March Pagan circle... spring is coming! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 12:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I like the idea of matching tattoos... I'm just not certain about the symbolism of someone else's fingerprints.

Still grey/rainy here... I love late spring but earl spring? Not so much.

Don't forget, tonight we "spring ahead" so set your clocks before you sleep!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#302 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 01:02 PM

Hi Mamas!

Sorry I've been MIA. Major drama and stress on the relocation process, but I have complete faith it will all work out fine

Maia! Congratulations What a lovely ceremony. I'm so sorry for M's struggles. As you well know, it's a difficult disease.

Autumn Breeze-I'm so sorry about Alyssa May she and those who love her be filled with comfort and light.

After catching up on the reading, I'm out of computer time for now. It was nice to read up on how everyone's doing though. Hopefully I'll be back sooner vs later.

Sending love and light

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
#303 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 01:34 PM

maia, that sounds lovely & magical & romantic &... "you."
hugs about the leaving bit, though.

matching tats-- there's a gal who does the food tv baking competition who has her "ring" tattooed... a ball and chain. her hubby has the matching one. the fingerprint one makes me think of those scanners, like, you could only access your dp by fingerprint ID...

thanks, all, for the hugs and encouragement! i'm feeling MUCH better today (partly because yesterday i had my monthly migraine, and those tend to... flush it all out.) if all goes well, we will be in the house before aries new moon, and since this house is so clearly my TM house, i think that will nice. dh decided he's hiring a cleaning service to clean the place before we move in, so all i have to do is... well, cleanse, and all.

so.... i want any and all suggestions for getting a new home cleansed and ready for its new occupants!

and while you all think of that, i'm going to continue my ikea drooling.

happy weekend, hugs and vibes and springyness to all!
#304 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 02:35 PM

Ds got up at 5 this morning and refused to go back to sleep or be quiet. I'm now ready for a nap.

Went eyeglass shopping this morning. Didn't really like anything until I tried the last pair on. Prada's. Sigh. They were beautiful, looked great, and were a shocking $300. Needless to say, I left empty handed.

I've gone to so many places but it's difficult to find something that looks good on me (I have a big nose, long but chubby face.)

ETA: in the Silver Gloss Black

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#305 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 03:03 PM

shopping for glasses... i totally lucked out and loved the $69 pair last time... but usually i lust after the more like $699 pair, lol. $300's not awful, really, if you wear them everyday and they make you feel beautiful!

speaking of feeling beautiful.....
isnt it amazing what you can find on etsy? i'm actually rather tempted by this....
not sure how i found that, actually.... i was looking for a friend's shop.... here's something by her that made me think of you all....

oh, and two things from ikea, nice things for an earthy/stellar minded child....
sun light & star light!

no more linkies, i promise.
#306 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 03:03 PM

Maia, the handfasting sounds amazing!!! Congratulations! (and big hugs for the bumpy part)

It's sunny right now. Suppose to get cloudy this afternoon and rain tonight... Everyone is already in Spring mode (on the radio, they keeps saying that with that rain, snow will be over for good ) but I can't get there... As far as we can recall (and looking at stats), there's always at least a little bit of snow coming after March 1st... People tend to forget that we got a feet of snow on April Fools Day not too long ago... So while I'm very happy for sunny warmy weather, I'm still keeping in mind that Father Winter haven't spoke his last word yet...

Valérie   
#307 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 03:06 PM

Can you check something like Zennia to see if they have the "same" frames? I haven't gotten around to it yet, but if you have a 'script you can order the glasses for not much cost, and they have a lot of different frames. I know it's risky given that you can't try them on in person, but maybe if the frames looked identical? I think they have a return policy too...

Today is... well... it's a day.

ETA- aweyn- wow!

mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#308 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme_rouge View Post
Maia! Congratulations What a lovely ceremony. I'm so sorry for M's struggles. As you well know, it's a difficult disease.
I know, right? That's what's so baffling...I know, intimately and first-hand how much of a struggle it can be. And yet...I want to go "just cut it the eff OUT"... How silly of me. I know it's a disease. I know mine's in remission. I know, first-hand, how crazy it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post
maia, that sounds lovely & magical & romantic &... "you."
hugs about the leaving bit, though.

matching tats-- there's a gal who does the food tv baking competition who has her "ring" tattooed... a ball and chain. her hubby has the matching one. the fingerprint one makes me think of those scanners, like, you could only access your dp by fingerprint ID...
Srsly LOL about that fingerprint ID thing!!! Ball and chain, I don't like that, though. I want to be enslaved by my sweetie. Well, you kwim

M didn't drink while I was there. It was on my way home that he called four billion times saying he missed me and all...and then around 4pm called back to admit he'd been drinking. Egads. I'm glad he was honest, though. This disease is a disease of lies, and we both know it, and so for him to call while drunk and admit what he was up to, is huge. It's a step in the right direction.
He went to a meeting this morning. He has therapy right now. And he says he may go to a meeting tonight. I am going to gently encourage him to do 90/90 and see how that flies.

I really missed you guys! Well...when I had time to miss you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Went eyeglass shopping this morning. Didn't really like anything until I tried the last pair on. Prada's. Sigh. They were beautiful, looked great, and were a shocking $300. Needless to say, I left empty handed.
Going to echo Clay here: try Zenni optical. I think it's Zennioptical.com but not positive. You have to have a script less than 2yo, and you have to have that measurement that is from pupil to pupil, but if you don't have it, your eye place has to legally give it to you. Zenni is SO cheap. I think the glasses are visibly cheaper in quality than eyeglass place ones, and they are slightly smaller IME than they look on the web pages, but heck, for the money, you can't go wrong. The prescriptions come out fine. I got script shades on there for under $40!!! They have tons to choose from.

Took ds out this morning, first to a meeting, then to Target to buy GoGo's...have any of you heard of these? His whole class is into collecting them. More silly little plastic shite from China. Then I took him to the Asian buffet (YUM) where I got totally stuffed (you have GOT to try the fried bananas with vanilla ice cream ) and then to the grocery for feta cheese for our dinner salads, later tonight. Oh, and the library for books and vids. We're taking a break now.

Off to throw in some laundry! M smokes-- not much (like 5 a day), but I don't smoke at all, and even though he spent a week airing out his apartment, my stuff still smells like an ashtray. Even the things I didn't wear. Blech. So, going to wash it all. Then maybe watch a movie. The library has End of the Century (Ramones doc)!!!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#309 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 04:19 PM

Glasses- There's no way that I can just take a guess and order them online. I absolutely have to try them on.
And although $300 may not seem like a lot of money to some, it's a HUGE splurge to me. Really huge. But, I may try to get more orders on my website so that I can earn enough money to get those fabulous glasses. They look so good on me and they make me feel good (which is unheard of for me these days.)

#310 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 04:34 PM

Hugs DoK... 300 is a huge chunk of change. I think the thought was that for a "use every day/crucial to function" expense, it could be worse. I'm thinking about the dental bills from last month. Maybe add those glasses to your treasure map? We're down to weeks and I can't wait!

Aweyn- love the idea for seasonal countdown beads. I'm making myself a "spring re-born" strand right now. I've slacked a bit since Tor is in the "grab necklace and strangle mama" phase but once he is a bit less grabby I want to wear my beads again. I miss the constant reminder to ground/center/focus!

Actually... Tor has a new love. He found Ro's mini bilibo and now he wont let it go. He chews on it, pats it, puts his head down on it, wobbles it around the floor, and if it's out of reach! Oh the weeping and wailing. It's hysterical.

#311 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
Hugs DoK... 300 is a huge chunk of change. I think the thought was that for a "use every day/crucial to function" expense, it could be worse.
That's true.
I found my nasty 'back up' pair just a few minutes ago. My goodness, I look yucky with them on. But, I think I really do need to start wearing them.

#312 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Actually... Tor has a new love. He found Ro's mini bilibo and now he wont let it go.
What is a bilibo?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#313 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 09:16 PM

bilibo

Less expensive than the physical therapy toys Ro had access to, but just as adaptable... Ro got one big bilibo and two small ones for Solstice. The video on the website shows a lot of the activities Ro did with her therapist. Only the "official" therapy toys cost 4 or 5 times as much as a bili.

Tor's love is a pink mini-bili.

#314 of 649 Old 03-13-2010, 10:26 PM
gun

TulsiLeaf - Congrats on the new minivan!! I love mine!!

bluets - I love all your recent craftiness here lately!!

aweynsayl - exciting house news!! I am itching to go to IKEA too! We have the sun lamp and also the cloud lamp and I just adore the bright sun lamp in the mintry weather of MI. We haven't had the inspection of our house yet, but today at Target I found a cute shower curtain and rug for $10 for both. I am hoping it was a great sign about our inspection.

mamaofthree - LOVE to hear happy adoption tales! Yay for your neighbors!

Maia - sounds like a lovely ceremony!

Matching tattoos sound nice and all, but everytime I have heard about getting a tattoo for a lover, a death knell sounds for the relationship!

Eyeglasses - I need reading glasses and I am fortunate enough to be able to buy them at the dollar store, but man, oh man! Are they ever ugly!! (DH says I look like Steve Austin from the 6million dollar man!)

Our house news - we have the inspection on Wednesday. ugh! And the agency said that they were going to be presenting a match to us this weekend. Still waiting on that news. UGH!

Peace- Heather
#315 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post

I've gone to so many places but it's difficult to find something that looks good on me (I have a big nose, long but chubby face.)
I hear ya'! I can't get glasses without trying them on either. I have a REALLY wide face AND a crooked nose. Finding frames that work with both of those is a big pain.

And, yeah, $300 would be way too much for us to plunk down with out serious budgeting.

In January we finally got new glasses for hubby. His old ones had gotten badly scratched and they were only a year old. Apparently the place he got them from had completely misapplied the scratch-resistant coating. Ironic.

I was thrilled to find this place locally where the whole thing, exam, frames and lenses cost only $170 and they were ready in 4 days. It will only cost a little bit more for mine when it comes time because I have no-line bifocals. Finally! A place where we can get new glasses when needed without taking out a second mortgage.

Frames are unbelievably expensive in most places.

Maryhippie.gif

#316 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 01:18 PM

Gun- if you bump your budget up to the 7-9 dollar range you can find some fashion/funky glasses at craft shops too.

The snow is back... or at least the freezing rain. Yesterday the slush was falling from the sky and last night the wind was wicked. Looking out the window right now I see the snow is melting back on the car windshields (congrats on the van! I soooo want one!) so it must be on the up side of freezing. But it's grey and nasty. We stayed home from UU church (we've been bad... haven't gone all month) but have a bday party for a 6yo friend then an ICAN meeting to get to today.

Crazy news- I was informed just the other day that our family "must" attend a family reunion. It's in May, and it's in Southern CA. A four generation, multi-continent, huge family reunion. I'm not opposed to going but how exactly am I supposed to get our whole family to CA? Airfare for 5 (or 4 if Tor goes "lap baby") is out of our budget. The train is only a little bit less expensive and takes several days. Dh will have to get time off from work and a round trip NY-CA-NY on the train would probably take more time than he could get. And on a personal note... I'm not in the physical shape I'd like to be in if I'm going to be meeting gobs of people!

So I have a month to fit back into my (nicer) pre-baby clothing, find a few thousand dollars, and figure out how to get three small children to the left coast and back without losing my sanity.

Argh. My TM is going to be busting out all over!

#317 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

clay: maybe if they are demanding you go, then they should pony up the airfare. lol nuts!

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#318 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 02:37 PM

Mamaofthree- I sent you a pm. Please let me know if you received it. I'm hoping it didn't disappear into cyberspace.

#319 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 03:58 PM

Quote:
I'm not opposed to going but how exactly am I supposed to get our whole family to CA? Airfare for 5 (or 4 if Tor goes "lap baby") is out of our budget. The train is only a little bit less expensive and takes several days.
Why not drive? How could it be any more insane than a train? It would be slightly less expensive, you've got two drivers, you can plan your own snacks and stopping times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
clay: maybe if they are demanding you go, then they should pony up the airfare. lol nuts!

We did go to church today, but I pretty much zoned out during the whole thing, thinking of my love I am so sleepy during the time changes. I wish we would leave well enough alone. Why eff with it? Mom Nature does a fine job of adding time in the warm months, and shortening days in the dark months
DS has a playmate for the next couple hours. I really need to get off my duff and do something constructive.

When I was in MA, we found the most yummifying teriyaki chicken thingies on a stick. I am going to try to re-create it with the George Foreman Wish me luck!

#320 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 07:48 PM

Maia- one problem is we don't have the time to spend 5-6 days driving from NY to CA, 2-3 days there, and another 5-6 days driving home. Another is that gas + lodging would be more than train or plane (plane tickets are 300/each). The last problem is... well... I have that phobia about driving. I can just by the skin of my teeth (and RR, and tapping, and controlled breathing, and rubber band slaps, and visualization, etc) manage the daily/familiar driving that I have to do. Big time cross country driving on multi-lane roads where I've never been? Not happening!

cost- we were told our attendance wasn't really "optional" and while no one will pay our way, there is the chance that several relatives would join together to give us a loan. But DH and I wont borrow from family... it's too messy. Since relatives are coming from Europe and Australia we really can't talk our way out of it. I just wish there had been more of a head's up. Apparently different people all assumed we'd heard from someone else (ie, my mom thought my aunt had told us, my nonna thought my mom had told me, etc).

#321 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 08:01 PM

Well, dang, Clay, I guess it is more complicated than I originally thought! Bummer. I hope you guys find a way to do it and have it be not too much of a hassle. It does sound like fun, while expensive.

DS and I are going to my mom's for Easter weekend. Her boyfriend will be there. That's bound to be interesting!

#322 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 11:48 PM
gun

Such a quiet board today!

Clay - I would buck up and spend a bit more except I lose glasses all the time and DD likes to mysteriously break them.

Got interesting news today from the adoption agency - we'll see how that pans out. And I am so anxious about the house - but I will need to start packing here very shortly!

Peace- Heather
#323 of 649 Old 03-14-2010, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

clay: although it is none of my business, lol, i don't think just cuz people are coming from overseas means you can afford to go. i mean everyones money issues are different. hugs though. and i totally get the money borrowing from family, yuck. lol

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#324 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 01:40 AM

Clay, I agree that's nuts.

Glasses--Not cheap. I nearly died when I bought my last pair 3 years ago, but my DH insisted I get whatever I wanted. of course we were much better off at the time. I justified the cost in that I wear them daily, and nothing else even remotely fit my face (I have a smallish head).

I hope the rain settles down...I like rain, but it's sooo cold!

Come ponder with me about food!
#325 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 02:19 AM

Wow, so much exciting going on for so many of you!

Congratulations, Maia!! And all best wishes for the two of you to successfully negotiate the trials ahead, to be healthy and to be together as soon as may be!

DoK, those glasses are gorgeous! I can see why you want them, without even knowing exactly how they look. Sending good thoughts for you finding a way to get them.

I am another who must try frames on; my face is too asymmetrical to manage any other way.

Took dh shopping for glasses a few weeks ago, actually -- his first pair, as he is reaching that age. He has rather bushy eyebrows and has recently grown a moustache (inexplicable to me, I'm trying not to say much about it because he'll shave it off himself all the sooner if it doesn't become a thing between us). Bushy eyebrows and a moustache don't go so well with many frames, let's just say. We were able to use a gift certificate towards the cost of them, so not too evil on the budget.

gun -- I am so excited to hear your house/adoption progress news!

And, who was it who shared the news of a friend who successfully adopted a few pages back? That story made me happy too. I remember a few years ago, running into a neighbor I didn't know well in the park. I had my youngest in the sling and she was wearing an adorable baby girl, and glowing and scared all at once. She shared the story that she was in the process of adopting her and was in the phase where the babe was in her custody, but the biological mom could still change her mind. The adoption was finalized and our kids all play together at the park sometimes -- that little girl has such wonderful parents and such a beautiful life. I am not especially close with these neighbors but just thinking of them is like a warm hug..

Anyway, gun, your family makes me think of my neighbors. Lucky the child, who is meant to someday soon become yours!

aweyn for your new home! Cleansing --- hmmn. The usual thing that is recommended is a smudging of white sage. I get irritated by smoke/incense, so I don't use that myself.

I'm thinking of filling your new home with vibrations that are joyfully, purely you -- scent, music, color, plants, Ikea tealights everywhere, and a first meal eaten picnic style on the floor, the three of you.... How excellent that you do not have to physically clean the place! Yay for your dh! I'd still do a symbolic cleaning, essential oil of your choice for scent in a little salt water. I'd probably want to give light fixtures, mirrors, windows, and plumbing fixtures (you know, all those portals of entry from the world of faerie a la) a quick cleansing wipe, and I'd take my best broom and sweep any darkness and negativity out of the corners and closets.....

Wombat, that sounds like an amazing reunion, but a logistical/financial nightmare I hope a way opens up for you to go without straining your resources, but I agree with mamaofthree

Had just a lovely day, brunch with an old friend of my younger sister (and me, I guess), met her family. Have only seen her twice in 17 years, and was surprised at how lovely it was to spend time with her. She told me that she'd always thought of me like a second mother, which was flattering, yeah, but now I'm kinda racking my brains trying to remember more about our relationship when we were kids Everyone in the room who had known me all my life agreed that I had always been the motherly type, even as a teen long before I had kids....

By coincidence, an old buddy of mine from high school, who was a couple years older, a drama club friend etc., just searched me out on the internet after 20 years to tell me that he'd come out to his mom and she'd disowned him. We've been emailing, catching up, and it feels oddly like he's looking for something motherly in our friendship to replace or compensate for the rejection he's experienced? Again, I've been I didn't think we were ever that close, either. Why me? Why now? I could give a couple other examples, but this post is already getting so long...

Now, this is Mothering, so all of us here would obviously identify with the Mother archetype, in some way, in the place we are in our lives right now. (and I love the Mother in all of you, so many strong, beautiful, amazing, intelligent, powerful, unique ways that you all have of mothering!)

I've been thinking of the Maiden/Mother/Crone triad and wondering how much of the Mother is in me. Maybe this is an identity and calling for me, even beyond mothering my own children, something that was part of me when I was very young and will always be an important role for me to play even when my own children have grown? Maybe I really am fulfilling a destiny, doing this home childcare gig, and not just bumbling along as an underachieving homebody who couldn't hack the real world?

Just re-read Tracy's Aquarius New Moon article and a lot of it resonates with me strongly in light of my thoughts here. But it is bedtime, so I won't bore you with more.
#326 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Crazy news- I was informed just the other day that our family "must" attend a family reunion. It's in May, and it's in Southern CA. A four generation, multi-continent, huge family reunion. I'm not opposed to going but how exactly am I supposed to get our whole family to CA?
Seriously.. MAY?? Like May, as in month after next, May?? I think they'd get a great big sorry we can't make it from me Regardless of who was coming from where!

Sorry I haven't been as 'around' mamas, I've had a fair bit on my plate (and on my mind). Today I talked to the preschool director and she felt bad taht Quinn was unhappy at kindy, and this friday will be his last day (normally I'd ahve to give 2 weeks and pay the fees even if he didn't go) SO we're offically home preschooling (which basically means he'll keep doing the normal stuff he does around here .. only he'll do them every day instead of having 2days at kindy lol)

SO that means I'll be taking all three boys to Dreamworld/WhiteWater world next week BUT! DH bemoaned the fact that he couldn't go.. and I looked at the budget and said well you COULD go actually lol. So it'll be a family trip after all!

And my stress over how he'll cope with our hs days out will get to wait a couple more weeks lol. I'm hoping that him being home and less stressed out will make our days a little smoother in the long run.

Must go make dinner later mamas

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#327 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 08:38 AM

Quote:
i just had to share something unrelated to me (lol) our neighbors have been unable to have children, well i just saw her out and about with a baby stroller... they adopted! i am so happy for them, she is such a sweet woman and she was just glowing. i now they have been trying to adopt for awhile too. yeah for babies!

h
How wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
So...I'm home.
Anyhoo-- we're married now
Congrats Sounds like a beautiful ceremony. Hugs to M and his struggle.

Quote:
My SIL to be (Dh's cousin is getting married) has been sharing all sorts of wedding ideas and one was having each partner get a tattoo with the other partner's fingerprint.
A friend of mine has a necklace with her mother's fingerprint. Got it after she passed. I have a matching tattoo with a good friend, don't think I would want a fingerprint, but to each their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme_rouge View Post
Sorry I've been MIA. Major drama and stress on the relocation process, but I have complete faith it will all work out fine
Moving can be such a stress. Hugs mama

Quote:
clay: although it is none of my business, lol, i don't think just cuz people are coming from overseas means you can afford to go. i mean everyones money issues are different. hugs though. and i totally get the money borrowing from family, yuck. lol

h
I agree

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#328 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 08:52 AM

Morning mamas

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. It has been raining here with a mix of slush a once in a while. All I know is I can see grass

So the wild and crazy things that have been going on here. We live in a very small town, less than 2000 people. There are people who have been here for many years and are not accepting of things changing and will go to any length, I mean any to see that things remain the same. They will go to the extreme. It is very upsetting to me to realize that people can get away with some pretty horrible things and not have to answer any questions. I honestly thought if you lived your life the best way you could, always told the truth, helped people if you can things just worked out, everyone got justice? When I found out this is not true it really has rocked my faith. I don't like my attitude of whatever, it doesn't matter but I feel beat

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#329 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 10:02 AM

Clay- They can't force you to go. They didn't give you enough time to save up for such an expensive trip!

gun- You've been on my mind!

Cari- So exciting about Dreamworld!

Inge- What happened in town?

#330 of 649 Old 03-15-2010, 10:09 AM

Gun- good, good, good news! Sending everything goes smoothly vibes.

Clay- umm, seriously, we couldn't go either- the time off on such short notice, not to mention the cost.

RedVeg- Some people feel that by change, it means they or their idea if wrong, so they aoid change to avoid being seen as wrong. I don't agree with it. I am sorry the town is so resistant to change and causing you stress.

Maiden/Mother/Crone- Just the other day, I said to dh, that while I am loving the Mother stage- helping children grow, helping projects grow- I am looking forward to being the Crone and the grandmotherly type. I have several wonderful crones in my life.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page