*~*~*~JuLy PAgaN FAmiLY CirCLe!~*~*~* - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 188 Old 07-02-2011, 02:07 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi mamas! How come nobody's on here? WHere are y'all? It's the 2nd already!!!

So....the boy is off safe to my friend's house. I'm winding down for the night, almost, and all I have left to do is put my little bit of stuff in the car and take a sleeping pill to kick myself off to sleep around 5-6pm...so I can leave around 4am to go see M! Oh, mamas...I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! joy.gif joy.gif joy.gif

I'll be online at times, while I'm there, so I'll see y'all on the flipside. Happy and safe 4th, y'all!

Now here's a good discussion topic...why or why not should Pagans be patriotic? Why does it seem to be the domain of conservative Christians? Are you in any way patriotic? Define patriotic, and why or why not you identify as such.

That is...if you feel like it lol.gif

What's blooming in your gardens now?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 188 Old 07-02-2011, 06:39 PM

We have an American flag hanging on our front porch and I cant tell you how many times friend and family have commented on it.. "wow, YOU guys have an American Flag?"  Its not said in a mean way but in surprise...us enviornmental agnostic dh pagan me, unschooling, liberal etc family flying an american flag. 

I always say, I love my country, I just dont always love the direction she is led or the things that are done in her name.

Nicole - )0( unschooling mama to Lilahblahblah.gif (12/21/05) and Cianwild.gif (9/21/07) as well as 3 dog2.gif 2 cat.gif,  4 rats, chicken3.gif and ducks

#3 of 188 Old 07-02-2011, 07:33 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)

That we are no longer ruled by a king and house of lords whose only claim to their authority is parentage..... oh, wait..... hmmmm.... well, anyway I'm still glad we chucked out the King.  Sometimes I ponder this, especially when my favorite patriotic song, "Little Pink Houses" comes on the radio, and i think that unfortunately my patriotism is rooted in the fact that I was 7 in 1976.  But this is my home.  I love this continent, the people here.  I'm not a flag waver or a flag burner, and I am more than happy to light off fireworks to proudly celebrate the 4th.  

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone. Let me hear you speaking just for me."
#4 of 188 Old 07-02-2011, 10:32 PM

Ms. Maiasaura!  Safe travels!!!  winky.gif and lots of other fun, happy, memorable times!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmagick View PostI always say, I love my country, I just dont always love the direction she is led or the things that are done in her name.

Well put!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSilver View Post

That we are no longer ruled by a king and house of lords whose only claim to their authority is parentage..... oh, wait..... hmmmm.... well, anyway I'm still glad we chucked out the King.  

weirdly, my mom always pointed this out on july 4th and said if the colonies hadn't rebelled we'd still be drinking tea and speaking the king's english.  so i guess, as I drink my black coffee each morning,in her eyes, I'm pretty durn patriotic.  biggrinbounce.gif

but really...I'm glad the universe put me here in the US to live out this life.  I'm glad I can even attempt to have a voice.  I'm disgusted about a lot of things, of course, but I'm glad I can be so openly.  

i have some beautiful roses blooming that the original owner of this house planted back in the 1930s.  They have smell, you know what I mean, instead of those hybrid kinds that repel all creatures but have no fragrance... the daisies are out - the hydrangea seems to be peeking out slowly... none of my veggies want to do anything right now.  I am relying on my MIL's early plantings of lettuce and peas currently.  Z and I keep dancing around our VERY temperamental peppers.  grow, babies, grow!

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#5 of 188 Old 07-03-2011, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post Oh, mamas...I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! joy.gif joy.gif joy.gifHappy and safe 4th, y'all!

Now here's a good discussion topic...why or why not should Pagans be patriotic? Why does it seem to be the domain of conservative Christians? Are you in any way patriotic? Define patriotic, and why or why not you identify as such.

Have a great trip:)  We are having some wonderful weather here in New England.    My veggies are blooming:) I am not a flag waver, I don't think we own a flag?  I will answer the patriotic question a bit later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmagick View Post

I always say, I love my country, I just dont always love the direction she is led or the things that are done in her name.

I agree.

Morning all:)  I have been having such nice weather here I haven't been spending any time inside.  I am going to try to get on here at night:)  I hope everyone has a great holiday, enjoy, be safe:)  I hope all is well with everyone. 

earth.gif lovin, treehugger.gif  veggie

#6 of 188 Old 07-03-2011, 01:21 PM

Hi all! treehugger.gif

Between the job and summer activities taking off, I don't have much time for the internet! Not much time for anything spiritual either...  It's too hot for my usual soup or stew kind of kitchen magic and I don't find the same magical/meditative feeling in making salads or cooking on the BBQ. redface.gif

Nothing to say about being patriotic... it is not the same up here in Canada.

Have a great trip Maïa!

Valérie   
#7 of 188 Old 07-03-2011, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

I am not the flag waving type, I don't even own a flag so I guess I wouldn't be seen as patriotic by anyone passing my house.  I vote in every election, even my small town yearly meeting, don't know if that counts as patriotic?

#8 of 188 Old 07-03-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:

Hi mamas! How come nobody's on here? WHere are y'all? It's the 2nd already!!!

So....the boy is off safe to my friend's house. I'm winding down for the night, almost, and all I have left to do is put my little bit of stuff in the car and take a sleeping pill to kick myself off to sleep around 5-6pm...so I can leave around 4am to go see M! Oh, mamas...I am jumping out of my skin with excitement! joy.gif joy.gif joy.gif

I'll be online at times, while I'm there, so I'll see y'all on the flipside. Happy and safe 4th, y'all!

LOL well that explains why I hadn't gotten updates...how on earth did the june thread croak without a july one going already!!?? lol   

Re Patriotism... well,  when I was living back in the US, I guess I was somewhat patriotic :)  I had a collection of americana that I loved, my former spouse was in the Air Force, and we sacrificed a lot in the name of him serving the country.  But we also RECIEVED a lot in the name of him serving the country... we never had to fear that we'd have no home, we never had to be afraid of one of us requiring medical care... but at times those were small consolations I assure you!  ;)    It's hard not to be patriotic living on a military base anyway.

Nowdays, I have two sets of patriotic loyalties.... I still love the US as it was the home of my youth, but it saddens me to see what is becoming of it now :(     Australians version of patriotism is rooting for the home team at a sports event, and shouting 'aussie aussie aussi OI OI OI!' when our teams compete in the olympics etc ... as well as throwing something on the barbie and just quietly (or NOT so quietly lol) enjoying what is good about being Australian!   Patriotism FEELS very different here...  patriots are not seen as turncoats if they loudly argue against something their government does. 

What's blooming in the garden?  well the Grevillia's are looking lovely in my back garden :)  They're such unique flowers!  I have my tiny herb & veggie 'patch' going as well..  Being midwinter, the landscape here is gree and tan (silly grass hehe) 

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#9 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 05:49 AM

Morning all:)  Hope everyone is having a great day, great holiday.  It's starting out to be a hot one here.  DH is working so we will grill some food tonight, nothing big as I am not a fan of fireworks, I know odd:)  Saturday our town has a huge celebration, Old Home Day.This is instead of a fourth celebration, all sort of activities going on the entire day, farmers market, music, races for adults and kids, music, a ton of things ending in fireworks around 9p or so. I might check out the farmers market but the day is too long for me:)

#10 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 05:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post

Nowdays, I have two sets of patriotic loyalties.... I still love the US as it was the home of my youth, but it saddens me to see what is becoming of it now :(      Patriotism FEELS very different here...  patriots are not seen as turncoats if they loudly argue against something their government does. 

Let me start by saying I love the US, I don't agree with a lot of what is done by the people in charge here.  The big thing that bothers me, might be petty but it's when Americans say the US is the best country in the world.  I think we are One of the best countries but not The best.  I think there are other countries that do things so much better than we do and we could learn from them. 

#11 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 07:12 AM

Hey Gals!

Happy 4th of July! In some ways, I am sure people see me as anti-patriotic, we don't wave a flag, heck, we don't own a flag and I don't celebrate the 4th. I do participate in politics, and other civic things, so I am involved. It is something I know i was criticized for because my kids aren't required to say the pledge. I get a wee bit snarky with people after having someone yell at me over the pledge, so yeah, the idea of patriotism for me isn't what it is for many Americans.

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#12 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 08:40 AM

Happy Independence Day for those in the US :)

I missed the beginning of the month because July 1st is Canada Day here. We went to a local picnic thrown annually by our city counsellor, then to Wonderland because DH and I had free admission (then DD got in free too, which was awesome, in total, savings = $100!). Saturday we went to the zoo and played in the splash park (which felt amazing). Sunday we went to the pride parade downtown and had fun there too.

Patriotism - well, it is no secret here that DH and I are officers in the Canadian Forces. We are reservists, so we have other jobs too but we love what we do. We work with groups that would be equivalent to your civil air patrol (in the states) and really get to see the youth that we work with grow, thrive, and accomplish many things. I agree with Valerie that in Canada, patriotism is certainly different. We don't show it as much as others although with the service men and women coming home from Afghanistan, many people have been standing on overpasses for the motorcades and other displays. It doesn't mean we all agree with what is going on but we are acknowledging the sacrifice that they are making for themselves and their families. I certainly can say that growing up, we sang O Canada in school every day but it is only recently that even on parade (in uniform) when the band plays, I do get teary. Maybe it is pregnancy hormones, but I do love where I live and the people I get to meet. I haven't travelled to too many countries (really just the US) but I do have a goal that I want to visit more of Canada - see the east and west coasts, I would love to see the Yukon or something way up there. I have already been to the prairies, have lots of family in Quebec, so I need to see a few more provinces. Thanks to being in the CF, I do get free VIA rail travel during the month of July (this is about the 3rd year they are doing it, and with baby on the way, we will miss it again this year lol).

What is growing? If I had a garden, I would probably know...but it is lush and green here and the breeze today feels nice!

Thinking of you Maia - hope you have an awesome trip!

I am thinking of changing the statue on my altar. Right now it is a pregnant woman...but I will change it to one that has a family holding a baby. Tomorrow is baby's due date and I can't believe I still have the little bean inside. I am feeling odd though because people are really pressuring me about this baby and when he/she will be born. My commanding officer has called me a few times (and I ran into him on Sunday) and he asks if he is interrupting a delivery or Sunday he told me I should be at home having my baby (which is our plan). I get e-mails from other staff members, MIL wants to know so she can come down to help, which is great...my midwives and I have simply had the discussion of what they like to do around 41 weeks.

Anyways, DD wants a CD on so I am headed to the stereo to pop it in. She has all of a sudden become interested in the sounds letters make (she loves letters and numbers) as well as telling time. Cool by me :) She also played on the play structure for about 30 minutes without me having to be beside her (I still had to talk to her the whole time though but it's all good).

Nicole: mama to DD and DS, childbirth educator and doula. Dancing the spiral dance of life bellycast.gif

#13 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 09:15 AM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeress View Post

Happy 4th of July! In some ways, I am sure people see me as anti-patriotic, we don't wave a flag, heck, we don't own a flag and I don't celebrate the 4th. I do participate in politics, and other civic things, so I am involved. It is something I know i was criticized for because my kids aren't required to say the pledge. I get a wee bit snarky with people after having someone yell at me over the pledge, so yeah, the idea of patriotism for me isn't what it is for many Americans.

Aahhhh....The Pledge!  My undies get all in a bunch on this one.  We homeschool, so I wonder to myself about our responsibility (?) to teach it to the the girls.  I haven't yet.  I know I don't have to.  But it rankles me, especially "under God".  IMO having little kids recite it everyday at school is the most mindless form of patriotism.

My garden?  The girls are harvesting peas to eat, blueberries are fat and green, the fireweed is nearly blooming.  Such a gorgeous time of year.  Happy Independence Day!

"Let me see you stripped down to the bone. Let me hear you speaking just for me."
#14 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 06:20 PM

Quote:

To paraphrase Utah Phillips, I love my country. It's the government I hate. But I think, especially as Pagans, as people who strive to find their spirituality in their relationship with the earth, I have to love this country, particularly this little patch of it that's my home. I feel like we have, and we need to have, just as much ownership of this word. I once saw a bumper sticker that said "Dissent is patriotic," and that's the kind of patriot I want to be. Now if only we could change the national anthem to "This Land Is Your Land."

Because we thought pretty seriously about moving this year in August, my window boxes are mostly done, which is kind of sad. In the fall, I might plant some more greens, and as soon as the moving question is settled for sure, we'll probably plant some herbs, but my gardening has been less than inspiring this year.

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

#15 of 188 Old 07-04-2011, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

I vote in every election, even my small town yearly meeting, don't know if that counts as patriotic?

Most patriotic thing there is!

I posted an intro a couple of months ago and have been lurking since. DH and I have been meeting with a small coven and I'm enjoying it! They are a crafty bunch and we did some beautiful things with lavender this weekend.

We are a very patriotic, somewhat conservative family who happen to be somewhat liberal and pagan. We aren't scared to be pagan (or raise a bunch of kids and not fit any stereotypical mold). That makes me happy to live here!

We have strawberries in the garden!

Joanna - wife to Mike, mamachicken to Cub(8/98), Kitten (4/07), Dew-man, and Woe-boy(twins, 10/08)
#16 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 12:02 AM

Maia...I absolutely agree that voting is about the most patriotic thing you can do!  Standing up and participating in the creation and direction of your government is the ONLY way to help it change!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redveg View Post

Let me start by saying I love the US, I don't agree with a lot of what is done by the people in charge here.  The big thing that bothers me, might be petty but it's when Americans say the US is the best country in the world.  I think we are One of the best countries but not The best.  I think there are other countries that do things so much better than we do and we could learn from them. 

I hear ya.. there are a lot of wonderful countries out there and even those that would top my list, could take a few pages from others' books!  I think Australia is fantastic, not perfect, but pretty damn awesome :)  I'm going to be taking the citizenship test here in the near future, and hope I can get an Australia Day citizenship ceremony to swear the oath for next year thumb.gif  If I do that, I HAVE to vote in every election (if not, they mail you a fine lol)  BUT... I can also go back to university and not pay a cent in fees until I graduate and make over 48k a year winky.gif ...and that whole healthcare thing.  With rights, come responsibilities. 

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#17 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View Post

To paraphrase Utah Phillips, I love my country. It's the government I hate. But I think, especially as Pagans, as people who strive to find their spirituality in their relationship with the earth, I have to love this country, particularly this little patch of it that's my home. I feel like we have, and we need to have, just as much ownership of this word. I once saw a bumper sticker that said "Dissent is patriotic," and that's the kind of patriot I want to be. Now if only we could change the national anthem to "This Land Is Your Land."

Because we thought pretty seriously about moving this year in August, my window boxes are mostly done, which is kind of sad. In the fall, I might plant some more greens, and as soon as the moving question is settled for sure, we'll probably plant some herbs, but my gardening has been less than inspiring this year.

What you said here is perfect;)

My garden last year was pretty small because we were going to move but we ended up staying.  Now DH is looking to move again:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View Post
 I'm going to be taking the citizenship test here in the near future, and hope I can get an Australia Day citizenship ceremony to swear the oath for next year thumb.gif 

Congrats:)  and good luck:)  I am excited for you. 

#18 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 06:14 AM

Morning all:)  I hope everyone had a great holiday:)  Today I am going to get some tomato plants in the ground.  I bought them, mine last week I decided they were not going to make it in time so I bought some bigger plants and am hoping to get some tomatoes this year.

Have a good day all:)

#19 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 07:59 AM

Garden- basil, we have lots of yummy basil

Raspeberries- which I used to make chocolate chip raspberry muffins

Coming up- green beans, green peppers

Dhjammin.gif, Me knit.gif, DD 10 REPlaySkateboard04HL.gif, DD 7 cat.gif, DD 4 joy.gif

We reading.gif, homeschool.gif, cold.gif, eat.gif, sleepytime.gif not in that order

#20 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CariOfOz View PostWith rights, come responsibilities. 

OK, Spider-man lol.gif

will post more later orngbiggrin.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#21 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 01:38 PM

I'm having a hard time posting... for some reason I keep getting a message telling me I don't have the right to post in this thread!

On the off chance that this goes through ok... hope you're all having a good day!

Be pretty! Be practical! Be Pagan! Visit Pagan Hearth & Home!
 mama to lady.gif(4/05), hearts.gif(6/07vbac), diaper.gif(8/09vbac), and babygirl.gif (9/11vbac)

#22 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 02:17 PM

Sorry that I haven't posted yet. I've been crazy busy!

I too vote in every election, but I don't view myself as patriotic. I just do my civic duty, and hope that the majority votes in a way that benefits us all. Not that that seems to usually happen, but whatever. At least I am trying! But while I feel that I love the land I live on, as my little corner of Mother Earth, I can't say that I go for a patriotic/nationalistic point of view.

Come ponder with me about food!
#23 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 03:31 PM

Hi all, I hope you have space in the circle for an odd one like me.  My name's Tristan, and I am a trans man and "mama" to a wonderful 3-yr-old boy and partner to the best man ever.  I'm a Druid, but I follow Kali.  I live in a city, but am interested in (urban) homesteading.  I work in health care, and am not about the medical system.  I'm pushing middle age, but about to start college.

It's nice to meet you all!  Good to see that I have some Pagan brothers and sisters here.

~Tristan~ malesling.GIF

Co-parent to Badger Boy with my beautiful partner Max.  

Photographer. Pagan. Pierced & Tattooed Punk.

#24 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 04:18 PM

Welcome Tristan! nice to meet you!

Come ponder with me about food!
#25 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxsFox View Post

Hi all, I hope you have space in the circle for an odd one like me.  My name's Tristan, and I am a trans man and "mama" to a wonderful 3-yr-old boy and partner to the best man ever.  I'm a Druid, but I follow Kali.  I live in a city, but am interested in (urban) homesteading.  I work in health care, and am not about the medical system.  I'm pushing middle age, but about to start college.

It's nice to meet you all!  Good to see that I have some Pagan brothers and sisters here.

Welcome, nice to meet you:)  There's plenty of room for all, glad you're here:)

#26 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 08:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Singin - how are you doing!  Congrats for making it to your due date! Sending you good birthing vibes and watching for your news!

Welcome, Tristan!  What will you be studying in college?

Cari - Good luck on your citizenship plans! I love the mandatory voting system in Australia.  I would absolutely support that here (Canada).  I agree with Valerie  that patriotism is different here and with Singin that we still do feel it.  I once complained to a local school for letting their flag get ripped.  Pride in country does exist, but it is often second to pride in cultural heritage....I do love going to the Canada Day fireworks though, with thousands of others, feeling a shared sense of identity and pride.  Something magical about that....

We never did kick out the king, Sweetsilver.   Australia did, didn't they, Cari?  I'm not crazy about the royal visits, but always did love my grandma talking about the royal family like they were distant cousins.  She was so sad when the Queen Mother died.  It has been interesting to have a female (goddess-like?) symbolic head of state all my life in Queen Elizabeth II.

What is growing in my garden -  we're eating strawberries, about to do another harvest of rhubarb, the caldendula and chrysanthemums I started from seed are flowering, and I have to get a serious weeding job in to clear out the thistles.  My tomatoes are in flower and some baby green ones are coming.  I don't know about my peppers, though. The mosquitoes are just insane here right now - clouds of rise from any patch of shade, especially under the leaves of plants in my beds. I'm wearing a bugproof shirt and hood if I venture out in the garden at all.

Anyone feeling the effects of the astrological cross on the recent new moon? Life has been pretty stressful the past few days and all I want to do is laze around and daydream. I'm anticipating the Leo new moon at the end of the month - I'm a Leo and could use the energy. Need to get to bed early tonight - I'm fighting a summer cold!

#27 of 188 Old 07-05-2011, 09:27 PM

Hi Mamas,

I keep popping in, saying Hi and thinking I'll finally follow the thread and then don't come back for several months.

But, I'm hoping you can help me.  We found our 18yo cat today. We think she passed away yesterday while we were out of town.  We waited until my husband had wrapped her in a towel before we told my 4yo (almost 5).  She asked to see Tabitha so we let her, we talked about how she died, that she was old and sick and it was just her time.  We let her pet her and give her a final hug and tried to answer all of her questions.  The question we are having trouble with "Why?"  We've told her Tabitha was old (18 yrs) and sick and it was just her time, but stopped short of "everything dies eventually" as I don't want to scare her or for her to start worrying that Mommy and Daddy are going to die.

Without the whole God & heaven thing, how do I explain the "Why?" to her in a way she'll understand, is age appropriate and won't scare her?

treehugger.gif
#28 of 188 Old 07-06-2011, 04:35 AM

Welcome Tristan and Jade's Mom!

I will make some replies probably later today when I can think about other things...I am up at this hour crying. Yesterday I had some pretty awesome contractions for about 7 hours. No matter what I did, they were there. Then I decided I should lay down for a bit, conserve some energy in case this was the real deal. After an hour and a bit of contractions laying down, I fell asleep...waking around 5:30am sad, disappointed and frustrated. I have to face another day of people asking me where this baby is...

I do go and see my midwife today. I bet I will be a mess in the office if I feel anything like I do now in a few hours time.

If you have hugs to spare, that would be great, because I feel like they would help. I know in my heart that this little one will come when he/she is ready but it is society that I am having a hard time coping with at the moment. And I didn't tell many people my due date to try to keep it vague and avoid some of this pressure...didn't work though. Just meant they have been asking longer since they didn't have a specific date to go with.

Sorry for bringing things down mamas, I'm just mentally exhausted at the moment.

Nicole: mama to DD and DS, childbirth educator and doula. Dancing the spiral dance of life bellycast.gif

#29 of 188 Old 07-06-2011, 05:00 AM

Welcome to the circle Tristan!

I'm fighting a summer cold too... was shivering despite wearing a polar shirt and being under a polar trow last night while DH only had shorts on and was feeling too hot.

Dying: what is your own beliefs about death?  Another way is just asking the child what she thinks... sometime, they have pretty cool ideas about it.

Looking at recipes for DD2's birthday cake... i think I will do my Almond Floor Chocolate cake as a base and make a Rasberries Mousse for a second layer...

Valérie   
#30 of 188 Old 07-06-2011, 05:02 AM

hug.gif Nicole hug.gif

Valérie   

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page