The Official Treasure Map of 2010 - Page 19 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#541 of 558 Old 02-13-2011, 06:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

it ends the minute before the Aries New Moon starts...

so 2010 treasure map ends april 3 at 10:31am

New Map begins at 10:32.

jazzybaby9 likes this.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#542 of 558 Old 02-13-2011, 01:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

But when does it end? I mean the actual mapping time. 3-1/2 days again?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#543 of 558 Old 02-13-2011, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Thu, Apr 7, 2011......i think at  9:19 AM...

of course if it can't be done in the first 3 days..then the period between new and full..(2 week window).

#544 of 558 Old 02-14-2011, 09:54 AM - Thread Starter

Interesting...because for me, 2015 is HUGE. I am not at liberty to say why, but I really didn't want to hear that the intervening years are going to be tumultuous. It's hard enough as it is. My situation, I mean. I wonder how I (we) can make it easier. The whole period, I mean. Can you be clearer on the intuition vs. desire thing? My brain feels muddled right now...

I am really pushing people this year especially with the astrological changes going on to really clear themselve so that they can be really in a strong place of intuition.  As we all know within intuition we will find guidance.   The simple stuff, "Hmm I think I'll throw in the bandaids in my purse today" says the mom on her way to the beach with the kids.  Something she would normally not do.  That day Eli cuts his foot on a shell and she is grateful she packed the bandages.   We ALL have had those moments of intuition aka guidance.

But with treasure maps sometimes if we are not clear we will put things up because we have been talking about it for a long time. For example, Charlotte is really racing around in feb and march, tons on her plate. She knows she needs to clean her house but she is so busy she says, "I'll do it another day."  She suddenly realizes it is Treasure Map time, she does make time to make her map but she has not gotten her psyche there.   She may put up things that she thinks that she desires and maybe she'll even get them. But what is far more relevant is for her to clear out her psyche which will ALWAYS know more about what is coming around the corner and let that churn out some desires.   

Charlotte disconnected to psyche may put up photos of a new kitchen because that has been her 'desire' for a year or so.  However, Charlotte's psyche wants her to put up images of YOGA instructor.  Why?  Because Charlotte's pysche knows that there may be changes coming to Charlotte's job and her psyche wants her to have PlanB....which by the way is something Charlotte longs to do anyway. 

I really am hoping people will dig in deep so that they have desires that are in sync with were they are heading.  

hope that makes sense.

#545 of 558 Old 02-14-2011, 01:21 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View PostShe may put up things that she thinks that she desires and maybe she'll even get them. But what is far more relevant is for her to clear out her psyche which will ALWAYS know more about what is coming around the corner and let that churn out some desires.   

Thanks so much for this conversation about the role of intuition vs. desire on TMs.  I have been looking at the successes of past maps and wondering what I manifested and what I predicted, if that makes sense.  I believe there is a complex interaction between intution and desire happening here and that if I really want to take control of my life I have to work with this interaction and not against it.   I'm feeling that it is not just about wanting something hard enough and you'll get it, but about figuring out what your soul needs you to want, if that makes sense.

I always do pay a lot of attention to my dreams, but lately, I've been having so many "driving" dreams that are clearly symbolic of my direction in life.  Dreams where the car is running and I have to stop or I'll go over a cliff, and then figure out what to do next.  Lots of dreams where I'm trying to make a right turn, but it is somehow hard, there are obstacles or the car shoots ahead in another direction away from where I want to go.  Dreams where I'm not driving a minivan (family vehicle) but instead driving a small pickup or even a motorcycle (no room for passengers or baggage on a motorcycle!).....there are lots of messages here for me.

I think keeping a dream journal and really paying attention to what my intuition is trying to tell me through my dreams is a going to be so important for this coming map.

IntuitiveJamie likes this.
#546 of 558 Old 02-14-2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View PostThanks so much for this conversation about the role of intuition vs. desire on TMs.  I have been looking at the successes of past maps and wondering what I manifested and what I predicted, if that makes sense.  I believe there is a complex interaction between intution and desire happening here and that if I really want to take control of my life I have to work with this interaction and not against it.   I'm feeling that it is not just about wanting something hard enough and you'll get it, but about figuring out what your soul needs you to want, if that makes sense.

GRRRR, I can't post below your post. I HATE when that happens! Anyway, I so know what you mean, Aubergine. And the dilemma for me is, my true love lives 850 miles away and can't move here. We have to move there. But my ds and I are happily settled in here, he's happy in his school, and yet...I know there's no way I can be separated from my love. We have to move there. So I do have internal conflict, about how to relocate, how to re-do everything we know (ds's insurance, re-establishing ourselves in another state, yadda yadda....and all that still depends on if/when my house sells). I don't want to deal with all that. I don't want to deal with northern weather. But we have to. We have to be where he is. Or near.
So the dilemma lies with what my heart says about where we live, against what my heart says about being with my love, and a fantastic opportunity for a step-dad and great male influence for my boy. Neither my love nor I can stand the long distance thing. But my boy and I love where we live (the town and state, not necessarily our specific property) and while it'd be heartbreaking and a PITA uprooting to move, it has to be done. And the sooner the better. I'm hoping for summer, when it'd be easier to uproot.

So there's my intuition vs. desire issue. Gah.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#547 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 10:12 AM

hugs, hon. have you done any.... thing... to help release those attachments? i just wonder if they arent somehow keeping the house from finding a new owner..... 

i had a fun realization about my TM over the weekend..... i had several pics of bath/spa/pampering type things-- one of which was a thing of "mineral salts" (basically epsom salts, but "fancy"), which was weird, because i am such the epsom salt person, and i would never fork out the $$ for "fancy" bath salts.... but i just "had" to have the pic on my map. well, i've been really delving into the cell salt area lately, with HUGE and very map related success... and it occurred to me over the weekend that cell salts are sometimes called mineral salts. i thought of this because i was taking an epsom salt bath and kept asking dh for more "cell--uh, i mean epsom--salts"! ha! 

#548 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Posthugs, hon. have you done any.... thing... to help release those attachments? i just wonder if they arent somehow keeping the house from finding a new owner.....

Um, no...got any ideas? That don't involve cell salts or FE? lol.gif

#549 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

Um, no...got any ideas? That don't involve cell salts or FE? lol.gif

have you looked into EFT? there's a free 10-day teleseminar event starting tonight at 8 EST. you can register at the link in my signature. recordings are available for 24 hours in case you miss the "live" seminars and they sell upgrades if you want to buy the CDs, transcripts, etc.

#550 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 04:59 PM

ROTFLMAO.gifmaia, hon, she means tapping. 

ohhhh. i love it. meandk, consider yourself hugged.flowersforyou.gif

#551 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandk0610 View Posthave you looked into EFT? there's a free 10-day teleseminar event starting tonight at 8 EST. you can register at the link in my signature. recordings are available for 24 hours in case you miss the "live" seminars and they sell upgrades if you want to buy the CDs, transcripts, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aweynsayl View PostROTFLMAO.gifmaia, hon, she means tapping. 

ohhhh. i love it. meandk, consider yourself hugged.flowersforyou.gif

Oh hah, gang up on me, why don'cha moon.gif

No can do live seminars, not at 8pm anyway-- just got this, it's 8:13 and I'm off to bed. Early to rise, and all that. Well...not early. But I get a daily call at like 4:30am and I have, let's say, broken sleep, so I go to bed early.

Tapping. Hah, aweyn, I can just see you rolling on the floor now. Grrrr. OK, so what do I do. Does it really work? Because the first time I tried it, I felt like a complete idiot. But if it helps for this, and my house sells (not a single person, not ONE, has come to look at it, and it's been on the market since JUNE), then I'm game. Alright, aweyn. I submit. Give me a daily thing to do, or whatever, and I'll do it. Homework, I can do that.

#552 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 05:33 PM

heh heh heh. "does it work" bah! of course it works.

(should insert here, me&k, that i've been after sweet maia to try tapping, for... good gracious. a long time.)

ok, homework. start with this. do the "clearing your cortices" tapping twice a day-- once in the morning and once at night. that will just sort of open you up. do that for one week, then we'll talk. ;-) 

heh. heh. heh. 

love ya, hon. you know that. xoxoxoxo

#553 of 558 Old 02-21-2011, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

ROTFLMAO.gif

Yes, it is time to submit to the inevitable, Maia.  The universe is trying to tell you to give tapping another try.....

#554 of 558 Old 02-22-2011, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Postok, homework. start with this. do the "clearing your cortices" tapping twice a day-- once in the morning and once at night. that will just sort of open you up. do that for one week, then we'll talk. ;-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View PostYes, it is time to submit to the inevitable, Maia.  The universe is trying to tell you to give tapping another try.....

Oh, GRRRRRRRRRR. She said, grudgingly. Alright. I'll do it. One week twice a day and I'll get back with you on Tuesday next. Sound like a plan? Or, you can check in with me every day if you want to. What are cortices?

#555 of 558 Old 02-22-2011, 07:23 AM - Thread Starter

Also, remember affirmations.   They are helpful between now and Treasure Map moon.

#556 of 558 Old 02-23-2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
What are cortices?

in this case, i believe it's mainly talking about your brain. plural of cortex. :-)

#557 of 558 Old 02-23-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Postin this case, i believe it's mainly talking about your brain. plural of cortex. :-)

Well, yeah, but...

the furrowed outer layer of gray matter in the cerebrum of the brain, associated with the higher brain functions, as voluntary movement, coordination of sensory information, learning and memory, and the expression of individuality.

How do you "clear" them? Of what? I didn't realize they got...well, unclear? Is this a thing sort of like chakras? Like on a metaphysical plane or something?

For the record-- I have been doing it, as promised. It does feel good while I'm doing it, but I think that's because it's been awhile since I've done any deep breathing Sheepish.gif

#558 of 558 Old 02-24-2011, 11:30 AM

well, i think she really calls it "balancing." sort of making sure the heart and the brain are working together.... 

i think i probably wind up calling it "clearing" because that's what it does for me--- clear the mental clutter. still my thoughts, so i can "hear" myself think. 

in a way, it is like the chakra "clearing" video... but that one takes longer to do. i do love it, though, and wouldnt be a bad addition, or next step.... ;-)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page