Pagan Summer Camp (week 4/closing games) - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok, i'm late, but i'm here!

i love the nature quest idea! i'll have to do that with ds and dh next time we're at the mountains.

the links on knots are fascinating! i do some work with knots... i love to cut them off at the end of the day, releasing whatever's built up in them during the day. i might do something with this for the house....

we didnt have much of a festive atmosphere this past weekend.... wont this weekend either. but maybe the next one we can do our celebration~ i want to pick fruits and make preserves... "can" some summer to bring out in winter. 'cause, really, i want summer camp all year!

thanks again for all your hard work at camp, clay! it was a rough time for me, and there's been so much to think about, i know i'll be processing it for several months!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2010, 03:12 PM

Clay

Thank you so much for all the nifty crafty and craft-y ideas. I can't wait to do many of these with the boys, but first is definitely some knot magic bracelets for them to wear (actually the whole family!).

Yay for this week and for the whole camp experience!!!

We are all truly blessed!

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

Old 08-05-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ktg_ View Post
Thank you so much for all the nifty crafty and craft-y ideas. I can't wait to do many of these with the boys, but first is definitely some knot magic bracelets for them to wear (actually the whole family!).
Yes, YAY CLAY!!! Round of applause!

Magic bracelets-- Yes, going to make another one for M and for me, matching ones. I think this time I'll make 3, one each for M, ds, and me, to represent intact family, and to draw us all together soon.
Maybe, actually, I'll incorporate that into my house-selling spell next Monday, whaddaya all think?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

User Tag List