autumnal pagan camp: tapping - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 37 Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post
A~ i am finding it entertaining that you and i seem to end up in thread/conversations with us and one other person..... what does that even say? dare i think about it? lol!
I dunno. Too sleepy to think hard. We are complementary kinds of geek? Matched in loquaciousness? Surely we should tap on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singin_angel View Post
The first weekend I was away on course, I had extreme anxiety because I showed up and they said I wasn't on the course (I was but there was a clerical error). I felt so displaced. Friday night was rough and Saturday I was still worried. Come Saturday night, I took a shower after getting out of my combats and while I was there, I decided tapping would help. I almost instantly felt better. I could go on and enjoy the rest of my evening and have a good night sleep.
I'm glad that it worked for you. I can think of a few times in my life when I could have used tapping for anxiety. Glad to have it part of my tool kit now.
Cheaper than Rescue Remedy, too.

Tapping is working really well with my older son. Not so well with my dd's illness, but then, I don't know whether she would be worse without it, either....haven't had much time to do it for myself but I did tap away some frustration with my non-sleeping youngest last night.
#32 of 37 Old 10-30-2009, 01:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
... We are complementary kinds of geek? ...Surely we should tap on it.
#33 of 37 Old 11-02-2009, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post
i remember early on when i was learning tapping, reading or hearing some where that tapping was most effective when done in the nude. i'm sure i laughed, but i think it's true. i'd add that it's most effective done in the shower (or, who can guess? in an epsom salt bath!). maybe that's just me, but with water running over me, i tend to get loads better results. of course, this isnt always practical, not to mention eco-friendly if you're in there a while. if you're not getting great results with your clothes on, though, it's something to think about.
Definitely! Clothes can hold energy, so if you're having trouble "dropping" something, just being nude, especially in the shower, can help.

Newly single, chronically sleep deprived mama to my little wild thang wild.gif, born 11/17/12 

fly-by-nursing1.gif

#34 of 37 Old 11-03-2009, 08:09 PM

I can't wait until I have some time to watch that video. Living in a one bedroom apartment with my DH (who is off of work for a week) and my DD, I haven't gotten a chance yet.

Single mama to S ~ 6/09

#35 of 37 Old 11-06-2009, 11:43 AM

(sorry just subbing to lurk )

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#36 of 37 Old 02-08-2010, 12:08 AM

bumping this thread because I think it goes with the chakra thread.
#37 of 37 Old 03-28-2012, 11:42 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

bumping for updates or more info??

Mama to oneone, and a brand new!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page