Old 03-27-2009, 08:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire View Post
Maia- Feel better quick.
thanks!
i already do. i am ravenous right now-- good sign, right? i think i'll probably be ok by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post
Can we send some vibes to my baby sister?
Her midwife just called and said she could just have a sac with no baby. The plan is another ultrasound in two weeks. I cannot imagine what she is going through right now.
oh man, that's awful. i hope it all turns out alright! :

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2009, 09:53 PM

i took some photo's today with my cheap camera. I wish I had a cd to put them on so that I could take them to get printed. Hey, can I put them on a flash drive?

There are so many things I should/want to do on Saturday but definitely not enough time. I think the grocery store will be my second stop. Craving Brown Cow Cream on Top yogurt. Yum!
And I need veggies to make some soup/stew.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

Old 03-27-2009, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
i took some photo's today with my cheap camera. I wish I had a cd to put them on so that I could take them to get printed. Hey, can I put them on a flash drive?

There are so many things I should/want to do on Saturday but definitely not enough time. I think the grocery store will be my second stop. Craving Brown Cow Cream on Top yogurt. Yum!
And I need veggies to make some soup/stew.
You should be able to. You can also take the memory card down. Most photo kiosks have multiple ways to upload your pictures. I used to work one hour photo

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
Old 03-27-2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post
wheee for TMing. how's everyone doing? sending happy energy!
:
WOOT! : Watched The Secret and went through my new mags last night... today I'm out looking at houses and THINK we've found the one! It's exactly like a house we looked at thursday but it's got a much larger yard (still smallish but plenty big for swingset, climber and some running around, and even a little place for veggies) that is all level : We have printed off an application and are taking all our copies of paperwork with us at the viewing so we can get our app in straight away If all goes well, we'll be picking up keys on the 8th or 9th and moving in over Easter weekend.. good thing it's not a 'real' holiday for us lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaLuna Rayne View Post

Her midwife just called and said she could just have a sac with no baby. The plan is another ultrasound in two weeks. I cannot imagine what she is going through right now.
I hope everything turns out well for her hun.

Quote:
Hoping it's ok to wait til Saturday to TM.
Of course it is ok, you'll still be starting during the new moon energy so it's fine! Try to get yourself thinking about what you want to look for in the meantime

Quote:
Yep should work, or you could just take the memory card out of the camera... most places that print photos have multi card readers where you can put em straight in

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
Old 03-28-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
Yep should work, or you could just take the memory card out of the camera... most places that print photos have multi card readers where you can put em straight in
I already deleted the pics from the camera.

Old 03-28-2009, 09:18 AM
gun

Maia - glad you're on the mend!

DoK - how did the second meeting go?

BellaLuna - I hope the U/S was an error for your sister.

Yesterday was so glorious here! Z and I were at the park all morning and we had the place to ourselves! Later we went to our friends house for a play date and escaped wo/ any toddler fighting! : Done w/ the TM! Whew! If I see any other images today as I go along, I will add them, but otherwise I feel good about it. I didn't write any affirmations to add, I wanted all the keys/images/phrase to come from the magazines I had. I am really excited that DH did one too. He is the strong silent type, but he did it! : I am sorry I haven't been here much, but I read everyday. I have been really busy trying to figure out how to blog, and oh! I LOVE IT!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone!!

Peace- Heather
Old 03-28-2009, 10:57 AM

I had a gathering of five women at my house- we decided to just chat and it was wonderful. I got to knew five women in a more kindred way and it made me happy!

Gun- aren't those days magical? my kids always seem to shine when out in nature.

If I have time, I think I will do a small tm. I have never done one before...
be back, dd spilled her juice on the floor

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Old 03-28-2009, 10:57 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I think the grocery store will be my second stop. Craving Brown Cow Cream on Top yogurt. Yum!
omg, YUM. i love Brown Cow Farm. especially the whole milk plain cream-top!! oh, mmmm . now you've got me craving it
what kind of soup are you making? that sounds like a good idea. it's still kind of chilly here, and rainy for a change. we need the rain, but it's such a good soup day. and maybe homemade bread, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
Done w/ the TM! Whew! If I see any other images today as I go along, I will add them, but otherwise I feel good about it. I didn't write any affirmations to add, I wanted all the keys/images/phrase to come from the magazines I had.
are you going to post a photo on the TM thread? i'd love to see it!
funny-- so far i'm feeling the same way re: affirmations.

this might be just me, but...what is there to blogging besides just internet diary-writing? :

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Old 03-28-2009, 12:21 PM

dont have time to read and catch up, but just wanted to send happy vibes and big hugs to all!

had a splendiferous day yesterday...

magical things are afoot! hope you're feeling it too!

:::
Old 03-28-2009, 03:52 PM

*sigh*

The Doula get together I planned is basically not happening because everybody bailed on me. Actually, a couple of people who said they would come have not responded to my 2 emails asking for basically an RSVP. The one girl who said last night she would come if she was not too sick, emailed this morning canceling because she was too sick after all.

I don't know whether or not people are coming. I guess I will just put the food out like people are coming and see what happens.

Today is going to be a fabulous day regardless.

Old 03-28-2009, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
DoK - how did the second meeting go?
Lousy. Same as the first. (Thanks for asking/remembering.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
what kind of soup are you making?
Well, I was going to go to Whole Foods to see what produce looked good. But, the traffic was backed up for a mile or two so I decided to turn around and go home.

Old 03-28-2009, 07:18 PM

My package from DH came today!!!!

I'm of course crying but, a good cry. I am listening to one of the CDs he made me.

Oh! I got Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. Anybody heard of them?

Old 03-28-2009, 08:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Lousy. Same as the first. (Thanks for asking/remembering.)

Well, I was going to go to Whole Foods to see what produce looked good. But, the traffic was backed up for a mile or two so I decided to turn around and go home.
aww man, i'm sorry about your meeting. that so stinks.
are you going to map something about it? are you doing a map?

what was up with the traffic? is whole foods that popular? wow.
i have never been to one. sometimes our scratch and dent store gets whole foods foods (redundant much? ) but i've never actually seen one. i'd probably go gaga in there.

you got me in a soup mood, though i was going to make a new one, but ds hates homemade soup : so i pulled some out of the freezer that i'd made before. chicken and veggie. and made a bread, at least

Old 03-28-2009, 08:25 PM

My ds won't eat soup at all. So if I make it, it'll just be for myself.
The traffic was due to road construction. I'll try going to the small Whole Foods near my UU church on Sunday.

Oh, I had every intention on TM'ing but... I'm not prepared. I forgot to look for a self stick bulletin board (I don't want to waste money on foam board, etc).

Old 03-28-2009, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
My ds won't eat soup at all. So if I make it, it'll just be for myself.
The traffic was due to road construction. I'll try going to the small Whole Foods near my UU church on Sunday.

Oh, I had every intention on TM'ing but... I'm not prepared. I forgot to look for a self stick bulletin board (I don't want to waste money on foam board, etc).
dang, no soup at all? that blows. my ds is picky, but in weird ways. he'll usually eat soup, though. certain kinds. i sent him to school the other day with a thermos full of a mixture of tomato soup, spaghettiOs, beefaroni-style ravioli, and alphabet soup. i was sure he wouldn't touch it. but he actually ate half or more!

you have two whole foods? no fair. send me one.

they have self-stick?? wow. who knew. i don't think i'd do that, though, because i muck with placement a lot until i get it just right. foam board here is only like $3 tops. you can still just write one on a piece of paper. at least you'd have it out there to the universe during new moon!

Old 03-28-2009, 09:21 PM

Quote:
you have two whole foods? no fair. send me one.
Only one in my town...but it's tiny. There are others in surrounding towns though.

Old 03-28-2009, 10:51 PM - Thread Starter

where IS everybody?? i know this whole thread isn't treasure mapping!

Old 03-28-2009, 11:03 PM
gun

We are pretty lucky in my area to have several large healthy grocers. Kinda surprising actually.

Maia - I will take pics and share of my TH on that thread.

BellaLuna - that totally blows about your get together. :

DoK - sorry about your meeting. I hope you can appeal.

I can't turn off all my lights for earth hour. I am pretty sure I will have to walk Z back to bed a few more hundred times tonight.

Peace- Heather
Old 03-28-2009, 11:15 PM

Sorry, I've been busy looking at houses.. then fighting with DH again. I've about decided to bail on the TM this year, I am in such a shit state of mind that I really can't see it being effective. I do NOT know wtf is up with this last week, but man it seems like there is angry mojo flying : We NEVER fight this much.. heck we rarely really fight at all

We put in an app on a house, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it... but just in case we had a look at another she had which is a good alternative (it has a bigger yard but the house is a bit oddly designed, but functional). I let her know if someone else was approved for our first choice to put our app through for the second one because either would be quite ok with us.

DH is taking a van load of crawp to the dump (broken old junk that we'd been storing while waiting for a kerbside pickup that never happened) and then is buying a new lawn mower cause ours is so very dead. (and would cost a ridiculous amount to get fixed, it's ancient) I'm sitting here pretty much feeling sorry for myself. Spose I'll go grocery shopping when he gets back so we don't fight some more.

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
Old 03-28-2009, 11:27 PM - Thread Starter

cari, map anyway. even if it's just a bit of writing on a paper. just write something! remember what tracy said, about stuff coming up? i think you should get on the TM thread right now and ask her what her thoughts are. she seems to always have good stuff to say.

and about your fighting. that has got to suck.

gun, can't wait to see your map! i'm partway done with mine. it will have to wait till tomorrow. i worked for hours today, and by 5:30 was totally mapped out

Old 03-28-2009, 11:33 PM

Ugh. I have eaten too much junk food today.

Cari- You should definitely make a TM anyway. It will help, I promise.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:39 AM

Quote:
I've about decided to bail on the TM this year, I am in such a shit state of mind that I really can't see it being effective.
I'm feeling the same way. Feel free to email me (or chat if you see me online at facebook).

Old 03-29-2009, 12:50 PM

Quote:
where IS everybody?? i know this whole thread isn't treasure mapping!
I was doing my TM.

Quote:
Sorry, I've been busy looking at houses.. then fighting with DH again. I've about decided to bail on the TM this year, I am in such a shit state of mind that I really can't see it being effective. I do NOT know wtf is up with this last week, but man it seems like there is angry mojo flying : We NEVER fight this much.. heck we rarely really fight at all

We put in an app on a house, and I'm pretty sure we'll get it... but just in case we had a look at another she had which is a good alternative (it has a bigger yard but the house is a bit oddly designed, but functional). I let her know if someone else was approved for our first choice to put our app through for the second one because either would be quite ok with us.
Sorry about the fighting. My partner and I got into it Fri & yesterday morning. It is so hard to go through these times with my most trusted person. Luckily, we got to the heart of the matter yesterday. I had a healing cry and then later we made up, ahem, properly. I hope you and your DH are on the way towards resolution. Good luck on the house hunt.

Quote:
cari, map anyway. even if it's just a bit of writing on a paper. just write something! remember what tracy said, about stuff coming up?...
i worked for hours today, and by 5:30 was totally mapped out
So much came up for me. Friday all my old baggage was in my face. Really negative thoughts. Yesterday, I tried to start on the physical part of the map, and it was like hitting my head against the wall for 3 or 4 hours. I almost gave up. Then I read what Tracy said in her blog about this exact thing. So, I worked the issues into my map. I feel so much better! It turned out to be very powerful.

Quote:
I'm feeling the same way. Feel free to email me (or chat if you see me online at facebook).
Oh, I'm so sorry about the way you are/were feeling and about the meeting at the school. I hope you are able to get things worked out for your DS.

Bella Luna- did anyone come to your event?

Gun- was yesterday earth hour? I totally missed it.

Brendon- Yay for women connecting! Friday night I went to a mom's night out, and it was so nice. :

I hope everyone is able to enjoy their Sunday. It sunny here : I'm ready to play.

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
Old 03-29-2009, 01:37 PM
gun

Drizzly here, but we are going to a butterfly house exhibit at the mall, and that will be springy! Also heading to the bookstore to pick up a book for a book club I am participating in. Hope everyone is gonna have a great Sunday morning!

Peace- Heather
Old 03-29-2009, 02:19 PM

Femme- Nope, nobody showed up. Only 2 people properly canceled because of being sick. Everyone else completely flaked.

Oy, I am so stuffed from breakfast: 2 pieces of bacon, an egg to dip my bacon into the yolk (yep, weird) and lots of fruit.

I woke up in a good mood this morning, despite going to bed angry with Mother Nature for it snowing....again.

Hoping DH calls today. I have school work I have to start on and yeah. Busy, busy bee as usual.

Old 03-29-2009, 03:41 PM

Just got done with lunch and church so catching up.

I need to grab my magazines and things so I can tm this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Old 03-29-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Have you read Tracy's Aries New Moon article? (you have to register but it's free and you won't get junk from them )

Do a TM! And address the issues that rose since the New Moon; being heard/answered to(took that from your house hunting), the subject of your fights, etc.

My Treasure Map is done! :
Now, to rest and enjoy the little bit of week-end that's left.
It rain so we stay cosy inside.

Valérie   
Old 03-29-2009, 07:36 PM

My tm is almost done. there are a few things that i want to add

Old 03-29-2009, 07:43 PM

I have gotten nothing done today

I did workout, get a shower and a load of laundry washed. I spent a couple of hours talking to DH on yahoo too. That's where my time has gone.

Now to figure out what else to do with the day.

Old 03-29-2009, 08:00 PM

I haven't gotten anything done either. Except to keep my cool. I see that as a huge accomplishment.

User Tag List