Oh my stars - how to deal with bad astrological influences? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 12-21-2009, 11:52 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So while my intentions were gold - my personal life exploded in a massive snafu with my husband's family. Reading Tracy's new moon report has pretty much dictated the disaster step by step and it looks like more is to come. I am a wreck! I am trying to keep my emotions & communication honest & open, but no matter what I have done to keep the peace, everything just keeps getting worse and worse. I just desperately want to salvage Christmas and make a lovely day for my kids regardless of how angry my BIL & SIL are with me, but the forecast for Christmas day is not good.

I am actually scheduled to go be with the other side of my family that day and they are extremely difficult to deal with on a good day. I almost welcome the relief from the anger of my inlaws - at least anger from my family is more familiar. lol.

Even when astrologically things are bad - is there a way to pull it together and create a lovely week regardless of the influences in the air? I almost wonder if it would have been better to never read the new moon report and close my ears and eyes to it, so that I don't inadvertently create what I am dreading.

Do you think if I focus with enough intention and positive thinking I can turn this train wreck around? How do I survive a day that would have been hard under a favorable astrological influence? It seems almost impossible under a bad sign.

Sigh. I read once that Aquarians fight with their hat.... they put it on and leave. Good God -would I give ANYTHING to be able to do that, but I am stuck here. Any help????? Advice??

Thanks,

Wendy - trying to be the cold, impersonal sun in Aquarius but keeps getting mired in the mud by her Pisces moon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 12-23-2009, 04:42 AM

Sounds like a pretty tough time!

I believe the planets don't determine our fate, they predict our choices. Point being, you get to choose.

Also, you're much better off for having read your forecast, because if you don't know what your choices are, you really can't choose. However, sometimes the planets simply do indicate we will go through a time of stress. In that case, what you get to choose is not how to avoid it, but what gifts to take from it.

Under stress, we tend to live through our moon. So try to flow with the power of the compassion of your Pisces moon - starting with compassion for yourself. Let go of any self-judgement and just accept you are where you need to be, and consider the possibility the anger projected at you might be a gift.

I'm sure it's a very hard time for you - be kind to yourself, and the universe will do the same!
#3 of 3 Old 12-23-2009, 08:36 PM

Are you very sure that the aspects to YOUR chart are ALL unfavorable that day?

The aspects Tracy talks about are more concentrated in certain areas of your chart so I can't see it ALL being bad.

The stars don't "make"us do anything, they simply mirror back to us what energies we are dealing with.

In the end we have free will, so decide what kind of Christmas that you want for the kids and focus on creating that.

And know that ALL of the aspects that day probably are not "bad"

Good luck!

Medium Sessions, Psychic Readings, Astrology Consultations and Mother Blessings www.magicalmoongarden.com

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page