Miracles of God thread - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 02-23-2011, 12:56 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I was curious if anyone else has witnessed miracles of God. Though it would be fun and inspiring to start a thread.

Miracles that have happened to me:

1. First miracle was when I doubted God, my pregnancy, and my spouse. I prayed for an answer and a sign that God was with me. Less than five minutes after my prayer a received a text message (of all things!! and still have it on my phone) that read

to 7

msg 7

cb 7

clearly my phone number is not 7 and the callback number could not be 7. This was a miracle that God had shown me.

2. When I doubted getting married after a long amount of time and prayers on whether or not to do it I asked God for a slap in the face answer, well I got it! DH wanted to elope and I was nervous. My excuse to DH was we don't even have luggage. The day I prayed for the above I was driving home from my sis's house. Not three houses from me was a man who approached the sidewalk and put out a big suitcase. Well luggage solved! Got married and it was the best thing I ever did besides having DD of course.

3. This one I was a bit afraid of. I finally sat down and watched "The Passion of the Christ" I found it very touching and was succumb to tears for Jesus' suffering for us. My baby started crying upstairs so I got up to go nurse her and found a rather large wood chip on my shoulder. This was of great surprise especially since it was winter and I had not been outside in a couple of days.

So those are my experiences. What are yours? joy.gif

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#2 of 3 Old 02-25-2011, 07:08 PM

1) The receipt, which I oddly kept, for my pregnancy test totaled $7.77. (I didn't notice this until later)

2) God and I have an understanding that a certain number is special for us. With that information in mind, our DD was not letting the midwife hear her on the doppler so we had an early ultrasound where they upped her due date to 07/## (that special number). joy.gif

And many more too odd and/or special to talk about.

Don't you just love love love God!? love.gif

#3 of 3 Old 02-26-2011, 06:22 AM - Thread Starter

Great stories! Sevens are special to me too.

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page