psychic, intuitive, or gifted children - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-24-2011, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would like to hear from parents that have psychic/intuitive/gifted children.  I have recently been called to start a service working with families who have gifted children.  Does your child have predictive dreams? Does he tell you about a previous life? Can she see ghosts?  What  kind of support would you like to help you be the best parent you can for your gifted child? What are your hopes, fears, challenges, or questions? Thank you for your response!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2014, 06:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My daughter has heard voices since she was three. She has also seen shadow people and been able to draw them. She has also seen a bright light flash and then close like curtains. Sometimes she says the voices are asking to speak with me. I've always felt a strong connection that somehow she is my grandmother... Tonight she said something isn't right. She wasn't able to explain much until she later told me she got a letter in her head that said something isn't right and at the bottom it said another letter will come. Her brain told her the letter will come tomorrow. I've taught her not to be afraid and to talk to whomever is talking to her. I don't know how else to help her. I know she is gifted. When my mind is clear and I push stress away I connect in different ways with people that have passed.

User Tag List