The official 2013 Treasure Map thread - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 118 Old 04-24-2013, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

owlhowl:  jaw.gif  woah!!! Congratulations!!!  

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#92 of 118 Old 04-25-2013, 06:35 AM

I stopped mapping on the quarter moon. I knew I WASN'T FINISHED. Now I am done. It took my subconscious until yesterday night to prompt me with the missing link. A big space in my bagua mysteriously left just empty enough to place it, too. I love this process!

#93 of 118 Old 04-25-2013, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I finished mine today just before Full Moon.

I took the ENTIRE waxing moon to get my images.  Snipping here and there for 14 days.   I knew it was going to be a long haul for me not just because I had a crazy schedule but more because tides were churning in me that needed all 14 days to process.

Also, we put an offer on a house.  We have been casually looking for five years.    read that twice.  casually looking for five  years.

On Friday I saw a listing and although the square feet is small like what we currently live in, it has a 2nd bathroom.   Bingo.

our final offer goes in today.   It has been a mindboggling 36 hours.

I knew this Viking Moon map meant business......

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

http://tracyastrosalon.blogspot.com/

#94 of 118 Old 04-25-2013, 01:52 PM - Thread Starter

my god, I just realized I have over 12, 000 postings on MDC.

crazy. 

#95 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:15 PM

Wow, so much happening. Owlhowl, so exciting about your pregnancy. Congratulations!

Tracy, how did it go with the house? Did you have that on your map?

My map is all done, but I was surprised that I really didn't find too many things (materialistic) that I want. And also, my map is very similar to the ones I have made in the past. The one material thing I'd love is a new stove. Mine is broken, but still working, but I just don't have the spare cash for a new one. Most of the other stuff is about lifestyle,and I have a large picture of a pregnant belly. I still want that more than anything else.

Not a great photo, but here it is (It is in a scrapbook, over two pages)

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#96 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:21 PM

Did I even tell you guys? I changed my focus about selling my house just the way y'all told me to, and FOUR DAYS LATER I got an offer! Low, and I negotiated back and forth and it's still low, but I took an offer and we're in due diligence right now! May 10th is when that ends but we are officially under contract, I think joy.gif Closing is May 30th, and I am renting back my own house for two weeks after that, but we'll be MA residents by Midsummer!
Next week I go visit my true love for the last time before we live there, and I'll be looking for a school for ds and an apartment for us while I'm there
orngbiggrin.gif

I can hardly believe it. We've had a long distance for three and a half years. We're so ready to be together forever! luxlove.gif

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#97 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

Did I even tell you guys? I changed my focus about selling my house just the way y'all told me to, and FOUR DAYS LATER I got an offer! Low, and I negotiated back and forth and it's still low, but I took an offer and we're in due diligence right now! May 10th is when that ends but we are officially under contract, I think joy.gif Closing is May 30th, and I am renting back my own house for two weeks after that, but we'll be MA residents by Midsummer!
Next week I go visit my true love for the last time before we live there, and I'll be looking for a school for ds and an apartment for us while I'm there
orngbiggrin.gif

I can hardly believe it. We've had a long distance for three and a half years. We're so ready to be together forever! luxlove.gif

Love this update.  Seriously, I am happy you got an offer, it was a long time you have waited. But so glad it happened on Aries lunar cycle.   hugs

#98 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumblossom View Post

Wow, so much happening. Owlhowl, so exciting about your pregnancy. Congratulations!

Tracy, how did it go with the house? Did you have that on your map?

My map is all done, but I was surprised that I really didn't find too many things (materialistic) that I want. And also, my map is very similar to the ones I have made in the past. The one material thing I'd love is a new stove. Mine is broken, but still working, but I just don't have the spare cash for a new one. Most of the other stuff is about lifestyle,and I have a large picture of a pregnant belly. I still want that more than anything else.

Not a great photo, but here it is (It is in a scrapbook, over two pages)

thank you for asking GumB,

We are waiting a response.   if we get it---great.  If not we'll be fine.  Our offer was the amount that would make us feel good if we lost it. 

I had lots of images pulled but ended up with only a few on my map.  I had more sentences and life style more than things.  In fact one thing I cut out basically said if I don't love it or it does not have value it is not worth the real estate in my life.  

#99 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:32 PM

Thanks, Tracy! Why are you happy it happened on an Aries lunar cycle?

So...question. My man didn't really make a map (well, a collage)-- he just wrote stuff down. I know that's good enough to set intention, but we were wondering if when I get up there from May 2-7, I can help him cut and paste images and put them over his intentions on the paper? It's not a rising moon but the intentions are set in writing-- this is just the fluff, right?

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#100 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

The Aries new moon sets the tone for the  year.   To a lesser extent the Aries lunar cycle (meaning the full 28 days) speaks to the year.

Whatever seed you planted on this new moon/treasure map clearly is charged up.  Look at the results you have wanted for such a long time.

I think that the next 12 months will move quickly and with a lot of new breakthroughs and horizons for you. 

hmm...I think I would skip the images for your guy.   I think I would keep it to the list of intentions.   If he didn't write it on orange paper you may want to have him glue it to the orange paper.   That is all I would have him do.   

Next year he can make a map.  

#101 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post

The Aries new moon sets the tone for the  year.   To a lesser extent the Aries lunar cycle (meaning the full 28 days) speaks to the year.

Whatever seed you planted on this new moon/treasure map clearly is charged up.  Look at the results you have wanted for such a long time.

I think that the next 12 months will move quickly and with a lot of new breakthroughs and horizons for you. 

hmm...I think I would skip the images for your guy.   I think I would keep it to the list of intentions.   If he didn't write it on orange paper you may want to have him glue it to the orange paper.   That is all I would have him do.   

Next year he can make a map.  

Thanks! He's just not a go-to-it kind of guy. He LOVES the idea of TMs but he is an extreme procrastinator. So he at least wrote stuff down before the full moon, but that's as far as he got.

Why not images? See...he has no income right now and he kept saying he needed to buy a CD of clip art-- I'm like no, there's plenty of free clip art to be had...but he's too lazy/overwhelmed/procrastinating to bother with trying to find all that.

So I told him if he wanted to, we could try to score some free mags while I was up there and I'd help him. That's all. He already has the things he wants written down. No, not on orange, but we can do that, too. What is the significance of orange? I know you have said, but I forgot.

#102 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

Orange is lower chakra...power color.  synchs up with Aries.  So does red but I  usually go for orange first.

I think I would let him stay in his procrastination for a couple months.   But you can put Cancer New moon on his calendar. That is when if we want we can make some adjustments to our map.  Remember usually by Cancer cycle we are starting to see some results.  I would handle it like it was an experiment and see if he gets some action off his intention list and if you point out the action it might get him galvanized to add images.

Cancer new moon will be sometime in early july.

no matter what anyone says, procrastination is fear...usually.

#103 of 118 Old 04-26-2013, 05:19 PM

Quote:

Orange is lower chakra...power color.  synchs up with Aries.  So does red but I  usually go for orange first.

I think I would let him stay in his procrastination for a couple months.   But you can put Cancer New moon on his calendar. That is when if we want we can make some adjustments to our map.  Remember usually by Cancer cycle we are starting to see some results.  I would handle it like it was an experiment and see if he gets some action off his intention list and if you point out the action it might get him galvanized to add images.

Cancer new moon will be sometime in early july.

no matter what anyone says, procrastination is fear...usually.

Oh, well...he is fearful of everything. Everything. I hate hate hate the procrastination. But I think that's because I have mostly moved beyond my own, and I get things done now, for the most part. It drives me batsh*t.

But OK. I will do that!

#104 of 118 Old 04-27-2013, 07:09 AM

I finally finished mine on the Full Moon.  I have never had such a hard time building a map but I do love it.  I thought it was going to be much sparser than usual for me but NO.  LOL  When DH saw it, he said "that's a lot of garden!" 

Mama to 3 boys 

#105 of 118 Old 05-06-2013, 11:22 AM

It's been a strange few weeks................ with how events have unfolded since making the map, it's hard to believe a few of the major intentions on it will actually manifest.

Some of it is already in the works, but the marriage and pregnancy... ha! yeah, probably not going to happen  -  strange set of events.

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#106 of 118 Old 07-05-2013, 08:15 AM - Thread Starter

Cancer New Moon is on the 8th.   This is when we take a look at our Treasure Maps and see how we are doing since the seeds we planted back on Aries New Moon.

Are green leaves sprouting?

T

#107 of 118 Old 07-11-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:

Cancer New Moon is on the 8th.   This is when we take a look at our Treasure Maps and see how we are doing since the seeds we planted back on Aries New Moon.

Are green leaves sprouting?

T

Green leaves ARE sprouting... Things on my map:

"A special event calls for an extraordinary destination" (I was awarded a scholarship to attend SQUATfest in San Francisco! AND I was awarded a discounted ticket to Burning Man in Nevada)

"Recognized blogger" (a few of my pieces were published in SQUAT Birth Journal's summer 2013 issue!)

"Learn to take a compliment" (I'm dating a man who compliments me all the time and does it in a way that I can accept it and it's REALLY boosting my self esteem!)

"I am an agent of change" (I was accepted to work at a rural birth house in Africa in October!)

"Call to Shine!" (I've been asked to start some major activism projects with various birth workers)

Feeling very blessed indeed.

gd.gif winner.jpgteapot2.GIF placenta.gif caffix.gif

Young mama, student midwife, student herbalist, doula, massage therapist.

Aspiring homesteader & beekeeper.

#108 of 118 Old 07-15-2013, 11:51 AM

Tracy is this a time when we can add words or images to the map?   Mine has been working amazingly, there are a couple of things I wanted to add.

Thanks

#109 of 118 Old 09-05-2013, 01:38 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My map has almost become more of a to do list, and I've checked off many items this summer. Some of the things on their just seem wrong and out of place now.

Hope everyone else is seeing manifestation on their TMs.

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (9 years old)
#110 of 118 Old 09-07-2013, 09:17 PM

Hi. I think I need some help with my treasure map. I made it at the right time, but so few things are manifesting. Certainly, the main thing I want isn't, and not much of the other things are happening either. I made a fairly simple one, to really concentrate on the most important things I wanted to manifest, and I suppose the marital cohesion and happy family is certainly happening, but not the other stuff.

Is there something I should do at this time, or just remain patient?

Wife partners.gif and mama of five grouphug.gif,  Alfie angel2.gif 12/10  and Louie angel2.gif 6/11, CPangel1.gif5/12, CP angel1.gif3/14
#111 of 118 Old 09-26-2013, 12:58 PM

2 things in my treasure map have already come true! I'm amazed how this pictorial prayer to the universe is unfolding!!

nerdy mom to DD1 7yo, D2 infant
#112 of 118 Old 11-04-2013, 04:01 PM - Thread Starter

I don't think I had a chance to get here during the Libra Cycle..but we are halfway through the Treasure Map  year.  

I see manifestations in my map.  I hope the rest of you are also having some action.

#113 of 118 Old 11-05-2013, 02:11 PM

Things are starting to manifest. And one of them is something that I really thought wouldn't happen! But still no pregnancy and baby. I know there is still time though.

#114 of 118 Old 11-23-2013, 10:57 PM

Tracy, Is there another time during the year that I can add to my treasure map? I know I said things are manifesting (and they definitely are), but I still feel very frustrated that the main thing that I want to happen just isn't. I am struggling! This is my 19th cycle ttc after three miscarriages, and still no bfp. I look at my map regularly, I have one picture of a big pregnant belly, with the words"an amazing time for me", and one picture of a baby. Am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions???headscratch.gif

#115 of 118 Old 12-06-2013, 03:36 AM

Gum blossom, how about a picture of a baby and adding the words - 'the wait is over!' And also maybe a picture of a mom nursing a baby ...

A funny manifestation of my treasure map - I have a sluggish liver and have the words 'happy liver' in my treasure map. Later during the year, we found out I had low thyroid and was given certain homeopathic meds to take... And if been taking it for 3 months when we figured I'd been buying the wrong number - instead of 21 which is for thyroid, I'd been buying 20 and well, what do you know? 20 was for liver!!! redface.gif
tresleo and mysticmomma like this.

nerdy mom to DD1 7yo, D2 infant
#116 of 118 Old 01-05-2014, 02:44 PM

Is anyone around to do 2 transiting report?

hh2.gif

#117 of 118 Old 01-05-2014, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakti77 View Post

Gum blossom, how about a picture of a baby and adding the words - 'the wait is over!' And also maybe a picture of a mom nursing a baby ..

I wouldn't. Because it has the word "WAIT" in it, and IME the Universe sometimes hears just that one word, and, well...you know, it's like saying "Get out of debt" instead of "financial success" or something. The Universe CAN just hear that one word-- "debt"-- and help you hang onto it.

The nursing baby one is good, though, and I might put words like "Pregnant and happy" or "We love our new baby"....you know, things that frame what you want as if they're already here. Not as a "yet".

#118 of 118 Old 01-13-2014, 01:53 PM - Thread Starter

Just a quick check in.  

We are in the Capricorn lunar phase which means we are in the last quarter of our Treasure Map.

If you have not looked at your Treasure Map lately, take a look.  Are things starting to manifest?

If not do not lose hope.  One year I had a bunch of stuff manifest the last 30 days of the Treasure Map year. 

Totally cuckoo.  But there they were, things from my map in my life. 

I will put up a Prepping for the 2014 Treasure Map.   Need to check date.   

Also, this is a complicated time we are in astrologically.  So, if there are any delays right now or if it seems you are going on a left turn off your map, it may be for a bigger reason.  

Trust the process. 

Tricia Valek likes this.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page