Reiki Moms - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 07-06-2010, 08:05 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellebluetoo View Post
Sure thing, how does friday sound for you? I'm volunteering my Reiki at a local book store this month so I'll be in the mind frame for it then.

Blessings, Danielle
How did your event go Danielle? I would love to hear more about it! I am hoping to be able to start volunteering at my church after our service each week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 65 Old 11-29-2010, 10:34 PM

dear angelailona,

I live in iran and we have 8-9 hours time difference can we set a time to recieve distance reiki on friday. if the answer is yes. tell me what time on friday (usa time).

with love and light,farideh

#63 of 65 Old 11-30-2010, 02:29 AM

I just found this thread. I'm a Reiki II by traditional methods, and Reiki Master by distance education. I didn't really notice a difference in the attunements between the two types of education, but I'm very much a distance type of healer anyway.

I'd be happy to swap Reiki with anyone.

#64 of 65 Old 11-30-2010, 05:36 AM

I am a huge Reiki fan. I've been practicing for almost 9 years. It is a daily part of my life and has been since the moment I got my first attunment. I give it to myself daily. I give it to my children regularly. In fact, when they get hurt that is what they ask for. I give it to family and friends and clients around the world.

It resonates so deeply in me and the experiences I have witnessed from it are truly miraculous. I cannot say enough good things about Reiki. And the fact that you can give it to yourself is so awesome. there are not very many healing modalities out there that have the benefit. Also, when you give Reiki, you are also getting it because it goes through you. So a healing modality where everyone receives positive energy, to me, is the ultimate!

Lately I am particularly helpful during some transitions I am going through. There is quite a bit of upheaval in my life right now and giving myself Reiki brings me to a place of calm and stillness so I can hear my inner voice.  It is a warm feeling that comes over me and settles me down.

As far as distance Reiki attunements go, my personal opinion is that it really lacks the whole experience of the learning in person from the Master (teacher). You can certainly receive the attunment, just as you can receive a Reiki session. But attunements done the traditional way are usually a day or two process in which you learn, explore and practice with the Reiki Master. I do believe that is important.  However, getting a long distance Reiki session is just as effective as in person. Energy is not time/space linear.

I encourage everyone to receive regular treatments. I call it a massage for the soul. I also encourage people to get attunements and practice regularly if only on oneself. But having Reiki is like having an extra tool in your toolbox.  The number of times I have been able to use Rieki in frightening and/or emergency situations where I didn't know what else to do is innumerable at this point. It's good for pain relief, shock, calming a situation down, illness and much more.

If you can't tell, I am extremely passionate about Reiki. I am so happy to see a thread of Moms using and/or interested in it!

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#65 of 65 Old 12-05-2010, 08:51 AM

Hi,

I guess I'm a reiki mom...I have level one and my husband is a master/teacher. I'm having a really hard time staying "in the light" right now as it were so if anyone wants to send me some I'd appreciate it. Thank you..

crochetsmilie.gif       placenta.gif encapsulated my placenta!   toddler.gif        blogging.jpg          lactivist.gif       familybed1.gif    pos.gif Jan 2012 and planning a hbac.gif!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page