What happened to Wise Ways of Women Part Deux Tribe - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

#181 of 193 Old 05-24-2009, 11:17 PM
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hi everyone positive vibes to everyone needing them. I am in the middle of eat, pray love and LOVING (oprahs voice) it! talked to dh about the finalities of the divorce. feel good, but still off. just nervous about the bills all on me, but im a strong wise womyn so I know all is well im playing around with the universe and figuring out what it is im wanting from a relationship and mate etc. hope to see you all on wwow sooner then later
heather aka soulsearching

one love

Sponsored Links
#182 of 193 Old 05-24-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the love. I'm feeling a little better. Maybe the quiet after the emotional storm. I'm still so unsure about what I'm going through right now. I do have a few theories about my lost items. There were two, one of small sentiment and one of large sentiment, but both were from the same time period of my life. It's no coincidence that they both became lost in no fault of my own within hours of each other. They come from a time when I was still in a fresh relationship with DH and we picked up and traveled across the country together. This is one of the only periods of my life aside from the past 4 years that I can look back on w/o regret. What is the Universe telling me by having me lose these things w/ little fault of my own? Is it that I am not in control and materials things don't matter? I don't think so. That is the obvious answer. I think it has to do with my current feelings of worthlessness and maybe I am to realize that the time when I felt most vibrate and exciting and alive is something that I need to let go of because this time is going to rival it (or maybe is never going to rival it). I have felt so bored and lacking in achievement for a better term lately and maybe I am suppose to reevaluate those feelings? Maybe there is change coming, or maybe I'm just being given a sign to stop feeling those feelings.

blah blahblah

Thanks for being here to bounce this all off of.

April, I wish I had some advice for you but that does sound like a tough situation. Family things are tough and with my parents I have come to the conclusion that we will never see eye to eye on the mistakes they made so I need to put them away and base our relationship on the present and not allow them to abuse or manipulate me any more. It isn't easy. Those old wounds surface, for me, too easily at times. Hugs to you.

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#183 of 193 Old 05-24-2009, 11:34 PM
We're ba-ack! :
#184 of 193 Old 05-25-2009, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
God is the matrix, the ether, out of which all is born. The ultimate state of love and pure bliss. One of the reasons that many of us refer to it as GUS - God Spirit Universe or SUG, same thing in reverse for those that don't like a masculine sounding name.

Okay, that was pretty simplistic, but that is really a distillation of how it all incorporates for me!
Your idea seems really similar to our idea of LifeConscious. My husband published a book about this very subject in 2004. LifeConscious is the entity/force that propogates life in all things. My husband came up with this idea that women are the only ones that have the power to transfer LifeConscious along in our species. Our memories and instincts that exist within us are passed from the womb to our baby through water. Water is the mechanism for LifeConscious. Please visit our website to find out more at www.lifeconscious.com.:
#185 of 193 Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM
I have computer access and I can't get on to WWoW. I miss you all and am looking forward to when I have regular computer access again. :
#186 of 193 Old 08-08-2009, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter
we love you!!!! <3
#187 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 02:24 PM
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Is it just me?

I have a blog.
#188 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 02:29 PM
No, I could not go on, too! It worked at around 9:00am this morning.

#189 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 04:06 PM
It's not just you, Pat. Time to spread the magic beyond our little circle, right?
#190 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 07:29 PM
#191 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
I gotta say I don't feel good about this one...That is quite a page.
It feels so "Finished" ...where is our other one?

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#192 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 08:25 PM
#193 of 193 Old 01-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Hola, friends!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page