*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Jumping in to June - Pagan Family Thread*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 04:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Good Golly -- June 2nd already! Here's a new thread to share 

joy.gif

Maryhippie.gif

#2 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 04:26 AM - Thread Starter

heartbeat.gif June. Always have.

This month brings my birthday and wedding anniversary. 

I look forward to those long days of sunlight before the deep heat/dry hit. (though this year, who knows...already been way too hot...)

What do you look forward to in June?

Maryhippie.gif

#3 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View PostWhat do you look forward to in June?

Hopefully a house sale. Still haven't had any showings. At all. Now with all the brouhaha that NC is getting for itself, I am not confident anymore at all. Who would want to live in this crazy state?

I'm still trying to remain hopeful.

If (gods forbid) we are still here, there's the public Solstice ritual, and the PWW campout, and my ds is going to his wilderness camp next week. I am blowing my state refund check on that, for him.

He has his moving-up ceremony ("graduation") tonight, so he is officially a rising 6th grader! yikes2.gif This is his pivotal year, I think. He's just a few inches shorter than me. I think he will have his growth spurt and officially enter puberty and get taller than me, before his next (12th) birthday, in January.

Gawd, I want to move so badly. I want out of here. I want to be where M is.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#4 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 07:59 AM

I am having a baby this month! also my oldest has his 17th birthday this month. both around the same time lol. if i have this baby around 38 weeks like the last one then they might share the solstice birthday!  i was 36 weeks on fri. so not too much longer here. everything is going well. 

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#5 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 10:00 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

hello june! i love june nights when it's cooler out and the heat of the day has passed.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!
#6 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 02:10 PM

June.

My baby girl turns 1 tomorrow. I'm officially out of the baby stage in my life. All my babies are toddlers and young children.

DH turns 26 on the 26th. And my dad turns 60 on the 21st.

I'm happy with my marriage for the first time in 4 years. Unfortunately, my brain chemistry is going nuts and depression is setting in for no apparent reason.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#7 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 02:17 PM

Hey guys!  I hadn't been around as we were trying to conceive and I didn't want family (on MDC!) to find out. 

I'm now 12 weeks preggers with our 4th and final babe.  Coming out of the ms icky parts, but am suffering headaches. :( 

June-finishing homework for yoga teacher training, taking a weekend training in Houston for kids yoga teaching, big kids going to the ex's, swimming and playing and reading a lot with the littlest kid, teaching some yoga, enjoying cooking again, and heading into second trimester.  Woot!

I know I have said this before, but I miss pagan summer camp.  Anyone still doing those?

:)

Shelley, mom to dd 5/19/01, ds 9/06/02, and ds 4/01/07.  Lost babe 4/09

belly.gifDue 12/18/12!

#8 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 04:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

I will keep your house in my thoughts -- I so want it to sell for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionessMom View Post

I am having a baby this month! also my oldest has his 17th birthday this month. both around the same time lol. if i have this baby around 38 weeks like the last one then they might share the solstice birthday!  i was 36 weeks on fri. so not too much longer here. everything is going well. 

How exciting!! I'm way done with baby-making but remember that excitement so well. My baby is 5 1/2 now. Sometimes I still have dreams that I'm still pregnant with her and LOVE those moments of feeling her move inside me. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian'smommaya View Post

hello june! i love june nights when it's cooler out and the heat of the day has passed.

Exactly! That's what I love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View Post

June.
My baby girl turns 1 tomorrow. I'm officially out of the baby stage in my life. All my babies are toddlers and young children.
I'm happy with my marriage for the first time in 4 years. Unfortunately, my brain chemistry is going nuts and depression is setting in for no apparent reason.

Ooooh, Happy 1st Bday! 

My marriage has always been strong -- but my hubby really struggles with stress and depression and anxiety. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie Ivy View Post

I'm now 12 weeks preggers with our 4th and final babe.  Coming out of the ms icky parts, but am suffering headaches. :( 

Congrats!!! 

We put our *old* house on the market this past week. We moved to the new place in mid-March and have been doing the updates and minor renovations since then. So good to finally have all the fixing-up expenses behind us. Now hoping for a sale!

We're in the north Indianapolis, IN market if anyone knows of anyone looking here.

Still knitting and crocheting and taking care of 3 world-exploring kidlets. :D

Maryhippie.gif

#9 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ian'smommaya View Posthello june! i love june nights when it's cooler out and the heat of the day has passed.

It was really cool here today! I mean as in enough to shut most of the windows! Crazy. After a non-winter. It was really nice, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View PostMy baby girl turns 1 tomorrow. I'm officially out of the baby stage in my life. All my babies are toddlers and young children.

Happy baby! Yay! Mine is, as of tonight, officially a rising 6th grader bigeyes.gif When did that happen??

I have mild depression. I hate when it hits. I just have to get through it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Millie Ivy View PostI'm now 12 weeks preggers with our 4th and final babe. 

I know I have said this before, but I miss pagan summer camp.  Anyone still doing those?

Congrats! Summer camp-- some of the old MDC peeps are on FB, which drives me nuts because I so much liked it better when everybody was here. But they all like it that way, so I'm outnumbered. They are tossing around the idea of summer camp on there. But I will not participate as I like it here better. I am pretty sure that all the old camps are archived on here, though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mary3mama View PostI will keep your house in my thoughts -- I so want it to sell for you!!

My marriage has always been strong -- but my hubby really struggles with stress and depression and anxiety. 

Thanks, Mary, and welcome back to MDC! Missed ya.

My marriage-- yes, we do consider ourselves married even though our marriage is long distance and not-yet-legal-- he is getting really honest with me, but it's a huge hit how un-honest he has been with me over the last year and a half or so. About drinking. I never drank like that. I never lied. I drank every day and I drank to oblivion and I didn't care who knew. This really hurts. He is telling me when he drinks now, which helps, because at least now I have the decision to be with him or not be with him. But I can't help but wonder what else I have yet to find out about.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#10 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 06:49 PM

Wow!  It sounds like everyone has a lot of fabulous stuff to look forward to in June!!  

June is my favorite month of the year.  I love it because here in Upstate NY it's finally getting truly warm.  Everything feels fresh and new and beautiful.  I'm with you, mary3mama, it's nice to have the nice weather without the beating heat for a little bit!  DH and I have our wedding anniversary on the 19th.  Our friends are getting married down on their farm at the end of the month and I am really, really looking forward to the solstice!!  I don't have anything planned as of right now but it's my favorite.  

Happy Birthdays!!  And Birthing-Day when it comes around, Lioness!  How are you feeling?  Congrats, Millie Ivy, on your next little one!

coolshine.gif

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#11 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vydalea View Post

And Birthing-Day when it comes around, Lioness!  How are you feeling? 

heartburn. and everything that is a pelvic joint hurts. i am so done. but i am only 36 weeks. i hope i only have 2 weeks to go like last time. 

Me,DH,DS1'95, '98,DSD'03,DD1'07,DD2'09,DS2'12 Living with Fructose Malabsorption Syndrome and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome Type 3-Hypermobility.)o( and sometimes I get toif I am lucky.
#12 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 08:22 PM

June is also my birth month... And to me the beginning of outside time - even though I have been at the ball field for weeks. joy.gif

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

#13 of 97 Old 06-02-2012, 08:55 PM

Haven't been to these forums in a while, but dropping in to ask that you sign my friend's change.org petition to make mental health terms more pagan-friendly.  No one should delay seeking help because they feel psychology discriminates against them.

#14 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 05:55 AM

thank y'all, we are pretty excited!  I'm ready for the second trimester, ready for no headaches, and ready to be really showing instead of looking like I have a gut.

Maia- I'm actually one of the fb mamas. lol.  You and I are friends on there. I wouldn't mind FB camp, I'm on there a lot!

and today I found out that I can squeeze 4 minutes of meditation in while my coffee brews. :-)

Shelley, mom to dd 5/19/01, ds 9/06/02, and ds 4/01/07.  Lost babe 4/09

belly.gifDue 12/18/12!

#15 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo73 View PostJune is also my birth month... And to me the beginning of outside time - even though I have been at the ball field for weeks. joy.gif

Happy birth month!

DS's team is hosting a semi-potluck cookout today. I have to go shower now, actually! And after that, they have scored tix for us all to go to the Asheville Tourists game this afternoon! joy.gif I am totally stoked. DS doesn't want to go-- he wants to sit home alone and play with his bey blades irked.gif

M is still in his "want to want to" stage of getting sober. At least it's something.

#16 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View Post

heartbeat.gif June. Always have.

This month brings my birthday and wedding anniversary. 

I look forward to those long days of sunlight before the deep heat/dry hit. (though this year, who knows...already been way too hot...)

What do you look forward to in June?

Happy anniversary! I look forward to the Solstice and moving towards shorter days (and earlier bedtimes for the kidlets), hopefully finding a home to buy, finishing recovering physically from my miscarriage, and maybe trying to conceive again.

Quote:

Hopefully a house sale. Still haven't had any showings. At all. Now with all the brouhaha that NC is getting for itself, I am not confident anymore at all. Who would want to live in this crazy state?

I'm still trying to remain hopeful.

If (gods forbid) we are still here, there's the public Solstice ritual, and the PWW campout, and my ds is going to his wilderness camp next week. I am blowing my state refund check on that, for him.

He has his moving-up ceremony ("graduation") tonight, so he is officially a rising 6th grader! yikes2.gif This is his pivotal year, I think. He's just a few inches shorter than me. I think he will have his growth spurt and officially enter puberty and get taller than me, before his next (12th) birthday, in January.

I hope your home sells soon. It's been such an epic process!

Quote:

Good luck, mama! Wishing you a lovely, peaceful birth!

Quote:

June.

Happy birthday to your little one, husband, and father. And yay about your marriage. Have you talked to a doc about the depression?

Quote:

Hey guys!  I hadn't been around as we were trying to conceive and I didn't want family (on MDC!) to find out. 

June-finishing homework for yoga teacher training, taking a weekend training in Houston for kids yoga teaching, big kids going to the ex's, swimming and playing and reading a lot with the littlest kid, teaching some yoga, enjoying cooking again, and heading into second trimester.  Woot!

:)

Congrats!

I wish there was a Pagan Summer Camp here, too. I don't like facebook at all - I think it's horrible with its privacy settings (though if any of you are on google+ and want to be friends, PM me).

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

#17 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 07:43 AM

treehugger.gif

Subbing.

June is... BUSY! wild.gif

Valérie   
#18 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 08:34 AM

Indigo: Happy Birth Month!  Hooray!  When do you head off on your trip to Boston?  

Quote:

heartburn. and everything that is a pelvic joint hurts. i am so done. but i am only 36 weeks. i hope i only have 2 weeks to go like last time. 

Ohhhh, mama!  Heartburn and aches!  I hope for you it's only 2 weeks!!  At least there is an excellent outcome at the end of all this body weirdness.  

Quote:

thank y'all, we are pretty excited!  I'm ready for the second trimester, ready for no headaches, and ready to be really showing instead of looking like I have a gut.

Maia- I'm actually one of the fb mamas. lol.  You and I are friends on there. I wouldn't mind FB camp, I'm on there a lot!

and today I found out that I can squeeze 4 minutes of meditation in while my coffee brews. :-)

That's hilarious abut the "gut" comment.  The year before I got pregnant I had lost about 50lbs - you know, making my body a healthy dwelling place for the boo - anyway, I  couldn't WAIT to tell people that I was pregnant as all I could think was "people must think I'm slipping up big time!" haha.  Not like that matters, of course, but with the hormones it sure felt like it did!  Like the idea of meditating while the coffee brews.  I'm going to try that - I steep my tea for 4 minutes.  Let's see how that goes...

Quote:

joy.gif I am totally stoked. DS doesn't want to go-- he wants to sit home alone and play with his bey blades irked.gif

M is still in his "want to want to" stage of getting sober. At least it's something.

excuse me - is there some kind of hypnotic and addictive code in those bey blades or something?!  smile.gif haha.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View Post

Happy anniversary! I look forward to the Solstice and moving towards shorter days (and earlier bedtimes for the kidlets), hopefully finding a home to buy, finishing recovering physically from my miscarriage, and maybe trying to conceive again.

I wish there was a Pagan Summer Camp here, too. I don't like facebook at all - I think it's horrible with its privacy settings (though if any of you are on google+ and want to be friends, PM me).

I hope that the solstice brings all that you're hoping for, revolting.  Though I love the long days - it does really stink at bed time!  I rock Z at 8 and it's a joke until the sun really starts to go down.  Although, lately I've switched up her bed time music to Alice In Chains Unplugged Album.  That seems to be working.  I guess it fits with her "I'm 2 Angst" hahaha.  It surely fits with my "holy hell I have a 2 year old angst" lol.gif

I'll PM you about google+.  I have it, but don't use it much.  I'm trying to wean myself from FB as everytime I get on I just get POed!  I go on now Tuesday and Friday.  It's like having a nicotine patch slowly cutting it out.  

I remember talk of a Pagan Summer Camp last year but never got to participate in one.  It sounds like fun! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie.Qc View Post

treehugger.gif

Subbing.

June is... BUSY! wild.gif

A big calm hug for you.  Hope your busy is good busy.  stillheart.gif

Today I'm off to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  Then back to town to listen to some sweet tunes during the anti-fracking rally/concert.  A couple of my favorite bands are playing and my sister lives across the street from the park so we'll be BBQing.  Very excited for the day!  

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#19 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vydalea View Postexcuse me - is there some kind of hypnotic and addictive code in those bey blades or something?!  smile.gif haha.  

Today I'm off to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. 

60th, WOW, that is way, way too cool. Congrats to them!

In answer: probably. My son has two alcoholic parents and the stats are like 50% for him to be or not to be addicted-- one can hope. But he already has addictive personality traits greensad.gif

Millie Ivy: which one are you? That's another thing about FB-- I got used to people's nicknames on here, and then had to transfer over there to real names, and I am just bloody confused. Gah.

We had a really great time at the game, but ended up having to leave early. My ds and I are really such solitary people, and I get way overwhelmed and overstimulated by crowds and noise. I'm good for about 3 hours tops, and with the picnic and all, we were out from 10:30am to 4:30pm. In hindsight, I very nearly couldn't drive home, and when I got here, I had to lay out for over 1/2 hour before I could do ANYthing. No puter, no food, no M even. Just lay here in the quiet, with my eyes closed. Then I could get up and eat a bit and be with ds and call M back. Wow. What is wrong with me, I wonder?

#20 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 04:53 PM

Phew! Back from a crazy wedding weekend. One of my best friends got married yesterday! Now we're home.

June's a good month for me too. It's Dh's birthday, and our anniversary as well! 7 years!jumpers.gif

It's the last week of preschool for my little girl. Sooooo...apparently that means 2 ice cream socials (since she has 2 schools). I am only going to have ice cream at one as it's coming from our raw milk farm. the other, well, I'll just have to abstain. I ate way too much that was off my menu, as it was either that or fast. I had asked for GF and DF, as I figured it was a good compromise. I only got the GF part. The food was soaked in butter, which I love, but can't have right now.  I tried to keep mostly in scope, but oy. So yeah, lots of derailment yet to come. This month is also my family's strawberry festival. Lots of sugar EVERYWHERE.

LM, happy birthing month!

Millie Ivy, congrats!

Come ponder with me about food!
#21 of 97 Old 06-03-2012, 06:48 PM

Revolting- I used to be on meds for it. I haven't taken them since I got pregnant with my youngest. I did tell D H what was happening so he's trying to be here for me

I'm doing a bit better today. I managed to muster energy and enthusiasm to make DD a birthday cake from scratch smile.gif it turned out really yummy.

-:¦:-♥Sarah Lynne♥-:¦:-Wife to Michael and Mommy to Austin(5), Steven(3), Tristyn(1), and Laurelyn (6/3/2011)

#22 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 08:13 AM

Mommy2Austin, do you take fish oil at all? That really helped a friend of mine while she was depressed and pregnant. She went off Paxil (and quit smoking) as soon as she found out, as her pregnancy was unplanned. Needless to say, she was a mess doing that. Yummy birthday cake would also help a bit, I would say:D

Okay, so it's June 4th, and it's chilly and rainy here! Only 55 degrees. Yeesh. I want some sun!

#23 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vydalea View Post

Today I'm off to celebrate my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary.  Then back to town to listen to some sweet tunes during the anti-fracking rally/concert.  A couple of my favorite bands are playing and my sister lives across the street from the park so we'll be BBQing.  Very excited for the day!  

Sixties years - wow!  Congrats to them! I can't imagine being 60 years old, not to talk about having a marriage of 60 years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post

Phew! Back from a crazy wedding weekend. One of my best friends got married yesterday! Now we're home.

June's a good month for me too. It's Dh's birthday, and our anniversary as well! 7 years!jumpers.gif

It's the last week of preschool for my little girl. Sooooo...apparently that means 2 ice cream socials (since she has 2 schools). I am only going to have ice cream at one as it's coming from our raw milk farm. the other, well, I'll just have to abstain. I ate way too much that was off my menu, as it was either that or fast. I had asked for GF and DF, as I figured it was a good compromise. I only got the GF part. The food was soaked in butter, which I love, but can't have right now.  I tried to keep mostly in scope, but oy. So yeah, lots of derailment yet to come. This month is also my family's strawberry festival. Lots of sugar EVERYWHERE.

LM, happy birthing month!

Millie Ivy, congrats!

Congrats on the friend's wedding! I would totally eat ice creamfrom a rawk milk farm...yum!

Quote:

I'm doing a bit better today. I managed to muster energy and enthusiasm to make DD a birthday cake from scratch smile.gif it turned out really yummy.

Yum. I'm glad you are feeling better!

Full moon tonight, and in the warm months like this, there is fire dancing and drumming by the lake to celebrate. It's pretty magical, watching the moon rise over the lake that way. I've been trying to find my candle making supplies - I can find the beeswax but not the wicks - I want to make a fertility candle to charge under the moon tonight, but I'm so not having an easy time finding the darn thing. I'll be a bit late to the fire jam, because my daughter has uke lessons and I have banjo lessons on Monday nights, but the jam always start late anyway.

Oh, and while the version we mostly play does not have an orchestra, I play "Calling the Moon" by Dar Williams most full moons for the kids. I love this song.

Happy Strawberry moon, mamas!

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

#24 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 04:39 PM

Oof! June already? My baby is due at the end of the month, so I'm seriously gearing up for that whole transition. Farmers Market also starts this month. I'm not sure how involved I will be this year, but I'm glad it's almost here anyway. DD will be starting her new gymnastics class, and I'm looking into piano lessons for her for at least the summer. Lots of new beginnings this month!

SAHMhippie.gif married to DH treehugger.gif since 09/11. Mama to DD (01/08)dust.gifand DS (06/12) babyboy.gif

#25 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 05:18 PM

M lost his job suddenly, today gloomy.gif

#26 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaInTheDesert View Post

Oof! June already? My baby is due at the end of the month, so I'm seriously gearing up for that whole transition. Farmers Market also starts this month. I'm not sure how involved I will be this year, but I'm glad it's almost here anyway. DD will be starting her new gymnastics class, and I'm looking into piano lessons for her for at least the summer. Lots of new beginnings this month!

Lots of babies coming this month! Farmers' Market and our CSA start this month. yummy.gif We went strawberry picking last weekend, but it was just me and the kids: we didn't pick enough to make it worth making jam to can. Oh well.

Quote:

Oh no! What happened!

I had a wonderful time tonight, but man are allergies kicking my butt!

#27 of 97 Old 06-04-2012, 09:29 PM

Maiasaura- I'm so sorry about M's job. Ugh the job market sucks. Is it so much to ask to be able to have a steady job that pays your bills and puts food on the table? I have no need to be rich, I just want to be able to take care of my family. Positive vibes and thoughts to M.

I didn't realize it was a full moon until last night when it was staring through the blinds on my window. I'm wondering if the lead up to it was why I was feeling so down and blah. Today I managed a decently thorough cleaning of the major traffic areas of the house.

I'm trying to keep my thoughts upbeat and positive and hope that the universe sends me some really good news soon, just to keep me from losing it.

#28 of 97 Old 06-05-2012, 04:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Oh, NO!!

He cannot catch a break. heartbeat.gif

Maryhippie.gif

#29 of 97 Old 06-05-2012, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View PostOh no! What happened!

They said he was too slow greensad.gif but man...he had asked "Why did you  pick me?" and they told him that honestly he was the only one that applied...so now they are without anybody. Again. He did mess up the last job, though, to the tune of 12 pieces and 2-3 days of work. So maybe they just didn't have any patience with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2Austin View PostMaiasaura- I'm so sorry about M's job. Ugh the job market sucks. Is it so much to ask to be able to have a steady job that pays your bills and puts food on the table? I have no need to be rich, I just want to be able to take care of my family. Positive vibes and thoughts to M.

I'm trying to keep my thoughts upbeat and positive and hope that the universe sends me some really good news soon, just to keep me from losing it.

Thank you. Your 2nd thought there, that's what M is doing, too, and me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary3mama View PostOh, NO!! He cannot catch a break. heartbeat.gif

I know. He is trying so hard to stay out of depression. Plus he has like $50 left in his bank account, and no savings. Thank the gods he paid rent (though I think he's still a month behind, now, because of all this jobless nonsense) and he didn't cancel his food stamps. At least he can eat.

#30 of 97 Old 06-05-2012, 08:17 AM

Maia, I'm so sorry about M. The poor guy. I wish I had a job I could give him:(

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page