The official 2012 Treasure Map Thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#91 of 190 Old 03-27-2012, 10:57 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vydalea View Post

I actually took a bunch of pictures of my "special people" right from their facebook pages!

I would totally do that if we had pictures of all 3 of us together... however, they literally just met, so I want fresh photos that inspire the potential birth of a new family... thinking with optimism here, haha

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#92 of 190 Old 03-28-2012, 06:27 AM - Thread Starter

I gotta tell you after reading all the posts I missed for the last few days, I see the astrology of this particular aries new moon very clear.   The Mercury retrograde really dug in with so many of us not quite sure what to do and rethinking everything.   

Uranus shifting things and blowing in sudden inspiration totally evident.  And I'm hearing the square with Pluto in Capricorn, especially SpeedMum. All the stuff with you inlaws speaks to the planets in Aries who want nothng but indepence in a grind with Pluto in Capricorn which speaks to authority figures and seniors to a certain extent.  It is a rub.

When people were unsure what to put may also have to do with the Uranus/Pluto square that will be in effect from June this year until 2015/2016.   There is no way to overstate the importance of these 'squares' (when two planets are 90 degrees apart).   Huge major changes are coming and it is my belief that all of us know what these changes are about even if we technically don't 'know'. Our psyche's have an idea and they are speaking to us through our map.   For example, mappers committed to selling their houses 'know' that they need to make a change for the bigger changes coming.  Same for all the rest of us.    When I was going over my affirmations, I was very committed to a word "simplify".  I just felt it resonate with me on a deep need.   I'm sure it is my pysche speaking to me.

If anyone has not finished your map, remember you have until April 6.    I'm positive some people who may not have even posted here yet, are needing Mercury turning direct on 4/4.  

It is a very powerful treasure map time this year.  I hope everyone who reads this thread makes a map!    

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#93 of 190 Old 03-28-2012, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter

Sort of Off topic.....

but for those of you who had weight loss on your map, my friend sent this to me.....

Consume a honey and cinnamon mixture. Combine 1 cup of boiling water, 1 tsp. honey and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. The honey and cinnamon mixture will reduce your risk of heart disease and cholesterol, and help you lose weight. A study in June 2007 in the "Journal of Clinical Nutrition" found eating more than a teaspoon of cinnamon lowered blood sugar. Cinnamon delays food from leaving the stomach and going into the intestine. That means your stomach will feel fuller for a longer period of time. This will help you eat less and lose weight.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/84168-using-cinnamon-lose-weight/#ixzz1qQHBcpPq

#94 of 190 Old 03-28-2012, 10:42 PM

Thanks for sharing Tracy, I am not yet 'done' mapping and I am really enjoying the slow process.  I am taking my time to find signs everyday that speak to me.  Especially after the blow up on saturday with the in-laws.  I am trying to grow and find/accept what my intuition is speaking to me, this year's TM is def. different and btter than last years.  I am loving the allowing process of things to come to me and I am loving the attachment that I am growing with my TM this year.  I can relate, things are not there just because they should be.  I am also more grateful this year than any other and am accepting any judgement/attitude/ that my inlaws are throwing at me, I am letting it bounce off of me, and able to move on better.  I think I see light at the end of the tunnel! fingers crossed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

I gotta tell you after reading all the posts I missed for the last few days, I see the astrology of this particular aries new moon very clear.   The Mercury retrograde really dug in with so many of us not quite sure what to do and rethinking everything.   

Uranus shifting things and blowing in sudden inspiration totally evident.  And I'm hearing the square with Pluto in Capricorn, especially SpeedMum. All the stuff with you inlaws speaks to the planets in Aries who want nothng but indepence in a grind with Pluto in Capricorn which speaks to authority figures and seniors to a certain extent.  It is a rub.

When people were unsure what to put may also have to do with the Uranus/Pluto square that will be in effect from June this year until 2015/2016.   There is no way to overstate the importance of these 'squares' (when two planets are 90 degrees apart).   Huge major changes are coming and it is my belief that all of us know what these changes are about even if we technically don't 'know'. Our psyche's have an idea and they are speaking to us through our map.   For example, mappers committed to selling their houses 'know' that they need to make a change for the bigger changes coming.  Same for all the rest of us.    When I was going over my affirmations, I was very committed to a word "simplify".  I just felt it resonate with me on a deep need.   I'm sure it is my pysche speaking to me.

If anyone has not finished your map, remember you have until April 6.    I'm positive some people who may not have even posted here yet, are needing Mercury turning direct on 4/4.  

It is a very powerful treasure map time this year.  I hope everyone who reads this thread makes a map!    

#95 of 190 Old 03-28-2012, 11:00 PM

I have gotten nowhere on my map. I have lots of the "other" details worked out --- new space is cleared (in fact, whole house got a good cleaning in two days last week), found a pretty metal "easel" to hold my idea of a map (even convinced the salesgirl to give me a hefty discount by some miracle, very grateful since it was originally out of my price range even while I loved everything else about it), have supplies, planned the map in my head last Thursday, etc. The details have gotten fuzzy by this point in time.

While my DD's birthday coincided with TM time, all those celebrations (and non-related events) are nearly finished and I've had other time to work on my map yesterday and Monday. Got nowhere near the supplies. What's up with that???

Life is zooming ahead at warp speed and I feel like I am barely hanging on for the ride. It is a wild and FUN ride! Definitely more fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants than usual, at least in a sustained timeframe. This feeling has been strongly present since January 2012 and moderately present since September 2011. I am making friends with the feeling. LOL I have always done little things like this (winging it), but usually in spurts or just one event or whatever. Since January, it feels like my entire life is a wild rollercoaster ride and it is thrilling, exhilarating and I feel breathless a lot of the time.... mostly in good ways, just more fast-paced than I would prefer.

I have gotten good at saying, "no, thank you" to things I don't wish to do (ya know those things OTHERS want you to do that you would rather not, but feel obligated to do). Demands on my time are of my own choosing these days (and for several years now). What I find my self struggling with these days is prioritizing "fun" things and things I really DO want to do... I have so many interests and enjoy my life a lot! I am finding, though, that running myself ragged with mundane things, or fun things, still results in getting sick. Finding balance has been a goal of mine for awhile. I've felt it several times, but it slips through my fingers fairly regularly just short of the "sustainable" level. Got any ideas on how to blend acceptance and balance and healthy control succinctly on my map???

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#96 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommamanjari View Post

I am also finding a surprisingly small amount in my magazines. Mostly I am cutting out words, which I did not expect. Tomorrow, I may do some google images.

me too.. I am not very motivated to finish the thing. maybe tomorrow

#97 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 09:07 AM

I haven't posted on this thread before, but I wanted to share a pic of my map. I have always looked forward to treasure mapping time, but this is the first time in the last few years that I have actually been able to complete one..

This must be a good year because one of the few  "things" I put on it (the pink ibert bike seat for my daughter) is already on its way! My dp ordered it yesterday!  Here's hoping the rest of the map manifests as well..

I mainly focused on having a happier home. DP and I have a somewhat difficult relationship and I have gone back and forth over whether we should even continue, for too long.. I couldn't think of a good way to put a potential break up on the map so I figured that if I just focus on my desired end result (a happier, calm, cheerful etc. home) then it doesn't matter How we get there, just that we Do get there.. :)

When I read what Tracy wrote about orange being a good color for the map I went out and bought a big orange butterfly to put on mine as a symbol of my own personal metamorphosis into a happier and more fulfilling life. fairy.gif 

Thank you Tracy for sharing this here and keeping it up every year!

much love to all... stillheart.gif

e20a.jpg

majazama likes this.
#98 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 09:46 AM

I am done, I think.

I wasn't really happy with it once I realized that ALL my maps look very much the same. I use the same format every time, and almost the same background colors, and for the last 3 years, have used the same format for putting certain photos in certain places.

So I was kind of "meh" about this one.

But then, I drew vines all over it with my ds's pastels. I wasn't really happy with those either (they looked cluttered and messy) until I went over them with gold glitter glue. Then I ModPodged the whole map. I think this year it will not pull apart eventually because glue sticks suck lol.gif

But aside from keeping it together, the ModPodge makes the whole thing look really shiny orngbiggrin.gif

I know that what I put on there are the things I really, really desire, so whether or not I am as pleased with the map as I "should" be, the intent is out there, and I did work really hard on it. It's pretty and I am coming to like it more.

Next year, though, I may break out of my box and do something really different!

I put a bunch of things on the back side, too. I display my map on my bedroom wall, so I didn't want things about sexuality on there, or some people's photos that I put in the "helpful people" section. But they're on the map, all the same thumb.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#99 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 12:50 PM

Love your map iggaboo! It's so bright and fresh looking! I love that you bedazzled it with sparklies too! thumb.gif

That's neat that your DD's bike seat is already on its way. I'm sure that will be a ton of fun for the two of you!

SAHMhippie.gif married to DH treehugger.gif since 09/11. Mama to DD (01/08)dust.gifand DS (06/12) babyboy.gif

#100 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 06:31 PM - Thread Starter

love the orange butterfly.

smile.gif

#101 of 190 Old 03-29-2012, 09:04 PM

Jumping in. I have not done a map in a couple of years. This year, I felt a very strong desire to do one. On the day of the New Moon, I woke up feeling fabulous and full of positive energy. I had been cleaning house for a few weeks (doing the Declutter 2012 items in 2012 on another thread) and have been feeling rather positive lately. I got my magazine that morning and that was it. By 2pm that day, I was in the hospital with a violent stomach bug that came on quickly and left my very dehydrated. I was better by that night ( thank you, Zofran), but I ended up having a complete nervous breakdown two days later - a huge emotional release. Part of that breakdown involved me losing a trio of friends who did not want to deal with my "drama." Within an hour, three of my best friends became my foes and have since been pulling tons of high school mean girls crap on me. With all of that happening in the span of a couple of days, I have shyed away from my map. I did cut out some images from my magazine, though I was not able to find much at all. I'm trying to process everything that has happened this past week and make sense of it. I almost feel that this whole sickness/breakdown/friend drama is some way of purging a lot of negative energy from my life. I'm just nervous about making my map because I don't know if I am in the right frame of mind. I've been totally thrown for a loop and there is a lot of confusion although I am trying to remain positive. Anyone have any insight? Do I even make sense? lol.gif

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#102 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 07:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mrs Mike big hugs.

I think all of this makes sense.  The huge purging of your house is part of the transition.  Never underestimate how changing ones' house by either painting moving, moving furniture, tidying in a deep way and of course de cluttering can change one's life.  I have been using Feng Shui for 17 years and I never stop being amazed by the shifts.    I had something similiar last fall, for some reason around near the fall equinox I repurposed a wall in my bedroom.  My husband and I bought new cabinets and drawers, turned the whole wall into a huge unit so that my clothes were not lying all over the place.   It was a financial commitment and that was part of the reason on the delay for so many years.

Within a month a friendship that I had for five years ended.  Quite dramatically.  Not by my hands but by their's and frankly, my life has never been better.   The friendship could be draining at times but I am loyal so I hung in there.    Anyway, once it ended it shifted a whole lot of other people's lives.  In a big way.    Anyway, my own feeling is that this lines up with the times we are now in.  We are all  heading for new ground and with that comes separations and people move on.   Your own life will be richer.  As for the other people just know they are moving on to their new grounds.  Wish them peace and move on.

I think you will feel like doing your map in the next few days.  And probably once Mercury goes direct 4/4 you will get another thrust of energy.

enjoy the new territory.

#103 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View PostAnyway, my own feeling is that this lines up with the times we are now in.  We are all  heading for new ground and with that comes separations and people move on.   Your own life will be richer. 

I hope to heck you are right, Tracy! I hope that is right for me, too. I want THIS to be the year of moving! Preferably by midsummer!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#104 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 08:15 AM

yeah, i was all excited about my map. thought i knew what i wanted. it felt right etc. but then i get most of it done and bam! it doesnt look or feel right. i couldnt find half the pics i wanted. didnt feel like i was connecting with most of it etc. then i got real sick and felt all blah and still didnt want to do it. every time i think about it i want to put it off for a few more days. 

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#105 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TracyView Post

Never underestimate how changing ones' house by either painting moving, moving furniture, tidying in a deep way and of course de cluttering can change one's life.  I have been using Feng Shui for 17 years and I never stop being amazed by the shifts. 

Very cool! When I finished making my map, a friend offered to paint a few rooms in our house. Now that everything is stripped from the rooms, I am able to incorporate the bagua into the living space of the house, too. I am brand new to Feng Shui (thanks to treasure mapping- Thankyou) I really dig the process. I love reasonating to my map every morning.

Wife om.gif mamaluxlove.gif to five And citizen of Earthearth.gif
#106 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 03:37 PM

I'm just about done and feel that my board is just about perfect. I'm just filling in affirmations and I'm stumped as to where to put an affirmation in reguards to bike riding. It's something I do with friends (fame & rep) but it relates to physical health, it could relate to wisdom and knowledge because it does cover techinique, but I also reguard helpful people to do it. There isn't a place that feels right. I do have bike riding pics in fame and rep (there is an awesome camp I really want to do but it's pricey), also in realtionships, and helpful people.

Here are my affirmations. I'm working on the wording still.

"I rock!"

"I clear rock bluffs with finess, go across ridges and bridges without hesitation, and power uphill on my bike."

"Burms are my friends"

" I'm learning new skills and am perfecting my technique with each chance I get to ride my bike."

I was trying to put everything all pleasantly but that was not me and feeling alittle fake. It's what I did before. So now I'm trying to put emotion behind these affirmations. Although I'm still trying to find/think of one relating to building strong friendships new and old.

How's everyone elses map? I love seeing the pictures!

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (05.30.05) and married to the Rad Man
If I'm not riding my bike I'm reading. Still trying to put the best of both world together.
#107 of 190 Old 03-30-2012, 07:58 PM

Quote:

Mrs Mike big hugs.

I think all of this makes sense.  The huge purging of your house is part of the transition.  Never underestimate how changing ones' house by either painting moving, moving furniture, tidying in a deep way and of course de cluttering can change one's life.  I have been using Feng Shui for 17 years and I never stop being amazed by the shifts.    I had something similiar last fall, for some reason around near the fall equinox I repurposed a wall in my bedroom.  My husband and I bought new cabinets and drawers, turned the whole wall into a huge unit so that my clothes were not lying all over the place.   It was a financial commitment and that was part of the reason on the delay for so many years.

Within a month a friendship that I had for five years ended.  Quite dramatically.  Not by my hands but by their's and frankly, my life has never been better.   The friendship could be draining at times but I am loyal so I hung in there.    Anyway, once it ended it shifted a whole lot of other people's lives.  In a big way.    Anyway, my own feeling is that this lines up with the times we are now in.  We are all  heading for new ground and with that comes separations and people move on.   Your own life will be richer.  As for the other people just know they are moving on to their new grounds.  Wish them peace and move on.

I think you will feel like doing your map in the next few days.  And probably once Mercury goes direct 4/4 you will get another thrust of energy.

enjoy the new territory.

Thank you so much, Tracy, It makes a lot of sense. As for the friends - I have mentally sent them peace and will be moving right along. :-)

Jenn treehugger.gifmama to Monkeylearning.gifSquishyenergy.gif& Riverangel1.gif(8wks)Wife to Mikejog.gif See you at the rainbow1284.gif Bridge, Abigael cat.gifand McKenna dog2.gifgd.gifnamaste.giffamilybed2.gifbellyhair.gifcaffix.gifcrochetsmilie.gifom.gifknit.gifcomputergeek2.gif

#108 of 190 Old 03-31-2012, 02:40 AM

Oh dear Tracy, you seem to be right on.  I don't understand much about astrology and squaring of houses.  However, that spat with the in-laws seems to be growing, despite my wanting to let things settle and move on for my own self mental peace.  I am so resisting spending anymore time, and meeting with equal resistance.  I guess I am not doing something right, and being a non-confrontationist, really having a hard time accepting my own feelings of coming into my own, the responsibilities, the space, the "I told you so" .  The saddest part is that it doesn't have to be ugly or bitter, despite my making efforts, I am constantly feeling on the defense line yet trying not to sound/be victimized.  .....Not sure where this is going. We often have such 'situations' spark every couple of months esp. around the change of the moon, sometimes full or new, not sure..But I know it is related somewhere.  It is unsettling, but perhaps good or needed?

Mrs. Mike and Tracy, as far as purging of friends, it has happened with me to in February as I was starting to clean the entire house and purge all the unnecessary.  I lost a friendship, which was really waiting to happen.  Being a loyal friend too, I didn't have it in me to let it go for so long.  But it has happened.  She and I used to run a mother's group, and it might be that I will dissolve the group or perhaps revive.  Needless to say it will affect the group and its 100+ members possibly in a very small way.

I love this thread, and need it.  Thank you

Quote:

Mrs Mike big hugs.

enjoy the new territory.

#109 of 190 Old 03-31-2012, 06:44 AM

I am so confused about what I want that I've decided to spend the time heading up to the 4th doing the purge I should have done before.  

This is the 8th one I've done & is by far the most challenging. Hope mercury going direct clears some things up.  

#110 of 190 Old 03-31-2012, 04:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmum View Post

Oh dear Tracy, you seem to be right on.  I don't understand much about astrology and squaring of houses.  However, that spat with the in-laws seems to be growing, despite my wanting to let things settle and move on for my own self mental peace.  I am so resisting spending anymore time, and meeting with equal resistance.  I guess I am not doing something right, and being a non-confrontationist, really having a hard time accepting my own feelings of coming into my own, the responsibilities, the space, the "I told you so" .  The saddest part is that it doesn't have to be ugly or bitter, despite my making efforts, I am constantly feeling on the defense line yet trying not to sound/be victimized.  .....Not sure where this is going. We often have such 'situations' spark every couple of months esp. around the change of the moon, sometimes full or new, not sure..But I know it is related somewhere.  It is unsettling, but perhaps good or needed?

Mrs. Mike and Tracy, as far as purging of friends, it has happened with me to in February as I was starting to clean the entire house and purge all the unnecessary.  I lost a friendship, which was really waiting to happen.  Being a loyal friend too, I didn't have it in me to let it go for so long.  But it has happened.  She and I used to run a mother's group, and it might be that I will dissolve the group or perhaps revive.  Needless to say it will affect the group and its 100+ members possibly in a very small way.

I love this thread, and need it.  Thank you

I'm going to start a new thread on the Square and Treasure Map goals...

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1349468/treasuremap-the-squares-of-2012

#111 of 190 Old 03-31-2012, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View PostI'm going to start a new thread on the Square and Treasure Map goals...

Link it here? Please?

#112 of 190 Old 03-31-2012, 08:44 PM

Wow. I still have not started my map. I've been printing photos here and there over the past week... but I haven't glued anything down. I haven't really felt the urge to make any of it permanent yet.

Today I worked on my application for midwifery college. I've just been spending a lot of quality time with DP and DD and just haven't been truly inspired to make a map this year.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

Tracy, I need some major feng shui tips... I've been feeling so stagnant and lazy lately!

#113 of 190 Old 04-01-2012, 12:58 AM

On the Aries new moon, I wrote MANY affirmations and loosely planned out my treasure map in my head. Picked up a few new items and gathered my supplies. Then, life was busy with other activities and was followed by a stagnant period (rest perhaps?). Today, I finally got started on my map. Came up with a new plan, lol, and have been working nearly nonstop for HOURS! I'm loving it thus far.... YIPPEEEE!!!

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#114 of 190 Old 04-01-2012, 05:34 AM

I've never done a TM before. I've heard it every year for the nearly 6 years I've been on MDC, but never gave it much thought. 

The end of 2011, I had a very large awakening and changed a number of things in my life. I was in a whirlwind of change until March. The dust has almost settled on all the upheaval and now I'm ready to start building back up. 

So I made my treasure map with what I had. Construction Paper and crayons :) It's simple, but I think it's already helping so much. I taped it to my headboard on my side of the bed and my dreams last night revolved around the things I want most on my map this year. This morning I feel more aware and happier in my own way :)

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#115 of 190 Old 04-02-2012, 01:58 AM

I've taken some pictures of some of my vision journal (instead of a treasure map,this year). I'm afraid I am an awful photographer, but will post them anyway.

P1110604.JPG

P1110603.JPG

P1110607.JPG

P1110606.JPG

Do you think it is obvious what I want this year?Lol.

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#116 of 190 Old 04-02-2012, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumblossom View Post

I've taken some pictures of some of my vision journal (instead of a treasure map,this year). I'm afraid I am an awful photographer, but will post them anyway.

Do you think it is obvious what I want this year?Lol.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! SO fresh and inspiring. It's beautiful!!!

#117 of 190 Old 04-02-2012, 03:29 PM

Oh Thankyou,Jazzybaby9. That was a lovely compliment.love.gif

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#118 of 190 Old 04-03-2012, 01:12 AM

I finished my treasure map last night (Sunday night) and posted pictures on my Flickr account. I had a great time creating it and I love it!!!

Although it is considered finished, I am still contemplating a few little details. I drew my elements (mostly freehand, unusual for me) and am considering printing one picture for each bagua and adhering them to the back of each section. Once I decide one way or the other on that, then I can determine if I want to adhere the map to a stiff board, or just lean the TM against it, which is how it is now. I have a beautiful metal easel to display my TM and it is on my vanity in our master bedroom. The vanity is in front of a very sunny window, so an easel is the best way to display it in that space and a light-blocking medium will protect my TM from fading prematurely... Oh, I matched up essential oils and the chakras. I want to dab a tiny bit of EO onto each chakra. I already misted the entire map with a handcrafted "concentration spa spritzer" (as in focus) that I made for an entirely different purpose but was handy to soften the watercolor pencils and crayons in a couple areas... lol

#119 of 190 Old 04-03-2012, 08:12 PM

I'm so sad, I just realized it was April and TM time, I came here only to find out I missed it by 2 weeks :(

Mom to DD born 1989 DS born 1993 and grandma to
DGS born 2005
#120 of 190 Old 04-03-2012, 09:38 PM - Thread Starter

you have up to april 6.  do it!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page