Crunchy Christian Mamas in 2012 - Page 11 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#301 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 11:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazsmum View Post

Car- we may buy my parents car. Nothing fancy just wheels. That would be great.....praying my father is willing to let us pay him over time. (If he is will at all)

Lana- Had the baby. He is in the NICU. Doing well.

OK QUESTION- Do/will you teach your children about other religions? If so how?

Hope the car thing works out, glad the baby's doing well. : )

I will teach them things in age appropriate ways. I'll kinda let them lead when they're older. Even learning different views within Christianity is important too. Probably more important. I grew up in a fairly legalistic system, but it worked to my favor overall. Hubby and I differ on some things, and we talked about all of it long before we were engaged. We decided the best approach will be to teach them that Daddy believes this because.... and Mommy believes this because.... and let them study it out and decide. That's a big part of making it their own I think. I'm not going to force any "religion" on my children, even though ppl would classify me and my husband as religious. To me, it's a relationship with Christ that's the foundation. We'll teach them and model Christianity to them, but I'm not going to shelter them from knowing about other branches of Christianity or other religions. I know I had some things about it in my school books, and I saw things on TV and in movies. I was able to put it all together somehow and I trust that my children will be able to as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

My daughter will have somewhat of a knowledge of other religions, my mother is a Mormon and my grandfather is a scholar of a lot of different eastern religions including Taoism, Confucianism, and Buddhism.  I have told them each that they are allowed to talk to Addi about their religions as long as they don't bad mouth mine in the process.  I personally believe that by learning about other religions it can help you draw closer and see the truth in your own.  I also think it is healthy to question what you have been taught in order to find the truth in it, instead of accepting everything blindly.

I think that's great!

Frequent Auto Correct Victim. Sheepish.gif

Loving the (mostly) organic country life as a SAHWM . Married to my hubby since '08heartbeat.gif, Ana born at home 11/12 slingboy.gifdust.gif

#302 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 11:58 AM

Hey Mamas! I've never posted in here before, I wouldnt call myself a Christian either, but I am feeling very compelled to apply Christian based convictions and principles in my life and I am loving it!

I find the language of Christianity is very strong for me, I enjoy lessons from the bible but I do not believe in it, if that makes sense without being insulting to those who do in this thread!

I am wanting to talk about God and being a godly women, and I thought here would be the best place if its alright!

Me and my DP really wanted another child. When I placed putting my career first, and completing more university, and waiting until we could buy a house, all the thing youre "supposed" to do before children, it would have been years before we could, and this hurt us both. I was frequently having late periods thinking I was or just hoping I was. I remember calling out saying "please lord, please lord, let there be a baby" It didnt happen at first, but each time before my expecting period, I would call out to him, and it didnt take long! Me and DP decided to stop using withdrawl and dive in for the first time in our relationship, during this month I kept praying"" please lord, please give us a baby, please" And we have a new one growing now!! I felt soo thankful to him

I began to really doubt our decision or if we could do it, I thought my family would be furious. I finally got the courage to tell my mother, I was listening to the song "The Love of God" right before, everytime i Heard the chorus I felt warmth in my belly. It gave me strength to know we could do this and it was a blessing.

Ive been really drawn to watching the duggar family on youtube, its an example of applying the convictions and principles I desire in life. It is conflicting because of the allegations of abuse and misuse of religion within the Gothard community, the ATI and such, but I feel if I can at least apply some of the principles to my life, Im heading in a better direction for my family. 

I am trying to give more patience and love to my child, respond with kindness at all times, and i see a difference in both of us and our relationship. I am applying the ideals of a submissive wife to my partner, always being encouraging and telling him how much i appreciate what he is doing for us and our family, and I feel amazing for it and I can see how this brings us both encouragement and joy. I am beginning to watch the financial freedom seminar they suggest and am so excited and intrigued for the possibilities and the right direction for our life. I am just feeling so compelled and happy for how I can see possibilities and love and guidance that wasnt there before, and I just wanted to share with other moms who believe the same way!love.gif I just feel like praying again saying "thank you thank you!" 

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#303 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 01:01 PM

Welcome canadianhippie, I'm glad you found the group!  It sounds to me (and feel free to correct me if I am wrong) that you are in the midst of a soul search in a sense, and it seems that the Lord is using that to draw you closer to him.  I recommend just doing what you are doing, learning more about Him and praying.  I think you will be lead to what is right for you, whatever that may be.  It seems like He is already doing some amazing work in your life!

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#304 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)

canadianhippie- Welcome.

Hebrew calender-  AV 1-(7/20) On this day, Aaron died on Mount Hor (num. 33:38)

Ezar arrived in Jerusalem (Ezar 7:9)

I'm trying to keep up with my devotional so I thought I would post things that happen in the Bible.(on the date) If you want I will stop.

#305 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 04:30 PM

Nazsmum- I think it is neat! What devotional are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

-Meagan

A Christian, crunchy, homeschooling southern wife to D and mama to A (5) who loves ( treehugger.gif, knit.gif,teapot2.GIF, and reading.gif)

#306 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Nazsmum- I think it is neat! What devotional are you doing, if you don't mind me asking?

I don't mind...The Voice of the Lord: Messianic Jewish Daily Devotional Edited by David Rudolph. It is a collection of different leaders in the Messianic community.  I started reading in 1999. I read it most years. I want to keep up with it now that I have the baby.

How is the housing situation going? How is the homeschool going?

#307 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 04:59 PM

We are still in the hotel, but we were able to drop from 185/405 on the list to 79/405 because Dh found out he could turn in our leave forms from our last official duty station instead of his TDY station.  So our eligibility date went from 06.29 to 04.16.  Hopefully we won't be in here for too much longer.

Homeschooling is going good too, when I can get Dd to sit still long enough lol.  She is just bored here in the hotel so I am trying to find ways to make it fun for her.

-Meagan

#308 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter

I will keep praying. I know that must be hard with a little one.

#309 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 06:34 PM

So I know that I have just "met" y'all, and I haven't even had a moment to really introduce myself, but I need to take a moment to ask for some prayers.
Some background, I am about 20 weeks pregnant right now with our third child. At 12 weeks, I had a massive sub chorionic hemorrhage and was placed on bed rest. This was difficult to say the least having two older children, but what made it more difficult was that my husband was away on business and could not return immediately, and my grandfather died a few days later. His death was not unexpected, as he has been ill for several years and had several setbacks earlier this spring.
After a few weeks of bed rest, the bleeding stopped and I was allowed to resume mostly normal activities. My OB was even okay with me transferring care to a great group of midwives for a birth center birth. So today was my first appointment with the midwives, but I woke up to a phone call that my great aunt "Lulu" had died unexpectedly. Lulu is the sister of my grandmother who just lost her husband two months ago. She had even lived with them for many years as Lulu never married and was incredibly healthy for her age, so she helped care for my grandparents and run errands when both of them stopped driving. Bring my mothers favorite aunt, also meant that she was very close to my immediate family, she even cared for me when my mother worked, for as long add I can remember Lulu was the one who took care of me during my preschool years and then after school. I am devastated by her loss as are my mother and grandmother.

Well this Wednesday, I have an anatomy scan and an ultrasound to confirm that the blood clot is completely healed. And that afternoon we will also bury my Lulu. I can't even begin to deal with all of this right now and I know I will need prayers just to make it from morning to night without totally losing it. Thanks in advance for the prayers.
Anna
#310 of 526 Old 07-23-2012, 06:58 PM

Oh wow Anna, I can't even imagine what all you are going through.  You will definitely be in my prayers.

-Meagan

#311 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 04:20 AM - Thread Starter

Anna- Just before I had #1 my Uncle died....1 month to the day after he was born my best friend I ever had died. So I understand. I going to pray that the Lord holds you in His hands.

#312 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 05:22 AM

Haven't been on MDC in a while. Just not what it used to be :(

Canadianhippie glad to see you here! God is calling you and things will make more sense as you mature spiritually and Jesus takes over! I had very similar concerns as you as a brand new Christian but the Lord has changed me.

Did I tell you guys about my Godly birth experience yet? Baby is 10 weeks old now :)

Young born-again mama and loving wife peace.gif to DH jammin.gif and SAHP to two crazy girls dust.gifwehomebirth.jpgfly-by-nursing2.gifslinggirl.giffamilybed1.gif and believe gd.giflactivist.gif  signcirc1.gif !

#313 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canadianhippie View Post

I find the language of Christianity is very strong for me, I enjoy lessons from the bible but I do not believe in it, if that makes sense without being insulting to those who do in this thread!

No insult here, welcome to the group! I agree, it sounds like the Lord is drawing you. It's great you're wanting to learn to apply the lessons in the Bible. It makes for a wonderful family. Not that I ever keep it perfectly, but it sure is better than it would be otherwise! Your children are fortunate to be growing up in your home. :)

Quote:

I am wanting to talk about God and being a godly women, and I thought here would be the best place if its alright!

Me and my DP really wanted another child. When I placed putting my career first, and completing more university, and waiting until we could buy a house, all the thing you're "supposed" to do before children, it would have been years before we could, and this hurt us both. I was frequently having late periods thinking I was or just hoping I was. I remember calling out saying "please lord, please lord, let there be a baby" It didn't happen at first, but each time before my expecting period, I would call out to him, and it didn't take long! Me and DP decided to stop using withdraw and dive in for the first time in our relationship, during this month I kept praying"" please lord, please give us a baby, please" And we have a new one growing now!! I felt soo thankful to him

I began to really doubt our decision or if we could do it, I thought my family would be furious. I finally got the courage to tell my mother, I was listening to the song "The Love of God" right before, every time I Heard the chorus I felt warmth in my belly. It gave me strength to know we could do this and it was a blessing.

You know, that's what my parents finally decided too. They were married 7 yrs and had lived in the city. They moved to the mountains where my Dad is from, and started building a house. They finally figured they'd NEVER be where they wanted to be (and I don't think they ever would have been... maybe about 7 more years down the road) and finally ended up with the 6 of us! : )  My husband and I have been married almost 4 yrs and are expecting our first this Nov. My health was horrible and finally got well enough for us to even try last summer. It took 7 cycles but we finally have a baby growing at 25 weeks! : ) I am very happy for him and I'm so happy that YOU are so glad about it! It's one more way God is revealing Himself to you I think. :)

Quote:

I've been really drawn to watching the Duggar family on youtube, its an example of applying the convictions and principles I desire in life. It is conflicting because of the allegations of abuse and misuse of religion within the Gothard community, the ATI and such, but I feel if I can at least apply some of the principles to my life, I'm heading in a better direction for my family. 

I've never really watched them..... Don't have a TV and never thought of YT. You know, I don't know anything about the Gothard/ATI allegations, nothing surprises me in this world to be honest. My parents went to one seminar with them when I was a kid, maybe 10? And the church we attended in KY was big into that stuff. Never had a problem at that time, but that was over 20 yrs ago. My parents didn't do all the stuff, but they did a lot of it. Seemed like a lot of good principles in there, and you're right, they do have some great things to live by! Kudos to you in working on having a better family life!

Quote:
I am trying to give more patience and love to my child, respond with kindness at all times, and i see a difference in both of us and our relationship. I am applying the ideals of a submissive wife to my partner, always being encouraging and telling him how much i appreciate what he is doing for us and our family, and I feel amazing for it and I can see how this brings us both encouragement and joy. I am beginning to watch the financial freedom seminar they suggest and am so excited and intrigued for the possibilities and the right direction for our life. I am just feeling so compelled and happy for how I can see possibilities and love and guidance that wasn't there before, and I just wanted to share with other moms who believe the same way!love.gif I just feel like praying again saying "thank you thank you!"

Have you ever read "The Five Love Languages" by Gary Chapman? It's really a good book on relationships and how to really really love others. It's mainly written for couples, but it can easily be transferred to every relationship. We just went through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University online through hubby's work. It was so good, though we already knew a lot of stuff in it because we'd listened to his Audio book last summer. We've really done well with a budget and are saving cash for the midwife to deliver the baby. : )

Hey, never hesitate to thank God for what He's doing in your life! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeeGee 1873 View Post

So I know that I have just "met" y'all, and I haven't even had a moment to really introduce myself, but I need to take a moment to ask for some prayers.
Some background, I am about 20 weeks pregnant right now with our third child. At 12 weeks, I had a massive sub chorionic hemorrhage and was placed on bed rest. This was difficult to say the least having two older children, but what made it more difficult was that my husband was away on business and could not return immediately, and my grandfather died a few days later. His death was not unexpected, as he has been ill for several years and had several setbacks earlier this spring.
After a few weeks of bed rest, the bleeding stopped and I was allowed to resume mostly normal activities. My OB was even okay with me transferring care to a great group of midwives for a birth center birth. So today was my first appointment with the midwives, but I woke up to a phone call that my great aunt "Lulu" had died unexpectedly. Lulu is the sister of my grandmother who just lost her husband two months ago. She had even lived with them for many years as Lulu never married and was incredibly healthy for her age, so she helped care for my grandparents and run errands when both of them stopped driving. Bring my mothers favorite aunt, also meant that she was very close to my immediate family, she even cared for me when my mother worked, for as long add I can remember Lulu was the one who took care of me during my preschool years and then after school. I am devastated by her loss as are my mother and grandmother.
Well this Wednesday, I have an anatomy scan and an ultrasound to confirm that the blood clot is completely healed. And that afternoon we will also bury my Lulu. I can't even begin to deal with all of this right now and I know I will need prayers just to make it from morning to night without totally losing it. Thanks in advance for the prayers.
Anna

Oh Anna! That's so horrible. I'm sorry and will sure pray for you. This will be tomorrow, a hard day, but I hope it will be a much better day than you're contemplating. God will help you through it, no matter what the outcome. My Oma passed away when I was 13 weeks. One of the last coherent conversations my Mom had with her was telling her she was going to be a Great-Grandma again. We'd just announced it at 12 weeks. Hang in there and don't feel bad about coming on here and just let it all out! hug2.gif

Loving the (mostly) organic country life as a SAHWM . Married to my hubby since '08heartbeat.gif, Ana born at home 11/12 slingboy.gifdust.gif

#314 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

Canadianhippie glad to see you here! God is calling you and things will make more sense as you mature spiritually and Jesus takes over! I had very similar concerns as you as a brand new Christian but the Lord has changed me.

Did I tell you guys about my Godly birth experience yet? Baby is 10 weeks old now :)

Agree. Don't understand why....

#315 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 03:56 PM - Thread Starter

The grace of Adonai is not exhausted...his compassion has not ended. [On the contrary,] they are new every morning! (LAM 3:22-23)

#316 of 526 Old 07-24-2012, 06:40 PM

Well I have great news! We got offered a house today and we move in tomorrow.  I have no idea how it happened since we were 75/405 on the wait list this morning but I'm not questioning it lol.  I am just grateful and praising God.

-Meagan

#317 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 04:33 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Well I have great news! We got offered a house today and we move in tomorrow.  I have no idea how it happened since we were 75/405 on the wait list this morning but I'm not questioning it lol.  I am just grateful and praising God.

joy.gif Jesus is so GREAT

#318 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Welcome canadianhippie, I'm glad you found the group!  It sounds to me (and feel free to correct me if I am wrong) that you are in the midst of a soul search in a sense, and it seems that the Lord is using that to draw you closer to him.  I recommend just doing what you are doing, learning more about Him and praying.  I think you will be lead to what is right for you, whatever that may be.  It seems like He is already doing some amazing work in your life!

Thank you! I think so, I truthfully don't know what really prompted me...I think hours resting from severe morning sickness and a laptop will do it! I continually feel i need to accept traits that make up me, when maybe im just too....something to change them. But i am enjoying the feeling that is coming about! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosurreal09 View Post

Thanks sosurreal09! good to see you too, we normally stand on the same side in alot of areas on MDC orngbiggrin.gif Congrats on the new sweet baby!! 

A Toronto born young mama blowkiss.giffreshly moved for a new adventure in ALBERTA! with Superdaddy superhero.gifand her intact and vax free, breastfed and babyworn Aug09 babenono02.gif attending college for early childhood educationwhale.gif   and being blessed with #2 just in time for Valentines Dayheartbeat.gif pos.gif

#319 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:

That is amazing!! 

Thank you so much Mrs. Koehn for your detailed response, I found that very kind redface.gif

Ive read some of the 5 love languages, I did like it, I could pick it up again! 

Im feeling powerful moments and signs, its very enjoyable to seek this type of vision and guidance  

#320 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 05:18 PM

Hello all! Just found this thread today and excited to join in if I may. I'll have to come back later and catch up on all the previous posts- after the kids are in bed :-)

-Laura

wife of Ben

mommy to DS Dade 10/10/10 & DD Elloree 12/14/11

TTC #3

goorganic.jpg   h20homebirth.gif   saynovax.gif   homeschool.gif   blogging.jpg

#321 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

So many new moms. Please jump in and feel at home. We are all christians from different points of views. But we all one at the cross.

Renassance31- Welcome

AV 7/July 26 - On this day, the Temple was set on fire (2 KINGS 25:8-9)

I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm thinking about how to bring some joy into my life. I feel like I have been a grumpy mom and I need that to change. So tell me what makes you joyful.

#322 of 526 Old 07-25-2012, 08:13 PM

I just watched fireproof, that movie is just amazing! 

#323 of 526 Old 07-26-2012, 05:34 AM - Thread Starter

I feel like I don't have much time to watch movies. What did you like about it?

#324 of 526 Old 07-26-2012, 11:12 PM

Renaissance31- Welcome!  Feel free to jump right in :)

I probably won't be on much these next few days ladies, we got into our house but our internet cannot be hooked up until next Wednesday so I am stuck streaming off of Dh's iphone when he is off work (he has unlimited data and I don't).

-Meagan

#325 of 526 Old 07-27-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:

jumpers.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renaissance31 View Post

Hello all! Just found this thread today and excited to join in if I may. I'll have to come back later and catch up on all the previous posts- after the kids are in bed :-)

Welcome.gif

Quote:

So many new moms. Please jump in and feel at home. We are all Christians from different points of views. But we all one at the cross.

I hope that everyone is doing well. I'm thinking about how to bring some joy into my life. I feel like I have been a grumpy mom and I need that to change. So tell me what makes you joyful.

Amen to your first statement! thumb.gif

What makes me joyful? To me, joy is one of the Fruits of the Spirit, and it's something between the Lord and me. Something to work on, a happiness I get from being a child of the King. I am happy in the little things. I think it starts by trying to remember to be thankful. I write out at least one blessing every day in a dated list when I have my daily devotions. It might be something small, like Hubby got over time, or I had a good night of sleep. It might be big, someone who was sick is doing better, I was finally able to get pregnant. That helps me focus on the fact that no matter what the problem, there's always a blessing!

I also really have a great relationship with my family, in-laws, and husband. I don't have friends (or blood relatives) anywhere near me. Haven't seen my parents in a year and a half. BUT I have family here on hubby's side. They're great (mostly) and both sides of the family love to laugh. Sometimes just taking a walk really helps me re focus when I'm out of sorts. Listening to uplifting music or singing is great too. I don't know, it's just a lot of little things I guess. Some days it's a cup of Dandy Blend (Coffee substitute that's actually really good) at the end of a long day, or beginning of a new day, watering the garden when it's cool early or late. Petting the cat. Teaching the dog something new. Hearing a baby laugh. Seeing old pictures of when we were young. Reading my Bible. Hearing a new truth from God's word. Looking at a puzzle picture book with hubby before bed. Hearing him read the Bible. Or right now, listening to Kids Time on the radio. Hearing the kid's stories (Esp Odyssey) and singing songs, like right now This Little Light of Mine. whistling.gif

I think I'll stop. I need to do stuff. Sheepish.gif

Quote:

Yes it is! I have all 4 and love love LOVE them all. I only saw Courageous once, even though we have it. We had a family gathering to view it and the baby was noisy. Then everyone borrowed it and I just got it back. Lol I HIGHLY recommend the Sherwood Pictures movies!

Quote:

Renaissance31- Welcome!  Feel free to jump right in :)

I probably won't be on much these next few days ladies, we got into our house but our internet cannot be hooked up until next Wednesday so I am stuck streaming off of Dh's iphone when he is off work (he has unlimited data and I don't).

Fun times! See you soon.

#326 of 526 Old 07-27-2012, 07:01 PM

Hey ladies!

Sorry it's been so long, and I kept you all hanging.

My hubby ended up having cancer. Thankfully  they feel they removed it all when they removed his spleen (on May 21st).. He was in the hospital 3 times longer than we thought.. in a step down ICU unit. He ended up tachycardic, partially collapsed lung, etc. BUT he's doing great now! He's lost weight, is feeling good and we are moving on, leaving cancer in the dust! :)

God is great, and has been walking with us. We started a new ministry at our church that we've been able to jump into and that's been awesome.

creative crunchy christian wife to J stillheart.gif, Mama to three boys and one baby on the way!  chicken3.gif  doula in training love.gif

#327 of 526 Old 07-27-2012, 08:55 PM

Quote:

I feel like I don't have much time to watch movies. What did you like about it?

I really liked it for all the metaphors it gives, it was well done, the firefighting scenes had me really in suspense. The lessons were fantastic, I am so thankful to be in a relationship that is like the one that is taught, but it is great to see those principles demonstrated on film. 

Mrs. Koehn, I tried watching Courageous but it wasnt available on youtube! Ill look up the others for download, I want to watch fireproof with my DP next love.gif

mamaecho, I hope your family finds strength and love in such trying circumstances, it must have been really scary to go through, I hope his weight is able to creep back up again! 

#328 of 526 Old 07-28-2012, 04:45 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaecho View Post

Hey ladies!

Sorry it's been so long, and I kept you all hanging.

My hubby ended up having cancer. Thankfully  they feel they removed it all when they removed his spleen (on May 21st).. He was in the hospital 3 times longer than we thought.. in a step down ICU unit. He ended up tachycardic, partially collapsed lung, etc. BUT he's doing great now! He's lost weight, is feeling good and we are moving on, leaving cancer in the dust! :)

God is great, and has been walking with us. We started a new ministry at our church that we've been able to jump into and that's been awesome.

Good to hear from you. I am happy that you are leaving cancer in the dust.

#329 of 526 Old 07-28-2012, 04:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

I guess this is a movie with a lesson?

TODAY is AV 9- Tish'ah Be'Av - First Temple was destroyed by babylonians and the second Temple by Romans. Today we read the book of Lamentations. Jeremiah invokes the entire alef-bet seven times in his lament over Jerusalem.

There are exactly fifty days between Tish'ah Be'Av and Rosh HaShanah

#330 of 526 Old 07-31-2012, 03:37 PM - Thread Starter

WOW!!! Aug 1st is tomorrowheadscratch.gif I hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

How are you ladies doing? My little one is rolling all over the place. Rolling rolling rolling...To be a babythumbsuck.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page