Becoming more intuitive - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-06-2012, 11:43 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I have not been actively trying to deepen my spiritual awareness nor become more intuitive. However, I recently received a dream where I had a teacher figure telling me to become more intuitive I needed to meditate more to become more open and "eat cleaner on a scale of 1-10." As a health coach, I feel like I eat pretty well to begin with, but he was insistant and said it may lead me to a detox. I've 'cleaned up' my pretty clean diet since then and have not seen a noticable difference. I've also been carrying crystals with me, varying depending on what felt needed for the day, amathyst being the one I have right now. I've been trying to meditate more also.

I wasn't looking for this, but feel like I've been called to action and I need to respond. How do you feel about this? Do you find his guidance accurate for opening and expanding awareness? What other tips do you have that worked for you?

Thanks! Love & Light!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2012, 04:58 PM

There was a great thread here years ago about how to become more intuitive.  All sorts of popular psychic mamas from here participated in that thread.  I have no idea how to find it, but I wanted to let you know that it's around here somewhere in case you feel like searching for it.  I may search for it later and re-read it, just because it was that awesome (all sorts of ideas, tips, book recommendations, etc).  If I find it, I will let you know.  I hope others chime in and can help you more.

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

Old 05-08-2012, 09:39 PM

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/924210/moms-who-are-sensitives-have-extra-perception-sensory-all-that-woo-woo-stuff/80

I think this may be it.  Though I have not re-read it yet, so I'm not sure.  Kind of long.  But I see that my favorite psychic posts some thoughts in there about how she improved her own abilities.

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

User Tag List