April Pagan circle... come join the fun! - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 11:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hot doctors...this is why I prefer female GYN's. I figure....at least she has one, so I can just suck it up and go.

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#362 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 11:21 AM

My former ob/gyn was cute.

The doc that I'm seeing about my spine on the 26th is young and attractive. (I looked him up on the practice website.)

I'm afraid I'm going to have to wear one of those too small hospital gowns with my big ol' butt sticking out.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#363 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 11:40 AM

Those stupid gowns are all like that, DOK. When I was doing clinicals in the hospital, everybody's gown gapped in the back. Even skinny folks. Not that not-being-alone is much comfort.

My stomach is killing me today. We're skipping church. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm sucking Pepto. DS's stomach is fine, so I know it's not food poisoning, cause we ate the same things. Mostly. Plus I am cramping from my moontime, so double whammy. I can't tell the difference between cramps and stomach. Well, sometimes it's separate and sometimes they converge. Ow.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#364 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
Damn, that's brilliant. Wish I'd thought of it! Or stolen it, before I did mine

Thanks .

doctors. my doc is a really cute young lady. i like her a lot,she is so nice. DH and DS however think she is too hot lol and are uncomfortable.....

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#365 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 01:23 PM

OKey-Dokey.... I've been mostly off line for three days. That translates to one heck of a lot of posts so there is no way I'm going to remember everything. Or even a significant fraction of everything! Mea culpa!

Big hugs to those who need them, especially those who are on relationship roller coasters (it seems to be going round). Healing light to those who need it, and peaceful hopes for those with sick kiddos (or kiddos who don't feel good but don't have a diagnosis). Big happy HECK YEAH vibes to those rocking the world!

~~~~~~~~~~`
We spent a chunk of yesterday at the ER again. I missed a tick on dd1 (despite a flock of guineafowl her preschool is in a tick dense valley). It dug in deep and we found it Sat but couldn't remove it. The ER was nice about it, the tick is off to Albany for testing, but dd1 is probably going to be on a "just in case" course of abx. Which stinks. We're not fans of abx, and "just in case" abx for four weeks? ARGH!!!!!! But better that then Lymes disease or one of the other tick born coinfections. One of my cousins is barely into her teens and is dealing with Lyme related arthritis. No fun.

Weather- started snowing Friday night. This morning we had snow on the ground. I hope our plants survive, but am also hoping this kills off the may flies/black flies. They were just emerging Thursday with small clouds forming Friday. We don't have ticks up here on the mountain top, but the may flies are horrible. They make being outside seriously ick for about a month.

Treasure Map- FINISHED! I was getting stressed trying to fit everything on my paper so... I went out and got a roll of wrapping paper! My map is just a few inches shorter than I am. I love love love it. The girls finished their maps, Tor ripped out and chewed on a variety of images which I glued for him, and dh has everything cut but not glued. Not a worry... there's time, even if the energy isn't peak now, he started during peak and will ride the wave.

I used the tree image again, making a tree of images... the roots represent gardening, friends, community, health, farming, nature, organics, spirit guides, etc. This rises up into the trunk of the tree which represents my 'self" with lots of affirmations and images of balance/joy/health/beauty/strength. The trunk then supports "branches"... the weaving program/personal development leading to financial abundance to a beautiful home.... spiritual fullfillment/self knowledge leading to happy family images and health affirmations into larger family cars (with affirmatiobns surrounding the vehicles to address my driving concerns)... and one big thick branch all about dh and I and healthy/happy/passionate/abundant relationships.

It's hard to take pics because it's so darn big, but I'll try!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#366 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 02:59 PM

My TM is all words...a list really because I'm so verbally-oriented. DH is going to add, and hopefully he'll draw on it.

DOK, are you going to an orthopedist or a chiro? either way, GL! And have you thought about southCoast MA? You might have more luck on all fronts that you're looking for?

Come ponder with me about food!
#367 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post
My TM is all words...a list really because I'm so verbally-oriented. DH is going to add, and hopefully he'll draw on it.

DOK, are you going to an orthopedist or a chiro? either way, GL! And have you thought about southCoast MA? You might have more luck on all fronts that you're looking for?
I'm going to a Spine Unit (def not a chiro.)
As for moving, I want to be near family/friends. They are all in RI. Plus, I do have to think about work, eventually. I'd love to work at the Montessori school I used to work at (and enroll ds there.) That is my ultimate wish.

#368 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 06:38 PM

Pictures! I took close up shots, but didn't put them on flickr. The "bigger" photos I did put on flickr (and facebook) are pretty good though in terms of seeing details.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tor has been really fussy today, and now he has a fever asleep on my lap. I'm thinking he is about the right age for roseola. Poor puppy. He just wants to nurse and snuggle. If only the girls would stay calm... or calm-ish! DH is trying to make up ground after yesterday's homebuilding fail so I can't call him inside to help me. But with a sleeping nursling the girls KNOW I'm chair bound and fairly impotent.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#369 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 06:42 PM

The ultrasound tech who did my 21 week US for my second child looked exactly like a young Kevin Costner -- I was pretty wrapped up in hearing that the baby had a penis, so I didn't pay much attention, other than to notice the incongruous gorgeousness in the room. I think that's the only male US tech I've ever seen.

Lioness, I love the idea of you as the sun at the centre of your map.

Lol about the sparklies on your map, Maia. I stopped myself from buying glitter in every color of the rainbow the other day for my map -- another year, I'll go glittery, perhaps. I feel like I spent enough on magazines already .

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
on my paper so... I went out and got a roll of wrapping paper! My map is just a few inches shorter than I am. !
Very cool, Clay! My map is actually a few inches taller than I am. I think if I lay down on it, the chakras would sorta line up to where they are in real life. Posted pics on the other thread; saw yours. Lovely map.

I got each of my kids to draw pics of what they want to do with mommy this coming year again. (I felt a little like King Lear asking his 3 daughters to tell him how much they loved him, but it definitely wasn't a contest.)

DD drew a pic of us cuddling and holding hands, , ds1 of the two of us walking together, and ds2 drew an abstract preschooler image which he said was "Mommy and me working on the fence (defence?)" I don't know what will come of that one, but I put it on the map anyway....at least he imagines us together doing something!

My ds1 keeps talking about raising our own chickens today - not in my conscious plan, not for this year, anyway. There was a mag on backyard chickens (whole mag! Special issue of something or other) that I almost bought and now I keep thinking of going back for it.

Hey! *drops bombshell question on thread* Do Wiccans have better sex, does anyone know? I have had an image of the horned god on my map for exactly two days now, and I'm thinking from my experiences so far that maybe they do

Time to go outside in the garden, hack apart the frozen compost pile on the north side of the yard, plant a few see.ds in the warmed-up beds by the house
#370 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 06:49 PM

Clay - Wishing for your dd1 to be ok and her system to weather the abx. If the test comes back negative, can you discontinue abx safely? I wouldn't mess with a potential case of lyme either
#371 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 PM

Aubergine- dunno about that, but we have been enjoying a bountiful harvest in that area. I am feeling more witchy again, maybe that is part of it.

Map- mine is notebook style, and is not finished. I should be able to wrap it up once the kids are in bed. I wanted something I could flip through but also keep out where it wouldn't get wet, squished or ripped by little fingers. I am putting it in my binder, that we made awhile back.

New cat- well, it seems to be ours. the neighbors are unsure of where it came from, since it isn't theirs. I am naming him/her- Agytha- high preistess of cat. Been reading the Nanny Ogg stuff, and it seemed fitting. Of course, she could be a he, then we will have to rethink the name.
Well, dog needs to go out. be back laer

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#372 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
...and I'm thinking from my experiences so far that maybe they do
Ooh. Feeling a bit envious, I am.

I can remember a few times that have remained clear in my long memory.

#373 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 07:53 PM

i wanted to reply to everything but it was too insane.

dok~ have you tried some chakra work on your ds for his heart? might help... even just some aromatherapy?

aubergine, glad the OO worked! & hugs, momma, on the pet trauma. sending happy healing pet vibes!

FR~ hope you got clarity and a nap!!! sounds wonderful. <drooling>

gun, sending you family-adjusting-vibes!

hot docs-- the doc who delivered ds is too... soft and bedroomy to be a doc. really. it was very comforting.

aeress-- i'm not familiar with the wise women site--sounds splendid, though! go! do it! you deserve it!

clay, ohno! yeah, 4 weeks "jic" is rough, but not something worth risking.
#374 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 08:12 PM

Hugs and good vibes to all who need them!

My TMap is done - I ended up using the Baguas, and the orange board ... that's how the images and words wanted to be.

I have cut beautiful inspirational words that I love too much to put them in the mix so I'll use the black board I bought and create little one word frames to put on my wall! (words from O Magazine - 10th anniversary special )

Had a very busy day yesterday and came home very early this morning (1AM) so today is mellow.

Valérie   
#375 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
Hugs and good vibes to all who need them!

My TMap is done - I ended up using the Baguas, and the orange board ... that's how the images and words wanted to be.

I have cut beautiful inspirational words that I love too much to put them in the mix so I'll use the black board I bought and create little one word frames to put on my wall! (words from O Magazine - 10th anniversary special )

Had a very busy day yesterday and came home very early this morning (1AM) so today is mellow.
I totally used those phrases on my map - I just loved them when I saw 'em. I'm almost tempted to get another copy and cut them out to hang them by my desk in my office.

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#376 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
TM is done, YAY! I love it. They're so different every year, even if the layout is the same. I have lots of sparklies. I know that's probably going to be a standard of my maps from now on; they really add to the punch of them
Hehe sparkles... I picked up a sheet of sparkly butterfly stickers and have sprinkled them across my map

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Hey! *drops bombshell question on thread* Do Wiccans have better sex, does anyone know? I have had an image of the horned god on my map for exactly two days now, and I'm thinking from my experiences so far that maybe they do
love the way you slipped that sneakily into your post I'm not Wiccan...but I'd have to say that in general, you'd think Goddess worshipping pagan folks would have great sex lives. Seeing sex as a GOOD thing, not only intended for procreation, but also for our own pleasure is bound to have some effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
New cat- well, it seems to be ours. the neighbors are unsure of where it came from, since it isn't theirs. I am naming him/her- Agytha- high preistess of cat. Been reading the Nanny Ogg stuff, and it seemed fitting. Of course, she could be a he, then we will have to rethink the name.
Well, dog needs to go out. be back laer
nice name for the kitteh.

Trying to birthday shop for a 17yo boy online... NO idea what to get him!!!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#377 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 09:37 PM

TMs... i wrote a bit about mine over in the main thread, but wanted to reply to some of yours here (so it doesnt look like i only looked at the pagan maps, lol!)

heh. clay, you and i used one of the same mags. i reconize one of the images, and we both have the "time to thrive" on our maps!
i LOVE how you have the kiddos do theirs. man. ds would NOT sit still for something like that. he'd do half of it then tell me-- "you do it, momma."

aubergine, yours is SPECTACULAR!!! holywowza, lady! it's like, sellable art!

i'm really sad i have to dis-assemble my map soon. i feel like it's not going to have the same energy when i go to re-put it back up. but maybe i will keep learning more from it as i go!
#378 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 09:46 PM - Thread Starter

well, if TMing have happiness involves a bit more bedroom happiness, then the map is already working.

i called my mom yesterday to see when they were planning to come and see us this year... THEY ARE NOT! nor are they coming next year. next year they are going the Virgin Islands. this year they can't because they are redoing the house. i can not believe how hurt i am. my mom said we needed to fly "home" except that i have to fly 7 people instead of two and they could stay with us and use dh's car, but we can not stay with them and they have no car they will let us use. a trip like that would cost us about 15% of our annual income. i want to swear right now. and dh's mom isn't sure she wants to come down now that she has to buy the ticket herself. grrrr. FINE DON'T COME! serenity now, serenity now!

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#379 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 11:16 PM

I told dh about the the TM and we've decided that we're so doing it next year. This year we're working more on grounding spells, centering spells and cleansing spells during new moons and full moons

I'm feeling great right now. May 11th is my first appointment with the mw.

DeShanna mommy to at home learnin' dd10/03dust.gif, ds 04/05jammin.gif and new baby ds 12/10boc.gif lovin' dh C )O( You can't find peace, until you find all of your pieces.
#380 of 596 Old 04-18-2010, 11:35 PM

Question for those of us who did TM - do you feel "drained"? Right now I am nearing empty - energy wise and I am wondering if it's from putting so much focus and thought into the map?

I think its time to go & put my feet up on the couch for a bit and enjoy a snuggle with DH.

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#381 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
i called my mom yesterday to see when they were planning to come and see us this year... THEY ARE NOT! nor are they coming next year. next year they are going the Virgin Islands. this year they can't because they are redoing the house. i can not believe how hurt i am. my mom said we needed to fly "home" except that i have to fly 7 people instead of two and they could stay with us and use dh's car, but we can not stay with them and they have no car they will let us use. a trip like that would cost us about 15% of our annual income. i want to swear right now. and dh's mom isn't sure she wants to come down now that she has to buy the ticket herself. grrrr. FINE DON'T COME! serenity now, serenity now!

h
Um... just WOW. I can't believe she expects you to fly your WHOLE family out to see her as well as pay for a hotel & rent a car?? is she NUTS? Just to be pissy, I'd have an awesome mini holiday and send her 'wish you were here' postcards.. just to remind her that she could have been enjoying the grandkids. Redoing the house.. hrmph, srsly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ktg_ View Post
Question for those of us who did TM - do you feel "drained"? Right now I am nearing empty - energy wise and I am wondering if it's from putting so much focus and thought into the map?

I think its time to go & put my feet up on the couch for a bit and enjoy a snuggle with DH.
I've always felt incredibly energized after mine! This year I'm a bit pooped.. but I've been worn out constantly lately so I think that has more to do it with for me.

Btw mamas.. friday afternoon I get the bloodwork redone to check out my lazy arse thyroid SEE already that map is working... I put an affirmation on there about taking charge of my own health, and see? days later.. appt!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#382 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 10:09 AM

It's the Boston Marathon today. We'll be meeting up with some friends at the half way point (there's a video camera/tv crew and the kids want to be on tv.)

TM: I did a verbal TM this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
. a trip like that would cost us about 15% of our annual income.
Zoinks! That's absurd!

#383 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 10:41 AM

Mamaofthree - hope you find serenity! Some people simply don't get how demanding they are.

_ktg_ I'm drained but I think it's more about running around like crazy all day then party all evening Saturday, bedtime at 1AM, waking up at 6AM (hey! DD2 didn't party so she was fresh and ready to play ). I took a long nap yesterday and I'm on coffee this morning... Will take vit.B at lunch time and hope to go to bed at a decent time tonight.

I also see movement from my Map already! In fact, it started working even before I glue it all!

Valérie   
#384 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 11:12 AM

Ahh yes the late nights of working on it - I forgot about that as I am not a night owl kinda lady (I conk out usually at 9-10pm), so several nights of staying up to 12 or 1am must have thrown me off

mamaofthree - :shock holy smokes that's insane and I'm sorry that folks are being insensitive or oblivious to the fact of the matter for travel. s

gun - I missed your update before! Sounds like a whirlwind of a time, but fun too!

Val/Cari - wow, your maps are working already? That's awesome!!

#385 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 11:31 AM - Thread Starter

ok, i am all done with that. so dh and i had a long talk last night, and my folks are not acting any different then they always do, and dh reminded me how awful their last visit was, lol... it's like childbirth, you forget how painful it all is. so if they don't come, they're missing out, not us.

dh also decided to hold off on his PhD for a year and see what happens. he is feel like he is wanting to get the PhD to prove himself and not because he is particularly in love with the subject. this break will give him a change to really see what it is he wants to do.
in the mean time he is going to see if he can get a couple more on-line teaching jobs and i am going to focus on the CBE and lactation educator stuff.

i am going to open up a flicker account and i will post a link so you can see my TM.

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#386 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter

here is my TM

h

#387 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 12:32 PM

mamaofthree, hopefully the perspective of distance will do him good. I've been feeling that way about my PhD. And sorry about your parents, but so long as you can see the bright side to it.

The marathon was great! Had one friend come up and stay with us, and other friends are coming later this afternoon for munchies and good times.

Come ponder with me about food!
#388 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 03:16 PM

yay for pro-activeness! and positive attitudes! (boo for family woes)

oh, ladies. i'm feeling so... needy.
i'm feeling so surprised by my map, and i really need to talk about it.... i keep trying and it wont come out right... but i need to talk about it, and i need to hear some... wonderful pagan replies...

last year's map was all about the life i thought we wanted, and it got really intense with our move and almost buying that house that fell thru so dramatically and messily and sent shock waves thru the whole of our lives... which have basically sent us back to where we started... but in a whole different light (which, i guess, isnt suprising, right? grass being always greener and all...and the whole traveling to find what you left at home, etc...).

so, for this year's map, i had nothing in my head about what i wanted-- i was so burnt out from that! from thinking so hard about what it was i wanted, and where i wanted to go, and how i wanted to live, and who & how i wanted to be.... this map, i totally let go of all of that, and just went from pure gut and let myself be drawn to whatever came--to, hopefully, what i need.

i love my map. it feels so good and so right and so spot on... but i really did look at it, once i put it up on the wall (it's a portable collage, has to be as we're not settled yet, and wont be for a while)... and think "wow, really? is this me? is this what i want?" it's SO different from what i'd done last year... it's a whole different feeling, a whole different... mode? style? etc... of life! it's so different! and it's calling me so strongly. and i'm wanting to just go (think siren call, right?).... and not even think about it and just toss myself into the waves as it were.... BUT... but...

... what about the life of last year's map? what about all those (in a lot of cases) life-long dreams and aspirations? where did they go? did they all really blow up with one simple house-buying-gone-wrong? am i really ok just tossing them away? what does that say about me? was all of that a false self that needed to be shed so i could move on to what is really me? and if so, why does it hurt so much to let go of it?

on the one hand, i'm feeling all... watery, ocean-y... being pulled by some tide that's taking me somewhere... the need, the craving, is so strong. and so... different--yet, also somehow feels like a true-on-a-whole-new-level that feels utterly comfortable and like coming "Home"...

and on the other hand, it's so new & so different, i'm afraid it's some weird spring fever/back-lash-type reaction to the insanity of the past three months, & that it's utterly passing and ephemeral and illusory, and not solid, & that should i decide to cast myself into it, it would almost be like being snared in a net... or getting lost at sea.

(clearly, all sorts of mythic/hero's-journey-type stories being tossed about in my mind at the moment..... )

maybe i'm being overly dramatic about all this, and maybe it's simply a case of i just need to cut loose and follow this new wave sweeping over me, and see what happens, and if i find the old dreams do come back, then they're meant to be, and if not, maybe they were never mine in the first place... or maybe they served to get me where i really needed to go... there's another mythic theme, lol, but the sea images are great, because i actually am feeling very much as though i'm afloat!

ok, so stuff ended up coming out after all, lol. does any of that make any sense at all? anyone have any advice or comfort or questions or wisdom to impart?
#389 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 03:35 PM

Ok I'm listening to my gut on this and so bear with me as I fire away...

uncertainty (yet it feels so right) about your map. BTDT - I think you and I are in the "hmmm" category to see what turns out for us like "really, is this what I want". My thoughts are I'm going to sit and see how this evolves - evolution is the word which keeps coming to mind with my map. With regards to the fear, I keep going back to Tracy's piceses new moon article where she talks about "the 2 fish, head first vs. tail first". Tail first is about fear and or fighting the current. Head first is open, trusting of what comes. I'm trying to be "Head First" with this year, and maybe that's what is being asked of you, trust the universe and she will provide.

Your map last year - drama inducing, and etc..., bringing you back to the starting place per se (I'm basing this on your posts) here's the thought which comes to my mind: Cart before the horse, you're getting a do-over and once your 2010 map is working, I'm betting the 2009 one will kick into effect, because you're at the level you need to be now for those changes.

aweynsayl - When you look at your map, what's the first word that comes to your mind?

#390 of 596 Old 04-19-2010, 03:42 PM

Aweynsayl

I find that the energy IS different this year - it's not just you.

I don't think that things being different, old dreams not showing up on your TMap, is meaning that they were false or that it wasn't really YOU.

Think of your life as a stage, a big stage! The decor and the actors are changing but it's the same stage. And even when the decor is the same, different lighting makes it look different from time to time.

TMap is the area where the follow spot is hitting. The stuff that doesn't show might still be there but it's in the shadow.

Then there Pluto... so ya, there's some shedding going on... depends where it lands on your chart.

Much love to you!

Valérie   

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page