Child Experiencing Past Life Memories? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-18-2012, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi, 

I am a Producer, researching a documentary about children who are experiencing past life memories. 

I'm very interested in speaking to families with children that have had past life memories and are willing to share them for a documentary television series.  Ideally, we'd love to find cases with kids that are between 4--10 years of age.  Any home footage, photographs, or child's drawings that can support what the child was experiencing are helpful in our research. Even if the child is older now, we're certainly open to hearing about the experiences they had.  

Past life memories are a very real, worldwide occurrence. We are not approaching the subject as "investigators" nor do we have an agenda to validate or debunk.  We simply want to document these remarkable stories to educate and inspire audiences about this amazing phenomenon.

If your family has had experience with this and you would be willing to share, please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Aleta

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)

Interesting topic. Did you try posting in the Spirituality forum? You may get some interest there.

User Tag List