck with the director and try to get the book yanked from the shelf. Then I thought that if this failed, the book would still be there.
So then I thought maybe some covert action might be better, like placing a big warning sticker on the inside cover.
Any thoughts ladies?
#2 of 2 Old 08-27-2003, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My first thought was that the book should disapear. But I guess they might just replace it.

I think I would go to the director armed with documentation agains the Ezzos. There is plenty of it available. Look for short, sweet, to the point critiques put out by mainstream authorities. I would argue to have the book removed, because in that case -- people would be educated and the book would stay gone.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page