Treasure Map: Official 2009 Is HERE! - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#421 of 444 Old 06-23-2009, 10:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Mine is in my closet, so I see it every day when I get dressed and before bed (hamper is in there)

"Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen." Ralph Marston

#422 of 444 Old 06-24-2009, 01:27 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Mine is on my computer wallpaper -- I photographed each section separately and the whole map and the images rotate randomly.
#423 of 444 Old 06-24-2009, 11:10 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mine is on the bedroom wall (directly in front of me) and sometimes its on my desktop background.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#424 of 444 Old 06-25-2009, 05:57 PM

transformed - i LOVE the bathroom idea! we have our toilet in a separate room - it would be perfect in there!!

i had mine in my exercise room - on the side of treadmill...thinking i'd be on it all the time. well i wasn't and i forgot it was there! i just started using the treadmill again and after i was done i happened to glance to my side and i noticed the tm - so i had done my run without even glancing over once! so needless to say - that is NOT the best place for my map................lol

i really need to refocus on it - so far nothing is manifesting - but i have noone to blame but myself.

tracy - thanks for the info about watching my thoughts throughout the day....

finally - i LOVE louise hay and i have the "you can heal your life" book - it is my favorite self help book out there!
#425 of 444 Old 06-25-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Mine is on my computer wallpaper -- I photographed each section separately and the whole map and the images rotate randomly.
i like this idea!
#426 of 444 Old 06-25-2009, 06:07 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks!

I also did each bagua on scrapbook pages, assembled them to take a pictuer of it all together, and have the originals in a scrapbook, with blank sheets on facing pages. Every new moon, I've been reading over the map, making notes on the facing pages of what is moving or not, specific affirmations for that month. I've added a few things to the map pages too.

I really enjoy the way this document is evolving for me. It is going to end up being a kind of journal of my year as well as a treasure map.
#427 of 444 Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Thanks!

I also did each bagua on scrapbook pages, assembled them to take a pictuer of it all together, and have the originals in a scrapbook, with blank sheets on facing pages. Every new moon, I've been reading over the map, making notes on the facing pages of what is moving or not, specific affirmations for that month. I've added a few things to the map pages too.

I really enjoy the way this document is evolving for me. It is going to end up being a kind of journal of my year as well as a treasure map.
ooh - i want to remember that for next year!

i could take a pic of each section and do something similar though....hmmmmmm
#428 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 12:55 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
bumping for someone to read.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#429 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 05:26 PM

OMGs, I have been meaning to post. The way the Universe chose to interpret one part of my map, and the manifestation as a result, is nothing short of truly amazing. TRULY amazing.

The story is basically this: I have been a single mama, and pretty well alone, since ds was born (2001). I have had a couple of dates, but nothing to write home about, and mostly stopped bothering. I had my ds late; I was 41 when he was born. I thought I was destined to die alone and celibate, like my grandmother, who I resemble in many ways.
I don't want to be alone, but I'm 50 now, and don't have time to waste on bulldoody, kwim? I didn't want to just pick up someone for the sake of sex, so I went without, but I wasn't sure I wanted the baggage of a relationship either. Nor did I want to pursue or put the energy into finding a relationship.
Basically, I wanted someone...but I didn't want anybody.
I put things in the relationship portion of my map for the last 3 years, but nothing ever came of it.
This year, I found a little one-liner in a magazine, and thought it was cool because it had my name on it, so I stuck it on there.
It said "and Pam asked for love, and the Universe said Yes".

Well.
Nobody calls me Pam, except my family of origin and people that knew me before the age of 17.

So...this summer, on Facebook, I found my high school sweetheart. He and I dated when I was 14 and he was 17. Then again for a time when I was 15 and he was 18.
And he's single. And he's been celibate for years, too. And he's been in love with me all these years. And I have had feelings for him, too, but never let myself recognize it.

So...we are an item again! He lives 837 miles away, and we can't physically be together for 2 years or more, but we're head over heels in love and we'll be married, someday.

Talk about freaking amazing Oh-- and he's the only one in my present life that calls me Pam. Because he knew me as that, back then

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#430 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 06:14 PM

Maiasaura - that is an amazing story! Gave me goosebumps!!!!
#431 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 06:47 PM

Maiasuara - That is really cool. IIRC, you mentioned this particular part of your map after making it. So cool how it manifested!

My map has been manifesting in interesting ways. It's my first year doing one. I am transitioning into being a single parent and focused heavily on abundance. Since my LO is a toddler I wanted the kind of abundance that would allow me to spend as much time as possible with her, although I didn't specify it that way. I also needed to find a new, safe home. Well, much of the year has been rough, and at times it seemed like there was little progress being made, and at times it seemed like I might not get any of what I wanted. But in the last 2 months I have been qualified for a healthy monthly payment and a Sec 8 voucher. This might sound poor to some, but I get to stay home with DD, and I can afford everything we need as well as some fun wants. We are really comfortable. It's a great place for us right now. I received my Sec 8 voucher in the morning, and 4 hours later I looked at the apartment I am now living in. It had been vacant for 2 months and they had finally listed it on Craigslist. I beat the first applicant from CL by 1 hour. It was the only place I looked at, and I only found out about it because of this person from an organization who's been helping me since April. It's nice, almost brand new, and in a good part of town. I was having problems getting an organization to pay the deposit (they were out of funds they said), so another organization that has been working with me stepped in and spoke up for me. So this place that was out of funds magically had the funds to help me suddenly. Then about 3 weeks later my compensation approval came through and it was more than I thought it was going to be when I applied. I'm still living just barely above poverty level according to gov't standards, but as far as I am concerned we are living *almost* like we are making $100k a year. And really abundance is all in ones perception. So I am very grateful. I am going to make one for sure in 2010!

eta: The compensation I am receiving I didn't even know I was qualified for when I made the TM. Just another part of the miracle.
#432 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 08:34 PM

I may have mentioned it when I made the map. It is truly amazing, isn't it?

Yours sounds pretty awesome, too! I'm getting right scared of my manifesting ability, after this year I am afraid to make one for next time, omg!

By the way-- the quote from the magazine was exactly like I posted here. It had "Pam" in italics, and "Yes" with a capital Y. So it was like...the Universe heard the Pam-ness of the request, more than any other part of it

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#433 of 444 Old 12-18-2009, 11:24 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Pam,
That story is amazing which I know is an overused word but in your case it is accurate.
I'm kind of speechless.
And that is rare indeed.

I'm impressed.

hugs

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#434 of 444 Old 12-19-2009, 12:47 AM

Pam, your story gave me the best feeling! Thanks so much for sharing it!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#435 of 444 Old 12-19-2009, 11:13 AM

That is so beautiful Maiasaura!
#436 of 444 Old 12-19-2009, 11:22 AM

Great and inspiring stories everyone. I'm so happy for y'all!
This year was the first year I made a map. It has blown me away. Every single thing I put on it has had movement. Most all things have come true and then some. In fact, it's almost uncanny! I have had moments of thinking that I really need to be very selective and careful what I put on my map because it has all come true. And of course there are some things that I realized I didn't want so much after all. I am very much looking forward to making a map in 2010. I am already thinking about it and I will really put a lot of time and effort into and as I mentioned be very careful about what I "wish" for.
Thanks for this thread every year Tracy. Can't wait to join the 2010 map quest!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#437 of 444 Old 12-19-2009, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by takebirthback View Post
In fact, it's almost uncanny! I have had moments of thinking that I really need to be very selective and careful what I put on my map because it has all come true. And of course there are some things that I realized I didn't want so much after all. I am very much looking forward to making a map in 2010. I am already thinking about it and I will really put a lot of time and effort into and as I mentioned be very careful about what I "wish" for.
YES!! That, exactly.

Thank you all for your support-- yes, Tracy, it is a rare thing indeed, and he and I both are determined to remain in abject awe, and never take this for granted. We realize we have been given a rare gift and are in utter amazement.

Yes, takebirthback, what you said. Selective and careful. I have been a manifesting fool this year and it's right scary sometimes One thing I have learned, this year, if nothing else, is complete and utter gratitude. I fall down every day in thanks for what I have been given, with my relationship.

#438 of 444 Old 12-20-2009, 03:12 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Wow that really is awesome manifestation.

My map has been slow this year and I think I over thought it out when I made it. I wanted to achieve a certain look of the actual map and not necessarily what it would manifest. The parts that are more dear to me are represented in a vague way.
I still have hope for it, but am anxious for the 2010 map.

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (9 years old)
#439 of 444 Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
YES!! That, exactly.

Thank you all for your support-- yes, Tracy, it is a rare thing indeed, and he and I both are determined to remain in abject awe, and never take this for granted. We realize we have been given a rare gift and are in utter amazement.

Yes, takebirthback, what you said. Selective and careful. I have been a manifesting fool this year and it's right scary sometimes One thing I have learned, this year, if nothing else, is complete and utter gratitude. I fall down every day in thanks for what I have been given, with my relationship.
Me too! Grateful everyday!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#440 of 444 Old 12-23-2009, 09:04 PM

My map feels like a bust to me right now. However, I am willing to believe that it has more to do with my bad attitude and perspective than on reality. I look at it every day with cynicism and resignation. How can I manifest anything when I don't believe any of it can work out? It seems like things are really stuck and that's how I see my map...stuck.
#441 of 444 Old 12-23-2009, 09:09 PM

I was feeling really stuck through most of the year. Nothing on my board seemed to move, and i felt caught in a very negative pattern. With the help of some reiki healing and the shifting of my thought patterns things just recently started to shift in a more positive way for me. And looking back at my map has shown me that things were very slowly manifestating for me but i just couldn't see it in my negative mindframe. Now my manifestations are picking up in intensity and happening more quickly. Everything in my life is getting better and i'm really focusing on the here and now.
#442 of 444 Old 12-23-2009, 09:27 PM

Avani, thanks for that info. I have a friend who is getting trained in Reiki and offered to do some with me. I'm going to make that happen.
#443 of 444 Old 01-16-2010, 12:56 AM

Are the dates known for 2010? I missed the window last year!

Kim
Mama to eight ribbonlime.gif

#444 of 444 Old 01-16-2010, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaheart View Post
Are the dates known for 2010? I missed the window last year!
Tracy is the expert, but I think the Aries New Moon this year is on April 14th. I'm sure it won't be too long before Tracy starts the Preparation for TM 2010 thread. So just keep an eye out and you won't miss a thing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page