Forum Jump: 

#61 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 06:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Interesting question, bluets.

Not able to take time to watch the video, can't get it on this computer. What does it say? Does it mention Haiti?
i don't recall it mentioning Haiti. the video and audio were out of sync, so if you are able to get it, i recommend not looking at it and just listen. it also took me a long time to load, here on the uber-fast network on campus.

i just never considered a spiritual connection per se between earthquakes and... well... the ether. maybe it is not as woo-woo as it first seemed this morning.

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 06:47 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluets View Post
maybe it's time for a ritual... and follow-up with your contacts there to see if they are hiring more permanent positions. that kind of commuting (with spouse, in traffic, especially at the end of the day) nearly drove dh and i to divorce a few years ago. i agree with DoK - it better be good money to justify the time in the car.
The thing is, I don't think it will be great money, but at the same time, it'd be more than what DH makes (before partial unemployment, that is). but compared to my last gig, the money stinks, and the commute would really stink. but I feel somehow bad about not wanting to take a job that's offered, IYKWIM? maybe a ritual would make things clearer...

Come ponder with me about food!
#63 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 06:51 PM

Daily pain makes one grumpy. (grumble grumble, stoopid elbow, grumble grumble)

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#64 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 07:28 PM

DOK- it does! *hug* feel better!

New Job- for me, the commute is non-negotiable. I spent 7months driving back and forth and it gave me major anxiety, so from now on, local or occasional long drives for me.

I know i am missing people- I will try and catch up tonight.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#65 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 07:33 PM

The sun is out today!!!

I took my kindergarteners outside for an extra recess this afternoon... well not really extra as it was too cold during their normal recess time, but by 1:30 it had warmed up quite a bit.

Before we came inside, I had them all line up on the sidewalk... sitting cross legged. I told them to close their eyes and turn their face up toward the sun. I had them get real quiet (well as quiet as a group of 20 5 and 6 years olds can get) and listen to the birds and the breeze. I had them notice how the sun warmed their face even in the cool breeze. I had them pretend they could hear the sun and the grass. We did this for about 5 minutes... It was sooooo nice! Ha! and they say no prayer in public schools!

mommy to Christopher 2/29/08
#66 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 08:55 PM

Quote:
okie... apparently the Chilean earthquake has caused a 3" shift in the Earth's axis.
I personally don't see a 1.26millisecond change in the length of the day as impracting at all. Reason being, that even before there were humans to equate this with spirituality, the earth was rockin' & rollin' for millions of years. I think it is a normal part of her 'life'

Quote:
without rubbing it in anymore...

WE HAVE SUN TODAY!

i finally kicked the coffee habit. okie, well, this is day #3. so i'm back to slurping my root decoction to give my stressed adrenals a boost. surprisingly, i'm not missing coffee so much.
You suck! I haven't seen sun for a couple of weeks!! Kicking coffee , nothing short of ...well, almost nothing would make me consider it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Edited to add: The computer model used by Gross and his colleagues to determine the effects of the Chile earthquake effect also found that it should have moved Earth's figure axis by about 3 inches (8 cm).

The Earth's figure axis is not the same as its north-south axis, which it spins around once every day at a speed of about 1,000 mph (1,604 kph).

The figure axis is the axis around which the Earth's mass is balanced. It is offset from the Earth's north-south axis by about 33 feet (10 meters).
(taken from yahoo news)
And then he says

Quote:
"One Earth day is about 24 hours long. Over the course of a year, the length of a day normally changes gradually by one millisecond. It increases in the winter, when the Earth rotates more slowly, and decreases in the summer, Gross has said in the past."
Which seems weird..whose winter does it spin more slowly in? He should probably have been a bit more specific/scientific there

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
all of the boys are sick. wth? i think we might have picked it up at the museum of science and bacteria in boston a week ago.
Hope the feel better soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
I googled a bit -- when I first read your post I read it as a 3 degree shift, not 3 inches, which would be scarily huge and fast.
exactly, THAT would have made me take notice. Of course, it would have probably wracked the world in natural disaster as well so I wouldn't have been able to miss it :P

Quote:
So, for anyone who finds spiritual significance in an earth change like this, do you believe that the more powerful earthquake in Chile and small shift is more significant spiritually than the Haiti earthquake that took so many thousands of human lives? Because I'm a lot more concerned about Haiti, still...just glad the loss of life in Chile was not so overwhelming.

This is a serious, not a snarky question. I'm wondering now exactly where my own spirituality fits on the earth-centered vs human-centered continuum.
As I said before, *I* don't find this itty bitty shift in the lenght of our day of significance spiritually. I see it as a natural process of the Earth, and she's been doing her thing since long before we came around to notice and measure it. The massive loss of life in Haiti.. is a whole nother story. It is so sad for me to think of the hundreds of thousands of people who really had nothing.. and to know that they were gone just like that. I'm very glad I'm not Christian, because if I were, I'd have been done with any God that could to that, on the spot.

Quote:
Witchygrrl- That would be an awful lot of commuting. You'd have to be paid a pretty penny to make that worthwhile.
Witchygrrl, yeah what she said. I can't even imagine what traffic in Boston would be like either... probably horrendous!

Quote:
That darn thing is STILL acting up??? Doc never had anything helpful to say I take it?

Having a cuppa, need about 12 of them. Yet another night of little sleep here. C was only up once during the night coughing, butQuinn... hopped into our bed burning up again at midnight. Dosed him up and waited for it to work so he'd stop the relentless babbling on.. DH gave up and went to Quinns bed so he could actually sleep. I'm calling the doc to see if I can get him in to the doc today or I may go crazy.

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#67 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:15 PM

Quote:
I hope its quieted down a bit now! Daily pain is a ... pain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
DOK- it does! *hug* feel better!

New Job- for me, the commute is non-negotiable. I spent 7months driving back and forth and it gave me major anxiety, so from now on, local or occasional long drives for me.

I know i am missing people- I will try and catch up tonight.
Congrats on the new job! Commutes drive me crazy too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanniesue2 View Post
The sun is out today!!!

I took my kindergarteners outside for an extra recess this afternoon... well not really extra as it was too cold during their normal recess time, but by 1:30 it had warmed up quite a bit.

Before we came inside, I had them all line up on the sidewalk... sitting cross legged. I told them to close their eyes and turn their face up toward the sun. I had them get real quiet (well as quiet as a group of 20 5 and 6 years olds can get) and listen to the birds and the breeze. I had them notice how the sun warmed their face even in the cool breeze. I had them pretend they could hear the sun and the grass. We did this for about 5 minutes... It was sooooo nice! Ha! and they say no prayer in public schools!
mmmm the sun! We had some yesterday but today cloudy & cold yet again, but spring is on the way! You can feel it in the air and i love it!!

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#68 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:20 PM

Evening mamas Well, We have power. I hope everyone is doing well. I have to go back and catch up with everyone.

Lets see, my fridge is done. Lost everything in it, but thank the Goddess I have a freezer down stairs. My washer and dryer are toast too. It might be depressing, but I am just so happy all my family (includes animals) are ok. We made it through. We had to go a few towns away to get the laundry done yesterday, but it's done Well, I am off to check up on everyone.

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#69 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:22 PM

Apparently I did not dig back far enough in the posts from where I last left and missed all the welcomes!!

Thank you! I love the image of a fledgling and it suits me just fine

and now I have to run - I hear Capt. Jack on the t.v., so time for a little R&R and eye candy

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#70 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
That darn thing is STILL acting up??? Doc never had anything helpful to say I take it?
The doc I saw really stunk. She gave me BAD info. She wanted me to exercise it right away. Everything I've read since then said not to exercise it until the pain was gone.

Which means I may have torn it again. Will call new doc tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ktg_ View Post
I hope its quieted down a bit now! Daily pain is a ... pain!
Still hurts. Can't straighten it out. Can't bend it. It's my dominant hand so it makes eating difficult. I'm going to have to take something for it (which is a big deal for me because I hate to take pain meds.)

I have an online business chat tonight and will rest my elbow on an ice gel pack while typing.

#71 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Day 3/4 of mystery illness-
Hope the mystery illness is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphire View Post
Yay March. Thank goodness Feb is over.
You said it sister

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme_rouge View Post
Feeling a little mixed about the excitement for the coming spring. I love spring and Love Love Love to garden. Unfortunately, we just found out we have leak and major damage is likely. We have to move out so they can remove all counter tops and cabinets in our kitchen to see what's what. Due to the likelihood of mold issues, we have to be displaced. It looks like 3 or 4 months.
Oh no. That really stinks. I hope it gets fixed quickly so you can be back home
Quote:
we have sickness here too. coughing, fevers, crabbiness (oh wait the crabbiness is me. lol)
Hope everyone feels better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
I'm back with antibiotics, high doses of ibuprophen and codein for the night.

Now I just want this sharp pain to go away, this weird sensation in my nose/sinuses to disappear and this pain up to my temple and ear to vanish! And I want to eat and drink without torturing myself!
Sounds terrible I hope you get to feeling better asap

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ktg_ View Post
I wanted to take a moment and de-lurk finally for March's circle. I've been finding my way back slowly to my pagan beliefs/ideas. Its been wonderful to see such a strong group, I wish I had found this years ago.

I may pop in every once and awhile, but mostly I'm just trying to find my path again and do my homework (again) since I swore off any pagan/wiccan/earth magick beliefs and chalked it up to confused youth. Which is a bummer as I tossed all my notes, and information when we moved.

Much love and I can't wait to grow and explore with all of you!

Kate
Welcome kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthmama369 View Post
March comes in like a lion!
I know, but I am so glad it's here. February did not want to let go.

Quote:
Well I haven't read the pages, yet (it's morning and I have limited time).... but I wanted to introduce myself. I'm calling myself a fledgeling pagan at the moment. Have felt a leaning toward the divine feminine and earth based spirituality for a few years, but am just now giving myself permission to really explore paganism and the goddess. I'm really enjoying my study

Anyway, I though about joining in last month's thread, but by the time I got to it, you all were like 20 pages into it, so I just decided to wait till this month. So here I am
Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
I woke up today feeling overwhelmed. Not suree why.
(((hugs))) mama

#72 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 09:44 PM

That's only half of what I missed

Sings of Spring here today. The snow is melting, and I couldn't be happier. I feel guilty about that. I don't like to wish my life away, but Winter had such a hold this time. I feel like it was longer and colder than usual. I am just glad to be moving towards longer days, dancing and singing birds, green I have missed the color green! I have Spring fever

#73 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Yes it does! When I have day after day of headaches, or worse, migraines, I have great compassion for people with truly chronic pain. I wonder how anybody does it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post
Evening mamas Well, We have power. I hope everyone is doing well. I have to go back and catch up with everyone.
Glad you have it back!

I am woefully behind on welcomes and commiserations, but fear getting 'behinder' if I try to catch up.

Maryhippie.gif

#74 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 10:12 PM

Hi ladies and happy March!

I've been lurking the pagan threads for awhile and never jumped in because I couldn't keep up. I;m going to try this time, (plus I'm beginning to feel like a stalker because I know so much about you all and you don't know squat about me )

I consider myself an informal natural witch, follower of the seasons and lunar cycle, still studying the Craft along the way. I've identified privately as pagan since high school, and have only recently been more public about it.

Anyway, that's me Nice to meet you all! Now let's see if I can keep up....

peace!
S~

S~ Peace loving, natural living, FuNkY vegan mama to Keiran bouncy.gif 23/Dec/06:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" ~~ MLK
#75 of 649 Old 03-02-2010, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post

I've been lurking the pagan threads for awhile and never jumped in because I couldn't keep up. I;m going to try this time, (plus I'm beginning to feel like a stalker because I know so much about you all and you don't know squat about me )

I consider myself an informal natural witch, follower of the seasons and lunar cycle, still studying the Craft along the way. I've identified privately as pagan since high school, and have only recently been more public about it.

peace!
S~
Welcome!

Have you read Ellen Dugan's book Natural Witchery? It's a fave of mine.

I consider myself a non-ceremonial Pagan (not sure if that makes sense, it does in me own little head) trying to find my path to being a Wise Woman, ala Susun Weed.

Maryhippie.gif

#76 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 12:44 AM

Still in pain.

Dentist told me to call tomorrow if atbx didn't work... I'm afraid I'll have to call... he'll probably prescribe something more potent (now I have penicillin). Tooth has started to react to hot so I'm even more limited on drinks/foods. I was hoping to avoid/delay the root canal for now ($$$) but it looks like a very pleasant option right now.

Valérie   
#77 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liza-s View Post
I had planned to take the kiddos to watch the sprint sled dog races - but unfortuntely that didn't work out.

I've been getting really itchy on my hands and wrist. Sometimes hives, but usually just very itchy with a burning sensation. Top of hands, palms, fingers and between the fingers, sometimes moving down the wrists to lower arm. I haven't changed or added any soaps, lotions or detergents. Any ideas? Nothings seems to help, but cold water offers some relief.
I don't know where, but DS got an idea about the sled dogs. He's now fascinated with them and asked if we could get a "few" Husky's when our dog passes on and would they pull him. Other than not planning on having a 'few' dogs anytime soon (our dog is very old, so we've talked about a new dog after he passes), DH looked up Huskies and explained to DS why that breed probably wouldn't be the best fit for our lifestyle. I nixxed the idea of having a dog pull him immediately - but he'd be over the moon to actually see it up close!

Are you sure you're not having a stress reaction? Is there anything at all that's changed? Have you tried taking something like benedryl when it happens? That would probably be an easy way to rule out or confirm if it's any type of allergic response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
Waiting for dh to come home, hopefully with a posh iced coffee as the $ I transferred yesterday finally hit the bank. Cross fingers that it saves us from overdraft fees!
I'll cross mine for you if you cross yours for us! We pulled it a little too close this week, but that happens sometimes!

Quote:
Welcome KTG and ShannieSue!
Ditto this! Welcome!

Quote:
okie... apparently the Chilean earthquake has caused a 3" shift in the Earth's axis.

and now we get into the more esoteric consequences:
http://www.witchschool.com/forum/top...calling-on-the
http://www.witchschool.com/video/rev...o-blog-1-march

any comments?
I don't see any reason to be concerned personally. All we really know about things like this is what's happened in recent history, whereas the earth has been doing things, probably just like this, since it's inception.

I have a very non-scientific opinion on how the earth and nature work. When Mt. St. Helen's errupted so long ago (yeah, I remember it!) I recall reading that the quantity of ash, etc. deposited in the atmosphere effectively rolled back the ozone damage by quite a bit. That got me thinking at the time, and the more I contemplate on it the more it seems that you just can't trick Mother Nature. She knows how to take care of herself. I don't know the "problem" she's been fixing in the last couple of years. Maybe it's the Global Warming that does/doesn't exist. Maybe it's the issue of overpopulation of the world as cold as that sounds. But I do believe that when you have several pretty major natural disasters going on, the world is in the process of righting itself. We, as a species, just tend to be arrogant enough to discount that anything could be more in control than we are.

Quote:
I cannot believe this is still going on! Definitely try to see a different dr, and follow what you've read the correct treatment is until then. This definitely should not still be bothering you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post

Lets see, my fridge is done. Lost everything in it, but thank the Goddess I have a freezer down stairs. My washer and dryer are toast too. It might be depressing, but I am just so happy all my family (includes animals) are ok. We made it through. We had to go a few towns away to get the laundry done yesterday, but it's done Well, I am off to check up on everyone.
Wow that took a while! Will insurance cover any of that if it's rolled into one claim? Glad everyone is ok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View Post
I am woefully behind on welcomes and commiserations, but fear getting 'behinder' if I try to catch up.
Yep that sums it up!

Quote:
Welcome!

Quote:
Still in pain.

Dentist told me to call tomorrow if atbx didn't work... I'm afraid I'll have to call... he'll probably prescribe something more potent (now I have penicillin). Tooth has started to react to hot so I'm even more limited on drinks/foods. I was hoping to avoid/delay the root canal for now ($$$) but it looks like a very pleasant option right now.
Sounds like it may be abscessed. I remember being on codeine for a solid 10 days until I could get a root canal, and honestly I never felt so good as I did within hours of having it taken care of. And this is the person who loathes dental work more than anything! Hopefully it gets better soon, and don't be afraid to ask for some pain relief if you need it as well. ((Hugs!))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Been just a slooow week here. I started the antibiotics last Thursday, and haven't needed cough meds for 2 days now. The down side is that I'm feeling better enough that my body realizes how bad it's been feeling and I've slept a LOT this week. I've decided to forgive myself the wasted time and roll with it.

I applied for a local editing job last week. It's a telecommute position, part time though can be steady with a decent number of hours, and pays $24/hr. They use a company that "prescreens" everyone they're interested in first, then those apps are passed on to the hiring company. I've passed the pre-screening and my app has been passed on, so wish me luck! That would be SO ideal!

There's more, but this post is huge already so I'll catch up on stuff over here later!
#78 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 02:18 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

Museum of Science and Bacteria?? Srsly, they call it that?
LOL! No, I was calling it that because I am pretty sure that is where we picked up this nastiness we have going on here... due to all the people and yuck they all probably had. LOL
I will give that a try. excited!

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#79 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 02:33 AM - Thread Starter

Valérie.Qc: hug! my dad just dealt with this very thing. he was so relived to have a root canal done, he said when the novacain (sp) wore off he felt no pain at all. so much relief.

ok i am having an issue. ds#4 is really sick, and ds #3 seems to be brewing an ear infection now. dh is also getting sick. i am scheduled to work tomorrow night. things could get better before i have to go in, but i am worried... with dh getting ill now... i am not sure if i should go to work or not. i am also scheduled to work friday night too. we really need me to work if i can, but i hate leaving everyone all night and all sick. ds#4 still is nursing and he is nursing more now that he is sick... what would you do?

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#80 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 09:04 AM

Quote:
The sun is out today!!!

Love this I try to meditate just like this every morning.

Quote:

peace!
S~
Welcome, love your avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View Post
Welcome!

I consider myself a non-ceremonial Pagan (not sure if that makes sense, it does in me own little head) trying to find my path to being a Wise Woman, ala Susun Weed.
I enjoy Ellen Dugan, have this book I too just go with the flow.

Quote:
Still in pain.
Dental pain is the worst. Feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineJ View Post

Wow that took a while! Will insurance cover any of that if it's rolled into one claim? Glad everyone is ok!
Not sure yet. If they don't

Quote:
ok i am having an issue. ds#4 is really sick, and ds #3 seems to be brewing an ear infection now. dh is also getting sick. i am scheduled to work tomorrow night. things could get better before i have to go in, but i am worried... with dh getting ill now... i am not sure if i should go to work or not. i am also scheduled to work friday night too. we really need me to work if i can, but i hate leaving everyone all night and all sick. ds#4 still is nursing and he is nursing more now that he is sick... what would you do?

h
Oh tough one. I hope everyone gets to feeling better, I think I would go in if dh thought he could handle it. You could always leave work early or go in a bit late, make sure everyone was settled first.

#81 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Welcome!

Quote:
Still in pain.
Tooth pain is horrible.

#82 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Still in pain.

call around for prices, but you're probably right in that you'll have to do it now rather than later. Look who's talking. I've needed one for months on one tooth apparently. And my wisdom teeth have pretty much overshadowed every other pain I've had. I'm not looking forward to after, but I'm looking forward to being done with major work!

Just keep the ibuprofen flowing, my dentist said to over lap it, every 3 hours, not every 4, to stay on top of pain.

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#83 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 10:59 AM - Thread Starter

redveg: unfortunately i can't go in late or leave early, i am a nurse so i have to be there when i get there. it is a huge pia to leave early as they need to find people to cover my patients. ugh! the baby was up a good part of the night coughing his lungs out, and ds#3 still is having ear pain and a fever. darn kids! lol

h

#84 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 11:06 AM

Quote:
rthe baby was up a good part of the night coughing his lungs out, and ds#3 still is having ear pain and a fever. darn kids!
Oh, those poor Littles. Sending healing energy.

#85 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 11:39 AM

Foggy, today. All the snowmelt makes for misty mornings.

Argh! So much interesting discussion, no time to multiquote!

Welcome,ShadowMoon!

Femme rouge -- rough about the housing issue So glad you are getting it fixed, hope your displacement is as short as possible.

Inge -- seriously? All those appliances lost. Oh, my. Hope insurance will cover it. Glad you have power again! How did the kids do with the outage?

Mamaofthree -- I hate making that kind of decision too. I'd probably go into work. It would depend on whether I thought dh could be alert enough to care for the children.

Love the meditation with the kindergarten children, shanniesue.

Wishing you luck and more luck with the job SunshineJ. I wouldn't be able to handle one husky, much less several. I know a lovely one who ripped down an 8 foot backyard fence, just digging around under it. The owners had to replace with chainlink.

Thanks for the insight on earthquakes, Clay, and ITA with you, Cari, and I think, Sunshine, that the Earth takes care of herself.

I finally got that video to work, bluets. What is this Crystal Web of which this Lord Don dude speaks? I browsed the same site and came across a vid telling you how to cast a circle, charge and bury a crystal to link one to the Crystal Web. Don't feel moved to link to an organization that I don't know much about, but I was thinking that if anyone needs to set up a matrix for the sending of energy it is the MDC pagan circle.

ETA Here is the link to that vid on making a crystal access point for the crystal web, whatever it is. Anyone ever bury crystals for the purpose of communicating or sending/receiving energy? I can see me doing this.

I have to help my 3 yr old find his raincoat. It is Very Important to him. Have a good day!
#86 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 11:57 AM

My mouth/face/head feels a little better this morning - at least, the ear and temple pain is almost gone.

But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Breeze View Post
Just keep the ibuprofen flowing, my dentist said to over lap it, every 3 hours, not every 4, to stay on top of pain.
I have a high dose of Ibuprofen every 6 hours... And now, I suspect they are responsible for the world spinning around me. I'm so dizzy... and no position makes it better. No matter if I lay down, sit or stand - I see the walls/ceiling spinning around me.

Valérie   
#87 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 11:58 AM

Aw, Valérie,
#88 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
My mouth/face/head feels a little better this morning - at least, the ear and temple pain is almost gone.

But...

I have a high dose of Ibuprofen every 6 hours... And now, I suspect they are responsible for the world spinning around me. I'm so dizzy... and no position makes it better. No matter if I lay down, sit or stand - I see the walls/ceiling spinning around me.

yuck!!! I know acetaminophen makes me nauseas, and that antibiotics can make me dizzy. I hope you can get in soon!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#89 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 12:07 PM

mary3mama--
Quote:
I love Ellen Dugan and have most of her books. They really resonate with me I love her down to earth style of writing.

redveg--
Quote:
Welcome, love your avata
Ha, thanks! The pic is if a giraffe I worked with for several years at my old job. He is an amazing animal with lots of personality for a giraffe, (as you can see).

It's chilly and snowing little, wet flakes over here. DS has been unusually cranky and I think he's coming down with something. Hopefully not, but I think we're going to lay low today just to make sure.

I hope everyone has a good day!

S~ Peace loving, natural living, FuNkY vegan mama to Keiran bouncy.gif 23/Dec/06:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" ~~ MLK
#90 of 649 Old 03-03-2010, 12:25 PM

Quote:
It's chilly and snowing little, wet flakes over here. DS has been unusually cranky and I think he's coming down with something. Hopefully not, but I think we're going to lay low today just to make sure.

I hope everyone has a good day!
Ugh! it's just like standing on train tracks, isn't it? You see the headlight of the train, you feel the tracks rumbling, you know it's coming - but it's just not here yet and you don't know if you'll be able to jump and avoid it or not. But there's no doubt you KNOW it's coming. We had that with DS a couple weeks ago. Thankfully we seemed to dodge off the tracks at the last minute and he didn't get really sick like I was expecting!

Fun filled day today (totally sarcastic! LOL!). Let's see, the MIL is coming tomorrow, which means I have 10 loads of clean, folded laundry to put away, 6 loads to wash (what can I say, it's been a rough few weeks!), the house to pick up though it's not actually too terrible, I need to run to the store, make cookies, figure out dinner and I must take a shower. I didn't take one yesterday and I have this vague notion the kids will tell me tonight I'm starting to smell like a troll! Have a great day everyone!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page