June Pagan Circle - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-01-2009, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I swear I posted to this thread but alas, I must have dreamed it.

Singin- I had a d&C between my first and my second dd. I think the worst for me was waking up, alone, in the recovery room and realizing what had happened. I started crying and a nurse asked me what was wrong. I wanted to hit her! Umm, lady, you just took something that I cherished out of my body, yeah, I am sad. My dh was great. I was a little sick after but did well after an hour or so. I healed well physically but emotionally took a while. Even after all the years, I still miss the babies I have lost. *hugs*

Me stuff- dh is turning 34 today! We took him out to Tim Hortons for breakfast and then steak dinner and pecan pie. I am making the pie from scratch, which I rarely do, I hate making pie dough. We got him a kindle for his birthday- I hope he likes it. ::

My oldest girls leave for Grandma's house on Sunday. I need to get mega amounts of laundry done before then, better get off the puter.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
I swear I posted to this thread but alas, I must have dreamed it.

Singin- I had a d&C between my first and my second dd. I think the worst for me was waking up, alone, in the recovery room and realizing what had happened. I started crying and a nurse asked me what was wrong. I wanted to hit her! Umm, lady, you just took something that I cherished out of my body, yeah, I am sad. My dh was great. I was a little sick after but did well after an hour or so. I healed well physically but emotionally took a while. Even after all the years, I still miss the babies I have lost. *hugs*

Me stuff- dh is turning 34 today! We took him out to Tim Hortons for breakfast and then steak dinner and pecan pie. I am making the pie from scratch, which I rarely do, I hate making pie dough. We got him a kindle for his birthday- I hope he likes it. ::

My oldest girls leave for Grandma's house on Sunday. I need to get mega amounts of laundry done before then, better get off the puter.
Thank you for sharing that! I know it won't be easy, but in the end, we will make it. The days just seem very long as we wait for Friday.

--

Happy 142nd Canada Day to all! I watched some people receive their Canadian citizenships today. Now I am usually a sappy person, but the pregnancy hormones do make it worse...I cried. Although I have say that I get teary just hearing the National Anthem (and being a Canadian Forces officer, I do hear it frequently). I really do love where I live...the diversity of both the people and the landscape...I am in a big city but I have had the opportunity to experience such a wide variety of things from different cultures. It really has opened my eyes to life outside of Canada and North America. It is a great reminder of how I get to touch the lives of Canada's youth, instilling values of good citizenship and leadership...a proud Canadian citizen/une citoyenne fière du Canada! And I know July 4th is coming up quite soon for all those who live in the U.S.A. I am sure it will be a wonderful celebration of your community just as we, your neighbours to the North are having.

I feel like this week is moving at a snails pace. Probably with what is going on and with the rain we've been having all week...but the gardens are sooo happy because last week was quite hot.

Nicole: mama to DD and DS, childbirth educator and doula. Dancing the spiral dance of life bellycast.gif

Old 07-01-2009, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

We are getting bombarded with T-Storms. Computer keeps disconnecting but I need to work online! My new website is now up so I'm super excited and busy updating stuff. wheee!

Ok, I better go before more storms come in.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

Old 07-02-2009, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

July thread is up

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

User Tag List