January Pagan Circle - Page 30 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-31-2010, 02:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
healing thoughts to all.

Maia, i agree with others - time to manifest a job for M down your way.

as for Imbolc... maybe it's time to haul out the seeds and get some started! that it is in the next day or so slipped my brain. was happy to see on the We'Moon calendar that Imbolc is also on the calendar on the new moon in the middle of the month. maybe we'll jsut do a bunch of random "make spring get here faster" things for the next week or so.

of course, most of my celebrations are more food-based, so i was thinking about a spring greens soup with GF irish soda bread. yum. and then i saw a fabulous (meat optional) minestrone soup in Full Moon Feast that would be easy to make this week: chick peas, root veggies, some greens and some optional cheese.

this link (http://caerabred.wikispaces.com/ ) landed in my inbox through a mailing list. looks kinda interesting in a geeky way - what i've had time to peruse.

ETA: had some bloodwork a few weeks ago. my vitamin D came back at about half what it should be. so now i'm looking at 1 Tbsp or so of high vitamin cod liver oil for the foreseeable future. ya'll might want to have yours checked if you're hiding inside, out of reach of the sun and if you don't have a huge source of vitamin D in your diet. one MD's blog recommends 4000 IUs of D3 per day if you can't get 30-60 min of summer-time sun.

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-31-2010, 02:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So yesterday DS was invited to a "Movie Party" at a classmates house. He was excited until it actually came to the day, then he realized that 1. he was going to be the only boy there as the other boy couldn't make it and 2. he would be going over to a strange house he'd never been to before and staying there without me or DH. In his defense I don't recall anytime he's ever been to an event or playdate at someone's house that he didn't know, so I'll give him that, but it was a very dramatic morning! I finally got him over there, finally got out the door and when I picked him up 3 hrs later he had of course had a complete BLAST! Which is great- and continues to reinforce that new experiences may seem a little scary but often turn out to be well worth it. He's such a cautious child that one.

Had gaming last night. Of the group I'm the only female of course and the only female character (and as a gnome, by far the smallest character). I'm still trying to figure out why the immediate solution to things always seems to be "strip the gnome and throw her in the middle as a distraction!" LOL!

Imbolc. Yeah. That's a bit of a point of contention here right now I guess. The druid group thats formed within our group is having a ritual on Tuesday night. However, as much as they've offered to keep me in the loop for the meetings I had a schedule conflict on, last night they handed out the script and had me completely excluded. Surprise! I know Imbolc is celebrated by most, but for something billed a "druid's ritual" as the group is calling it, I guess I thought they'd want the druids involved since they confirmed my intent to participate several times over the past few weeks. One druid did offer to split his part as an after thought. So forgetting the hurt feelings, which I'm sure wasn't the intent, I realized this is the path I'm planning on devoting a lot of time to learning over the course of the next 5 years. I really feel that it's important that I be actively involved in learning how to do this, learning what's behind it and not just being handled a script and worked in later, kwim? So today I'm going to tell them that I won't be at the ceremony because of those reasons (I'm not angry or devestated or anything, it just doesn't work for me).

As DH follows Asatru and I tend to favor the Norse gods as well, I created our own Disting/Imbolc ritual that we'll follow at home. I need to make bread for the event, and we'll have a fire going though it should be warm enough to do a short ritual outside. We'll also plant seeds in anticipation of the upcoming thaw. I think for the kids we'll also pop and string popcorn to hang out for the birds on our "shrub-tree" since we have no real trees outside! There is another couple that follows Asatru, and we may hold off until Wednesday and see if they want to come as well.
Old 01-31-2010, 02:55 PM - Thread Starter

Healing thoughts to those with owies and ickies.

We're kinda, sorta snowed in again. We were supposed to only get a dusting...everyone agreed, all the stations/sites, so we left the house yesterday mid-morning to run errands and took both vehicles so that the guys (papa, 2 boys) could go to a robot competition thingy in Baltimore. By the time we had brunch and took care of the errand it had snowed so much that all plans were unofficially canceled for us. So we hurriedly went by the grocery store (which I was going to do with only my daughter along anyway) grabbed what we needed and headed home.

Did I mention we live up a mountain? Well hubby's rear wheel drive pickup couldn't make it so we parked it about 4 miles down the mountain (at a mailbox cluster that people frequently use for such things) and got everyone into the mini-van for the rest of the trip.

I don't believe I've ever been that scared. It was serious white-knuckle driving. There were cars, trucks and vans, even 4WD vehicles who just couldn't get up the hills (the roads were soooo slippery) and just let themselves slide back down to the bottom.

Thankfully with luck, persistence and front wheel drive we actually made it all the way home. There were 2 hills that I did NOT think we were going to make it up. I did alot of praying and manipulating the steering wheel so that we could find that itty-bit of traction and not go off road in the process.

I have no idea if there is any tread left on my tires at this point...but we made it home and hopefully will be able to go out tomorrow and fetch hubby's pickup from its exile.

So here I sit with sniffles and a sore throat (totally believing that stress weakens the immune system!) sipping green smoothies and basically taking it easy. My energy stores are empty at the moment.

Thank goodness for self-occupying children and 'cheesy potato chowder' in the crockpot for dinner.

Oh, and we have about 7-8" of snowfall currently...so much for the 'dusting' predictions. We only had about 4 when we struggled so hard to get home.

Maryhippie.gif

Old 01-31-2010, 04:17 PM

I wonder if I'll remember to post on the February thread tomorrow.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

Old 01-31-2010, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View Post
Oh, and we have about 7-8" of snowfall currently...so much for the 'dusting' predictions. We only had about 4 when we struggled so hard to get home.
That sounds scary! Kind of reminds me of the time when I was working 2nd shift 40 min away and we ended up with 8" of "flurries". Thankfully they didn't call it that wrong very often! Although I will admit I get a little nevous when I hear flurries now! I hope you get feeling better and the roads clear soon for you!

So I talked with one of the founders of the seed group. I'm so terrible at anything that approaches confrontation, but I did it and it went well. I told him my concerns and that I wouldn't be there Tuesday and why. Turns out he's already spoken with the other guy about how unhappy he is with the way things are going, and that he's starting to feel like it's turning into a circus - and he completely understood where I was coming from and agreed. Most people I've known in the past jump to defensiveness and feel personally attacked on stuff like this (which was NOT my intent whatsoever) so it was a pleasant surprise. These people just really aren't like that overall. Anyway I mentioned that we were doing our own little ritual/ceremony and he was very interested in attending if I didn't mind. Heck I don't care, they all know I'm new at this and it may not be "perfect". There's another couple now that it looks like we'll be inviting as well, I just have to see when the original one is scheduled for certain so I don't conflict with that out of courtesy. Looks like I need to get a few more supplies!

DoK you are WONDERFUL!! I was convinced that today was the 1st, and stressing because we forgot to get rent in on Friday. When I read your post I was like huh? Isn't today the 1st? Obviously I was wrong and now the rent won't be late!
Old 01-31-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Breeze View Post
Aubergine, we did that last year with our ds. Decided in Jan/Feb to home school him, but my husband wanted him to finish out the year. It was an easier transition.
That's encouraging to know, thanks. What grade/level is your ds in ? How is he doing now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
and
. I need to look in the garage for a bag of soil (too much snow to dig it from the garden) to "plant" our projects in a small garden of light.
I like this idea! But yeah, too cold to dig here, too. I remember reading about making an "earth candle" -- digging a hole in the ground, setting up a wick, pouring wax, letting it set. lighting it ritually. I think I'd have to dig the hole in early October before the ground froze. The blog poster was in England, I think, where there might actually be signs of spring in early Feb.

Love the wooden spoon of dooooom, and anticipating the Etsy link, Clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluets View Post
or just melt the chocolate and dump it on the slightly roasted banana, topped with homemade ice cream and walnuts.
Ooooh, that sounds really good. I have to use up those darn miniwheats, though -- a costco mistake, that was.

We bought a bag of good shelled walnuts yesterday and I am toasting them and adding to everything today. Just made some banana zucchini muffins with walnuts.

I also have about a quart of slightly soured raw cream all told so I'm making quickbreads galore today to use it up. Dh is off for the week tomorrow and he can keep muffins, etc. frozen in his car and heat them up in the hotel room. I express my love through quickbread, lol!

Thanks for the sympathy re: my aunt, and for the children's book references. My aunt and that side of the family are fairly conservative country Christians, but not to the point of being end-times-Bible-Belt-evangelical sorts. So it is a bit like gun's story with her mother-in-law's passing, trying to come up with explanations that accommodate different spiritual views.

I'm trying to come up with something like "No one knows for sure what happens when we die and different churches have different beliefs and here are some of them and we respect the beliefs of others, especially those who are bereaved."....my older two children would be ok with understanding that. My youngest is, well, 3...

It would help to explain it to my kids if I actually knew for sure what I believe. I believe in reincarnation, and in some new agey Caycean stuff like akashic records...also in spiritual and emotional support received from guides/spirits of those who have passed. I've gone to a lot of funerals with my aunt and I know she relies on the same support to get her through, but she defines it as "Christ" and isn't at all comfortable with "grandma is here with us now to bring us peace and light and the cat in the corner is aware of her." kind of talk. But she does believe that those who have died will be reunited with loved ones in heaven, and I can get on board with that. Just the language is different....

Quote:
we dealt with this a little when Mips (male cat) died last winter. talked about Mother Earth and the cycle of life. i suppose i told ds that Mips was in a great cat play place with the Mother and that she would send him back perhaps - maybe as another cat or maybe as some other creature. but that we would know him when we encountered him again, regardless of his form. we planted a few pussy willow twigs on his grave so that his body is now providing nourishment to the growing bush.
I love this story.

We actually have a neighbor we borrow sugar back and forth from with whom we still have major awkwardness. I would like to rarely see our neighbors -- not as much privacy as we'd want here. The fence between our properties is not high enough and there is no visual barrier in the front yard to shield coming and going...

I pop a lot of vitamin d myself, as an immune system builder and to keep dh company since extra d is indicated to help manage his health problems. Keep meaning to have levels tested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post
. I'm still trying to figure out why the immediate solution to things always seems to be "strip the gnome and throw her in the middle as a distraction!" LOL!
LOL!

My middle child is cautious/anxious like yours. Glad he had fun! Hope your ritual issue sorts itself out. Yeah, sometimes one just knows it isn't going to work out and being able to back out is important.

Quote:
Thankfully with luck, persistence and front wheel drive we actually made it all the way home. There were 2 hills that I did NOT think we were going to make it up. I did alot of praying and manipulating the steering wheel so that we could find that itty-bit of traction and not go off road in the process.
Oh, Mary, my knuckles got a little white just reading your story Glad you are all safe, hope your body recovers from the stress soon! I've done more white-knuckle winter driving than I ever wanted too, but we live in fairly flat country, so no mountain driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
I always get lost at the end of the month. I have some paperwork to do, that reminds me :P
Old 01-31-2010, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
UU- yeah... any "religious" ceremony by itself is "not a legal marriage". You need the documents from the state to make it legal. The crossover happens when the religious cleric is the one signing the state paperwork, but you can have the paperwork without the cleric or the religion without the paperwork. OK... anyone else flash to the love/blood/rhetoric bit from Rosencranz & Guildenstern are Dead?
Wooden spoon of doom

OK, you've officially confused me with the above paragraph. And I haven't seen that movie
So we can have a non-legal commitment ceremony, no matter who performs it?
I sent M a couple of handfasting links, and a sample ceremony. If it wigs him out (which I don't think it will) we can use a UU person. Which we may have to do anyway, if I can't find a Pagan person by then.

Quote:
I think this week I'm going to be trying to figure out something to take to an Imbolc feast. I have NO idea
I always make things like potato soup, or colcannon or something. Something easy in the crock pot

Quote:
I don't believe I've ever been that scared. It was serious white-knuckle driving. There were cars, trucks and vans, even 4WD vehicles who just couldn't get up the hills (the roads were soooo slippery) and just let themselves slide back down to the bottom.

Yikes, mama! Glad everyone's safe!
Our roads are fairly clear, but still lots of icy patches. Got out today to get gas and take DS out for his annual free birthday lunch at Asiana Grand Buffet. Huge buffet place of all asian foods-- Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. We got stuffed really fast! Now for cake and ice cream

Quote:
Yeah, me too. I'm going to try something new, if I remember-- I'm going to withdraw money from my account all at once, tomorrow, for the month, for groceries and gas, and pay in cash. When it's gone, it's gone. Let's see how that works for budgeting

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Old 01-31-2010, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
-- I'm going to withdraw money from my account all at once, tomorrow, for the month, for groceries and gas, and pay in cash. When it's gone, it's gone. Let's see how that works for budgeting
I tried that and it got me into even more trouble. I ended up spending all the cash and then had to use my debit card on top of it.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

Old 01-31-2010, 10:31 PM

Quote:
I tried that and it got me into even more trouble. I ended up spending all the cash and then had to use my debit card on top of it.
Well...I plan to leave the debit card home, plus, I don't go to any stores anymore unless I have to. My problem will come in when I want to buy stuff that isn't on my list, or sale stuff...it's mostly grocery issues. I don't even go into other stores anymore. I will, however, be perusing the Goodwill and other thrift stores for my handfasting dress
Cari? What was that site again, that had that fairy dress that you wore to my virtual birthday party?
That is my ultimate, to-die-for, SO wish I could have, wedding dress. M loves it too. Sigh...too bad it's from England. All the good ones I've seen online are from England, dang it.
Barring that one, I may try to find some really cool Gothic black gown of some sort

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Old 01-31-2010, 11:29 PM

On Imbolc DH is working late, but I tried making the Swedish waffles from a book called The Sabbats (forgetting the author right now). Very tasty! I might make the Brigid bread though if I have time because I have an interview on that day too! Seems auspicious to me. We'll see how that goes.

Healing vibes to all who are in need.

Come ponder with me about food!
Old 02-01-2010, 12:13 AM

Quote:
I always make things like potato soup, or colcannon or something. Something easy in the crock pot
So far the menu is :
Beef Stew and cabbage
something called Goddess Pie
Pasta Salad and something called God Balls
maybe cornbread
and either a Chinese salad or cheesy rice (this person also said they'd bring rolls or other bread.

I have absolutely no idea what to take to add to that.

Yesterday I made these braided bread sticks, which are beautiful (if I do say so myself lol) and thought, maybe some kind of dipping sauce. (Hmm I wonder if any of my local friends have any Tastefully Simple dips they'd be willing to part with.

GAAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
That's encouraging to know, thanks. What grade/level is your ds in ? How is he doing now?

He was in 1st, now 2nd. It's not been easy. BUT, considering the alternative, it's worth it. I usually feel pretty 'beaten up' by him some days and go to bed wishing I could send him to someone that could return him in 1 piece with the respect and cooperation I am trying to hard to instill. However, I just push on through. He's young, stubborn, and smart. So when he's bored, watch out. Or when he's over challenged. (he hates HATES to write)

We'll probably be sticking with this program through next year as well.

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
Old 02-01-2010, 01:45 AM

I'm here, ladies. Just treading water. I'm kind of in a funk, I think this horrendous canker sore on my tongue is just making me feel crappy. Can't eat properly, can't talk properly and it's making my ear, gums and cheek hurt.

I started going gluten free this past week. I feel like my body is getting rid of toxins. Kinda of like a cleanse, that fluy (not sick though) feeling. Feeling like you are getting rid of crap.

I am supposed to have someone over for Imbolc and I have no clue how to do a ceremony with another person. I have never done that before and it's making me really nervous. Any suggestions?

lady Mummy to Smoosh, 8-2005. Waldorf inspired homeschooler and crazy knitter!
Old 02-01-2010, 01:45 AM
gun

Clay - Always looking forward to new Etsy stores!!

Mary3mama - eek! What a story!!! How nerve-wracking! There is not much worse than sliding downhill backwards with your brake pedal crushing the floor boards! I have a fear of heights and get all freaky in the mountains. Your story is just the icing on the cake!

Another day spent driving by some seriously icky houses. But we found 3 that we are gonna try to see. They look like something we'll be interested in. (Crossing fingers!) In our drive, we stopped for the best bagels and cream cheese that I have ever found!

Peace- Heather
Old 02-01-2010, 02:44 AM

Hello,

I recently joined up, and though I'm hesitant to speak before reading a lot, I figured it's as good a time as any to say hello.

I just did my first ever Drawing Down the Moon in a lovely group ritual. I spent so much time the past couple of weeks planning for it, focusing on it, and learning the Charge of the Goddess, that i completely lost track of the fact that Imbolc is... well... upon us!

My daughter really wants to do something for Imbolc, but I've not yet planned a thing! I hope I come up with something brilliant by the time she gets home from school.

Shadow Lady
Old 02-01-2010, 02:47 AM
gun

ShadowLady - Hello and welcome!!!

Clay - I finally watched 'Hogfather' after reading it per your recommendation! DH was into it too! What a fun, fun movie!!

I am getting the sniffles. I feel them coming on..

Peace- Heather
Old 02-01-2010, 03:22 AM

Hi, Shadowlady, and welcome!

I did a drawing down the moon a couple months back by myself -- it was lovely; I'd totally forgotten.

Too busy on New Year's to do one, and the moon was clouded over this weekend, so it didn't seem the right month.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaVolpe View Post
Anyone got any Imbolc plans?
Not really, I was GOING to go to a new harvest/Lughnasadh fest put on by a Pagan group (note the capital P ), but it was the same day as Lucas's birthday get together at his grandparents. Plus it rained all day ... they had a good turn out though, so hopefully there will be others during the year!

Quote:
of course, most of my celebrations are more food-based, so i was thinking about a spring greens soup with GF irish soda bread. yum. and then i saw a fabulous (meat optional) minestrone soup in Full Moon Feast that would be easy to make this week: chick peas, root veggies, some greens and some optional cheese.
Be right over This is so me, I at the very least, try to make a special dinner on each sabbat as they roll around.

Quote:
ya'll might want to have yours checked if you're hiding inside, out of reach of the sun and if you don't have a huge source of vitamin D in your diet. one MD's blog recommends 4000 IUs of D3 per day if you can't get 30-60 min of summer-time sun.
Would you believe that Australia has one of the highest rates of vitamin D deficiency in the developed world? ALL THIS SUN.. and we have vitamin D issues . Of course.. highest skin cancer rates as well... which is rather ironic since the former would suggest we are hiding from the sun which is not what the latter suggests at all LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post
S
Had gaming last night. Of the group I'm the only female of course and the only female character (and as a gnome, by far the smallest character). I'm still trying to figure out why the immediate solution to things always seems to be "strip the gnome and throw her in the middle as a distraction!" LOL!
I think it's a universal gnome thing We play Wow, and gnomes cop the most flack of anyone hehehe.

Quote:
Maybe I should go post one, if nobody else has yet hehehe.

Quote:
Wooden spoon of doom

Yeah, me too. I'm going to try something new, if I remember-- I'm going to withdraw money from my account all at once, tomorrow, for the month, for groceries and gas, and pay in cash. When it's gone, it's gone. Let's see how that works for budgeting
My problem is I take money out but have no idea where it goes. I have started a fortnightly budget in an excel spreadsheet (I found it as a predone template in Ms Works) and EVERY day we put in every cent that is spent, in it's proper categories. I'm finding being MINDFUL of our spending is really helping. I tried the cash thing, but I do not always go out on payday so I never managed to pull out our weekly misc fund

Quote:
Cari? What was that site again, that had that fairy dress that you wore to my virtual birthday party?
That is my ultimate, to-die-for, SO wish I could have, wedding dress. M loves it too. Sigh...too bad it's from England. All the good ones I've seen online are from England, dang it.
Barring that one, I may try to find some really cool Gothic black gown of some sort
I have NO idea hun! I found it off another site one of the other mamas here linked... anyone have any idea? (wait.. barring that you could look at the monthly thread for your virtual birthday bash!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowLady View Post
Hello,

I recently joined up, and though I'm hesitant to speak before reading a lot, I figured it's as good a time as any to say hello.
Welcome!

Ok hopefully that multiquote was not too long We are getting drenched here... rain rain and more rain! Loving it too. The boys & I had their first co-op style homeschool classes with a local group today..art & gymnastics, and they were fabulous! The boys AND the classes Other than that, I'm still a bit insomniac at the moment so I'm completely exhausted despite a little nap to tide me over.

Today was a very fitting first of Autumn for us... overcast & grey/drizzly. Not cool by any means , that won't come for months yet, but it LOOKS like Autumn should feel... and that's enough for me for now Off to go make a lovely beef curry for dinner

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
Old 02-01-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Hello,
Hi and welcome

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

Old 02-01-2010, 09:48 AM

Morning mamas

Mary you guys are getting hit with a lot of storms this year One of the worst parts is the driving on mountain road when you have no control. I feel for ya. Nothing more frightning.

For Imbolic I will journal, maybe write some poetry for Brigid? There will be candles, some food, and I am not sure what else. I celebrate most things alone so I tend to be quiet and just having a conversation with all that is around me. I have planted seeds before, but it's just too cold!

I am going to pop back in later and see if the Feb. thread is up have a great day mamas

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

Old 02-01-2010, 10:37 AM

Lookie Lookie what I did!

Feb thread.

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...8#post15010158

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:04 PM

Quote:
and something called God Balls

I am going to have to leave THAT one alone....ye gods...I don't even want to know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TulsiLeaf View Post
I'm here, ladies. Just treading water. I'm kind of in a funk, I think this horrendous canker sore on my tongue is just making me feel crappy. Can't eat properly, can't talk properly and it's making my ear, gums and cheek hurt.
Aww! Hope you feel better soon, Tulsi. Perhaps it's part of your detoxing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
But we found 3 that we are gonna try to see. They look like something we'll be interested in. (Crossing fingers!) In our drive, we stopped for the best bagels and cream cheese that I have ever found!
bagels and cream cheese!
Good luck with the house hunting!

Quote:
Hello,

I recently joined up
Welcome and MM, ShadowLady!

M is going to pick up his check today; he's already been to the unemployment office, and he has a job interview tomorrow!

DS's school was canceled today. So was mine, but I don't have classes on Mondays. The side roads are still half ice, and if we have any more days of school off, I don't know what I will do. I have an exam tomorrow, and some eejit didn't plan any make-up clinical days into the schedule. I almost bought tix to MA again, but now I'm hesitant to-- I want to wait to see what job M gets, plus when we'll have make-up days...but OTOH I want to just go and book the flights so I can go "oh well!"
Plus it's so, so cheap right now. I can get round-trip for $177 including taxes and fees, and both flights are non-stop! Not on puddle-jumpers, too!
I may just go and do that this afternoon...something's telling me to wait a few days, though.

Old 02-02-2010, 12:09 AM

Oh I loved Hogfather! just saw it about a week ago. (How did I miss it for so long?)

User Tag List