Going to a local Family Dharma class - what can we expect? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 02-03-2012, 08:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We're going to the local Buddhist Center's Family Dharma class this Sunday.  They only offer it once a month, so while I'm apprehensive about going I'd still really like to go.  I hate doing new things, though, so I thought it might help if I got an idea of what we might expect.

I've read the short description about the gentle rhythm, the snack, and the class being for all ages.  I also read the guidelines for visitors which really only said that you need to take off your shoes in the vestibule which doesn't bother me in the slightest.  I am not clear on how people will be dressed aside from that, though, and I don't really know what to do there, either.

We're in the upper Midwest if that helps.  Any advice you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page