April Pagan circle... come join the fun! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 09:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm so glad everything is okay DoK!

Clay, that TM thing sounds much more understandable now!

The kids told everyone we met at the mall today that I am pregnant with a dinosaur. It was funny.

DeShanna mommy to at home learnin' dd10/03dust.gif, ds 04/05jammin.gif and new baby ds 12/10boc.gif lovin' dh C )O( You can't find peace, until you find all of your pieces.
#302 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 09:38 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
there's no way i can catch up! but it is sounding like march's troubles haven't left - they've only intensified. well past time to banish them!

been feeling in a funk lately... yearning to spend more time in the garden (hurry up and grow, plants!). it is hot hot hot here!

i thinking about starting an unpaid internship with a local naturopath next month - one morning a week. it happens that my boss will be away for 3 weeks and largely unavailable. so i figure that must mean that i should start something new, right?

at work, we might have funding for next year, though our larger organizational issues remain to be addressed. if jobs were more plentiful in this area, i'd be job hunting.

dealing with crap crap crap in the lab (where i rarely venture). found out that the lab culture is... well.. unpleasant, so i've been investigating how to rectify that problem. dealing with the touchy feely part of lab management without talking about touchy feely things is not easy. however, i got some great advice today from a dean on campus, so i might be able to make some more progress on that front.

mamaofthree - the road to a PhD can be a wild roller coaster ride. it is as much about the PhD as the journey itself. having btdt, all i can suggest is that you let him rant and support him emotionally as best you can. my dh went through it with me - he now says that the roller coaster emotions of the PhD prepared him well for the roller coaster emotions of pregnancy. however, for the PhD, all i wanted him to do (really) was to listen to my rants and to tell me that everything would be ok. i think i may even have managed to tell him that between the sobs and tears.

treasure maps and vision boards alike send me into a panic! i've tried in the past and when i go hunting for images, i get hung up on the details - like "that image isn't quite what i had in mind" but i'm incapable of drawing what my mind sees.

ds is all of a sudden really interested in maze puzzles. maybe this is the year that we should map out a small labyrinth for the yard.

hugs to all!

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

#303 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 09:39 PM

Forgot to say that the sunset was so incredibly beautiful tonight. The color and vibrancy even had ds gobsmacked.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#304 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 09:50 PM

I'm here somewhere. I don't know if it's the pre Aries new moon upheaval or what, but it's been one thing after the other around here. I'm really hoping for a major energy shift tomorrow. I haven't caught up with the thread yet. Thinking of you all.

DoK- I'm glad the doc didn't find anything.

*Putting one foot in front of the other*

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
#305 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 11:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluets View Post

mamaofthree - the road to a PhD can be a wild roller coaster ride. it is as much about the PhD as the journey itself. having btdt, all i can suggest is that you let him rant and support him emotionally as best you can. my dh went through it with me - he now says that the roller coaster emotions of the PhD prepared him well for the roller coaster emotions of pregnancy. however, for the PhD, all i wanted him to do (really) was to listen to my rants and to tell me that everything would be ok. i think i may even have managed to tell him that between the sobs and tears.
Thank you for this insight. i need to remember that sometimes all you want it some to listen to you and say it is all ok, not try and fix it. lol

DoK: i am glad they couldn't find anything. could your son have stress relaxed chest pain?

so the house cleaning didn't go exactly as planned, but i am getting there. i have to say i love when i get the cleaning bug, then stuff just gets done.
i am going to go and get a couple new mags tomorrow.

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#306 of 596 Old 04-13-2010, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
Thank you for this insight. i need to remember that sometimes all you want it some to listen to you and say it is all ok, not try and fix it. lol
that "not fixing" part is often the hardest part. as much as this life is your combined journey, his program is really his journey alone. on the other hand, his program faculty would not have admitted him to the program if they didn't think he could do it (though sometimes this is department specific and may or may not be true - if it is true, you might remind him of his worthiness). it is a truly humbling experience yet simultaneously a ego-boosting one as well. here you are, with some great minds in a particular field. yet by the end, you will become more knowledgeable about a little segment of that field, even more so that your own advisor.

and then they dump you into the world - blah. THAT is the sucky part. (but don't tell your dh that!)

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

#307 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 12:42 AM
gun

Hi all! I haven't been able to catch up - I cannot log in at some of the hotels I have stayed in. I am still stuck in TX, and cannot wait to go home. Hope I haven't missed too much and that you are all doing swell!

Peace- Heather
#308 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Quick post: Doc didn't find anything wrong with ds (happy about that.)
Doc said that sometimes there just isn't an explanation. He said the pain could be from the chest cavity/wall muscles or ligaments.
that's such a relief! i'm wondering, how frequent was your son's chest pain? my 4yo dd has complained of having pain inside her chest twice over the past several months and i'm worried.
#309 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 01:22 AM

Hi femme rouge and gun! Glad to see your names pop up. Hope you both make it back home soon. Extended hotel living is just yucky, gun Hope your next post is soon and from home!

What a relief about the cardiologist appointment, DoK!

My 6 yr old came home from kindy today all abuzz. A younger friend told him that Pokemon - small magical anime animal friends that have particular powers and attach themselves to human trainers, for the uninitiated -- are real and you can sometimes find their "eggs" (is the word pokeballs?) just lying around the house waiting to be claimed. In fact, rumor has it, a girl named Elizabeth at his school has a real Pokemon at home!

A relative gave him some cards and a couple of directories of different kinds of Pokemon and he's been pouring over them for months. I think he is teaching himself to read from them, in fact.

"I think it may be a legend mom, but I want to look all around our house, just in case!"

I told him that I always daydreamed of having a real, tangible magical friend and never found one. He somehow took from that that one could dream the eggs into being if one tries hard enough. He questioned me closely about the details of how to daydream and put himself to bed early with instructions to let him lie a-bed as long as possible so that he can try this out.

Well, it *is* Treasure Map day, and I haven't even been telling him about treasure mapping. Gosh, you just never know ! I'm going to try to get him to do a map this year. I think he's old enough, now for a believing kind of magic....

ETA Wishing all of you dreams that are both sweet and powerful in the waking world.
#310 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 01:26 AM

Science project alert!!

Today at the homeschool store, the kids and I picked up and bought a Venus Flytrap kit and now we are going to grow a Venus Flytrap. The kids are excited to see a plant eat meat and we're going to name him Audrey II from Little Shops of Horror.

DeShanna mommy to at home learnin' dd10/03dust.gif, ds 04/05jammin.gif and new baby ds 12/10boc.gif lovin' dh C )O( You can't find peace, until you find all of your pieces.
#311 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
DoK: i am glad they couldn't find anything. could your son have stress relaxed chest pain?
I don't think so. He wasn't in a stressful situation during any of the episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandk0610 View Post
that's such a relief! i'm wondering, how frequent was your son's chest pain? my 4yo dd has complained of having pain inside her chest twice over the past several months and i'm worried.
Since autumn, he's had chest pain about 6 times.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#312 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 10:50 AM

Good to hear from you bluets, gun and femme rouge.

Unschoolin- Your kids sound like tons of fun!

heart issues- 8yo dd has mild pulmonary stenosis. We've monitored it since she was 3 mo old. Fortunately she is very healthy, no meds or other treatments. We just go in to have a check up every year or so. She has never complained about any pain, and she has great physical endurance. OTOH, occasionally my mom has chest pains, and doc's have ruled out a heart issue, and declared it some sort of inflammation around her lungs( from bad air in her work environment). The doc's didn't worry about that enough to do anything, but if kiddos are complaining of chest pains, and the heart is ruled out, that may be something else to consider.

Aubergine- that is the cutest story

I managed to load up stuff for goodwill and drop it off yesterday. I woke up so excited this morning- I'm off to plan my TM.

Wishing everybody lots of TM magic
#313 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Quick post: Doc didn't find anything wrong with ds (happy about that.)
Doc said that sometimes there just isn't an explanation. He said the pain could be from the chest cavity/wall muscles or ligaments.
That's good news! We dealt with pulminary stenosis with ds (he outgrew it thankfully) and that was so stressful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
My 6 yr old came home from kindy today all abuzz. A younger friend told him that Pokemon - small magical anime animal friends that have particular powers and attach themselves to human trainers, for the uninitiated -- are real and you can sometimes find their "eggs" (is the word pokeballs?) just lying around the house waiting to be claimed. In fact, rumor has it, a girl named Elizabeth at his school has a real Pokemon at home!

A relative gave him some cards and a couple of directories of different kinds of Pokemon and he's been pouring over them for months. I think he is teaching himself to read from them, in fact.

"I think it may be a legend mom, but I want to look all around our house, just in case!"

I told him that I always daydreamed of having a real, tangible magical friend and never found one. He somehow took from that that one could dream the eggs into being if one tries hard enough.
Pokemon is HUGE in this house! DS is so my kid - he's been walking around for a few weeks now wishing that Pokemon and D&D worlds were real, even wishing on stars for it. While I don't really care about Pokemon that much, I'd be going to a world of dragons and wizards and unicorns in a heartbeat (as long as my family came too of course!). LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unschoolinmom View Post
Science project alert!!

Today at the homeschool store, the kids and I picked up and bought a Venus Flytrap kit and now we are going to grow a Venus Flytrap. The kids are excited to see a plant eat meat and we're going to name him Audrey II from Little Shops of Horror.

~~~~~
Not a lot new going on here. Still trying to think of a name for the nature/spiritual center. Getting a little frustrated actually with where we are. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE where we've moved to! The physical area is great, the people are so nice, and it's very progressive in the things they do here (like when I went to the dr, everything was fully integrated - I walked downstairs and had x-rays and by the time I walked back upstairs the dr had already reviewed them on his computer! Very slick!). However, part of the mentality here seems stuck in the 1950's. Women either work as a clerk or cashier, or have a really good job as a nurse or teacher. And while there's absolutely nothing wrong with any of those, there's an underlying attitude that those are the ONLY options with a lot of people. If you work in the corporate culture then you must be a secretary - even though in reality women are in all kinds of positions here! It's...confusing. But that attitude is throwing up a few roadblocks on getting the nature center planned. One of my friends told me he was just astounded at how "big" I do things (like the egg hunt for 15 kids). And from a couple of sides I have people being nicely insistent that I "can't" open a full facility, that I'll have to take several years and do a little piece here and a little piece there. Now it may end up working out that way, I realize that. But why not try to get as much operational at the start as you can? Why not offer something positive to the community off the bat to draw them in and keep their interest? I think it's just different perspectives and attitudes, and that's throwing me off some. But I'm also confident it will work out in the end as it's supposed to!

Ok, off to tackle more of my weekly to-do list! I'm actually making some good progress this week which feels GREAT after the past few months!
#314 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 02:18 PM

Today I am making my treasure map!!! We just moved out to the country, so I am looking to nature for inspiration, I am thinking of using a piece of cloth and collecting little rocks to glue around the edges as a border. Thank Goddess we have more than one day to complete this! My map is going to include pictures of healthy foods (because that is an area I am struggling with), rabbits and chickens (because we are hoping to raise them to supplement our income and diet), pink candles (because to me it symbolizes love and friendship), a picture of a photographer (because that is the business I am planning to start this year). I really want to include pictures of wedding bands, because I would love to get married, but I don't know how DP would feel seeing those, so I am thinking that I won't. Not yet, anyhow...

And... got a call that my car company is coming today to reposses my car. The car is messing up really badly and the cost of the repairs really is not worth the cost of the car payment monthy... it really is dragging us under. I have another car, and DP has a truck that just needs the motor fixed, so I am going to focus on us both having healthy, stable vehicals, and just let my car go. I find it interesting that the universe chooses today to come get what has been such a cause of stress for us, so i am not going to allow myself to feel upset over losing it.
#315 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPJJJ View Post
I really want to include pictures of wedding bands, because I would love to get married, but I don't know how DP would feel seeing those, so I am thinking that I won't. Not yet, anyhow...

And... got a call that my car company is coming today to reposses my car. The car is messing up really badly and the cost of the repairs really is not worth the cost of the car payment monthy... it really is dragging us under. I have another car, and DP has a truck that just needs the motor fixed, so I am going to focus on us both having healthy, stable vehicals, and just let my car go. I find it interesting that the universe chooses today to come get what has been such a cause of stress for us, so i am not going to allow myself to feel upset over losing it.
Very cool about the car, how that worked out.

For the rings...why don't you find one of those tiny envelopes and put a pic of the rings in that, and put that on the board? Then it will be on there, but nobody has to know about it but you

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#316 of 596 Old 04-14-2010, 08:40 PM

Naps are fun lol. Dd spent most of the day reading her Fancy Nancy book to my belly and then said, "okay, baby dinosaur, now tell me what we learned today about this book!"

I explained that she wasn't getting a reply at the time but it was cute!

I'm heading to the gym today because I really feel like I've been slacking. It might even clear my mind a bit!

#317 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 10:31 AM

Unschoolin- dinosaur Momma! hehe Though, how long did dinosaurs gestate? Hmm, would make for an interesting birth since they usually lay eggs, right? Imagine if you had to birth a dino? hehe
I think I have either- not had enough coffee, or not enough sleep- feeling loopy this morning.

How is TM going? I am taking a break today and will finish tomorrow- nearly done. Got so much to do today, need to clear my head.

Thinking of everyone! Good to hear from Bluets and Gun!

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#318 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 10:44 AM

I'm still cutting images for TM. So far, so good. Maia I like your idea for a little envelope for images we don't want to make public

TGI Thursday! Dh doesn't work tomorrow, so we'll have a long weekend.
#319 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 10:55 AM

Hello! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

I can't see the sunset from my home at all. I so rarely see beautiful sunsets. I'll have to go looking for one sometime soon.

I tried oregano oil last night for the first time for a chronic sinus issue. Woke up unclogged for the first time in I don't know how long. Wow.

Finally got to sit down with my mags for the tm at about 10 pm. Lots to do there still. Going out tomorrow to check the thrift store (open late on thurs) for more mags -- feel a strong pull to do this. Will also use my Michaels coupon on some new sharpies.

I like the envelope idea.

Unschoolin, I love hearing the stories about you as a dinosaur mama. Your kids are so cool. Please let us know how Audrey II does in your home. I've always wanted to try raising a venus flytrap.

My youngest has been so excited about the baby chicks hatching at the preschool, and extremely comfortable holding them, etc. Watching him, I'm thinking "He needs a pet." Also thinking that about my pokemon obsessed middle child, but for different reasons. (Sunshine, I actually enjoy the pokemon phase -- I mean -- elemental magical creatures that are vaguely manga and remind me of My Neighbor TOtoro? Right up my alley)

Maybe this is the year that we get a pet that doesn't live 100% in a cage or tank. It is a big deal for me to be thinking this because growing up, my mom did horrible things to our pets when she had her biggest breakdown . I"ve been afraid to commit to caring for an animal ever since for a number of reasons. Maybe this is the year to heal that wound and open up to doggie or kitty love....
#320 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 10:55 AM

Thanks for the welcome backs I've been in the strangest head and body space lately. Today I get a kid-free break for 2 hours, and I want to try to gain a little clarity. Well, clarity or a nap. No, no! Clarity and and nap!

DP and & decided to take a little family trip this weekend which is such a good idea for us. I'm really looking forward to it. A little time relaxing and hanging out with good friends.

I haven't read back on all that I missed, but it is good for me to let myself post when I haven't read every.single.word. Progress on managing my mild OCD I did see congrats are in order for gun and unschoolin! How wonderful

Have a good Thursday/TM day

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
#321 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Hello! Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

I can't see the sunset from my home at all. I so rarely see beautiful sunsets. I'll have to go looking for one sometime soon.

I tried oregano oil last night for the first time for a chronic sinus issue. Woke up unclogged for the first time in I don't know how long. Wow.

How did you use the O.O.? Topically/internally? I have some sinus junk hanging on and some OO in the house. Sorry to read about the your mom and pets. I hope the healing opportunity comes for you.

#322 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 11:17 AM

I used 5 drops under the tongue until it burned, then swallowed with a glass of water. Following the package insert directions, I'll be doing this 3-5 times a day till it clears up.

Also a drop in my neti pot, filled with the usual salt and water.

My issues go back to a reconstructive surgery snafu 20 years ago that probably would have been a malpractice suit in the states. Recent jaw surgery helped the jaw but made the sinus issue worse. It is a hard-core chronic case and all drs do is give me abx every now and then and recommend a neti pot.

This is the year I will be done with that.

Have to go back to the health food store where it was on sale. I can see I will go through that little bottle pretty quickly.
#323 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 11:45 AM

Well so much for keeping the positive emotions flowing! Last night i broke up with my DP over a couple of issues that have been coming to a head. We resolved one issue but the other one is at a standstill. Sooo... I dunno.

In a nutshell, in case anyone is wondering what I am talking about, I used to be best friends with his mom for years. She hooked us up, then decided she wasnt comfortable with the idea of us being together (because she thought it would never get serious), and tried to get us to break up. Then she said she was okay with us being together, then after a year, she now is refusing to speak to me and telling him to dump me because i am 'dragging him down'.

Instead of reacting the way that I would have, and telling her that she needs to knock it off and apologize to me, or he wouldn't have anything to do with her, he instead tells her that she can feel how she feels, she doesn't have to talk to me if she doesnt want to, but just don't tell him to leave me anymore.

That caused me to feel very betrayed by him... it is hard that he still continues to go to Sunday dinner with her knowing how much she has devestated me, and they both just act like it never even happened, which makes me feel invisable and unworthy.

Wow, sorry for being so wordy, things are just becoming very clear to me lately. Anyways, a solution was not found because I am not going to put him in the position of choosing either me or his mom, I am just tired of feeling like I don't matter, and I should 'shut up and put up'.

So anyways, yea, rough start to TM time. I don't know if I should still do my map. I want to, but at the same time I am feeling overwhelmed with negativity right now, and I don't feel like I can change that. Glad to hear that everyone else is going well, though.
#324 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 01:41 PM

(((MPJJJ)))

I'd still do a map; using the contrast to pin point what I truly want to feel/get in a relationship.

From what I've read, what you are feeling and doing right now is in line with astrology. Pluto is clearing/cleaning the place, urging us to get clear on what we want on the relation front in preparation for this summer. If you go back a little in this post, you'll see that Pluto's influence have been felt heavily here too. (DH and I both agreed to work hard to put us back on track)

I "think" I've cut all I had to cut... but there's a few catalog my children were browsing this morning that I might look at.

After lunch, we're to clear/clean a space big enough for our 3 cardboards on the floor + my scrapbooking cart.

I think I'll put some inspirational music, start a circle with the kids, lit a candle then play with the words, images and embellishment to create my Map while the kids work on theirs.

DD2 cut a lot of images... Most of them being of DORA. Wonder what she'll manifest with that Map!

Valérie   
#325 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
DD2 cut a lot of images... Most of them being of DORA. Wonder what she'll manifest with that Map!
A talking backpack?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#326 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
A talking backpack?
#327 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 04:13 PM

s MPJJ I'm agreeing with Val on Pluto's influence. Its not fun and not pretty, but it sounds like if it doesn't get resolved now (or disolved) this summer would be so much more worse for everyone involved.

Maia - !!! and love the envelope idea

DH has been complaining of sinsus congestion/pain so I'll suggest the O.O to him too. I hope he doesn't think its the crazy hippie "magick" I'm trying to work on him.

Still cutting out images for my tm, but I think I have the shape of it in my mind finally. Its going to be 9 pieces of construction paper (in the representative bagua colors) and arranged in a circle like a flower. Open in the middle for some affirmations about me with a picture of me (self love, strength, balance, patience, beauty, acceptance). Some moments it feels almost TOO BIG for me, anyone else feeling that?

anyhoo back to work I must go... on the good news front, followed up on an application i submitted a month ago and found out I was noticed and they are just waiting for other things to come into place before interviews start. This is a good sign!!

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#328 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 05:52 PM

Just a thought -- those of you who were part of the Jan Pagan thread -- remember your word of the year!

Mine was "light" and I'm meditating on it to help with my map design.
#329 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 06:56 PM

Wow, got into another arguement with my ex husband, once again asked him for the wedding ring back. (I am a very symbolic person, and feel that I cannot completely move on until our rings are destroyed, the whole court/divorce thing didn't do it for me) he once again told me no, so I am just going to continue with mine. Also I am making copies of the pictures with XDH and the kids, and I am going to make a photo album for the kids to keep at their dad's house. The point of this is so I can erase XDH from our home while allowing the kids to keep their memories of their dad. I am also donating everything that he gave to me. For some reason, today I feel like I really need to do this. I feel like having his touch and intent on things in my home is holding me back from really moving on, when what I want to do is create a home with my DP. So yea, I am really feeling the influence to declutter, I just never would have imagined what I was decluttering! I still have a few more days to start my map, right? I haven't missed it yet?
#330 of 596 Old 04-15-2010, 07:15 PM

WOW GO YOU!!

Yes, you still have time. Maybe you can start an outline tonight? Or is that against a rule I missed if so I'm in trouble I keep messing up!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page