~*~June Pagan Families Circle~*~ - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 03:01 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
DeShanna . I'm so sorry you are in such a hard place. Sending thoughts of peace and ease to you and your babies. You are a strong and creative lady. I hope things get better for you quickly, but if it is a long road, please know you have it in you to make everything ok for yourself and them.

Hello and welcome, karma momma! Others have recommended Celebrating the Great Mother. I've been wanting to get a look at that book.

Maia, I've tried to find Curott's books on the strength of your recommendation, but haven't found them yet. My book budget is not large and I won't order anything unless I already *know* I need it. Have to really make an effort to get to the big new age bookstore in the next town. Maybe they will have Curott's books *and* Celebrating the Great Mother.

Keep safe while the storm passes, DoK. Before I even read to the end of your post about blue jays, I was thinking about how blue jays always symbolize my father to me. I even gave him a handcarved and painted blue jay a few years before he died - it is on my bookshelf now.

Blue jays are very vocal -- all birds are message senders, I think, but a persistent jay would really make me pay attention!

Karen, I'd be looking for campfire food for solstice, too. And planning blender drinks, maybe ice cream. Can't believe all of you who seem to be planning to bake breads or desserts -- they sound so yummy, but I'm impressed that you all are planning to be in a hot kitchen on the first day of summer!

Can you do the blessing for your daughter on the Solstice? Or Lammas, Liza? I remember dreaming about you doing this after you first talked about planning the blessing on this thread a few months back. The waters in the harbour were very calm, in my dream, and it seemed to be a warm day, fwiw.

ETA Bella -- sending good job-hunting vibes. Sounds like moving on from where you are would be a good decision
#122 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 03:57 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
Maybe a lemon.berry tart.
Mmmm...please post recipe? I'm stealing all y'all's recipes lately...just made Wombatclay's Carrot Salad yesterday. It's marinating right now I made it with regular raisins and golden ones, for the Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by karma_momma View Post
Hello everyone. I have been a lurker on and off of this board. I finally taking the plunge and hitting subscribe
Welcome and MM! Just jump right in where you are (like FlyLady says )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post
Maia, I've tried to find Curott's books on the strength of your recommendation, but haven't found them yet. My book budget is not large and I won't order anything unless I already *know* I need it. Have to really make an effort to get to the big new age bookstore in the next town. Maybe they will have Curott's books *and* Celebrating the Great Mother.
Dang! I'd lend you mine, but they're signed and they're not leaving my bookshelf She and I have had plenty of conversations, and she was involved in my rededication a few years back. She's an awesome woman, very grounded and sagely wise, IMO. I hope you're able to find them...have you tried www.half.com?

I'm in such an irritable place, lately. DS hasn't had meds in days and days, because we only have like 30-odd days left of them and no insurance, and I have to decide which are the most important days to use what we have left.

Grrr. He's so hard without them. He doesn't like himself much either, without them, but he has to learn self-control-- I think he's been totally depending on the meds to do that for him, when all along we (his counselor and I) have been coaching him that the meds are just to help him slow down so he can learn the skills he needs, without meds. And he's having a nearly impossible time controlling his impulses. He is utterly incapable of it, most of the time

Lots of other random stuff...I really need to get on the stick and get my house in order.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#123 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 04:00 PM

I just checked half.com for fun...if you punch "Phyllis Curott" into the search, they have all of her books for like 75c each! Plus what, $3 shipping each, would be uber cheap, if you can fit that into your budget. That's not too bad of a hit, like $12 or so

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#124 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 04:36 PM

Sky turned black, Severe Weather Alert alarm just started blaring.
I'm going offline and will update later.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#125 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 05:44 PM

Just home... wet, muddy, and with a completely miserable poxling. But it was a fun trip! We survived the friday night "intense weather", but last night's flood more or less went right through our tent. We had planned on staying till tomorrow morning but it seemed like a good idea to come back today.

Hugs unschoolin... you're in my thoughts.

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#126 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
I just checked half.com for fun...if you punch "Phyllis Curott" into the search, they have all of her books for like 75c each! Plus what, $3 shipping each, would be uber cheap, if you can fit that into your budget. That's not too bad of a hit, like $12 or so
Shipping is higher to Canada, and there may be customs, etc, so I try not to order from the US if there is another choice. Wish her books were available to purchase by kindle. Will check it out, though, thanks!
#127 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 06:33 PM

Crazy crazy day. It's my 37th birthday.

As, I already mentioned on Facebook.... unfortunately all plans for the evening were put on hold. While my father was readying his camper in front of his house for a week's stay at a local state park, he was hit by a motorcycle. The driver apparently crossed the line, Dad was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He is in surgery now, they are pinning his broken leg. He was his usual jokey self before going in. Just a couple stitches here and there where he got banged up. He'll be in for a couple of days. Besides his leg he seemed to be in excellent shape. The triage staff was pleasantly surprised at how well he came through the accident compared to the other guy.

Going back to the hospital in about 90 mins. when he's out of recovery. (Brother just called to say he was out of surgery and still doing good.)

What a day.

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#128 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 06:57 PM

Round 2 of storms has just arrived. Gotta go shut my windows!

#129 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Shipping is higher to Canada, and there may be customs, etc, so I try not to order from the US if there is another choice. Wish her books were available to purchase by kindle. Will check it out, though, thanks!
I looked on Abebooks.com for canadian sellers. Click the link for the results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo73 View Post

As, I already mentioned on Facebook.... unfortunately all plans for the evening were put on hold. While my father was readying his camper in front of his house for a week's stay at a local state park, he was hit by a motorcycle. The driver apparently crossed the line, Dad was standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

He is in surgery now, they are pinning his broken leg. He was his usual jokey self before going in. Just a couple stitches here and there where he got banged up. He'll be in for a couple of days. Besides his leg he seemed to be in excellent shape. The triage staff was pleasantly surprised at how well he came through the accident compared to the other guy.

Going back to the hospital in about 90 mins. when he's out of recovery. (Brother just called to say he was out of surgery and still doing good.)

What a day.
(((hugs))) and Fast Healing vibes for your father!

DoK, Safe vibes for you and poeple in your area!

Valérie   
#130 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 08:44 PM

indigo: ((hug)) goodness. glad to hear your dad will be ok. sheesh. that is shocking.

can i just say i am sick and tired of being sick and tired. i think i could power thru the tired if i was so nauseated. it just wears me down. ugh! poor dh is doing 99% of everything. blaaah!

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#131 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Hey mamas

I haven't got it in me to catch up today, sorry :S I saw that Clay & poxling survived the trip, and that you've got medication woes Maia And that someone new joined? Welcome

Yesterday the uncles arrived from NZ, Daims brother & his husband, so we went over to hang out for the day. We had a cake and presents for Quinn's birthday (he turns 4 tomorow) and it was a lovley day. Always good to have the guys over to visit as the boys love them THey're here for 3 weeks

This morning.. Quinn woke at 345.. playing with his damnable buzz lightyear toy that he got yesterday We are not amused. He climbed into my bed, and a bit of growling got him to hush & he fell back to sleep. A few minutes later Lucas comes in asking for the sickie bowl *sigh* Yeah, homeschool class day, abort! Of course.. it's almost 10 now... and Lucas is right as rain, Quinn refuses to eat (but he did that yesterday after he got that infernal toy.. I love you MIL, but DAMN ) I could probably get the boys to the 2nd class of the day.. but honestly I can't be bothered now

AND I made banana bread AND eggy pies last night while I watched House even. SO today I think we'll spend time outside, as it should be fairly warm.. at least in the sun and have a picnic, water the garden, play some outside games and such.

DOK, I hope the ugly weather passed you by safe & sound hun!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#132 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 09:11 PM

stay safe and dry DoK! The tornado warnings were one reason we decided to break camp today.

Heyla new mamas!

cari- hugs! hang in there!

Indigo- Happy Birthday! And thank the gods your dad is more or less ok.

mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#133 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Shipping is higher to Canada
Oh yeah, Canada, right...sorry

Quote:

While my father was readying his camper in front of his house for a week's stay at a local state park, he was hit by a motorcycle.
Happy birthday, and...wow! Sorry about your dad! What a great attitude, though. That's awesome.
for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Round 2 of storms has just arrived. Gotta go shut my windows!
You alright? M says the storm has passed and it's nice out now

#134 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 10:03 PM

Quote:
You alright? M says the storm has passed and it's nice out now
We're ok. There have been a LOT of large trees that have come down. I'm amazed at the amount of damage. Not just limbs, but entire trees. One huge tree fell on a car and flattened it.

Some siding and roofing has come off houses in the area.
No idea if any major damage has been done to homes/buildings though. Haven't had a chance to watch the news. I'm exhausted and going to bed in a few minutes. I hardly slept last night so I'm definitely ready for a nice, deep sleep. (hoping that Roo will sleep well tonight.)

#135 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 10:23 PM

Definitely am missing some here so to those I missed sorry!

Quote:
I'm in such an irritable place, lately. DS hasn't had meds in days and days, because we only have like 30-odd days left of them and no insurance, and I have to decide which are the most important days to use what we have left.

Lots of other random stuff...I really need to get on the stick and get my house in order.
mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali View Post
Sky turned black, Severe Weather Alert alarm just started blaring.
I'm going offline and will update later.
A couple weeks ago I swear the sirens were like going off daily here. I hate it though because they kind of dont seem to mean anything anymore....the go off for the whole county which means often they are going off and the area you are in is not affected at all...

Quote:

Happy Birthday!

and whoa! So glad he is doing ok....what a crazy thing to happen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post

can i just say i am sick and tired of being sick and tired. i think i could power thru the tired if i was so nauseated. it just wears me down. ugh! poor dh is doing 99% of everything. blaaah!

h
so sorry....big hugs to you!

We just had a great little bit of fun outside. We were out working in the garden when the kids decided to climb up and dance on the huge plastic tub we have. It will be part of the rainwater collection system but right now it is just sitting upside down in the yard. So the kids were dancing and DH and I ended up drumming on it....turned into a really spontaneous tribal type beat with the kids dancing and singing to...nice end to the weekend

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#136 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 10:47 PM

The wedding came and went. It was beautiful. The weather held off when we needed it to, and stormed gorgeously at other times. I was too focused on beng a bridesmaid and looking after my daughter, but there were some other witches around who did some magic to keep the storms not so psychotic around us. Seems like it worked!

And now back to my regularly scheduled life!

Come ponder with me about food!
#137 of 727 Old 06-06-2010, 11:29 PM

Glad you had some fun on your campout, Clay. I'd have come home earlier, too.

And relieved that everyone survived that weather, though about the trees and branches down. I hate that post-tornado devastation -- we had one through here when I was a teen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valérie.Qc View Post
I looked on Abebooks.com for canadian sellers. Click the link for the results.

Thanks! You're making it too easy for me! I didn't know about abebooks.com....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
AND I made banana bread AND eggy pies last night
I think I asked about the recipe for eggy pies once before? How do I make these eggy pies? Is it like a fritatta?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmagick View Post
We just had a great little bit of fun outside. We were out working in the garden when the kids decided to climb up and dance on the huge plastic tub we have. It will be part of the rainwater collection system but right now it is just sitting upside down in the yard. So the kids were dancing and DH and I ended up drumming on it....turned into a really spontaneous tribal type beat with the kids dancing and singing to...nice end to the weekend

Sounds like so much fun! Making a note to drum on rubbermaid bins in the back yard with kids....

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post
The wedding came and went. It was beautiful. The weather held off when we needed it to, and stormed gorgeously at other times. I was too focused on beng a bridesmaid and looking after my daughter, but there were some other witches around who did some magic to keep the storms not so psychotic around us. Seems like it worked!

And now back to my regularly scheduled life!
Glad you had a good time!
#138 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 12:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I think I asked about the recipe for eggy pies once before? How do I make these eggy pies? Is it like a fritatta?
I'm sure I've put it up at some point in the past, but you may not have been around then! It's VERY easy, somewhat like a frittata/mini quiche (no crust though). I don't do 'exact' amounts though... but here goes!

shredded zucchini (I use about 4-5 avg ones)
shredded onion (however much you like or none at all )
shredded cheese (technically I think about 1.5c/100gm maybe?)
8 eggs (I make a big batch of these babies because everyone loves them)
2c flour (plain)
bacon, chopped and cooked till crisp, then drained

I shred all the veg & cheese while the bacon is cooking, then break the eggs into the veg/cheese bowl and mix up well. Then add the bacon, hoping it's cooled a little, and stir through. Then add the flour and mix. It's a fairly thick consistency... if you want to add herbs or salt/pepper now's the time.. I usually add chives from the garden . Spray oil muffin cups and fill 2/3full with mixture and bake until set & lightly golden on top. I think it's between 20-30minutes @ 180c (will have to convert that if your stove doesn't read C) pop onto a cooling rack and NOM

They really are just wonnnndermous things Awesome for school/work lunchboxes and eating on the go.

I'm really OFF today... that screwy sleep of the last couple of days combined with feeling like I'm totally failing the boys with social stuff lately is depressing me.

I caught something at the top of the page about Deshanna? Dunno what's going on at all, but she's had some vague and fb status updates. Hope all is well hun.

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#139 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 09:32 AM

Cari-Happy Birthing Day to you and Happy Birthday to your Quinn!
You know, socializing is fun and all, but I think the kids need time to veg at home and just be a family, so I am all for skipping events.

I wished Indigo happpy b-day on FB, but I know I missed someone else and I went back twice and can't find it.
So, Happy Birthday to a beautiful witchy woman!

Altars- my altar is very, very neglected right now. It needs to be dusted and cleaned up, in prep for summer and i am feeling uninspired. My kitchen altar is dismantled cause dh is workin on the window. It feels off/odd and I have a very busy week this week, so it won't get done.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#140 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 AM

Cari- I know the day is over for you but wanted to say Happy Birthday to Quinn.

#141 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 10:30 AM

Thanks for the recipe, Cari! I am so making that for lunch tomorrow. I have a bunch of frozen zuchs from last year in my freezer, so I'll try with them (thawed and drained). And happy birthday to your Quinn from me!

Indigo, did I say happy birthday? And that I'm sorry your dad was hurt, so glad he'll be ok?

Karen, I have to do something with altars, too. Still setting up stuff in my new `cupboard'. Will you have a new one in my kitchen.

Busy day today -- going to officially register dd for homeschooling next year
#142 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 10:48 AM

We will be spending a day in Concord this week. Since there were many authors from there, we will mix homeschooling with fun.

#143 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 12:03 PM

i have been having the wildest dreams! last night i dreamed i had a huge garden i didn't remember planting, and someone was out harvesting things from it and i went out and i had huge squash, carrots, leeks, eggplants and corn (just dropping off the stocks!) and i was gathering it all up to make a dinner. i went to call a friend but i couldn't get her number right and then all of a sudden out of my mouth pops a shallot! lol

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#144 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I think I asked about the recipe for eggy pies once before? How do I make these eggy pies?
Me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
I'm sure I've put it up at some point in the past, but you may not have been around then!
180C is 350ish F. There's temperature converters online
Cari-- -- it's not always necessary to *do* stuff with the kids. I agree with Aeress, below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
You know, socializing is fun and all, but I think the kids need time to veg at home and just be a family, so I am all for skipping events.

Altars- my altar is very, very neglected right now. It needs to be dusted and cleaned up, in prep for summer and i am feeling uninspired. My kitchen altar is dismantled cause dh is workin on the window. It feels off/odd and I have a very busy week this week, so it won't get done.
about the kitchen altar, and my bedroom one, too.

I'm feeling discombobulated because we're not going to PSG this year. I'm still on the e-list so getting all the vicarious excitement from everybody else.
I can't believe how I hold onto grudges, though. My Scorpio nature, I guess but I wish I didn't do that. I know nothing is PSG's fault, from last year (the DSS crapola) but I have a bad taste in my mouth now, and don't want to go back.
Plus I hate the new venue. It's way too hot. And now they're saying don't even use Dr.Bronner's in the river, which is how I even got through that horrible heat last year.

And, I'm not gardening. I'm not a good gardener anyway, but at least I usually try to grow stuff. I just feel like I have a lot on my plate and can't add that to it. But I wish I had. I wonder if it's too late to grow something, anything. I'm in Zone 7, I think, if anyone knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
i have been having the wildest dreams!
Me, too! Last night I had a dream that I have the vaguest feeling of having had before, or similar ones leading up to this one. I don't remember it all, or correctly, but the gist of it was that there was this old, decrepit house, that people kept saying was abandoned, but other people said there was this scary old lady who lived there alone. With dogs. Scary dogs. There were vines all over, and the windows were broken and so were the steps and the wood was rotting and the paint peeling off. It had a huge overgrown yard. I kept having the nerve to get closer and closer, and I heard this maniacal laughter in the house, so I knew there really was a lady that was in there.
Fast forward and I'd met her. We were sitting at this garden table outside, having (tea?) and she was kind of pretty, with lipstick on and all, and really nice, but kind of weird. My childhood rag dolls were there, too, for some reason (a tea party?).
I worried that since I was at PSG and Planned Parenthood was at least an hour and a half away, that I couldn't get a refill of my pills, which were running out. But then since I wasn't going to see M for at least a month, I wouldn't have to worry about it immediately
I have NO idea how all this ties in. I'm thinking now that old lady was the Goddess in one form or another, but what the message might be, who knows

OH-- M got a job! He was waiting for a prescription to be filled (THANK you, witchygrrl!!) and went to see an old job that he had, and the guy hired him! It's for only $13/hour, which, he's worth $30, but it's a start, and it's better than unemployment!!

#145 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 12:26 PM

Maia: yeah about M's job! so what does a shallot falling out of my mouth mean? lol

h

#146 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 PM

I just got some fabulous news about a grant I applied for! It was accepted!!
Have to drop off a signed paper and will be able to pick up the check this week. (this is strictly to be used for equipment that will help with ds's autism/sensory issue.)
I honestly didn't think I'd get it because of the amount I was asking for. There will be a little left over and I will use that for private swimming lessons for Roo.)

H- Funny about your dream! The image of a shallot popping out is hysterical!

#147 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 02:30 PM

DoK- that's great news!

Indigo- Happy Birthday! I hope your dad's recovery is going well.

Unschoolin'- s

Maia- Yay for M's job

witchygrrl- Glad the wedding's weather was ok!

I can feel summer coming After this week, I'll have so much going on until September- but all good fun stuff like birthdays and camping. Yay!

Still training for the marathon- yesterday I was trying to do 20 miles, but only 5 miles in I started having intense nerve pain down my right leg. I kept on walking when I shouldn't have.( finished out 10 miles) So I am paying for it today! I just really hope I heal up soon- marathon or not. I am uncomfortable!
#148 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 02:44 PM

Yay! So much sudden good news on the thread!

Maia- you could always join us for Pennsic! I think we're going to go since this weekend went well and the girls want to "camp more". It's not a full on pagan festival of course, but the SCA is certainly close. Check out the pictures here. You don't have to be in the SCA to go, but you do get a discount if you are a member.

And.... it's in PA so you could make a big loop up to MA and then down to PA and back.

Actually, I'd love to have a mdc pagan camp! Everyone should come!

#149 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 04:25 PM

Maia--I'm so hapy that M got a job! Money is money, and it could lead to a salary that he's really worth. And you're welcome on the Rx help--I'm glad to provide whatever info I can.

Also, what about Wisteria camp? A friend of mine decided to defect to that camp because I guess he was sick of PSG drama that he experienced. And it's in the old location....just sayin'. Though I really do like Clay's suggestions...I'd love an MDC pagan camp!

DoK--woohoo on the grant!!!

Cari--happy birthday (belated) to Quinn!

Tomorrow is my Dh's birthday....and my DD's first trial run of daycare....and Dh has an interview...can one of these interviews please pan out into a job??? pretty please with sugar on top?

But yeah, I'm making key lime pie, though I have yet to decide on a recipe. I want to make one with coconut milk.

Come ponder with me about food!
#150 of 727 Old 06-07-2010, 04:55 PM

was just going back through some of the old "camp" threads and a couple things popped in my head.

I know I have mentioned this one before, and its a bit hard with all the different trads, but anyone interested in holding some online rituals? I have done a couple in the past as was surprised at how well they worked considering the medium.....thought it could be kind of fun and could be nice resources for people who want to learn about ritual and arent able or wanting to physically go to one yet.

The other thing that I thought could be fun (and again not going to necessarily "work" for everyone, but could still be informative) was doing something like a goddess and god study. Picking one and anyone who wanted to participate could....basically discussing, meditating, invoking, etc and getting together to discuss...if that makes sense?

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page