The Official Treasure Map of 2011--It is here! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 207 Old 08-26-2011, 04:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

cruising through the year. cleaning my closets and have decorated my porches, like i drew on my TM. daughter starts school today and with the smooth transition i had hoped when i listed it back in april. significantly, i found a Myofascial Release person and am doing whole body work to improve my life in every chakra. she was interested in hearing about the TM too. still haven't met my fav rock star. not sure how that one will ever happen, but remain open to possibilities!

#182 of 207 Old 08-26-2011, 07:15 AM

i see my map manifesting. but they way it is getting around to what needs to be is convoluted. i know that these tragedies and injustices we are facing will bring us closer together, strengthen our bonds, and let us grow as people but it is difficult and emotional. could that have anything to do with the retrograde that was going on at that time?

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#183 of 207 Old 10-02-2011, 09:30 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I saw some progress last week with my treasure map and I'm so grateful/happy. Any small progress gives me the incentive and drive I need to keep doing other much needed work in my family's life.
#184 of 207 Old 12-05-2011, 04:48 AM

I was so excited to come here this morning and tell y'all about my recent TM experience. So three years ago, I put a picture of a pregnant woman on my TM. And almost as soon as I did it, I realized it was really not at all the right time to have a baby. I considered pulling the picture off many times through out the year, but it never feels right to me to do that. I just knew it wouldn't happen if it truly was not the right time.  So anyhow, I'm currently pregnant. I'm in the newly formed August ddc here on mdc. Initially we just had an icon of a pregnancy test, which is what they give every new ddc club. But last night I got on to check out the Aug. 2012 ddc and someone changed our icon. Guess what it is?? It's the very same picture I had on my TM. Coincidence? Maybe if you believe in that sort of thing. I on the other hand got so giddy with excitement and immediately thanked the Universe for such a huge positive sign. Especially b/c I did have a miscarriage in Jan., so of course I'm a bit anxious in this early pregnancy stage. But now I'm super confident, this is meant to be and everything will be great. I'm also pretty certain about what little spirit this is, that's been knocking on my door for 4 years. I'm so happy!joy.gif

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#185 of 207 Old 12-05-2011, 05:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie View Post

I was so excited to come here this morning and tell y'all about my recent TM experience. So three years ago, I put a picture of a pregnant woman on my TM. And almost as soon as I did it, I realized it was really not at all the right time to have a baby. I considered pulling the picture off many times through out the year, but it never feels right to me to do that. I just knew it wouldn't happen if it truly was not the right time.  So anyhow, I'm currently pregnant. I'm in the newly formed August ddc here on mdc. Initially we just had an icon of a pregnancy test, which is what they give every new ddc club. But last night I got on to check out the Aug. 2012 ddc and someone changed our icon. Guess what it is?? It's the very same picture I had on my TM. Coincidence? Maybe if you believe in that sort of thing. I on the other hand got so giddy with excitement and immediately thanked the Universe for such a huge positive sign. Especially b/c I did have a miscarriage in Jan., so of course I'm a bit anxious in this early pregnancy stage. But now I'm super confident, this is meant to be and everything will be great. I'm also pretty certain about what little spirit this is, that's been knocking on my door for 4 years. I'm so happy!joy.gif

congrats! 

last year i had a baby pic on mine. i wanted it that year so desperately. this year i put up one that said "open to possiblities" to mean i was open to the possibility of not having any more. i am 10 weeks now. lol. i had just decided to not have any more at all and made the appt to get my tubes tied right before i found out. i am still amazed every day how the map is manifesting. congrats again. happy and healthy 9 months!

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#186 of 207 Old 12-05-2011, 07:59 PM

Of course that is no coincidence, Jamie!  And it does seem like a beautiful sign for you!

I just looked up this thread to tell about a weirdness we found in my map(s).  It's so busy, and honestly I haven't had a ton of movement, but what has manifested from my map have all been surprises.  For example, on the front of my map which I set up in 12 houses, the moon "accidentally" wound up in the eighth house, and I have reconnected with my best friend from high school, and HER moon is in her eighth house.  She lives in another state, and we are communicatiing mostly online, and I can see another representation of this on my map, too. I had a picture of "me" sitting on a narrow stretch of concrete between a pool (of water) and a beautiful sky, reading something on a laptop, and I pasted the word "Balanced" on this image.  I used it because my chart is mostly fire and earth, and I meant the water and "air" to balance me...this friend has a chart that is full of oppositions to my own, and she is almost all air and water.  We are communicating online, as I said, and have discussed how we are "balance partners" for each other, so I was amused to see this represented in the map. 

But I wanted to tell about the image we noticed tonight.  I am pregnant, too, and this is not something I had on my mind AT ALL when I made my map.  I told my husband today how I am a little disappointed about my map this year not manifesting much and pointed out that we are having this huge life change with expecting another child and how it is not on my map at all, and he started looking.  The back side of my map is arranged in bagua fashion, and smack dab in the very center I posted a big pic of "me" meditating in lotus position, and at the center of the image, radiating from her belly is a bright shining light!  I interpreted this at the time to represent solar plexus energy, but dh is right that the image in the very center of the map does seem to represent this pregnancy!  He also saw the significance in the fact that the family/foundation bagua has the word "BUILD" prominently featured, and that the prosperity bagua, which last year I festooned with gold coins and cash and images of wealth, this year emphasizes nature and her blessings. 

How is everyone else's map coming along?  I love reading the stories of how things are manifesting for all of you....

Mama to 3 boys 

#187 of 207 Old 12-05-2011, 08:05 PM

I just noticed also that my love/romance bagua has HUGE phrases saying in all caps, "DO IT NOW," and also, "EASY."  SO that might have helped manifest this pregnancy, too!  LOL

Mama to 3 boys 

#188 of 207 Old 12-06-2011, 04:07 AM

This is why I get a little nervous making my TM every year, b/c I know how powerful it is and how sometimes we put an image thinking we mean one thing, but it takes on a whole other meaning. Be careful what you ask for on the TM! lol.gif

Mindful Spirit Expo is on April 21 and 22nd. Raise your consciousness!

Intuitive Encounters business merger means discounts for a limited time.

#189 of 207 Old 12-06-2011, 09:27 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

Wow, congrats! That is amazing.

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#190 of 207 Old 12-06-2011, 11:17 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

I have sent a PM to Jamie but I wanted to post here that this is the stuff I love.    I have blogged a lot about the times we are living in and how they may be bumpy and certainly Tweaked Money can make for bumps. But beyond money and bumps I am very clear that we are in a window where it is critical that we keep our antenna up.  And fine tune it.  I tune my antenna almost daily.  I play a game, if you want to call it that where I will drive to a well trodded location and I tell my antenna to speak to me about driving pointers.   For example last week I was driving down a street near my house. A big street and normally I make a left at one corner.  I hate making a left on that corner at 5pm on a friday because there is usually hidioues with a long line and it takes several cycles for me to get through.   I decided I would make a left on another street instead but my antenna said, "NO left here take the 'hideous one".   And I said "No, I'm not going down there and I turned left at the earlier corner. 

Well, I made the left and proceeded to be stuck for about 10 minutes.  A tree had fallen on a car and it pushed us all back.  I could not see it from my position before I turned.   Had I gone to the "hideous" corner I would have had no problem.

I use my antenna about all kinds of things.  I need to see with my mind a RED NO and a Green Yes.   That works for me.  

If anyone is not working with their antenna these days I encourage you to get it up.  

Start with driving. That's easy to test 'drive' it. pardon the pun.

Of course I use it for all kinds of things..when to send emails, when to call people back. 

But here is the trick. I don't use it out of fear.  I do it more like excercise.   working a muscle.

Uranus is turning direct on Saturday and we'll all want our antenna up for the six months.... believe me on this one.

congratulations again, Jamie!    A really terrriifc story on many levels.

hugs

Tracy

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#191 of 207 Old 12-24-2011, 08:47 PM - Thread Starter

Hi,Everyone.  

Today is Capricorn New Moon so we are now beginning the final 1/4 of Treasure Map.  

We are now starting the final 3 months before the next treasure map.

If your map has been stuck do not be surprised if now, in this final quarter you start getting results.  One year a lot of my stuff came through in the last quarter.  Specifically the last 6 weeks!

Anyway, take the next 28 days to make some moves towards your goals. If you have not looked at your map, dust it off and reaquaint yourself with your goals and visions.  

This is a potent time.

merry christmas.

Tracy

#192 of 207 Old 12-25-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View PostAnyway, take the next 28 days to make some moves towards your goals. If you have not looked at your map, dust it off and reaquaint yourself with your goals and visions.  

This is a potent time.

merry christmas.

Merry Christmas to you, Tracy!

My map's biggest goals are moving. A BIG move. Which involves selling my house. And the others mostly involve things like health and prayer and serenity, and good behavior for my special needs kiddo. I have to say after a really, REALLY bumpy start to 5th grade, he is (barely) starting to even out in school. My house is nowhere near anyone making offers (nobody's even been to see it! greensad.gif ). I'm better at budgeting, sort of. Most of the goals are spiritual in nature, but the biggies...no movement at all. I hope you're right, about movement soon, but what can I do towards "moving towards my goals"? I do have a much more aggressive realtor this time, my house is as reasonably priced as it can get.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#193 of 207 Old 12-26-2011, 09:22 AM - Thread Starter

Maisaura, there is a strong intuitive piece to this lunar cycle.  See if in the next 28 days your gut tells you somethng important about how to kickstart selling the house.

I'm wondering if your son is in the mx?  Do you have a plan for what will be his school when you move?   Have you got that piece figured out?   I ask, not to pry, but I'm wondering if there is a stall on the selling the house because your "Mommy" side is not supported yet by the 'what next plan?"   If you can get that vision clear in your head and perhaps it already is, but if not, get it clear and let's see if your house gets a buyer. 

Also, snoop around for Feng Shui help to sell a house.    Those small changes can bring in big results.     

#194 of 207 Old 12-26-2011, 11:11 AM
rcr

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

Hi,Everyone.  

Today is Capricorn New Moon so we are now beginning the final 1/4 of Treasure Map.  

If your map has been stuck do not be surprised if now, in this final quarter you start getting results.  One year a lot of my stuff came through in the last quarter.  Specifically the last 6 weeks!

Anyway, take the next 28 days to make some moves towards your goals. If you have not looked at your map, dust it off and reaquaint yourself with your goals and visions.  

This is a potent time.

merry christmas.

Tracy

Marry Christmas Tracy!

I am wondering if it is ok to move my TM? The other day I was looking for a place to hang a new clock that my mom gave us, and DH suggested the spot where my TM is (hanging on a wall in the wealth abundance spot) - our house is a perfect octagon, so it is really easy to place the baguas. I didn't want the clock there (would have looked weird next to a light), but I did think that maybe I should move it.   I have had good success with what seem like the low-hanging fruit so far, but the big thing on my TM - a new baby - has not happened. We are doing IVF again in a few weeks, and obviously hoping for success. Is it bad to move a TM? I thought maybe I could move it the children section or the family section to focus on that part? What do you think?

Mom to DS 12/07 and DD 11/13, plus a bunch of chickens, dogs, and cats.

Moving past many years of infertility and always thinking of my friends in the infertility forums.

#195 of 207 Old 12-26-2011, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

yes, of course go ahead and move the TM.  I have moved mine at times.

good luck on ivf!

#196 of 207 Old 01-03-2012, 07:31 PM

I ended up doing a very loosely interpreted treasure map...a mirrored word "laugh" hung just above my desk surface (roughly level with my heart chakra, now that I think about it!). The value in this simple act has been amazing and awesome! I have been learning the fine art of laughing more... with my family, with friends, with life, with myself, in all wonderful ways. Lightening up has been such a magical experience and is coming with so many opportunities and gifts. love.gif

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#197 of 207 Old 01-06-2012, 09:36 AM

out of three goals on my map, one has been reached with a recent move, one I am in the process of starting but had unfortunately not got the grant I applied for, so it's going slowly but going it is. The third one, a child, cannot happen before new TM time due to an illness and us having to stop TTC accordingly.

hh2.gif

#198 of 207 Old 01-09-2012, 01:13 PM

I finally found my treasure map (it got packed away) and Im so impressed with the movement I have on it this year! :)

When I did my map  I was so worried about what I was putting on it. Ive had good luck the last 3 times I had done them and realize the power they have. I added to this board, among other things a new house and Money following me/money coming easy. I did my Map on April 3rd and 6 days latter on April 9th we were hit by a tornado.

Its been a long long road since then. Our house is a total lose as it would cost way more to fix it then it is even worth...but try telling the insurance company that... so, we have had to file a law suit which we have been told by our lawyer is a big win. Its just talking time...so its looking like the new house and the money will come easy at some point ;)

I put down a few trips and out of the blue we traveled to the Black Hills...totally out of the blue, after the tornado we got in the car one weekend and just drove and ended up in the Black Hills, didnt even think about the fact that it was on my map until now!

I put down alot of "finding my religion" type pictures and as of now I think that is really coming into fruition. I know now that I really want something earth based. In the past the word Pagan always scared me away...just sounded to "witchey" but know that Ive been looking into it I realize there is no one way to use it as a religion its very vast and I like that!

Still waiting on baby #3 to come into fruition Ive put it on my last 4 maps and nothing yet. This time however I listed it with a bith stone of July hoping to conceive a July baby...maybe it will come out to be conceiving July with a March/Aprilish baby?! :)

I had also put a beautiful picture of a big full moon on my map just because I thought it was sooo pretty...in the last few weeks Ive really felt a pull to follow the moon and learn all the moon lore and such

Im pretty happy with all that has come from my board although this year I will be even more careful about what I put on it...never expected a tornado when I put a new house on last time...

#199 of 207 Old 01-09-2012, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytinandAvarysMom View PostI put down alot of "finding my religion" type pictures and as of now I think that is really coming into fruition. I know now that I really want something earth based. In the past the word Pagan always scared me away...just sounded to "witchey" but know that Ive been looking into it I realize there is no one way to use it as a religion its very vast and I like that!

You are welcome to bop on over to the Pagan Mamas thread and jump in on the conversation! We're a chatty bunch and very welcoming orngbiggrin.gif And LOTS of us do TMs thumb.gif

TRACY: When is the Aries New Moon this year? I keep trying to find it and it doesn't look like there is one! Though I think it's March 22 and transitions nearly immediately into Pisces; did I figure that right? What are our map-making days this year? Will you be starting a prep thread soon? Can you tell I'm chomping at the bit? lol.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#200 of 207 Old 01-09-2012, 10:04 PM

Maiasaura thanks! :) Id love to but the only recent thread I can find is the January Pagan Famlies? Same as Pagan Mama's or no?

#201 of 207 Old 01-10-2012, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaytinandAvarysMom View Post

Maiasaura thanks! :) Id love to but the only recent thread I can find is the January Pagan Famlies? Same as Pagan Mama's or no?

Yep. Same one orngbiggrin.gif

#202 of 207 Old 01-17-2012, 04:37 PM

...nm, sorry

Mama to 3 boys 

#203 of 207 Old 01-17-2012, 06:01 PM - Thread Starter

Aries NEW MOON is March 22 at 10:37am  3 degrees Aries.

The new phase last about 3 days.  I'm guessing right now that crescent starts late on the 25th.   If you can't make your map in the first 3 days that is okay..you have until Full.  

i'll put up the new thread.

#204 of 207 Old 01-18-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View PostAries NEW MOON is March 22 at 10:37am  3 degrees Aries.

The new phase last about 3 days.  I'm guessing right now that crescent starts late on the 25th.   If you can't make your map in the first 3 days that is okay..you have until Full.  

i'll put up the new thread.

Yay!! Thanks! Hey, link it here? Please? Are we doing a prep thread, too?

Oh, Ms.Shell-- did you ever quit smoking? How are you doing with that (It was you, right? A couple years ago?)

#205 of 207 Old 01-23-2012, 11:06 PM - Thread Starter

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1342383/prepping-for-the-2012-treasure-map

tracy

#206 of 207 Old 01-27-2012, 09:04 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

Hi,Everyone.  

This is a potent time.

merry christmas.

Tracy

Okay, I didn't believe you until something "big" happened here yesterday. My application to become a licensed teacher in my new state has dragged and dragged for 18 months in red tape. Finally, yesterday.. out of the blue... ZING! you can teach in our state.. here's your number, you'll get a packet in 7-10 days. Shazam... this is excellent!
_ktg_ likes this.
#207 of 207 Old 02-02-2012, 07:05 PM - Thread Starter

Big THUMBS up!

Like I said never underestimate these final 2.5 months!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page