I was curious if anyone else has witnessed miracles of God. Though it would be fun and inspiring to start a thread.
Miracles that have happened to me:
1. First miracle was when I doubted God, my pregnancy, and my spouse. I prayed for an answer and a sign that God was with me. Less than five minutes after my prayer a received a text message (of all things!! and still have it on my phone) that read
clearly my phone number is not 7 and the callback number could not be 7. This was a miracle that God had shown me.
2. When I doubted getting married after a long amount of time and prayers on whether or not to do it I asked God for a slap in the face answer, well I got it! DH wanted to elope and I was nervous. My excuse to DH was we don't even have luggage. The day I prayed for the above I was driving home from my sis's house. Not three houses from me was a man who approached the sidewalk and put out a big suitcase. Well luggage solved! Got married and it was the best thing I ever did besides having DD of course.
3. This one I was a bit afraid of. I finally sat down and watched "The Passion of the Christ" I found it very touching and was succumb to tears for Jesus' suffering for us. My baby started crying upstairs so I got up to go nurse her and found a rather large wood chip on my shoulder. This was of great surprise especially since it was winter and I had not been outside in a couple of days.
So those are my experiences. What are yours?
Young born-again mama and loving wife to DH and SAHP to two crazy girls we and believe !
1) The receipt, which I oddly kept, for my pregnancy test totaled $7.77. (I didn't notice this until later)
2) God and I have an understanding that a certain number is special for us. With that information in mind, our DD was not letting the midwife hear her on the doppler so we had an early ultrasound where they upped her due date to 07/## (that special number).
And many more too odd and/or special to talk about.
Don't you just love love love God!?