~*~ November Pagan Families Thread!!!~*~ - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetsunshine85 View Post
I could use some healing vibes this way, mamas.
I hope you feel better asap.

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:52 AM

Morning all

It is so cold here this morning. As I am planning my menu for the week I can tell there will be more soup/stews on it than anything else. Time to break out the crockpot for the season

#63 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
SO hubby is off getting signed on, returning the radio to the old company and such... he'll start tomorrow morning
Hooray!!

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 
#64 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 AM

It was 23 degrees out this morning. Ice and frost everywhere. Made worse by the $$@#% maintenance man not shutting off the sprinkler system. The sprinkler soaks my steps/railing and walkway. Then it freezes very quickly. Brilliant man. And he does this every single year.

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#65 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 10:38 AM

sweetsunshine- I hope you are feeling better this morning!

Cari- I hope your troubles are over! I worked in daycare for many years and am very familiar with NY state law and many state laws, so if I can be of help, just let me know. One of my passions is helping set up an environment and "selling" your program to parents. (Wish I was more aware of other countries and their daycare regs...still, I might be able to suggest books/ideas etc)

My, it is chilly again this morning! I have to finally admit that fall will turn to winter. Picked up some finger gloves for the kids, you know the cheapo ones. It isn't cold enough for full gloves yet. Well, time to take down the halloween decorations. Have a great day all!

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#66 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post
Morning all

It is so cold here this morning. As I am planning my menu for the week I can tell there will be more soup/stews on it than anything else. Time to break out the crockpot for the season
Yummy! I love having wholesome food simmering in the crock pot. It feels so nourishing to me...that's also my word of the year-Nourish.

sunshine-I hope you recover as quickly as possible. Take good care of yourself, and try not to push yourself with work things too much. IME the more rest you get with this kind of illness, the quicker the recovery time. You'll be of much greater use to everyone when you're healthy.

Funny (sort of) story. Monday I was trying to catch up on the Oct thread before posting in Nov (I've just been SO behind), I was reading all about the bees talk. I had to stop and get ready to teach a lesson in my house. I was picking up the living room and when I picked up some "fuzz" off the carpet, I had picked up a dead bee that was stinging me! I haven't been stung in 25 years probably. I even pleaded with the bee (I didn't know it was dead yet), "Hey, I'm so nice to your people...Why??!" I used to have an allergic reaction, so I watched carefully, but I was fine. Maybe that's my gift for making peace with bees.

dust.gifloving magick mama to DD(7) flower.gif and DS (5) Bolt.gifLife partner DP blueman.gif  earth.gif )0( treehugger.gif
#67 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 11:59 AM

so i went to the allergist. no dairy allergies. waiting on DD1's celiac test. i bet it is negative anyway. so we are being referred to a gastro to confirm dairy intolerance and check for non celiac gluten intolerance. the doc said she was sure cause of the reactions we got when we started eating cheese again. seriously the only dairy we added back in. and bam! diarrhea and rashes. sigh. the doc said she thinks DD1 looks fine but can understand why i am worried about the bloated stomach, the under eye circles, and the no fat anywhere on her body. but since she quit drinking cow milk, and i started pumping for her, she gained 2 lb and had to have the adjustable waist of her jeans let out. woot! and they are going to send me to a derm for the scalp thing. the allergist did give me a skin test. i am allergic to all trees, all grasses, all molds, cats, dogs, and dust mites. every poke them made got a nice big hive. sigh. i have 3 cats and 1 dog.

i just want an answer. i dont want my kids to grow up and feel like i do.

anyway.

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#68 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 12:20 PM

Ack completely behind, wonder if I am going to be able to catch up?

Happy November!

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#69 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 01:04 PM

Indigo! Hey!

Lioness:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
Picked up some finger gloves for the kids, you know the cheapo ones. It isn't cold enough for full gloves yet.
Have y'all seen the "mitten gloves"? We love those, here. Just wish we could find them more often. They're hard to come by.

Aeress, I PM'd you a couple days ago. Didn't know if you saw it yet.

I found my bestest friend from years ago! I have been trying to find her for ages. I don't know why I didn't think to check Facebook That's how I found M, after all, and M goes WAY farther back in my life than this woman.
But I'm happy to report that she finally had her longed for baby AND she's newly pregnant with her 2nd! She might come visit me in February!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#70 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 01:05 PM

Thanks for asking about me! I got up and went in to work today, then got sent home after all the managers heard me coughing. They wondered why I was there, until my manager told them, cuz we have no relief staff and y'all made me be at this dumb meeting, when I could have been covering for her! But yeah, they sent me home and I got coverage for my other client for tomorrow. Called the dr and he gave me prednisone pills for the next 6 days. Should help. Now to get to bed. I'm so glad that I have sick time saved! Phew!

bellycast.gifI am the Goddess, I am the Mother, all acts of love and pleasure are my rituals.dust.gif
#71 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 01:55 PM

sunshine: heal quickly.

i have a job story... when i was working in maine they hired me as per diem nurse on nights. when i first started i worked often (at least 1-2 times a week) just like they said, then bam they hire 6 new nurses and i was down to MAYBE once a pay period. not once was i offered a full time or part time job. they liked that i was so flexible, yet they never freaking worked me. when we moved i hadn't worked in 6 weeks!

it got chilly here last night... down to 60! HAHAHA! dh says "we should pull out the comforter" i was like, how on earth did you manage in maine? i wore socks and pants to bed... well put them back on! lol i can not even have more then a sheet on i am so hot. i even opened the window to let the cool night air in. today we are suppose to get up to 90 again! i mean really i know we live in AZ but usually by nov. we stay in the low 80, usually the 70's. bleck!

have any of you done the "belief-o-matic" test? it is kinda neat. every single time i take it i get liberal quaker! as the #1 choice for me. lol then it is usually buddhist and UU and then neo-pagan. i went to the local quaker website and was reading up on it... and it is no wonder it keeps saying that. i agree with almost all of it.

so i am having an issue here with dh's family, mostly just his mom. now i love this woman. i know she means well and everything, but there are these things she does that make me CRAZY! i am not sure how to deal with it, if i should just ignore it cuz she is who she is, or if i should say something.
so here are the things:
1.) she is always giving us somewhat crappy stuff ie bandaids that don't stick. she knows this because she has opened the box and used some then says "Oh here are some bandaids i don't need this many boxes." i get home and none of the freaking things stick to skin! so i have to throw them out. or she gave me a couple pans. well the handle has this rubber cover on them that makes them tip over (makes it too heavy, it is a small fry pan) so you take off the cover, but then the handle gets so freaking hot you could burn your hand. i have two of these, i know she has used them, she said she did so she gave me defective cookware. i can't really give these away as they are not safe, so i am going to recycle them... but who gives someone crappy stuff as a gift especially when you know it is crappy. she has done this with other stuff in the past too, this is just the most recent.
2.) she LOVES to shop. LOVES IT! when dh's sister takes her out once a week they hit trader joe's and another grocery store and then off to costco and some home store and the goodwill and two or three other thrift/antique shops. she keeps asking me to come. 1. i have 4 kids! 2. i hate mindless window shopping, if there is something i want i go out and get that one thing, i don't just go out to look at stuff, because for me it leads to senseless wanting of stuff i didn't know i even wanted. so i avoid it completely... she doesn't get it. you NEED to go here you NEED to see this stuff. no i really don't. i don't need anything i have everything i need/want. she doesn't get it. she keeps pestering me to go. dh thinks i should go one time. but i have 4 kids! and i don't wanna go! agh!
3.) she buys the kids cheap stuff. she would rather get them 5 things from the dollar store EACH (I have 5 kids) then get one nice thing for all of them... like a dvd or a family game or a football whatever. she refuses and most all the stuff she brings them breaks before we leave her house at christmas. i am starting to stress about it with the holidays coming because i have one kid who KEEPS EVERYTHING and it is a total drama to get rid of anything, so i have to be all sneaky to get rid of all this broken stuff. UGH!

ok done with that! lol

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#72 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 05:11 PM

MO3, your MIL sounds just silly That would drive me crazy, too. I had The Discussion with DS over and over and over again about dollar store toys. When he was really young, we'd go in and I tried to teach him about shopping discernment
I'd tell him he could get 3 things, for instance, and he'd pick out like 9 and then go in the corner and I'd help him decide which 3 to keep, based on questions like "Which do you think you'd get tired of after once or twice?" and "Which do you think will break the fastest?"
As he got older, he figured out on his own that Dollar Store toys don't last very long, even though he still loves them. He doesn't want to shop there hardly ever, anymore.
I'd maybe have That Conversation with your kids, too-- over and over and over. But also The Conversation about Being Gracious With Gifts, y'know?

My mom loves shopping, too. I hate it. Hate it. But she loves it, and so the last time she came here, I took her to the Posh Shopping Section Of Town, and she just had a blast. I don't think she bought anything, which she usually does! But we went out to lunch at a Posh Lunch Place and she just had a grand time. I felt really...like I'd done something For Her for a change, and I never do that, and it made me feel really good. I think (hope! ) that that took care of her Need To Window Shop With Me for a good long time

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#73 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 05:48 PM

ok i have to admit i am in a sort of mood today. i feel a bit teary so my reaction to things is over blown... but more then the cheap toys (which just make me crazy) i feel really hurt that she gives me crappy left over stuff she knows is not good. like the bandaids or the pans or clothes etc. i would NEVER give someone something that didn't work or i knew couldn't use or wouldn't fit just so i could get rid of it. i have a BAG of clothing here for me from her. first of all she is 82, so what she thinks is cute and what i think is cute are two different ballgames, ALSO she is 5feet 2 inches i am 6 ft tall. plus i am pregnant and even when i am not pregnant i am not has heavy as her, so the issue with the clothes is they are too short and too wide and sorta ugly. and she will bring over this big arse bag of stuff and say "oh i thought these would fit you" and leave me with all this crap to give away. or pots and pans that could seriously harm you (or my kids) or bandaids that don't even work. like if the clothes don't fit her why would they fit me? she should take them to goodwill it is literally down the street from her. or if she got pots that either burn you or tip over and spill hot stuff on you get rid of them, take them back, recycle them, throw them away don't give them to me. and if you get a box of bandaids that don't work... again return them or throw them out. why on earth would you give them to someone else.
it is especially painful to me because up until this year we have been supporting her with hundreds of dollars a month for YEARS, usually meaning my kids went without or our bills were late or i worked so we would have enough to support her. and i feel sort like... what the heck?!
ok so like i said i am all emotional today so i am probably blowing this up, but i still feel yucky about it. can't really talk to dh because he just doesn't get it, or really doesn't care. he just says take the clothes to goodwill, toss the pans throw out the bandaids. ok but why do i have to clean up this mess? see i am weepy.

h

mama to 6 amazing children joy.gif married to my main man for 21 years love.gif and finally home FULL time dishes.gifhang.gifknit.gif

#74 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaofthree View Post
but more then the cheap toys (which just make me crazy) i feel really hurt that she gives me crappy left over stuff she knows is not good. like the bandaids or the pans or clothes etc. i would NEVER give someone something that didn't work or i knew couldn't use or wouldn't fit just so i could get rid of it.
Oh, I'm so sorry, mama, I didn't mean for my post to come out minimizing your stuff. That is crappy of her. My mom does it, too, but at least she asks if I can use <insert item here> and if I say no, she's not insulted; she just gives it away to their charity-that-comes-to-the-door-to-pick-stuff-up, otherwise she'd just throw it all out.

Well, if she's 82, is she totally cognizant of what she's doing? I'd probably tell your DH to get rid of it himself and lighten the load on me; can you do that? Or if you just need to vent, I will shut up now

#75 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:35 PM

oh no! i did ask. i'm not upset by what you said at all. like i said i am all weepy and over emotional. it's just today i needed a bandaid and all we had was the crap ones she gave us and i burned my hand on the darn pan! it was just too much today. lol
i think i will have dh drop off the clothing. it did prompt me to have the kids go thru their stuff so we have a few bags of stuff that can go to goodwill, and dh is wanting some new shirts so hey! since your going that way. lol
i will just put the pans in the recycling and toss the bandaids. i don't know why it is so upsetting to me. i guess, like i said, it is something i would never do.

h

#76 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:41 PM

Mo3.

Some people find it impossible to throw things away, but are ok just giving them to others who should "be able to use them." I'm sorry she's using you as her guilt free dumping ground. I think it's a matter of feeling like your MIL doesn't see that you're worth more than the things that she doesn't want, and that is a hard thing to live with. But, the things you take to goodwill, you can make a list and get a receipt and then claim them on your taxes, or donate them to a homeless or domestic abuse shelter for karma points. But seriously, who even makes band-aids that don't stick??

I need some love mamas. DH and I were talking last night and I was so upset about it I had to go hang out in another room. DH was all "We should talk about it," and I told him that all I wanted to say were mean and hateful things and you don't say that to someone you love. Having a really bad day.

Married to my loving DH superhero.gif, becoming more and more "crunchy" with age. 
#77 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 07:50 PM

healing vibes to all in need!!

sunshine-this means you!!
lioness, that sounds freakin miserable!
mo3-we all need venting days, Goddess knows I've had plenty on here. No matter how awesome some MILs are, they still drive you up a wall sometimes...

Treatment over. Since it's quite non-toxic, it can take a while to completely eliminate the buggers. But there seem to be fewer. yay! Now to put the apartment back together!

Our Samhain was so fun, the kids' first trick or treat! DS was a puppy and DD was a bumble bee-we had to get a dog costume to find one small enough for her, but it turned out great. DS had SO much fun-I thought for sure he'd want to go home after 5 minutes, but we were out for like 1.5 hrs and he could not get enough. When we got home DH collected all the candy and took it into our bedroom, where he "turned it into" a little gift we had gotten for DS as a trade-a set of Thomas bath squirters, which he is currently hoarding like so much treasure...

WHY and HOW can it be 96 degrees in November?? ewwwww......

I hope everybody has a great afternoon!
#78 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 08:01 PM

brittee: sometimes the best thing to say is nothing. it can be hard to say nothing.

as for the bandaids... they are 3M lol.

i wish i was feeling better. i hate feeling down, especially when i can't put a finger on it. all i want is chocolate and grease and a good chic flick and a good cry. but i can't do any of that .... except maybe cry.

NMM: glad to hear the flea treatment is working!

h

#79 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 09:08 PM

I thought this was too cool not to share:

http://ubercom.wordpress.com/2009/12...-up-your-life/

#80 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 09:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Morning all

Oh perfect! It's a soup kinda day here too... I may actually go get some supplies and make chili or something this afternooN! It's gray and rainy and WONDERFUL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post
Cari- I hope your troubles are over! I worked in daycare for many years and am very familiar with NY state law and many state laws, so if I can be of help, just let me know. One of my passions is helping set up an environment and "selling" your program to parents. (Wish I was more aware of other countries and their daycare regs...still, I might be able to suggest books/ideas etc)
OH... OHHHH! I love the setting up the environment too heheh... it's FUN to create a space that little people will enjoy (or big ppl too, for that matter ) I am sure our laws are absurdly different, mainly because I will partly get paid by the govt ... and you KNOW if they're giving you $ they want to get further into your bizness! Feel free to pm me with reading suggestions and other sources of info! I'd love to have someone's brain to pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
Well, if she's 82, is she totally cognizant of what she's doing? I'd probably tell your DH to get rid of it himself and lighten the load on me; can you do that? Or if you just need to vent, I will shut up now

This... my question was going to be has she ALWAYS been this way (giving you broken and useless things?) or is this possibly a product of her mental state sliding just a bit? And yeah... I can see where it would make you a bit batty... Especially with being hormonal already! (we won't discuss when hubby came home with a new iron when I was pregnant... the old one WAS broken granted... but when he said I picked up a little something today... and it was an iron? I lost it ) Would it be possible to just say 'mom, i don't want this' when she tries to give you something (especially something likely to be dangerous, ala pan!).. or would it cause a HUGE issue?

I'm crabby at the moment, because i logged into our bank acct and see that the stupid rentpay company we HAVE to use has charged us 1.50 for making the payment by bpay instead of going to their site. called & complained and the rep told me it is listed in the C.O.U. tab. My issue, which I told him AT LENGHT , is that first, we pay to use their service so why should we have to pay to use that portion of their service at all? and second, on the page where it says you can pay thru bpay, it does not mention a fee.. that is hidden on a tab called COU (because yeah, putting conditions of use etc would be too much work) and is buried down the fine print. I informed him I was pissed, wanted the charge reversed and wanted the website altered so that OTHER clients who weren't aware they were getting double charged would know of the fee.

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#81 of 478 Old 11-03-2010, 10:00 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
I thought this was too cool not to share:

http://ubercom.wordpress.com/2009/12...-up-your-life/
very cool, but i'd also add "sleep less than you need" - sleep is The. Great. Restorer.

i know we can't discuss politics per se here, but Starhawk had an interesting perspective on what we ought to be doing: http://starhawksblog.org/ ... I particularly like "invest in life not death"

buried in books at the moment and about to do bedtime duty... will try to catch up tomorrow.

Jennifer, Naturopath and mom

#82 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 01:19 AM

no my MIL has always been like that. dh thinks it is the whole grew up poor/in the depression has been broke ALOT of her life and just can't bring herself to throw stuff away even broken useless dangerous stuff. so dh is taking the clothing to goodwill this weekend, i threw out the useless bandaids and put the pans in the recycling.
so that is taken care of.
h

#83 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 02:17 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
no my MIL has always been like that. dh thinks it is the whole grew up poor/in the depression has been broke ALOT of her life and just can't bring herself to throw stuff away even broken useless dangerous stuff. so dh is taking the clothing to goodwill this weekend, i threw out the useless bandaids and put the pans in the recycling.
so that is taken care of.
h
UGH... I suppose in THOSE unfortunate circumstances, if just saying no won't work... I'd just take said item and dispose of it. Not much you can do really, since an 82yo woman is not likely to suddenly clue in and realize that crap is just.not.useful!

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#84 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 07:51 AM

Quote:
have any of you done the "belief-o-matic" test? it is kinda neat. every single time i take it i get liberal quaker! as the #1 choice for me. lol then it is usually buddhist and UU and then neo-pagan. i went to the local quaker website and was reading up on it... and it is no wonder it keeps saying that. i agree with almost all of it. h
I have done the test. Liberal Quaker is always in the top 4 or 5 for me, so are the Neo Pagan, Buddhist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittee View Post
I need some love mamas.

Quote:
UGH... I suppose in THOSE unfortunate circumstances, if just saying no won't work... I'd just take said item and dispose of it. Not much you can do really, since an 82yo woman is not likely to suddenly clue in and realize that crap is just.not.useful!

Mo3.

#85 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 07:55 AM

Morning

Last night hubby asked me on a date I was surprised. Most of the time it's me asking him. It was a nice evening, dinner, good conversation and an awesome pumpkin cheesecake!!

Today is grocery shopping day.

I hope everyone has a great Thursday It's my favorite day of the week. My kids were born on a Thursday.

#86 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 08:27 AM

Quote:

It sounds like you've reached some resolution, MO3 Good. You needed that load off your chest!

Quote:
Last night hubby asked me on a date I was surprised. Most of the time it's me asking him. It was a nice evening, dinner, good conversation and an awesome pumpkin cheesecake!!
pumpkin cheesecake!

Aww, on your date. That's sweet.
M still says he's getting me the ID bracelet for my birthday. I said "Now all you need to do is put it on my wrist when I get there, and ask me to go steady with you again". He said "NO, I'm not asking you to go steady". I said...well, I want you to. Now it can mean what it meant in our parents' day, and not the silly thing it meant to us in high school.
In our parents' day, it was a very serious thing, like pinning, that meant basically pre-engagement.
In our day, it just meant "going out" or "boyfriend-girlfriend", pretty much.

I would so love it if he really did that!

#87 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 10:20 AM

My son woke me up at 4am. What the heck is going on?! First, he started waking up at 5:30 (he doesn't need to wake up til 7). Then, he started waking up at 5. Now it's 4.
I've tried pushing his bedtime back but that only worked for one night.

I'm sooo very tired and have puffy, dark eyes. Not good for a day when I have an Emergency Team Meeting at ds's school. Sigh.
Can't even give him supplements (in case anyone was going to suggest that. heh heh.)

Redveg: Glad you had a nice time on your date!

Independent Consultant- Thirty One Gifts www.mythirtyone.com/ShopLiz

Origami Owl http://lizcioci.origamiowl.com

#88 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 12:22 PM

much better day ahead. the stuff MIL gave us has been sitting around here for awhile and now it is gone, feels much better. dh said he will just start heading stuff off or sending it back home with her. he can do that with her, she doesn't seem to listen to me (she isn't mean just sort of doesn't "notice" when i say no thanks).

Red: YUM! i love pumpkin cheese cake. and i love dates with my husband. we gotta try and go on another before the baby comes.

i think lumpy has a cold. i was hoping it was just something in the air that was making him sneezy, but last nite it felt like he might have a low grade fever. although this morning he seems better. who knows. these kids! lol i gave him some vit C/zinc and echinacea. so here's hoping it isn't sickness. lol

ok must make these beasties some sort of food. i hope everyone has a good day.

h

#89 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 12:30 PM

Healthy healthy rah rah rah!

Money money shish boom bah!

Happy dappy here, happy dappy there,
happy people everywhere!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Us!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#90 of 478 Old 11-04-2010, 12:35 PM

Clay, as cheerleader? Hehe Actually, you provided a great pick me up for me!!!!

Pumpkin cheesecake- Oh, now that I would love!

I am a bit behind. Thinking of everyone and wishing you lots of beautiful softly falling leaves! I love seeing leaves fall!

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page