Trying to find my way - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-28-2011, 05:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

This will probably be long, so bare with me.  I went to a Baptist church with my grandma my whole life.  I spent my summer's at Word of Life Island.  I was very into my church.  When I went out on my own I lost faith, not totally, but I was not living the way I should of been.  I began to lean towards Paganism, and found that I was just leaning towards NFL (which is how I was brought up by my parents)  So I have been just floating through my life with no "eternal" path.  Just living.  I have had many ups and many downs.  I realize now, that I need someone to turn to.  I MISS my faith.  My dp always said he was an aitheist.  I never really questioned him.  We have been sending ds to church with his grandma.  The other day dp said he wanted to start going to church.  I actually got butterflies in my tummy.  I asked him why, and he said he has no direction in his life.  I didn't realize until he said that how MUCH I needed to "come home".  We have been talking tonight since he got home from work about what this means to us, and our family.  I told him that I want our children to have something that they can believe in.  I am nervous about going back to church after sooo many years.  I want to be able to put faith in God in all area's of my life.  I want my dc to know the love that I had from my faith growing up.  It was so inspiring and powerful.  I guess now I want to "meet" some christian mama's.  I know that I am going to have many questions etc... in the weeks to come.  So if you want to help me on my "new" journey, let me know love.gif

M,partner to D,mama to Sofia (6/01), Madeline(11/04), and Quin(2/08)  Hoping for a tubal reversal baby SOON after the proceduremakebabe.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2011, 08:43 AM - Thread Starter

bump.gif

M,partner to D,mama to Sofia (6/01), Madeline(11/04), and Quin(2/08)  Hoping for a tubal reversal baby SOON after the proceduremakebabe.gif

Old 12-29-2011, 10:33 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)

I PM you

Old 01-03-2012, 02:37 PM

I'm here for you all the way!!! joy.gif

Old 01-03-2012, 02:49 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks love!

Old 01-03-2012, 03:19 PM

You're welcome!!! thumbsup.gif

User Tag List