Anyone study The Infinite Way or the works of Joel S. Goldsmith? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 6 Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am currently reading Practicing the Presence and would love to talk about it with someone. Or, hear from someone familiar with his work.

Appalachian mountain woman, radical homemaker, homeschooler, childbirth educator, and doula loving her DH and three powerful little femmes. Deladis 8-4-05, Ivy 4-28-08, and Gweneth 7-21-12 HBA2C! hbac.gif  -  blogging.jpg ribboncesarean.gif

#2 of 6 Old 03-22-2011, 05:12 PM

I've been reading works from Joel Goldsmith for a while now. I'd say I'm very familiar with "His" work :) I've never discussed it with anyone, although I would love to.

#3 of 6 Old 08-27-2011, 08:45 PM

I've read some Joel Goldsmith.  His writings are amazing to me.  Something about the Words he uses really resonates with me.  What are you reading?   I've used him in research and with my Spiritual Center's classes.  So, mostly I've read excerpts and such, but would love suggestions on your favorites.

#4 of 6 Old 09-24-2011, 11:24 AM

To all of you here: Someone forwarded me a link to this page, and I joined the "mothering" site just for one reason, as all my kids are grown. I wanted to help you find MORE about Joel Goldsmith. I have been a student of his for a number of years and it has made ALL the difference in my life. The first time I read something of his I cried from joy--felt I had come home... AT LAST someone could validate and express all those things I had been feeling and searching for for so many years!

First, on Facebook, if you are members, there are many involved in Joel's work. In fact there are two pages I personally know of where you can get involved with others who study the Infinite Way. One is the Infinite Way Student Group ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/56210013733/ ). And the other is a page where a quote is posted of Joel's every day ( http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Joel-Goldsmith/40667959841 ). On Facebook, I am Loving Unity, and I post many thoughts and essays of mine that have come from my personal practice of the Presence. Here is my page url: http://www.facebook.com/#!/lovingunity .

Of course, you must be a Facebook member to access these pages or join/like the groups, but joining is simple. I hope to see you all there soon. And if you have any personal inquiries you'd like to direct to me, you can reach me at unity_walker@hotmail.com.

In the Silent Presence, I AM

Loving Unity

#5 of 6 Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM

Hi  my name is Janet ,a new member, l have been studying Joe; for the past ten years and would love to here from you

Janet

#6 of 6 Old 09-20-2012, 01:04 AM

Hi Janet,

just joined this site, I am a IW student,

would love to connect,my email is

feelingge8@bigpon.com. I am English

but live on the Gold Coast, Austrlai,

Bev  (Oliver)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page