~*~June Pagan Families Circle~*~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Clay-it's a funny thing, but since starting homeschool, I decided that the kids should learn ASL with several other languages. So we're pretty good with that.

I guess it would explain his attention problems as well as his alwasy needing to speak very loudly and doesn't understand "inside voide" very well.

DeShanna mommy to at home learnin' dd10/03dust.gif, ds 04/05jammin.gif and new baby ds 12/10boc.gif lovin' dh C )O( You can't find peace, until you find all of your pieces.
#62 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 07:35 PM

unschoolin- hugs. We've actually found ASL to be a great gift... one of the kiddos at dd1's last preschool had dyslexia and although he understood spoken language well, he expressed himself in ASL. DD1 was the only person in the preschool program who could understand him. I was doubly sad when we moved her to a different school... sad that the school didn't work out, and sad that now this other child had noone who could understand him.

But overall, I feel like ASL is a good thing for anyone/everyone to know. I hope your little wont "need it", but I thrilled that this is already a part of your life. Gah. It's so hard to explain online without sounding nutsy, you know?

Off to dinner... we're having burgers and carrot salad. Mmmmm.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#63 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 08:06 PM

I don't know what to do...

DH told me he heard about a suicide in the next town and that there was many rumors about it...

MIL just called to ask if he knew this *guy name* cause he was in yesterday's necrology...

The date of death is the same as the suicide...

Don't think DH knows the name of the suicide man... but I'm pretty sure I heard the *guy name* a few time when he talked about his pocker friends.

DH is at a meeting tonight... don't have any clue what time he's coming home... and I have to get up early for a busy day tomorrow.

I don't want to just leave a note about this... but I want him to know in case he wants to go to the funeral home tomorrow or to the church on saturday.

Valérie   
#64 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wombatclay View Post
Off to dinner... we're having burgers and carrot salad. Mmmmm.
What's carrot salad?

Valerie...

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#65 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 09:33 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
That is a pain-- but it could be many states away, so 2+ hours isn't really all that bad.
Sending posh coffee vibes to you!
I'm hoping the ex doesn't find it an 'issue' but then he's voluntarily doing all this, so maybe he'll be cool with it.
Quote:
Mostly it's things like "y'all" and "all y'all" and "might could" and...what was it I said the other night? He said it made his eyes bleed Lemme think...it was "oughtta could" or "oughtta should", or something. I forget. I don't care. I'm going to save them all up and remember them well, and say them prodigiously when I go out with him in public
Spectacular plan *gryn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn Breeze View Post
Where in Atlanta? I'm near by! If he is military and the military doctors can't do what he needs done, he should be able to get Tricare to pay for it. BUT that depends on the doctors. If you want me to call the Atlanta doctors and find out anything for you just PM me. I can make a phone call
I have no idea where in atlanta (it's listed on the website but I'd have to find it again :P) The ex is actually stationed at Robins I WISH the military could do it, but the exam MUST be done by one of their listed MD's. Rather stupid when they have the option of using a military doc who daily certifies airmen fit to be deployed and such... but oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Thanks for the energy. He stayed calm for about one minute. It took 2 of us to hold him down. No, that's not gentle but this work HAD to be done. Otherwise his teeth would rot.
Surgery is put on hold for now. We have to go back next month and try doing xrays then. They will also try to finish the cleaning they started today.

My ears are still ringing from his screaming at the top of his lungs.
Quote:
For some reason, they don't do nitro.
UGH... what an awful day for both of you Nitrous is a BEAUTIFUL thing when it comes to kids dentistry. When Connor had to have a root canal & crown that was how they got him 'under' enough to start the IV sedation. And the dentist we saw was fabulous... the anesthesiologist actually let me hold Connor & put the mask on him. He fought like crazy, but she said it wasn't nearly as stressful for him as it would have been for a stranger to do it! Lucas is about to have to go in and I'm sure something will have to be done, his teeth are starting to get all wonky due to being squished into too small a space NOT looking forward to it!

Quote:
Otherwise he would have had to be completely out, like when he had his MRI, and the dentist said it would be more cost plus more...I don't remember how he put it, but basically anesthesia = not good for littles, so better to put up with the fear for 45 minutes and I would be more affected than DS. And he was right. I love this dentist, and I'm glad DS does, now, too
That's not *totally* accurate... anesthesia is nto really good for ANYONE but for kids there are a number of much safer options and having a paediatric anesthesiologist is a big must! It DOES cost more though.. I think Connors cost about 500bucks, but it was so worth it because he was 4.. no way would they have been able to do it any other way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post
Well morning mamas How is everyone doing? I hope all is well. I have been thinking about all of you, wondering how life is going. Things here are good. I have been keeping busy with working on the garden and taking care of he family.

Some good news on my end, after many test and many months of worry we got the news yesterday that DH does not have a brain tumor I know I didn't share this information when it was happening but was so overwhelmed I couldn't think straight.
Oh Red, that's awesome awesome news!!! We miss you round here girly, please know that you're welcome to 'pop in' more often Hope your garden is going well!

Me...well, I was in a big funk yesterday and succumbed to retail therapy Especially bad since we really did NOT have the $$ BUT dh thought getting my hair done was a good idea, so I did that and it looks much better now Then I popped over & picked up some of my fave incense, as we were out... and got the little guys' birthday pressies. My baby turns 4 on Tuesday! He's scored a toy story birthday package of the first 2 movies, a Mr potato head buzz light year, and a tiny buzz light year figure. He'll be thrilled.

And of course, some nice beans for my coffee machine

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#66 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 10:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hello!

I am a bit stressed this week, trying to get a couple of people together to talk to each other. Talking to people about other people creates problems. Better to talk to the other people about the real issues. I hope it works, lots is riding on this in my world.

Inge, you must have been unbelievably stressed! So glad to see you on here again, and so very glad your dh is ok. We really have missed you, you know!

Exciting news about your son coming over, Cari. It *will* work out! Your little guys will be so excited to have their bro around, I bet! Your youngest will love those presents, mine would.

DoK, I'm so sorry that you and your ds had to endure that experience. Not so sorry for the dentist -- wish he offered more realistic options for care for panicky kids in the chair.

Valérie, I'm sorry you have such bad news to deliver to your dh That's a heavy weight. How has it gone?

I hope the drops work to clear your son's ears, DeShanna.

I know just a little ASL and I'm sure it is good for my brain to use it. Very cool that you were already working on it with your children, and very cool, Clay, that your family is into it, as well.

Hope you have a great camping trip, Clay -- and no poxy baby! How is he?
#67 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 10:06 PM

I made homemade turkey sloppy joes tonight. Dh hates them usually but he LOVED these! Even said they were better than his mom's! *squeals*

Sent DP pictures of the u/s and he was happy to see the baby but sad he wasn't there.

DeShanna mommy to at home learnin' dd10/03dust.gif, ds 04/05jammin.gif and new baby ds 12/10boc.gif lovin' dh C )O( You can't find peace, until you find all of your pieces.
#68 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 10:08 PM

carrot salad- shredded/grated carrots, raisins, sunflower seeds, dressed with EVO/Cider Vinegar/Salt/Honey/Cinnamin.

really quick and easy summer food!

Tor's sleeping... will check him in the morning...

mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#69 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 10:32 PM

DH is not home yet...

I'm heading into the shower then will settle with my cup of Natural Calm and see if I can wait till he comes home to fall asleep.

I have to leave a note for him to wake me up tomorrow... if I can't tell him tonight, I'll tell him then. (what a way to start a day though it's not much better to end the day with that either )

Valérie   
#70 of 727 Old 06-03-2010, 10:42 PM

Popping in to say that I'm melting. It's so humid, I don't know how I'm going to sleep.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#71 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Liza- good luck! Looks like I've got another poxling too since Tor has spots today and if he caught it from dd2 instead of at the same time at dd2 then today is day 14. We liked kissaluvs Diaper Potion spray (soothing/cooling), antihistamines for late night itching, rhus tox and pulsatilla for homeopathics, chamomile tea for internal soothing and oatmeal baths for external soothing. A locally produced salve of honey, calendula, lavendar, mullein, and plantain also rocked. Dabs of honey or TTO on individual pox helped too.

POX- argh! if Tor has pox then what about our camping trip? We're supposed to leave tomorrow morning! Argh argh argh! Ack ack ack!
Thanks for the recommendations. My ped recommended the Benedryl for night with DS. He said not to give to DD without calling him first, too young unless necessary. I need to pick up some rhus tox for DD eyes (goobery, crusty, icky things) - I wasn't aware of it for CP. I'll have to look it up. DS hates having his sores touched, maybe he'll tolerate it for honey. Although he'll just lick it off, LOL. I have a olive oil, calendula, lavender salve that is our "miracle cream" we've been using on the few that are crusty already.

DD is figuring out how to move all over. She now has control of her abdominal muscles and can get into a plank position and move her legs from forward to backward and creep backwards. Her "push-ups" are so funny.

Gotta run, she's fussing.

Liza - Bird watching, tree hugging, dirt eating, kinda-crunchy momma to my cub (3) and bird (1). treehugger.gifcold.gifdust.gifflower.gif
#72 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 10:41 AM

Quote:
carrot salad- shredded/grated carrots, raisins, sunflower seeds, dressed with EVO/Cider Vinegar/Salt/Honey/Cinnamin.
That sounds yummy! Got recipe? I usually have to do a recipe "by the book" the first time, then I can play with it.

Hope everyone's doing alright. Will check in more later.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#73 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 11:01 AM

: that does sound yummy (personally I'd have to leave out the raisins)

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#74 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 11:31 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Good morning! Can't stay on long, gotta get the unruly children outside where unruly can be charming...

Hi, Autumn! I'm typing that with your Moderator of the Month picture right above the reply to thread box. Looking good

Do you make that salve yourself, Liza? I am growing calendula this year for the first time and I want to make stuff like that.
#75 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 11:45 AM

pox- so, Tor has pox. Sigh. We're going camping but may be back sooner than planned.

pox itchies- Ro liked the kissaluv spray (it's for diaper rash) because it was cool/soothing but didn't require that anyone touch the pox.

eyes- interesting! I know pulsatilla for eyes (we used it for dd2's blocked duct) and for theh fussy/clingy aspect of the pox, but I've only heard rhus tox for itchies... pox and poison ivy itchies especially.

Recipes... ummmm.... Let's see.

Grate one large carrot (want more salad, grate more carrot)
add a handful each of whatever: raisins, seeds, nuts, etc (the girls like blueberries in this, dh likes to add a bit of grated or crystalized ginger, I actually like chopped sundried tomatoes... it's really flexible.)
stir carrots and extras together
drizzle with dressing and stir till coated
eat

Dressing (varies, what we had last night was
1/3c cider vinegar
2-3tbls evo
2tbls honey
1/4tsp cinnamon
salt to taste

#76 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 11:54 AM

Morning Mamas,

Quote:
Thanks for the energy. He stayed calm for about one minute. It took 2 of us to hold him down. No, that's not gentle but this work HAD to be done. Otherwise his teeth would rot.
Surgery is put on hold for now. We have to go back next month and try doing xrays then. They will also try to finish the cleaning they started today.

My ears are still ringing from his screaming at the top of his lungs.
I'm so sorry you and your DS have to go through this. I hope the next time goes a little smoother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unschoolinmom View Post
revdeg-great news about dh!!

I had pox three times as a child, but dh has never had them and begged me to get the kids vax'd because of that reason. Ds actually just got his second booster today as well as his second MMR.

His well check up in general went well, until his second hearing test. He got one last year and failed. One ear heard partially and the other nothing. We did the ear flushing once and kept his ears cleaned, but again today, partial in one ear and nothing in the other.

4 weeks of an ear cleaning and then back for a hearing test. If he fails again, the off to the ENT to do a flushing, hearing test, if fails, then hearing aids.

Ear problems run in the family. But she thinks it had something to do with the fact that he had so many illnessess before removal of his tonsils and adnoids.
Hoping the cleaning will work. I've just been in the process of having my son evaluated for speech issues. I have 4 aunts and uncles who are hearing impaired, so we'll see. Luckily, we live in a time where folks are better informed about how to prepare someone with hearing loss. My aunts and uncle were not allowed to learn sign, but 2 of them did learn as adults.

RedVeg-So nice to read from you again! What a relief about your DH. I can't imagine the stress and worry you all must have been through. Hopefully, everything is ok now? Gardening is the perfect remedy for stress IMO.

Cari-Happy Birthday to your little guy on Tue. My little guy turned 4 in Feb. It's such a sweet, inquisitive, and amazing age. DS woke up yesterday telling me all about the "coolest dream" he had had. Yay on the hair do and retail therapy.

Maia- I hope you and M are able to find a reasonable solution for your health care needs. I think it is so wrong that people have to be so worried and stressed about getting essential things covered. Not right.

Valerie-Sorry you have such upsetting news to give to you DH. I wish you both peace.

Hope the poxy babes aren't too uncomfortable today and that everyone is enjoying all the possibilities on this TGIF. Sorry to those I haven't caught up yet...so much thread, so little time

We have a busy weekend as usual: birthday party, farmer's market, end of year evening dance party for kindergarten...seriously?, ballet performance, gardening, cleaning...Oh My!

Take care Mamas

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
#77 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Hi, Autumn! I'm typing that with your Moderator of the Month picture right above the reply to thread box. Looking good
thanks it's weird to see me up there.

I'm so glad it's Friday. Ugh, but I just got a call from the IRS :

Thankfully they can help us get what we need! We did not get more than a few documents necessary to file, despite repeated requests. Except, I can't do the requesting through the IRS, only dh can. : Maybe I'll make him not file jointly, just claim me as a dependent

Gah, I'm so glad it's Friday but I have SO MUCH TO DO!

I have to write a circle casting, and it's SO hard!

~Autumn~   Mama to whistling.gif (2001) and hearts.gif(2005) partners.gif madly in love since '99 
#78 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by femme_rouge View Post
My aunts and uncle were not allowed to learn sign
Why not?

Quote:
Maia- I hope you and M are able to find a reasonable solution for your health care needs. I think it is so wrong that people have to be so worried and stressed about getting essential things covered. Not right.
Right? I so agree; no, it is not right at all. Thank you for your well-wishes.

OH!! Great news!! M has a job interview on Monday!!

I was making lunch and like an idiot, cut towards myself with a serrated bread knife, knowing I of course would be fine, and...yep, you guessed it. Sliced the bejeebers out of my index finger. Took a half hour to slow the dang bleeding.
I have a band-aid on it now, but don't dare to take it off to look. It might need a butterfly stitch but maybe not. It's not bad enough to need a real stitch, I don't think. It's throbbing, though, and I am having a devil of a time trying to type without using it!
Dumb me. You'd think I'd learn, right?

#79 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 02:51 PM

Hello ladies! It's so hard to keep up with y'all. This is a very chatty bunch. That's a good thing.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. I'm reading Christopher Penczak's series of books. I'm on his first one. So I'm starting his year and a day with the first one. I am always reading and studying new things. I like it. Although this time I am going step by step and actually doing the exercises rather than reading through the whole thing and then choosing once I finish. Lol. Anyone read his stuff? I'm also trying to figure out what I want to do for Summer Solstice. It's coming up in like a week or so. What foods do you typically eat on during your solstice? I'm gathering ideas.
Also, update... hubby left, his mom and her brother left following morning, and it's just me and the kids. I was hugely worried about that day and I didn't have a panic attack!!! Yay!! Hopefully I'm getting better and learning to deal with my stresses better now. Well, I need to figure out what to feed the girls for lunch today. I will check back more often to try and keep up with y'all.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#80 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 02:55 PM

Oh my goodness, we had such a good time at the Barefoot celebration today! We had a snack when we got there and then played for awhile. After some time, it started to get crowded. The co founder of Barefoot stopped by but I didn't get a chance to chat with her.

I did some puppet play with some kids and then it was time for the manager to sing, play guitar, and then read some stories. My son doesn't usually sit for story/music but because Steve chatted with him like a best friend, Roo sat through the entire thing!
Got some great photo's. We'll probably go back in a week or two.

Oh, both Roo and I adore the new finger puppets! And the alligator puppet was a big hit with most of the kids. The silk crowns and capes renewed ds's interest in silks and royalty.

On the way home, we drove around the corner and that's when I fell in love with that town. Wow, is it beautiful! Even better than my town. Even Roo says he wants to move there.

#81 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 03:20 PM

I have just experienced the best GTT experience ever!

I go to the place, hand in my script and the woman takes me back. She takes me into this lovely room that has a reclining massage chair, packaged snuggies, a plasma hd tv with dvds, books, and a cd radio.

I had two drink choices. Orange and fruit punch. I got fruit punch. After that, I put on my snuggie, reclined back, and enjoyed the massage with magazines and relaxing music.

#82 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 03:31 PM

Quote:

I go to the place, hand in my script and the woman takes me back. She takes me into this lovely room that has a reclining massage chair, packaged snuggies, a plasma hd tv with dvds, books, and a cd radio.

I had two drink choices. Orange and fruit punch. I got fruit punch. After that, I put on my snuggie, reclined back, and enjoyed the massage with magazines and relaxing music.
I wish I could do that one! Mine is in a week or two. And I don't get those fancy options. Lucky you. I bet you enjoyed a little relax time.

Married to a Navy man of 12 yrs.

03/02: 11/05: 01/08: 10-18-09: 10-31-10 and 7/22/13 with twins and just found out we're pos.gif again!!chicken3.gif

cd.gifslingboy.giffamilybed1.gifwinner.jpg

m/c '97 and in '03

#83 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 04:07 PM

Oh ugh. I got home just in time. Major intestinal upset. Plus, I had a headache today. Thought it must be something I ate but then discovered my period had arrived early.
Bleh. I need feminine products but feel to ill to go out for them.

#84 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmommie View Post
What foods do you typically eat on during your solstice? I'm gathering ideas.
I don't know...I just don't know. I'm so up-in-the-air. I always go to PSG. So I have no idea.
There is a public ritual here, that of course I will go to, but I want to do something special at home, too, and I have no idea what.
What foods is everybody else having?
I want to make some sort of berry-something, but it's not really berry season yet.

Quote:
That's so weird. It sounds like a spa!!

Quote:
Oh ugh. I got home just in time. Major intestinal upset. Plus, I had a headache today. Thought it must be something I ate but then discovered my period had arrived early.
Bleh. I need feminine products but feel to ill to go out for them.

You can always pack your panties with paper towels or flannel pieces. That's what I do when I don't have any products.
I'm in the Red Tent, too

#85 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 04:48 PM

Quote:
You can always pack your panties with paper towels or flannel pieces. That's what I do when I don't have any products.
I'm in the Red Tent, too
I don't have either of those. Will have to use tp for now. Will take an immodium and head to cvs.

#86 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 05:41 PM

one thing i have been making for a few years now for solstice is "sun bread" from the children's book called "Sunbread" it is great. and looks like the sun.

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#87 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 06:58 PM

so dh just got approved for two credit cards... totaling $12,000.00 so weird that just a year ago he couldn't get a $1000.00 from home depot to cover the hot water heater without begging.

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#88 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
one thing i have been making for a few years now for solstice is "sun bread" from the children's book called "Sunbread" it is great. and looks like the sun.
We do that at Winter Solstice! The Elise Kleven book?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
so dh just got approved for two credit cards... totaling $12,000.00 so weird that just a year ago he couldn't get a $1000.00 from home depot to cover the hot water heater without begging.
Don't you just love how that works out? But at least you have them for emergencies, now, if you need them.

Got to web cam with M today for a good long time It's so sweet to see him, actually see him. But it makes me yearn for him even more, I think
Gawd, I love his sweet smile

So DS begs for his girl friend (NOT girlfriend ) to come over and I offered to have her for the night, and they both went apedoody over that. So she gets here, I take them out to eat, they both are hyper and behave abominably, so much so that they didn't even notice when I herded them out the door without dessert...and then they get home, and ds (age NINE, may I remind you) has a huh-YOOGE accident in his pants. I mean a full load. Not even remotely resembling solid. GROSS. As in, throw out the good underwear gross :Puke I mean, WTF? He's nine and he can't recognize when he has to go, and get there on time??
And then, whatever's going on with them outside, he decides that he doesn't want her here anymore. She wants to stay. I said "If you can't both get along, you can both go to bed right now, in <ds's> bed". It was only like 6:30 at the time. They decided to get along

What a freakin' night. If I were a drinking woman, still, I'd be having a whopper of a cocktail right now. And a cigarette. As it was, I had 1/2 cup of double chocolate chip ice cream with Hershey's syrup and chocolate sprinkles.
I wish I could get a hold of M. That would help, certainly. He's not answering at the moment. He was tired earlier...he probably fell asleep watching his movie.

Speaking of which-- he was watching Alice In Wonderland. The Tim Burton/Johnny Depp version. Have y'all seen that? Thoughts?

#89 of 727 Old 06-04-2010, 10:19 PM

I'm exhausted... would gladly take the massage chair... (wish I could... but since I had a neck injury in the car accident, they tell me I can't use those)

Night was not very restful... I waited for DH and told him about his "friend"... We both slept poorly. Lots of question in our head that will remain...

HS Olympiads were a big success once again! I love the multi-ages groups! It's so cool to watch the teams made of kids from preschool to highschool all working together just to have FUN!!!

Last yoga class was great! We got more infos about the rituals that will take place this summer! And I've confirmed my spot in next session - starting on September 10.

I'm proud of my DH who received his firefighter's diploma (and the little pin to wear on his uniform)!

And I'm going to bed early... woke up with a migraine... hope it gets better with sleep...

Leaving early again tomorrow: big books sale at the city library. Will go in rain gears cause we need to stand in line outside for hours before the official opening ... just hope there won't be any thunderstorms while we're there.

Valérie   
#90 of 727 Old 06-05-2010, 10:34 AM

Val- How is DH doing? That kind of news is just awful to have to tell but doing it in person is better, you could chat and try and cope.

Unschoolin- wow, talk about being responsive to needs and understanding pregnant mamas. i am impressed with your care

Maia- I won't do sleepovers, and I rarely do playdates. I am trying to be better about it, but after working with kids for years, I crave my privacy.

Well, need to get mulch and do some yard saleing. Better get off the computer.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page