Prepping for the 2012 Treasure Map--- - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 05:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommajb View Post

I am anxious about being misinterpreted by my TM. -just putting that out here.

It not just the map. I think our thoughts are plugged in to the great source all the time. Here is an example~ I am  a cancer. The negative aspects in my chart describe my tendencies, when my consciousness is ego centered. What a gift it has been to incorporate this truth into my life. Anyway, in the last year I have come to feel the presence of the cosmic mother very deeply. Because the sun sign represents the souls path,  I have been praying that her divine wisdom be central in my life. Asking that she guide my actions. At one point even asking that I might be a vehicle for her holy essence. I got pregnant (even though we have been using two methods of birth control) one cycle later.

stork-girl.gif

So yes, I will be meditating on my map symbols (and my projected intentions) very carefully.

Wife om.gif mamaluxlove.gif to five And citizen of Earthearth.gif
#152 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 06:28 AM

When does the new thread go up? Right at new moon shift? Someone post a linky, please!

I have a meeting from 10:30 to 11:30 EDT, so will be going for supplies right after joy.gif

It's very overcast and a bit chill here at the moment, but I have all the windows open, incense going, I smudged and rang bells and am letting out all the old energy and letting in the new. Going to shower before my meeting and meditate on my old map for a minute before I thank it and destroy it and send it on its way. 

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#153 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 06:42 AM

Tracy said she will put it up just after new moon after she gets her son off to school (she is on the west coast).

AGH!  All this talk about destroying the old map!  I don't think I can do that!  Some stuff hasn't happened yet on that map and I was planning to take it down and hide it, thinking it will still be working for me behind the scenes.   Now I am wondering whether I should let it go and burn it, but I want to save it!

Mama to 3 boys 

#154 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 06:59 AM

I'm super excited. I got a few last minute major decluttering things done yesterday. (One was a project I had been stalling for over 2 years!) I'm going to head over to my mom's house with DD today, and dig through all of her magazines.

SAHMhippie.gif married to DH treehugger.gif since 09/11. Mama to DD (01/08)dust.gifand DS (06/12) babyboy.gif

#155 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.shell View PostTracy said she will put it up just after new moon after she gets her son off to school (she is on the west coast).

AGH!  All this talk about destroying the old map!  I don't think I can do that!  Some stuff hasn't happened yet on that map and I was planning to take it down and hide it, thinking it will still be working for me behind the scenes.   Now I am wondering whether I should let it go and burn it, but I want to save it!

Thanks, I do remember that, but didn't know what time that would be, my time (EDT).

I kept my maps for years, and didn't know what to do with them because they are huge, like 18X24. I ended up junking them...I'm not sure the old energy hanging around is a good thing. I have photos of them, though, on my computer.

See y'all in an hour or so! energy.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#156 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 07:56 AM

Riding the energy from this thread into creating my TM.  This year has been funny for leading up to TM time, as I have not physically decluttered my house much (well except for the desk) winky.gif, but I've been focused on letting go of unhealthy relationships and people and growing new & more positive relationships.  My phrase I've used with my DH over the past month is: we just need to let it go and not engage. 

I've got tomorrow off from work to start on my TM, but I'm already setting out some intentions by getting myself booked for an appointment (hair) to pay attention a bit to myself & a bit of pamper and to see if I can drop off my "saved from the curb" sewing machine for a bit of tinkering, adjustments and a new bobbin case orngbiggrin.gif  I see a fair bit of crafting & creating in my next year....

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#157 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 08:13 AM

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1348567/the-official-2012-treasure-map-thread

Here you go, Maia!

~Manjari~ crafty lady, momma to DS Prahlad (3/07) and DD Daisy (7/10). Happily married to my Boo.
#158 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 09:25 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom~Mama View Post

Wow, this is crazy.  The past few years this has taken place in April.  I have not been to this site for months, but felt compelled to come here today.  I have done the treasure map every year for the past 4 years with amazing results.  I am so excited to start tomorrow!!!!!!! :)

i came here yesterday for the first time in well over a year, maybe two and felt the same exact way.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#159 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamanjari View Post

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1348567/the-official-2012-treasure-map-thread

Here you go, Maia!

Hey thanks! love.gif

#160 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 11:27 AM

so tm time atarted this morning. how long do we have till the window of opportunity closes?

#161 of 162 Old 03-22-2012, 03:10 PM

TM is over at the latest by next full moon.

~Manjari~ crafty lady, momma to DS Prahlad (3/07) and DD Daisy (7/10). Happily married to my Boo.
#162 of 162 Old 03-25-2012, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian'smommaya View Post

i came here yesterday for the first time in well over a year, maybe two and felt the same exact way.

I did the same thing!! :)

Mama to:Ben (12), Natalie (9), Zoe (5)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page