2012 and the Mayan calendar - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-22-2012, 12:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)

A link to another great article --

http://imagine-mexico.com/ac-tah-the-maya-walker-predicts-world-change

Susan -- married unschoolin' WAHMomma to two lovely girls (born 2000 and 2005).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-22-2012, 12:58 PM

And another, which is REALLY current --

http://www.realitysandwich.com/end_beginning

Old 12-24-2012, 09:41 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Occupytesla posted this

Apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποκάλυψις apocálypsis, from ἀπό and καλύπτω meaning 'un-covering')

Translated literally from Greek, is a disclosure of knowledge, hidden from humanity in an era dominated by falsehood and misconception, i.e., a lifting of the veil or revelation.

WELCOME TO THE NEW ERA

Old 01-01-2013, 06:14 AM

Tricia Valek, I totally agree with you.

Did anyone feel anything unusual around midday on Saturday the 22nd? This was when the Maya Ac Tah predicted a wave of intense consciousness.

I've been feeling really heightened consciousness for quite some time now. I can't say that my frequency was any higher during that time, but I was blessed with a break in which I was able to meditate in my prayer closet and write things down. What really impressed me at that time was that I need to let go of any tendency toward being rigid about my spiritual practices.

I've recently gotten back into my yoga and regular meditation, after pretty much dropping everything when things got really hot last summer and I got really tired, dealing with no AC and all. When I got the inspiration to get back into it again, I was scared that I'd end up dropping the ball and quitting. But Spirit assured me that if I'm meant to do Yoga, I'll do Yoga. Whatever I'm meant to do I will do.

I don't have to try to hang on so tightly to the Life Force, and my connection to Universe, because Life, Universe, and Spirit love me and they aren't letting go of me. They ARE me. If I become open and fluid, it'll be easier to just "go with the force" and be doing what I need to be doing at each and every moment. I need to say yes to listening and no to mind chatter, and everything will take care of itself.

With my Kundalini Yoga practice, there is a Kriya where we meditate on boundlessness. We gradually move up higher and higher until we are out in space looking down at the Earth, able to embrace it all. During one of my recent meditations, it occurred to me that, just as being boundless enables me to embrace more people and meet more needs, it also enables me to be more connected with the whole universe and to easily find what I need to meet my own needs and the needs of my family. In other words, it enables me to be more fully embraced -- or to experience the fact that I have always been fully embraced and cared for.

User Tag List