Creating our own realities - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-05-2004, 11:33 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
How far does "creating our own reality" go?
I do believe that we are moving out of the Age of Pisces, which is symbolized by self-sacrifice, martyrism, and needing external confirmation for one's spiritual understanding and beliefs....
into the age of Aquarius, where we take total control for ourselves, stop blaming and playing victim, where we consciously create our own realities and inherently *feel* what is good or bad, right or wrong, without needing religion to tell us that.
What is kind of scary to me is how many people truly believe in Armageddon, the Second Coming, etc. etc.... because it is their belief and constant visualization that will create that reality for us. KWIM?
So where does our own will stop and God, Goddess, the Universe, karma, etc. begin? I doubt anyone believes in God as a big human male figure with white hair and a beard sitting in the sky any more.... and I'm sure more people understand the concept that God is more of a collective consciousness made up of our individual belief systems and our own will to create what we want and need, even on a soul or subconcious level.........
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2004, 12:43 PM
Banned

I think creating our own reality goes much further than we imagine.

I also think there has been a tradition within religion to blindly obey but I feel G-d wants us to question and freely choose to love.

Consciousness being more valued than blind obedience and fear-based religion.

Debra Baker
Old 01-05-2004, 12:46 PM
Banned

One question regarding the age of Pisces and the age of Aquarius,

What age came *before* Pisces and what characterized that age?

What comes *after* Aquarius?

I'm not into astology but have come across these concepts frequently in recent months.

db
Old 01-05-2004, 10:34 PM

The Age of Aries (the goat, or sometimes known as the scapegoat) came first, then the Age of Pisces (the fishes) and now the Age of Aquarius (the water-carrier). They are actually referring to the movement of the sun through the sky astroNOMICALLY, from which astrology takes it cues.

You might do a brief search on google for "piscean era" or "aquarian era" or "Age of Pisces" of "Age of Aquarius" (make sure you put whatever it is into quotes and it will only look for words exactly as you write them) for further explanations.

warmly,
claudia

User Tag List