Prepping for the 2011 Treasure Map - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 293 Old 03-03-2011, 08:22 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

there are two wonderful threads on FEs here on mdc-- one is longer and includes homeopathics, and loads of wonderfully geeky babble.... the other's a little more straightforward-- where to get, how to use. BOTH are splendid, and the people on them are delighful, helpful, and encouraging!

#122 of 293 Old 03-03-2011, 08:54 AM

Subbing! Last year was supposed to be my first but my life was in such turmoil and uncertainty at that time and my gut feeling said not to do one.

I am ready now! And currently decluttering like a madwoman....orngbiggrin.gif

S~ Peace loving, natural living, FuNkY vegan mama to Keiran bouncy.gif 23/Dec/06:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" ~~ MLK
#123 of 293 Old 03-03-2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElliesMomma View Post

wow, i like the idea of getting off facebook. i'm not sure i'm ready to deactivate. but i think i will try to stop checking it every day. it's weird how you get used to reading daily status updates from people who are not really your day to day friends, but rather people you just went to high school or college with, or used to work with. very weird.

as for me, i finally went through all of our craft stuff and organized it all into user friendly containers. i've been saving pretty little boxes and the bags you buy sheets in, etc. for awhile now. and it was awesome to get to use those things for grouping together beads, ribbons, and the like. i have a 4 year old daughter who loves to do crafts, and now i'm "ready to go" with her materials. i'm fortunate to have a nice amount of space for these things, basically two kitchen cabinets full. it took me a good 2-3 hours to do it, and it was accomplished while the baby slept b/c i got him to bed early one night. it is now a pleasure to look at the craft area. something that i've been wanting to do for a long time.

thank you to whomever it was who suggested that it is more important to do a good job on the areas that you declutter, rather than trying to do a cursory job on "all" areas. someone stated that they work together as a family decluttering small areas at a time and over the course of a year, there is now a house that is mostly nice and neat, with only pockets of clutter, versus the opposite. thank you for that, it helps to keep it reasonable.

i have read up on feng shui, and in fact i have a couple of books on my little bookshelf that outline the quadrants (baguas --sp?) let me make sure i'm getting this straight -- the TM that we produce should follow the baguas in terms of what your heart desires for, say, relationships, or financial, or the other categories, and either draw/paint, or paste a picture of that in that area on your treasure map... right?

my plan for April 3 is to go to Hobby Lobby and get my materials that day, which, as of now, i'm figuring on a thick poster board or foam board and some nice, high quality paints and brushes. i'm not an "artist" per se, but as a child i was really into art, and it's just something that i have left behind sort of as the years went on and i got more practical about earning a living, etc. i have some talent there, and i somehow like the idea better of depicting my heart's desire through my own imagination, than using a choreographed scene from a magazine photo shoot or advertisement. not that some of those aren't great. somehow i just like the idea of painting better, for whatever reason.

in addition to cleaning, i am focusing now on beautifying our living space. again, it's something that gets put on the back burner as "not really important," yet it gives me so much pleasure to see pictures hung, seasonal decorations up, items placed carefully. 

we are wrapping up the winter season of activities, which were a considerable amount, for our 4 year old. they mostly end by the end of march. a few continue on till may, but only a few. we are not re-upping for a lot of things, thereby leaving open some large chunks of time each day. i truly look forward to filling in this time with trips to the parks, visits with old friends who are out of town, train rides to the city to do whatever, a few shopping trips, just unscheduled time to do whatever... especially in the spring as the days get longer and the weather gets warmer.

i'm so excited to create my first treasure map!!

You are right on course!!!! Like someone else said, TMs can be any depictions you wish. The baguas just give a nice guide that covers so much of our lives. I used the baguas my first year, but in a free-form fashion (actually a visual scene I am strongly drawn to all.the.time) with fabric and sewing and paper and markers. The second year, I used the chakras as my guide (again with a visual scene) with mostly writing and added a few photos to cover the areas the chakras didn't. You can be as creative as you wish! Have fun with it and enjoy the process! love.gif

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#124 of 293 Old 03-03-2011, 09:53 AM

#125 of 293 Old 03-04-2011, 06:47 PM

This is my Spring Break, so I actually have some time to declutter. My DH and I cleaned just our dining room,. My Gods, did we have so much clutter in there, the room that I thought was the least of my worries. This will be a good process. I'm looking forward to getting the whole apt done. 

Come ponder with me about food!
#126 of 293 Old 03-05-2011, 01:40 AM

Having a not so easy time with affirmations...I started by listing out fears and finding or making corresponding affirmations, but they seem so many and overhwhelming

And my declutter has come to a halt all of a sudden, I made some good progress when I first started esp with getting rid of stuff/donating/selling it off etc.

Its slowed down BUT I am really trying to be positive about this..just sharing right now.

WIll probably  have to find other corners that I have not touched and really dig deeper

I DID do the epsom salt bath, it was nice but I just wanted to sleep after that..maybe that is a good thing? :)

Back to cleansing

Anyone else got other suggestions?

#127 of 293 Old 03-05-2011, 02:55 AM

Speedmum- instead of listing fears and then finding affirmations, it might be helpful just to concentrate on an overall goal or feeling that you want to achieve.

For example, imagine how you want your life to be, picture yourself living the perfect life, visualize a perfect day in your life then affirm it.

"My life is peaceful and prosperous" or "I have the perfect job for me" or "My family is healthy and happy".

Whatever you are aiming for, just try to see it and feel it now. Don't concentrate on obstacles to those goals, or think that anything is impossible. Just keep that mental picture of how you want it to be. You don't need to work out the details of it.

I also have phases of heavy decluttering followed by inability to even think about decluttering. I think it must like anything else. We make progress, then need a bit of time to accept/reflect/digest/recover so that we are ready to begin again.

Oh, and take the time to breathe. Be still. Appreciate the beauty around you. Make a list each day of the things you are grateful for.

#128 of 293 Old 03-05-2011, 10:13 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmum View Post

Back to cleansing

Anyone else got other suggestions?

If you don't already, try reading Tracy's blog and New Moon in Pisces article.  I found the March 1 entry on Tracy's blog on the shift in the astrological nodes to be very interesting, too. (Much appreciated, Tracy!  blowkiss.gif)

#129 of 293 Old 03-05-2011, 03:26 PM

subbing!  I just realized this is coming up!  I've gotta get busy! biggrinbounce.gif

#130 of 293 Old 03-05-2011, 04:45 PM

Epsom salt baths usually make me sleepy, too. I plan them for a time when I can go to bed afterwards or at least get in a nap.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#131 of 293 Old 03-06-2011, 06:34 PM

subbing...

just came looking for this info.duck.gif

#132 of 293 Old 03-07-2011, 02:54 AM

Tracy - Mercury will be retrograde Mar 30 till Apr 23!!!

http://zodiacarts.com/Calendar.shtml

Bummer...

#133 of 293 Old 03-07-2011, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted byAubergine68 View Post

If you don't already, try reading Tracy's blog and New Moon in Pisces article.  I found the March 1 entry on Tracy's blog on the shift in the astrological nodes to be very interesting, too. (Much appreciated, Tracy!  blowkiss.gif

I did and now,  Trust is my mantra since reading the article, trying to go with the flow -- I have to remind myself to do that :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by  Plaidleopard View Post

Speedmum- instead of listing fears and then finding affirmations, it might be helpful just to concentrate on an overall goal or feeling that you want to achieve.

For example, imagine how you want your life to be, picture yourself living the perfect life, visualize a perfect day in your life then affirm it.

"My life is peaceful and prosperous" or "I have the perfect job for me" or "My family is healthy and happy".

Whatever you are aiming for, just try to see it and feel it now. Don't concentrate on obstacles to those goals, or think that anything is impossible. Just keep that mental picture of how you want it to be. You don't need to work out the details of it.

I also have phases of heavy decluttering followed by inability to even think about decluttering. I think it must like anything else. We make progress, then need a bit of time to accept/reflect/digest/recover so that we are ready to begin again.

Oh, and take the time to breathe. Be still. Appreciate the beauty around you. Make a list each day of the things you are grateful for.

Thanks Plaidleopard, will try as suggested! Just needed to hear (Read) that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysandiegan View Post

Epsom salt baths usually make me sleepy, too. I plan them for a time when I can go to bed afterwards or at least get in a nap.

Phew, ok :)

Overall one big shift since I've started de-cluttering with Tracy's advise (thank you soooo much) is that I've become more positive than I ever was (and it was much needed), I've started having faith in the way things go now, vs. questioning them and getting bogged down by them.  So excited about the TM, esp. since it will be the first time! 

#134 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 03:08 PM

anyone else noticing this new moon's energy was.... well, more like aries new moon energy? that's an odd thing to say, only i found myself over the weekend, having conversations i typically have around aries new moon, and cravings i usually have then.... it was weird, but i'm taking it as a sign that this aries new moon will be.... different.... and i mean that in a really good way....

one thing i've been drawn to do, and i thought i'd share it, is to sort of sit and think about categories.... not, maybe for my map, but in general... i've not been resonating with the bagua notion lately, and i didnt want to get drawn into using it for my map this year... but the chakra method didnt work well for me last year. actually, last year, i sort of came up with my own categories-- totally unintentionally..... but i noticed that i sort of did it again for our family resolutions this new year... so, i took all four of those, and made lists and drew lines, and came up with i think 6 categories that work for the basic areas of my life.... the thing that has me excited about this, is it reminds me of several things that i care a lot about that dont fit well into the bagua categories... and i'm hoping that will enable me to focus better on things *i* really want, vs things to fill holes in a bagua map.... and maybe even have my most wonderful map yet! :-) at any rate, it was a fun meditation, and one that really helped get me in a good mindset for TM time.

#135 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 05:10 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Post

anyone else noticing this new moon's energy was.... well, more like aries new moon energy? that's an odd thing to say, only i found myself over the weekend, having conversations i typically have around aries new moon, and cravings i usually have then.... it was weird, but i'm taking it as a sign that this aries new moon will be.... different.... and i mean that in a really good way....

I am feeling a very strong energy, but very Pisces - dreaming about religious and spiritual symbols every night, for example.

If I had to do my next map today, it would be another chakra map, but I would simply modify some of the chakras areas from my last map and concentrate on 2 or 3 areas.  

I am thinking a lot about astrological houses/zodiac signs.  Maybe I'd do a map organized along those lines though 12 categories would be a lot of work!  Oh well, not a decision I have to make today.  

I hope you are thinking about categories related to flowers in some way, aweyn....

#136 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View Post

I hope you are thinking about categories related to flowers in some way, aweyn....

ohhh, i hadnt even thought about doing that! ahhh! i'd probably do it along the bach 12-7-19 lines. ohhhhhh, *that* could be FUN! hmmmmm......... 

#137 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Postbut i noticed that i sort of did it again for our family resolutions this new year... so, i took all four of those, and made lists and drew lines, and came up with i think 6 categories that work for the basic areas of my life.... the thing that has me excited about this, is it reminds me of several things that i care a lot about that dont fit well into the bagua categories... and i'm hoping that will enable me to focus better on things *i* really want, vs things to fill holes in a bagua map.... and maybe even have my most wonderful map yet!

I'd love to hear more about this, privately, if you're open to it :) I have used the baguas for 4 years and I have used giant rectangular foam boards for 4 years and one year I almost...almost. did it in a circle but didn't think I was supposed to, so didn't. And that's the one year I wasn't as happy with the TM as usual. Now I think I've decided I love the giant rectangle and I love the baguas, but

sometimes I also feel like I'm "filling holes in a bagua map". Which is why I'd love to hear about your family's ideas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aubergine68 View PostI am feeling a very strong energy, but very Pisces - dreaming about religious and spiritual symbols every night, for example.

Maybe I'd do a map organized along those lines though 12 categories would be a lot of work! 

I am so wrapped up in exploring another religion besides my own, that ALL religious icons and symbols are permeating my stuff. Very interesting. I have decided to go get ashes tomorrow. Start off my spiritual journey right, I guess, and physically, huh? I don't think it's such a bad way to start a pre-TM time. Declutter my spirituality a bit? Declutter my...my, whaddaya call it, you know, where you have old tapes running in your head that don't serve anymore? Like the "I'm so fat" ones, or the "I'm so disorganized" ones, or the "I'm a bad mama" ones. I'm replacing those with affirmations. If something's going to rent space in my head, it oughtta be positive. God/dess ones, too.

12 categories wouldn't be so bad-- you're normally doing 9, if you're doing the baguas. Maybe use 6 and split them into sub-categories, sort of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweynsayl View Postohhh, i hadnt even thought about doing that! ahhh! i'd probably do it along the bach 12-7-19 lines. ohhhhhh, *that* could be FUN! hmmmmm......... 

What's the Bach 12-7-19 lines?

You know what's interesting, now I think of it...M is an AMAZING flower photographer. Just simply amazing. I've never cared a whit for flowers except, they're pretty, but as background. But his photos make me stand up and pay attention.

And I've always hated florals, for scents, but the couple of Yankee Candles I've gotten lately are floral and I love them. Rose, Honeysuckle, Garden. I am thinking of going back and getting the Lucky Shamrock before they run out. It smells like the green growing grass of Spring. And now, tentatively, trying the FEs. What's gotten into me?

Gawd, I will die if I start wearing floral perfume. I've always thought they smelled like old lady lol.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#138 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 05:55 PM

Well,  I'm definitely decluttering... but I can't see that I have a snowballs chance in hades of making a map during the alloted time.   We are moving starting on April 1st :S  and I'll be spending the following week (until the 8th) doing the final clean and such on this place.  What are the exact dates again someone??

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#139 of 293 Old 03-08-2011, 06:25 PM

maia, sure. i'll pm ya. actually, it's fairly simple-- home/family&friends/play/rest/out/study... i think that was it. "home" is things like the garden, crafting, cooking well for the family.... "out" is things like going to the farm, going to the mountains, or just going "out" somewhere.... "play" is things like playing in the yard, or watching movies...... "rest" is pampering me, making sure i dont overdo it..... my 2010 map was all about figuring out My Family's way of doing things "our" way.... so, this feels like a really nice progression for me (seeing as i made that map right in the midst of a *huge* upheaval, as you know! lol)

the bach FE categories are: the 12 healers (or "constitutionals") the 7 helpers (or things that are common patterns for you) and the "other" 19-- sort of temporary things, emergency stuff, so on.

i'd think i might do something with that..... key aspects, various "common" things, and then.... "extras"... that could work! 

lol about flowers, maia. maybe they're just trying to help you get to m...... ;-) flowers are awesome! 

i actually think the 12 astro houses would be AMAZING. but i'm not sure i could wrap my head around it in time. (of course, you know what i'll be thinking about tomorrow, lol) the problem i have is that usually my mind is a FOG during the new moon! (the silica cell salts, btw, NOT helping on that front! ack!)

cari, it starts like the 4th, but...... BUT, you could still do it! once, tracy said you could still do it til full moon....... 

#140 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 11:20 AM

Last year I took the "ideas" from the baguas, The four directions on a compass and their meanings, Earth/Air/Water/Fire and their symbols/ideas, the chakras and their ideas, and so on. By the end I had a long list of ideas that I could CHOOSE to represent on my map.

hh2.gif

#141 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 01:21 PM

Subbing!  This will be my first time so I'm interested to see what this process churns up.

knit.gifMama to DS born 8/6/10 and new baby DD 1/6/13

#142 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 01:38 PM

I am trying to do as suggested, think about what I want at the end of the day, what makes my soul happy.

But I am in a very confused space all of a sudden.  I say all of a sudden because for three years I knew what I wanted and all of a sudden my opinion is ambivalent.  My husband and I stay with his parents since the day we were married, I've had a strong share of ups and downs but lately since the beginning of this year the feeling is different I've allowed them to come into my life even though they have negative and overbearing influences.  I've started to accept them and have been working on finding the good that they do for us and have to offer.  Its been a slow journey but now I am not sure if I want to depict in my TM a space separate from them or with them.  I do know how I like them to be apart of our lives and my daughters.  But I also know it creates a lot of tension more often than not and has for a long time affected my relationships with a lot of people because I suppressed my feelings for the longest time.  I am now coming out of my shell and focusing.  But it seems like a transitioning stage.

I can't make up my mind..Should I just go with the flow now?  

Or really sort through my thoughts about what I want?  Should it be a logical derivation or a woo woo instinctual one that I shouldn't think about too much?

I am really dissecting this, aren't I?  Can you tell how badly I want to do this and convey the right message in my TM? :)

TIA for your thoughts

#143 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 02:59 PM

My ds's behavior has been HORRIBLE. Not all the time horrible, but, like the poem, when he's bad, he's horrid. I got called to the school today, and he got his 2nd pink slip. Enough of those means suspension or expulsion. He's only 10!! greensad.gif

He has this horrible victim mentality, and according to him, never EVER does anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault and he's always blameless. If he interrupts me (or anyone else), he gets indignant for them interrupting him.

He just upset my 24 tomato seeds (they weren't even seedlings yet) by wiggling at the table doing his homework. I'm the only other one in the house. Was in another room. He said "I didn't do it! I wasn't anywhere near them! Not my fault!"

It's bloody awful.

How can I represent this on my TM? He's so Jekyll and Hyde. When he's not like this, he's sweet, compliant, happy to help, compassionate, fun to be around, and funny. When he's like that, he's an utter beast. Help?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#144 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 09:24 PM

speedmum, i'm new at this but i asked some questions about the process uptread, and from the answers i received from the "veterans," i'd say that you are overthinking things. the point is not to lead with your HEAD but with your HEART. do not think about your "issues" for now and make a "decision" about what you are going to "ask for." rather, the time right now is for cleansing your space, going "out with the old," and thus making room for the new that will come in (be swept in) with the new moon in Aries. 

once April 3 comes, THEN go and get your treasure mapping supplies. and only then, when you sit down to do your TM, should you begin to think about what to put on your map. you will include whatever comes to mind during the new moon in Aries beginning April 3. whatever pops into your head at that moment. whatever your heart longs for, which may not even be consciously available to your mind at this point. the point is that what occurs to you during the Aries new moon may be a totally new way of looking at things (let's hope!). you may find clarity and clarification during that time that you can't even fathom at this moment.

so, for now, put aside all of your thoughts and angst about the situation. in fact, do your best to put it out of your mind entirely. focus instead on taking care of the housework both physical and mental/emotional. get rid of things you don't need or aren't using. cancel subscriptions that are cluttering your life. let go of relationships that have outlived their form. let go of obligations that don't serve you anymore. etc. etc. make the most of each day to set your house in order (your actual house, and your SELF house) and wait for that great Aries energy to arrive in a few more weeks.

tell me, experienced treasure mappers: have i got this right??

#145 of 293 Old 03-09-2011, 10:53 PM

I am overthinking?  No surprises. lol :)

I've been religiously following this thread (its my fav.) and maybe didn't "get" it.  I do get what you are saying, THANKS :) :)

I'll continue to just cleanse.

Quote:

speedmum, i'm new at this but i asked some questions about the process uptread, and from the answers i received from the "veterans," i'd say that you are overthinking things. the point is not to lead with your HEAD but with your HEART. do not think about your "issues" for now and make a "decision" about what you are going to "ask for." rather, the time right now is for cleansing your space, going "out with the old," and thus making room for the new that will come in (be swept in) with the new moon in Aries. 

once April 3 comes, THEN go and get your treasure mapping supplies. and only then, when you sit down to do your TM, should you begin to think about what to put on your map. you will include whatever comes to mind during the new moon in Aries beginning April 3. whatever pops into your head at that moment. whatever your heart longs for, which may not even be consciously available to your mind at this point. the point is that what occurs to you during the Aries new moon may be a totally new way of looking at things (let's hope!). you may find clarity and clarification during that time that you can't even fathom at this moment.

so, for now, put aside all of your thoughts and angst about the situation. in fact, do your best to put it out of your mind entirely. focus instead on taking care of the housework both physical and mental/emotional. get rid of things you don't need or aren't using. cancel subscriptions that are cluttering your life. let go of relationships that have outlived their form. let go of obligations that don't serve you anymore. etc. etc. make the most of each day to set your house in order (your actual house, and your SELF house) and wait for that great Aries energy to arrive in a few more weeks.

tell me, experienced treasure mappers: have i got this right??

#146 of 293 Old 03-10-2011, 10:03 AM

My current TM has been amazing, although I did notice that images I put in the lower right corner which were related to home improvement/remodeling are the ones that did not come to pass.  Has anyone found that placement of images make a difference?

I am really looking forward to creating my new map.

#147 of 293 Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM

Yes, Elliesmomma, you've got it! thumb.gif

#148 of 293 Old 03-10-2011, 10:55 AM

Quote:

I love how you put this so succinctly - I'm printing it out to put up in my office to remind me!! Thank you!!

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#149 of 293 Old 03-11-2011, 11:58 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I gotta say his Victim mentality is perfectly Piscean which is our current lunar phase.   Pisces energy when it is evolved and deeply connected, knows without a doubt that they are connected to a higher purpose and know that they and their maker are united.  When Pisces is lost and disconnected to a greater meaning they can be tremendously connected to 'victim' path.  Nothing their fault, "why is this happening to me" kind of thinking.    

I have no idea what is  your son's connection to faith and finding his inner compass, but I have a 9 year old and he has a strong 12th house, which is a Piscean house and just today he said, "You made me yell at you when you said____"   I shut that down right there on the street as we walked to school---"No, I did not MAKE you anything.  You are in charge of you... blah, blah."   I am taking the Pisces lunar phases to help him be in charge of his feelings and impulses.   As I indicated in my article this is the phase where we Dive under the wave ...take control and then when we come back out on top the crashing emotions are behind us.   On a side note...no surprise here about Japan's earthquake and the tsunami waves....... but that is anoter discussion.

Quote:

My ds's behavior has been HORRIBLE. Not all the time horrible, but, like the poem, when he's bad, he's horrid. I got called to the school today, and he got his 2nd pink slip. Enough of those means suspension or expulsion. He's only 10!! greensad.gif

He has this horrible victim mentality, and according to him, never EVER does anything wrong. It's always someone else's fault and he's always blameless. If he interrupts me (or anyone else), he gets indignant for them interrupting him.

He just upset my 24 tomato seeds (they weren't even seedlings yet) by wiggling at the table doing his homework. I'm the only other one in the house. Was in another room. He said "I didn't do it! I wasn't anywhere near them! Not my fault!"

It's bloody awful.

How can I represent this on my TM? He's so Jekyll and Hyde. When he's not like this, he's sweet, compliant, happy to help, compassionate, fun to be around, and funny. When he's like that, he's an utter beast. Help?

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#150 of 293 Old 03-12-2011, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

This year will be my third map. I prepped for last year, even went out and got supplies once the New moon started and then ... nothing. I couldn't bring myself to put it together, or even collect ideas or affirimations. When I did try nothing seemed right. So my blank white (which is a very odd choice for me as I love color) poster board sits empty under the spare bed. The two previous years were good. Something things were more fruitful than others. Some things where just creepy how it manifested, but in an awe inspiring way. Even the first year I heard of TMing I only thought of things and those manifested. So I am looking forward to this up coming treasure map. My DH and I have learned a little bit about Chinese Medicine in the past and this time of year always peeks my interest again. Everything comes together with a new found clarity when going through the cleansing. This year I'm using a EO blend in all of my cleaning that is specific to spring and cleansing (also the liver which is a double bonus as my DH is missing half of his).

Perhaphs if anyone else has acupuncture done you could answer this, would it be better to have a session as part of cleansing before the new moon or once the new moon began as part of the renew process and to tap into your true desires for the TM? I'd like to schedule something in but the budget is only going for one session and I'm sure I'll need another one near the end of April for some anxiety relief before I write my final exam. :)

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (9 years old)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page