Law of Attraction, spirituality, spirit guides - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 10 Old 06-18-2012, 05:17 PM - Thread Starter
Bia

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi! I haven't posted here in a long time but I've actually been a member of the boards since there were only a few hundred of us... used to go by daisymae. Anyway, I'd love to talk with those of you investigating/using the law of attraction, especially if you believe in intuition and guidance from a higher power (whatever you call it). I'm building a website, wanting to offer truly helpful free information about creating the life we really want. Basically I feel like a freak, lol, so I'd love to talk to like-minded folks here. The common thread throughout the site will be the "you deserve to create a great life and there is guidance to help you" bottom line, with sections (eventually... I've working on it) on the Law of Attraction, connecting with our own higher selves and intuition for guidance, connecting with spirit guides through meditation or psychic abilities, quantum physics (love that there is real science behind all of this!), releasing blocks and negative emotions with EFT, and impacts on our energy system that we have some control over like toxins and lab-produced food. So does anyone want to chat about any of this? My life is really going in a different direction now (especially with the whole communicating with spirit guides thing, LOL) and I even have family members I haven't tried to explain this to so it'd be nice to be able to talk about it somewhere.

I don't think I can post the link to my site because part of it is monetized, although the bulk of it is/will be about the free info and support. But you can look up eager angels if you are curious. Also, I'm going to be able to add visitor contributions if anyone would like to offer input about what you'd like to see on a site like this, or if there are any writers who want an outlet.

Speaking of writers, has anyone read The Science Behind the Secret by Dr. Travis Taylor? Great book! Good one to hand to the skeptics in your life. The Secret just skims the surface, I think.

#2 of 10 Old 06-23-2012, 02:29 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)

Hi Bia. You can place a link to your site in your profile. :)

#3 of 10 Old 06-25-2012, 01:06 PM

I can so relate to this thread! In my daily life I try to resonate to this.  I just had a pretty powerful birth experience due to the fact I am now aware of the power of belief.  It would be pretty cool to have a community of like hearted souls to talk to. I relate these energies to the cosmic mother, the subconscious/ quantum realms. I can't wait to check out your site. Thanks for posting here. Namaste.

Wife om.gif mamaluxlove.gif to five And citizen of Earthearth.gif
#4 of 10 Old 06-25-2012, 02:54 PM

would love to contribute and read. 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/omboogie

#5 of 10 Old 06-25-2012, 10:27 PM

hmmmmm i am going to have to check out that book!

Midwifery student , Mama to my 4 amazing kids. treehugger.gif

#6 of 10 Old 07-05-2012, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter
Bia

thanks Cynthia, I didn't realize that :)

tri31, that's awesome about your birth! Did you have to do a lot of releasing?

Does anyone else believe in pre-birth communication?

I'm glad I'm not alone here. Right now I'm trying to use tapping and meditation to deal with nasty jaw pain and changing diet to heal cavities... why is it help with cig cravings was so easy to allow but I'm still having trouble with food cravings? Makes me feel dumb! And even otc pain meds kinda interfere with meditation, I think. It's hard to know what is possible and yet accept only being human. In theory it should be easy to change our perception and allow fast healing of the body but theory isn't necessarily experience.

#7 of 10 Old 07-05-2012, 07:30 AM

Hi Daisymae..I remember you :) I was taught EFT by someone trained in it..i'm not certified though. I absolutely believe in all of the above. I use homeopathics to help with food cravings.. plus I take extra magnesium..I don't think I would have gotten where I am today without believing in manifesting, energy work, and listening to my intuition. I'm at level II in my reiki training and am working on a holistic health degree. What would you like to discuss?

#8 of 10 Old 07-15-2012, 09:52 AM - Thread Starter
Bia

Hi Avani, what homeopathics do you use? Also, where are you getting your degree? I was working on my masters in holistic nutrition through clayton college before they shut down... that was a nice surprise. eyesroll.gif

So after going through such a hard time being destitute with no work I swung the other way and now all I do is work and try to catch up on sleep. Ha! Over-compensated a little, lol. Now I would like to attract money through rest. I was flipping channels the other morning and saw a Joseph Prince sermon... normally church isn't my thing and I don't even classify myself as Christian, though I believe in Jesus but not the way the bible says I have to... but anyway I like Joseph Prince because really his is a Christian's perspective on LOA... and he happened to be talking about rest. Rest because everything is already done for you, rest because tension cuts off the flow of abundance naturally provided for you. He spoke of an awesome vision that I really liked... all these golden pipes aimed at you full of abundance, one for each aspect of your life... and they are flexible like hoses... every time you worry about any aspect of your life you are squeezing that pipe, cutting off what is easily and naturally flowing to you. Goes with what my spirit guides have said over and over about releasing tension. Letting manifestation be as easy as relaxing to let it come through you.

I've been fretting over the state of my body and this morning was told the beginning of a plan to simplify helping myself. I was thinking of a couple of supplements already but I'm supposed to add vit e to that and go ahead with my idea to get one of those nutribullet things. So once again I will do what I'm told and then see that they are always right, lol.

#9 of 10 Old 09-12-2012, 05:46 AM

I believe a person should be mindful of what they do, the cause and effect of that, and also changing that to have a better life for themselves (I'm writing this in a book actually, with a God slant to it). I believe we can create our lives...but only so far.... I trust in divine guidance/care/etc. I believe in being led by intuition, spirit guidance,and God. I think sometimes we ask for something and it takes awhile to make it happen and sometimes it goes around a bend we didn't expect...therefore the whole time we're fussing about NOT getting it...yet, it's being planned even as we fuss. lol 

I haven't found anything else like where I am...which is probably partly why I'm writing the book...there has to be others out there that are finding themselves in this position and want understanding and comfort. 

#10 of 10 Old 09-12-2012, 09:07 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Following. 

I'm a reiki practitioner and see auras and have a general "alternative spirituality" slant. 

Jenna ~ mommy to Sophia Elise idea.gif  (1/06), Oliver Matthew  blahblah.gif (7/07) and Avery Michael fly-by-nursing1.gif(3/10)

dizzy.gif Wading slowly and nervously into this homeschooling thing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page