The official 2012 Treasure Map Thread - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 190 Old 10-22-2012, 02:33 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Three job offers! In one week. Thank you, Universe, thank you!
sunnysandiegan likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 190 Old 12-30-2012, 07:27 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I wish my dang house would sell greensad.gif Though, I have to say, we've had more showings in the past two weeks than in the past two years, which is weird, cause #1) it's December, and #2) the realtor contract ended on the 28th and I had to extend it for a month so there could be a showing on the 29th.
Still-- having more hope than I've had.

I read that the Aries new moon for 2013 isn't till April 10th? Tracy, is that correct? That seems later than in the past, but it's all good; it gives more time for the house to possibly sell.

I wonder if there's any more tweaking to be done to this current map. I didn't put anything about my man's health, and I don't think he did either, but his mental health has tanked. He's in the psych ward now, and has been for a week gloomy.gif BUT, he is stabilizing, thank the Gods. He's going to become homeless in a month or two while waiting for disability to maybe come through. But I read that it never goes through on the first pass. Ugh, what a mess.

DS's behavior is getting better, though! I had LOTS about that on my TM. Cross fingers.

But mostly I want my house to sell.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#183 of 190 Old 01-06-2013, 07:06 PM

Maiasaura, I worked for a SSI/disability atty many years ago.  You are right, they basically always deny the first time.  But we used to have great luck advising clients to contact their Congressman.  Those guys bend over backwards to help their constituents and will put a word in or whatever they can do....it was my experience that once the Congressman gets involved, everything speeds up on those cases and they are often approved.  Good luck to your man, and you- I hope you get a great house offer soon!

Mama to 3 boys 

#184 of 190 Old 01-07-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.shell View Post

Maiasaura, I worked for a SSI/disability atty many years ago.  You are right, they basically always deny the first time.  But we used to have great luck advising clients to contact their Congressman.  Those guys bend over backwards to help their constituents and will put a word in or whatever they can do....it was my experience that once the Congressman gets involved, everything speeds up on those cases and they are often approved.  Good luck to your man, and you- I hope you get a great house offer soon!

Wow, thanks! He thinks that is a great idea. And his congressperson's office is just a walk downtown from where he lives. Cool!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#185 of 190 Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 AM

Is there yet a date or thread for Treasure Map 2013? I like to put it on my calendar so that I am sure not to forget! :)

Mama to:Ben (12), Natalie (9), Zoe (5)

#186 of 190 Old 01-14-2013, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slabobbin View Post

Is there yet a date or thread for Treasure Map 2013? I like to put it on my calendar so that I am sure not to forget! :)

I think it's April 10th. That's about what I got when I googled "Aries New Moon 2013". But Tracy will have to verify!

#187 of 190 Old 01-17-2013, 07:17 AM

I did my map for the first time this cycle. It is a really cool process. Anyone else see the need to super clarify the symbols for the next cycle. I see some things have manifested that are not what I was praying for. It's really commanded my respect. For those of you that have been doing this for years, do you have any pointers?

Wife om.gif mamaluxlove.gif to five And citizen of Earthearth.gif
#188 of 190 Old 01-18-2013, 04:45 PM

Mama to 3 boys 

#189 of 190 Old 01-22-2013, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Hi guys..I put up a link for Prepping for 2013 Treasure Map.

Remember, this does not mean our 2012 Treasure Maps are fini.  They are NOT.  There are still 3 months of action to come out of our 2012 maps.

Dust them off. Take a look at them.  RE-read them.  Be confident. 

And at the same time start clearing out the junk in your life.  Clean the closets, get rid of stuff.   Take boxes to Goodwill.'

And what is going on with your outdated beliefs?  Get rid of them as well.

Hugs

T

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#190 of 190 Old 04-01-2013, 06:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Thank you universe for the two new wholesale soap accounts! My little business is growing! I am working on the decluttering aspect and cleaning out aspects. It's going really well.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page