The Official Treasure Map of 2010 - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:24 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have not read the whole thread yet, but has anyone else been inspired to put more about emotions than anything else on their TM?

When I made one in 2008, it seemed to have a lot of material things on it, I wanted more money, my own home, new washer/dryer, trips etc. I am finding after prayer tonight regarding this years TM, I am drawn more into the feelings side of things for the coming year.

I found the pictures I want to include, but have to wait until I buy some ink on Tuesday to print them, but it is all about peace, simplicity, calmness, and connection with family this year.

Also if I am unable to use the pictures at this point, but I am feeling moved in this direction, is it wrong just to write the words that come to mind on the paper rather than using images, or cut out words etc? Does it still count as a TM if all you do it write on the paper?

Brandy Single momma to A(11), C(10), H(6) and I(2)
:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swellmomma View Post
I have not read the whole thread yet, but has anyone else been inspired to put more about emotions than anything else on their TM?

I found the pictures I want to include, but have to wait until I buy some ink on Tuesday to print them, but it is all about peace, simplicity, calmness, and connection with family this year.
Definitely it still counts.. Tracy said a friend of hers did just that!

My map is very emotional and not so much stuff... I do have our desire for our own home on there and a couple of other 'things'. But those things are mainly due to another part of my map, my teenage son moving in with us (one of the things is a new fridge, we we sorta need anyway.. but will really need with a bottomless pit of a teenager in the house )

There is a lot of self nurturing, and nurturing of family on my map. Both DH & I, right before TM time, started feeling a real urge to work on our weight due to health reasons. (we're reasonably healthy, but we want to be more than just reasonably healthy!) And my self image is on there as well.. I feel like a daggy housewife and I don't like it! So I'm manifesting a funky new wardrobe for myself this year

Oddly enough the only $ that's on my map.. is SAVING $$.. I don't want more of it really.. I want to use what we have more wisely! We most certainly make 'enough' for us.. but it gets wasted! I want to manifest big changes in that!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#243 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:55 AM

Stilll working, but next year I am getting this (http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Acid-Fr.../dp/B00006IFBO) to make pre-arranging more cat, kid, dog, wind and myself-proof! I had some years ago (and just remembered it-DOH!) It really is just like post-its...no, I am not a rep, in fact usually I am all for generic or home made solutions, but this really works and would make my job easier right now. The wind is gusting up to 40 mph, but I am loathe to shut the windows-fresh year, fresh breeze!
#244 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:01 AM

I'm done
I LOVE my map
Jaime was talking about dreaming about hers, and my dp called it my "dream board," and then i realized that the wall i face as i sleep and when i wake up was completely empty, so i hung it up there. It definitely energizes my bedroom!

I can't show a picture (but "photo sharing" is on my map), so i will have to use a thousand words.
feel free to skip my long post!

for my intention to stop smoking: i didn't want smoking anywhere on my map and knew i didn't want to say nonsmoker. I wanted everything to be positive. SO (it's in the foundation/physical health/family bagua) i cut out a piece that says "a quitter" and has bubbles over the top....which gave me the good idea that when i want to go outside to smoke, i can take my baby outside and blow bubbles instead. But "a quitter" is not the most positive statement and i didn't want this sentiment to apply to anything else and so on top of the bubbles i wrote "I am persistant and successful." And then there are "a healthy heart," "breathing better," "younger-looking skin," "HEAL," "seeds of health," and "I pledge to take care of myself to become the best parent that i can be." Also, in the self knowledge bagua, I put "get better with age," and "reinvention," which are both representative of this goal.

I used feng shui a good bit on my map; there are lots of gold coins, for example. The wealth/ abundance/ prosperity/ thankfulness bagua has big stacks of gold and silver and hundreds and 50 dollar bills and a beautiful small painting of a "money tree," and then i put a stack of hundreds falling from the money tree and landed on the property of my small farm with big white farmhouse. And a bushel of tomatoes and a happy lady (me) laying a beautiful outdoor table for a garden party. At the top corner says easy money and then over the gold and money says GROWS. There are more gold coins in the career, fame, and helpful people and travel (also a stack of dollar bills here, with the word SHARE over the gold) baguas.

My farm and farmhouse are represented twice, as i said in prosperity and also in the family/foundation area. Also, in the creativity and children area there are boys flying kites and that is on the farm as well, although the house isnt in that area. I saved a painting of a mother tending to baby chicks in a brooder and other images of chickens (and also farmers market stands and some other things) in a folder for next year, as i need a farm before i get chickens!
The word "creativity" is featured boldly in both the life path and fame areas. there is a good bit of echo between the fame and career areas, which was by design. SOme of this also echoes again in the creativity area.
I represented dp with a Superhero flying in costume in the travel/helpful people bagua as that is the place for fatherhood...i gave him a knife in his hand and a cutting board, chopping tomatoes and garlic...what a helpful guy!
In our love and marriage bagua is a ceramic figurine of a bear couple, dressed alike, heads together, sharing a coke....a perfectly matched pair. And also i found a coffee ad with a drawing of a couple sitting in bed (and using our laptop i wanted on the map) and they looked much like us, except that his hair was short. I definitely don't want dp to cut off his long beautiful hair so i used a brown sharpie to fix it and his beard, and lengthen my hair as well. It worked fine and it really looks like us. I also put in "perfect harmony," and "feel the love," and "some relationships are meant to be," and "calm and comfortable" and "a healthy relationship" and "every day," and a pair of birds and some other things.
Some things span some baguas; for example "build a business" covers the borders and is in self knowledge, career, foundation, and well-being.
The center, well-being bagua has a woman's hand (mine) planting seeds in rich black earth, and i pasted "Seeds of Love" over the top. In the middle, BOLDLY it says "Good Choices" and then under that it says "made easy." Also prominently featured here is a speech bubble (from out of my mouth) that says "I feel great body and soul."
And there is LOTS more really great things; I am SO EXCITED about my map but i will shut up about it now! I have 30 more minutes, i might write some affirmations on orange paper to glue to the back.
Good night everyone.

Mama to 3 boys 

#245 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:03 AM

All done! I finished it last night and LOVE the results. Mine is relationship/emotion focused. Hardly no things at all. But lots of ideas, emotions, life imporvement/self improvement type things. Rekationship improvement, too. It feels so right!

It was great that my 9year old joined me on Thursday. My 7 and almost 6 year olds joined Friday. They all did great. They joined inn without being asked or even suggested. And they did it with such excitement. It was a blast to work on at the same time. Quite a mess too!

I'll post a picture of mine when I get a free hand.... baby takes up those a lot! I used baguas idea for the first time.

: : ::
#246 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:04 AM

Once I got going it came together quickly. I wrote everything out, though when I scanned it to show the writing around the edges got cut off. But the words said "I am worth it", "happy", "fit", "beauty", "friends", "prayer", "garden" "healthy", "strength", "finacially strong"," New Beginnings" and "small blessings"

When I buy the ink for the printer I will print off the pictures and then I am going to glue them on the other side of the paper. I plan to hang it like a mobile so both sides are showing. So here it is, definitely not at gorgeous as some of the ones on here, but it feels right kwim. Once the pictures are added I will post again.

Treasure Map 2010

We are moving into our own home on Friday in a tiny little town. Our lives have been fileld with stress and chaos(partly from outside sources and partly from the kids special needs), and really last year was one of the worst years of my life with the insanity that was attacking us. I am praying that this new adventure truely will be a time of new beginnings, fresh starts and peace restored to my family which is why I think I felt so compelled to focus on the emotional side of things rather than material items kwim.

Brandy Single momma to A(11), C(10), H(6) and I(2)
:
#247 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:15 AM

I officially finished my Treasure Map yesterday morning. I just cannot even tell y'all how very ecstatic and happy I am with my first official TM. I decided to do an organic form with four "sections" that run into one another (1: Relationship/Love... 2: Travel/Friendship/Family 3. Spiritual Journey/My Own Woman Needs/Dependence as my own person... 4. Income Opportunities/Abundance/Exuberance.) It just "feels" so incredibly right... so incredibly perfect. I cannot wait to see how it will manifest.

Oriole: Remember the "Best of Both Worlds" phrase we have in common? Where did your phrase end up on your TM? Mine found its place on the border of the Abundance section and the Travel/Friendship/Family section. SO interested to see how that manifests as well.

My TM is made of a higher percentage of words (as it seems some of yours has as well). I need such nurturing and emotional healing this year... not sure what form that will take but I am expecting it.

Funny enough... I found by the end of the process... I did not have an image for "friendship" which I am truly desiring... real... connection with friends. Well, as I was flipping through the last magazine I had to choose from... I asked for an image to be there for me. I came across an image of a circle of people holding hands in the air skydiving. THAT was the image. It was the image of friendship that I needed. How that will manifest I am quite curious... I am scared of heights. Ha ha...

I can't wait to take a picture of it and share it with y'all...

Yay for 2010 Treasure Maps!!

Post more pictures you guys...

Anesidora
#248 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:29 AM

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread yet. Just wanted to pop in to sub. I got my mags last night and started my map. Off to work on it now and then read more of the thread before I assemble.

I love this time of year!

First and foremost, Mama to Owen blahblah.gif (7/21/04), Annalieseenergy.gif  (7/29/09), and somebody new bigeyes.gif  (due Feb 2012), and wife to Andrew (9/12/98). Also passionate about and loving the work I do in Organizational Development.

#249 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Done. It looks and feels good. Most of the writing on mine is my own words, affirmations that the magazine pictures support. I'm glad I included photos of us too.

On a practical note--it's posterboard, and I mine is the original size--I didn't cut down the posterboard--and it's a bit floppy. I need to figure out a way to make it stand up, I am planning for it to be propped up on my dresser, against the wall.

I'm not usually a big fan of orange, but this works.
#250 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:59 AM

Tanya... What about affixing it to a piece of canvas? I did mine on a piece of canvas and it is quite sturdy.

Anesidora
#251 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 03:08 AM

That would've never occurred to me! I'll look into that (having never purchased canvas in my life ).
#252 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 08:41 AM

I need to get my pictures up - but I finished it two days ago. All the pieces just fit together.

I used a vertical board because I was using chakras but it was a chakra outline that I found in one of the magazines as I was cutting. It just made sense for my map so I went with it.

I found this huge image of a baby and it said: Babies come to us. Now we weren't planning on multiples, but I just felt it had to go on the map. I have a picture of an older girl kissing a pregnant woman's belly and affixed "bend, breathe, and conceive" as well as other baby images where the baby is born too. I also found one that said "conquer your clutter" and some images of beautiful homes - I have on top of that "the perfect family home" and "home owners above our photos.

At the top, where I have spirituality, there is a beautiful picture of a purple flower with a dragonfly. I have the words "celebrate your connection to the Earth" "Sacred Activism" "Awaken" also some images of water and a singing bowl.

I am so in love with my map! Can't wait to show everyone!

Nicole: mama to DD and DS, childbirth educator and doula. Dancing the spiral dance of life bellycast.gif

#253 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 09:17 AM

I really, really enjoyed making a treasure map this year. I did a quick one my computer last year using photoshop and random images from google. This year I used magazines, markers, and glue stick.

I made mine with 9 sections: abundance, knowledge and self, relationships, family, health, creativity, travel, work, and spiritual. I used an 8 x 8 scrapbook and did one page for each. I left the backs of the pages blank so I can write about progress throughout the year or add anything that might need to be added. It's now sitting on my nightstand next to my bed so I can look at it before bed or in the morning. I also snapped some pictures with my blackberry and rotate through the images as backgrounds on my phone so I can see it everywhere I go. Each little title tag has affirmations written around it as well.

The Cover

Abundance- I am easily, openly and freely accepting abundance now! The riches of the universe come easily!

Knowledge and Self- The gateways to wisdom and knowledge are always open to me. I have no limits to my growth and knowledge.

Relationships- I attract only loving people into my life. I make friends easily wherever I go.

Family- I am blessed with a beautiful family. I will have a strong, healthy baby. I look forward to meeting my future children. I am loved and lovable.

Health- I manifest perfect health. I radiate good health. My body is healthy and vibrant. I love to exercise and feed my body healthy food.

Creativity- I possess an abundance of creativity and energy. I am enthusiastic about all my projects.

Travel- I have more than enough money to travel anytime, anywhere, creating beautiful memories.

Work- My ideal job and I are being brought together now. My work is deeply satisfying. My work is always recognized positively. I enjoy my work.

Spiritual- Today I embrace my spiritual awareness and invite my spiritual potential. I am a spiritual being.
#254 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma. View Post
I
Creativity- I possess an abundance of creativity and energy. I am enthusiastic about all my projects.
I had to laugh, because you have an expression there that implies completion of projects. I need that one! I have enough interesting projects going on, it's finishing them up t- that's a trick.

New endeavor coming soon...
Raising Alice in Wonderland (DSD, 17), and in love with a Superman
#255 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCatalyst View Post
Stilll working, but next year I am getting this (http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Acid-Fr.../dp/B00006IFBO)
I wish I had known about that at all. Placement was such a pain this year! I have so much stuff on my map. As I was placing, I actually totally decluttered the map as I went, and it's still busy!

But...I'm done! Woohoo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.shell View Post
and "some relationships are meant to be,"
I have that! We must have cut it out of the same magazine! How cool is that?

YAY for TM time!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#256 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriole View Post
I had to laugh, because you have an expression there that implies completion of projects. I need that one! I have enough interesting projects going on, it's finishing them up t- that's a trick.
I laughed when I came across that little snippet in the magazine. It was from a medication for ADHD. I just thought it was the perfect phrase because I never finish anything! I love crafty stuff but I just can't seem to finish them once I get going. I have several afghans in progress but I get bored with them before they're even remotely finished.
#257 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 12:05 PM

i thought i was all ready to do my TM and then some *major* emotional/relationship stuff came up in my life the week before, and it all felt very stuck right around new moon. i wonder now if i brought that stuff up because i needed to clear it out before this.

something finally shifted for me emotionally yesterday and last night i could get going on the TM. then it flowed very easily and in surprising ways. it's totally different than last years; i did that according to the baguas, and i had many specific things i wanted/needed. this yrs map is much more about being in the present with all i already *have*, regaining and being in my strength, love, gratitude, creativity, etc. i didn't know about the chakras but now i look at it it pretty much fits with that, and that feels so right. i love my colors this yrs, lots of green, yellow, blue; feels clean and about new life/growth.

my strength, family, home are represented by a big huge mama elephant.

and the main focus is about relationship. I also have that line "some relationships are meant to be") and about trust, courage and freedom within that. having just gone through 2 relationships that ended up feeling controlling and stifling, this time i had the words in my mind, i want a relationship where we help each other *fly*; i found a picture of a kite in the sky, someone flying through the air, and a bird in flight.

but i'm not totally done, haven't stuck anything down, and i'm wondering if i'll regret not putting more specific *stuff*, especially MONEY. last yr i put $10,000 and in my divorce the only financial thing i gained was the car which is valued at $10,000!

or should i trust in the general theme of abundance and that i have and will find all that i need...????
#258 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:42 PM

I've been mostly off line since TM started but....

MY TREASURE MAP IS A GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't fit everything on the paper I had so I bought a roll of wrapping paper, unrolled it across the floor, and had at. The result is a map that is just a few inches shorter than I am! It's hard to photograph since it's so big, but I'll try later today. I love love love this map! It's perfect.

Basically I did a tree image again, building up a tree from roots to trunk to branches. The roots include images and affirmations covering friendship, community, organic/healthy food and gardening, historical/extended family, spirit guides, nature, etc. These roots rise up into the trunk which represents my "self". The trunk images and affirmations focus on personal health, strength, beauty, joy, self knowledge, balance, self love, etc. The trunk then lifts into three main branches. The first branch grows through education and career images into financial abundance and then into images and affirmations focused on the home we are building. The next branch grows out of my "self" through balance and spirituality into my children/family and up into happiness/joy/relationships and into specific "family needs" like a larger vehicle. The final branch is all about love/sex/relationship/balance/support. With three kiddos my adult relationship with DH has been suffering and so I had fun building this branch! I can't wait to see how it flowers and grows!

I'll try to get pictures, but I really like this map... I like the tree image and the feel that it will grow/bloom. The synchronicity of some images was amazing! Like, the career/education program I was thinking about was actually FEATURED in one of the magazines I grabbed, and it was a mag I never would have picked up (and have actiually made fun of in the past)... I grabbed it for my dd1 and then ended up using dozens of images for my own map!

Oh, dd1 finished her map... a huge jumble of horses, flowers, a volcano (her fascination at the moment), and homeschool happiness. It feels very energetic/chaotic to me but she loves it. DD2 finished her map and it came out very calm and soothing (a surprise, that is NOT her personality)... lots of images of eggs, fairies, and birdbaths. DS was given a stack of magazines and the images he chewed on or ripped out went on a map. I admit, his map is still more "me" than "him", but at 8mo I think that is kind of appropriate... a babe that age is still mostly attached to mom. Next year he'll be in charge though! And DH has all his images cut but not glued... which is ok. We've been busy and although he wont be done during the energy peak, he started then and it'll be fine.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#259 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:51 PM

Wow Clay thats a big map, can't wait to see it

Emma & Beautiful life, I saw a few others too but can't remember names your maps are all gorgeous :
#260 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

I have that! We must have cut it out of the same magazine! How cool is that?

YAY for TM time!
Me three! It's on my map, and is actually meant to support DP's relationship with DSD.

#261 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:06 PM

well i decided to go the route of chakras for my first map mainly because it just felt right and comfortable. Last night I came up with statements for each chakra area based on areas I want to improve in my life. I also looked for pictures to coincide with the things I want to see change. Now all I have to do is get craft stuff which i plan on doing next week after an exam I have. I probably should have been studying last night but I couldn't concentrate on anything but this!
#262 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamacrys View Post
well i decided to go the route of chakras for my first map mainly because it just felt right and comfortable. Last night I came up with statements for each chakra area based on areas I want to improve in my life. I also looked for pictures to coincide with the things I want to see change. Now all I have to do is get craft stuff which i plan on doing next week after an exam I have. I probably should have been studying last night but I couldn't concentrate on anything but this!
I'm such a bad influence.

Mine is *mostly* done. I still have a page of affirmation-type things to paste on and I still want to write some things in my own handwriting but...
It just feels "right".

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#263 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 04:22 PM

i loved making this, though focusing on it for several hours really threw housework i used photoshop to assemble a collage, i didn't want to use text in it, instead i wrote in my journal, as a counterpart. i've set the map as one of my desktop images, so every now and then it appears again and i love to look at it.

do you ever edit your maps later during the year? for example i have an image of a home, just to have a picture, externally, of a place i might like to live, only i'm finding it too specific to one place i'm not certain i want to live in! i'd like to put in an image there of where i'd really like to live, but i'm very much uncertain where that is. unlike my other images (of for example the inside of a house) i don't feel certain of this one. i love the image though! i did wonder if i might change that picture as i gather more information..

#264 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artparent View Post
do you ever edit your maps later during the year? for example i have an image of a home, just to have a picture, externally, of a place i might like to live, only i'm finding it too specific to one place i'm not certain i want to live in! i'd like to put in an image there of where i'd really like to live, but i'm very much uncertain where that is. unlike my other images (of for example the inside of a house) i don't feel certain of this one. i love the image though! i did wonder if i might change that picture as i gather more information..

i was thinking the same thing

Wife of Michael , SAHM to Aristotle 09/99 Raphael 06/07 and Marius 05/09 Known only in dreams but never forgotten: Euphrates Decluttering 290/2010
#265 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 05:31 PM

I have done a bit of editing through the year, myself -- I think of it as "embellishing"

Here is my map. I did the chakra format with an extra layer of brown representing earth/earthbased spirituality at the bottom.

I've been dreaming about my map, too, and Heart Chakra stuff every night, how cool is that?

Spent today finishing with affirmations, but I think I'll leave myself open to add bits and pieces till the 28th. My daughter pointed out a couple of things that I edited out -- like the juxtaposition of create with the words "an explosion of artistry" in a way that it just looked like "create an explosion" which wasn't my goal. Also, I covered up the start of the word "infinite" in "infinite energy" to make it look like "finite energy", which wasn't my goal at all

(it's huge )

Hanging behind my bedroom door

Crown and brow chakras

Throat and heart chakras

Solar Plexus and Sacral Chakras

Base of the map/root chakra
#266 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artparent View Post

do you ever edit your maps later during the year?
I do. I add expressions and words as the year goes on, if I want to direct the map in a more specific way. On a rare occasion, I even add small images. That's been my way of dealing with evolving ideas with my maps in the past two years. It made it look more "right", if you know what I mean.

Do what feels right, I say.

#267 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 06:16 PM

Pictures! I made a set on Flickr here.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#268 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 06:50 PM

I have been mulling over the idea of my map, but it wasn't till this morning that it felt right to get started on it. im just getting my images and content together then im going to put it all together tomorrow...

thanks everyone who has shared! amazing works all around.

Quote:
Once in while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right....

#269 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 PM

done or I think i'm done... it feels like it at least

Has anyone when creating a map just stepped back at the end and just say "hmm" as that's how I feel about my map right now.

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#270 of 558 Old 04-18-2010, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ktg_ View Post
done or I think i'm done... it feels like it at least

Has anyone when creating a map just stepped back at the end and just say "hmm" as that's how I feel about my map right now.
Glad it is done This was my first map, and I felt done the other day, but one section was blank So I guess I was wrong because last night I found a ton of things that fit in there

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page