June Pagan Family Circle - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#31 of 51 Old 06-11-2013, 05:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemoon View PostWolfcat, You are so lucky to have some Heathen folk around you where you can actually go to a public Sumbel and Blot. Enjoy it! :)

I knew what a blot was, but not sumbel. Sounds fun! I knew some people back on the OBX where I used to live, that are Asatru. We had a very small Pagan group that met regularly, and it had like 10ppl at most when I was there, but it was nice just to get together with other Pagans at all. Asheville is full of them, being a WooWoo town in general, but I am finding them online in MA already. Yay! I'm pretty generally Wiccan.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolting View PostMaia - Yay on the house!!! My first pregnancy, I was a vegan. My second pregnancy, I was vegetarian. This is my first pregnancy eating meat, and I don't recall craving meat very much with either of my previous pregnancies. I actually have pretty limited cooking skills, and for red meat, I've only cooked ground beef (though I've ate steak at Chipotle). I saw when I went shopping that Trader Joe's carries organic steak, so I might try making it this week...but I'm pretty intimidated by cooking meat, really.

Wolf - I envy your garden. One day... When we lived in the city, a LOT of people had chickens. It really depends on your city's laws.

I agree with Kaydove on the Foreman grill. That thing can cook anything and make it taste good. I recommend, for steak, just a bit of salt, pepper, garlic powder (not garlic salt unless you nix the by-itself-salt), and paprika for color. I remember being very intimidated by cooking meat when I went back to omni from veggie. Also how gross it is by comparison, the cleanup, I mean. Meat has lots of organic yuck (fat, bones, etc) that has to be got rid of somehow...whereas veggie cooking you just throw the extras in the compost, or out the door.

Asheville allows chickens within city limits, but I'm not sure what the restrictions are. I think you can have 4, or 6, and no roosters...I forgot. There was a big uproar about that not long ago. Because Asheville is so crunchy and so many people want to be organic and sustainable and such. They won. There's chickens in city limits. It would be hilarious to try to have them in MA cities, though. Or anywhere else, really. I am so going to be The Butcher's Wife in that town lol.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaydove View PostI put some of the meat and rice or quinoa aside before the sriracha for DD. I also do a green veggie on the side, salad, kale, green beans, etc. 

I still crave beef and steak and eggs! I hated eggs before I got pregnant, then started craving them in the third trimester and still do while nursing. I read somewhere that you can have nursing cravings too. 

Maia! - CONGRATS! Must be such a relief to have that done!

I would put a TINY little bit of sriracha in dd's and tell her it might be a little spicy and see how it goes. Kids get used to that real fast, believe it or not...my ds is 12 and he was raised on garlic and hot sauce and he is fine with it. I think about kids in, I dunno, Thailand or India, those kids can eat hot that would melt our sidewalks. Try just one bite for her, with teenyteeny bit, and see how it goes, y'know?

Steak and eggs, YUM, when we stay in the motel this weekend there is a Travel America center with a little restaurant and they have that. I am SO going to eat that, yes indeedy.

Thank you! Yes, it's a relief...snag snag snag. Yesterday when I was taking ds up to his camp, my Bumper Pack got stolen right out of my yard. http://www.realtruck.com/images/products/rola-adventure-hitch-carrier/rola-bumper-pack_open.jpg This is what it was. Now I don't know how I'm going to get all my shite to MA...I was depending on that thing to carry a bunch of my stuff...now I have to figure out something new. GRRR. I can't wait till my massage tomorrow.

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#32 of 51 Old 06-11-2013, 08:23 AM

mamas!  the launch of my cloth diapering business has begun!! woohoo!!  I'm so relieved to have it out there...I have had She-Ra (no doubt) on my altar during this entire process (she reminds me of goddess Frejya for boldness) and now I need to add something for success on this business... any thoughts?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post

Where in NY are you? I'm sure I asked before. I'll be closer to you now, a bit! I don't know if you know/remember Wombatclay, but she's up there, too.

I am in Binghamton, actually.  So, not exactly what anyone outside of the state considers UPSTATE as we are on the PA border but (as you probably know from your time in Syracuse) anything above NYC and outlying areas we consider "upstate."  I would love if our paths crossed one of these days...I believe they will.  

HOW EXCITING about the loan -- WHAT A RELIEF MAMA!!!  I am over the moon for you and DS and M.  When is the day you officially get your booties on the road?

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View Post
Vy: Is your mama friend feel connected to more experienced mamas in her area? IDK if she's in the city proper or how far out, but we just moved from the city and there are some groups with amazing women in the city! I can't believe you prefer freezing over canning...canning does such a better job of preserving taste, imho. I definitely enjoy it, though I don't think I'll do much if any this year.

My friend is in Berwyn.  She seems to have a good group of mamas around her so that is great.  I just wish I could be there, too, but I think Maia is right about SKYPING.  

I think you are 110% right about canning and taste.  However, I am a lazy Libra when it comes to preserving and freezing is just so much easier for me. orngbiggrin.gif

Ticks: I heard they are really bad everywhere this year so we should all be very vigilant about checking ourselves and our families!  yikes!  I had one once when we were in the hills of NC.  It scared the crap out of me and turned me into a hypochondriac immediately!  

Fairy houses sound fun.  I saw this cool tiny plaque on a little door you can place on the base of a tree that reads "Sorry we missed you we're dancing in the garden...the Fairies" I'd love to replicate it.  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemoon View Post

Vydalea -  This is my second pregnancy, but first time I have gotten this far. I am due in mid-September...and I am VERY excited!

OooWeeee!!  A virgo baby?  is that right?  I will be keeping you in my thoughts, mama!!  

Love the description of your land.  Sounds lovely.  I don't think I could live somewhere like that in my life now (I grew up in a similar landscape to what you describe) but I appreciate the solitude and connection to nature that atmosphere can bring.  I have to say, though, I have found a pretty good connection in my city back yard, it's just different. you know?

Quote:

Originally posted by Kaydove: 

I picked up a bell with a handle at this cool toy store for DD today, so we're going to use that to cleanse the house together. I'll also do some candle spells. Maybe burn some sage. I'm going to wait till I'm all unpacked so I can cleanse our stuff. 

Unpacking is going very slow and its driving me crazy! The house is much much smaller than our house in SD. Peanut is teething her last tooth till 2 year molars and its taking forever! Her other eye teeth didn't give her this much trouble. The night we moved in she was up every hour and then I had to give her medicine at 5am. She gets a super hot fever too. She's feeling better but that tooth still hasn't broken the surface yet! 

Cute thing is that she's been role playing on her own a lot. She initiated giving her baby and stuffed animals medicine! She's only 15 months which I thought was young for role playing. It's SO cute. 

I totally wish I was like Samantha on Bewitched and could wiggle my nose and *voila!* everything in it's place.  

Z is cutting her 2 year molars (at 3yo) so I commisserate with your teething.  She has been a nasty, wild woman (not like her) and so when we saw her teeth popping through it made us feel so much better.  I've heard (from all of you) that 3 can be helacious so I was getting scared.... I'm sure I probably still should be... haha.  

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#33 of 51 Old 06-11-2013, 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vydalea View Post I am over the moon for you and DS and M.  When is the day you officially get your booties on the road?

Ticks: I heard they are really bad everywhere this year so we should all be very vigilant about checking ourselves and our families!  yikes!  

I have to say, though, I have found a pretty good connection in my city back yard, it's just different. you know?

I've heard (from all of you) that 3 can be helacious so I was getting scared.... I'm sure I probably still should be... haha.  

Congrats on the dipe business! That's awesome. She-ra lol.gif Why not, though?

Saturday. DS is at camp right now and I pick him up Friday. I'm packing up this week and closing is Thursday and we're staying in a motel. Cross fingers the pool is open.

We found two ticks (not at the same time) on our doorjamb, of all places! Scary!

I'll have to hear more about your connection to your city backyard. We don't have have a yard, to speak of, in our new home.

Three IS hellacious. But four is the reward for not killing them at three lol.gif Srsly, though, four is nearly a palpable, immediate, difference, IMO. Hang in there and remember it's temporary!

Me treehugger.gif Handfasted wife to M  geek.gif as of 3/7/10 , and Mama to R  reading.gif (1/31/01) luxlove.gif

#34 of 51 Old 06-11-2013, 10:37 PM

Quote:

I would put a TINY little bit of sriracha in dd's and tell her it might be a little spicy and see how it goes. Kids get used to that real fast, believe it or not...my ds is 12 and he was raised on garlic and hot sauce and he is fine with it. I think about kids in, I dunno, Thailand or India, those kids can eat hot that would melt our sidewalks. Try just one bite for her, with teenyteeny bit, and see how it goes, y'know?

She does like spicy foods and even liked japaleno chips! She is so much like her dad! He loves spicy food too. I'll give it to her with the Sriracha, she'll probably like it. She liked the Mahi Mahi I cooked tonight! Its so nice to be back in a real kitchen cooking my own food! I never thought I would say that since I don't enjoy cooking, but I've gotten so much better and really like what I make. That and DH's grandmother made really bland food and a lot of it was store bought canned food. Nothing against, but I grew up growing our own veggies and being from international Seattle, I like lots of spice and flavour. 

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#35 of 51 Old 06-12-2013, 05:52 AM - Thread Starter

Kay - My eldest ate pretty much anything: spicy food, kale, anything! until she turned two, and now at six she still prefers a pretty limited variety of food that excludes anything spicy (or sour or bitter). My second child started more picky, but unlike his older sibling, his palate didn't significantly narrow at any point. At three, he eats a much larger variety of foods. Whenever I hear a mom talk about all the things her baby will eat, I totes think about how I used to say the same thing when my eldest was little.

Vy - I'm so excited about your diaper business. I hope it prospers! We never used a service, though I thought about it with my first-born since we didn't live somewhere with laundry on site for a while, but given how many cloth diapers we typically used (newborns pee like every 15 minutes), it didn't make financial sense to go that route.

Maia - That sucks about your bumper pack. Did you file a police report? Maybe they'd recover it for you!

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

#36 of 51 Old 06-12-2013, 06:08 AM

Yeah it is amazing what different landscapes can bring up. I have lived in lots of different places, desert, near the ocean, here in the mountains, suburbia. All have a different flavor of the same basic energy. I have been thinking a lot about the idea of "home" - what makes a place home? 

#37 of 51 Old 06-12-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaydove View PostShe liked the Mahi Mahi I cooked tonight!

OMG, mahi....NOM; I haven't had mahi since I lived at the beach. Ten plus years ago. I can't wait to be an hour away from fresh seafood again! yummy.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by revolting View Post My eldest ate pretty much anything: spicy food, kale, anything! until she turned two, and now at six she still prefers a pretty limited variety of food that excludes anything spicy (or sour or bitter). My second child started more picky, but unlike his older sibling, his palate didn't significantly narrow at any point. At three, he eats a much larger variety of foods. Whenever I hear a mom talk about all the things her baby will eat, I totes think about how I used to say the same thing when my eldest was little.

Maia - That sucks about your bumper pack. Did you file a police report? Maybe they'd recover it for you!

I would have totally had a dipe service if there'd been one where I lived at the time. I looked online and for other places, it wasn't any cheaper/more expensive than me doing them myself.

My ds was a kid who ate ANYthing when he was little...and then around 4, he got really really picky. Wouldn't eat any dang thing. I made him anyway (at least try things), for some stuff, and now at 12, while he won't eat everything, at least he is a very good "trier".

Yes,I filed a report. I have a $500 deductable on my homeowners, but I might still be able to get as much as $200. Any little bit will help. And, I just packed the car-- I did it w/o a thing on the hitch at all! Woot! Plus, there's still room for ds's camping stuff when he gets done on Friday!joy.gifDamn, I'm good thumb.gif Thank you, Daddy, for my ability to pack things. That is one legacy I am SO grateful for. That, and being able to read a map really, really well. No GPS for me! orngbiggrin.gif (I have one, but very rarely use it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistlemoon View PostYeah it is amazing what different landscapes can bring up. I have lived in lots of different places, desert, near the ocean, here in the mountains, suburbia. All have a different flavor of the same basic energy. I have been thinking a lot about the idea of "home" - what makes a place home? 

My son and I make a home. Together. Family. Soon it will be M and me and DS, though M will not be living with us for a goodly while. And anywhere I can find a connection to Nature. If Phyllis Curott can practice Paganism in NYC, I can certainly do it anywhere I find smile.gif

Off to get a shower, and a massage at 2:00...then I'm going to splurge and get a motel for tonight, too. I'm done with air mattresses for awhile!

#38 of 51 Old 06-16-2013, 12:39 PM

Maia, there's a slew of us pagans in mass.

hang.gif  WOHMama to dust.gifDD (July 2008) and coolshine.gif DS (May 2013); wife to DH sleepytime.gif.

Live your life, like your life depends on it. joy.gif         

#39 of 51 Old 06-17-2013, 07:19 AM - Thread Starter

Thistle - Ditto what Maia said. I definitely think my children make a place a home. We've moved a lot in the last few years, not very far one time to another but my six year old has lived in five different homes. I hope this will be the house where we stay, but in all that moving, my children have made each place feel like a home.

Maia - I envy your massage. I told my husband that this pregnancy, I will get a massage towards the end. I already ache!

For those who celebrate, how was Father's Day? We went to a water park, and for the second time in my life I got a sunburn. I want to get the kids moving so I can pick up some calendula cream before their swim lessons this morning, but they have moved slowly this morning. Oh, and my brother got married this weekend and my kids both had a role in the wedding. So cute! They didn't have any Pagan elements to their wedding like Kay, but we had a great time (though I wish I could have drank).

I'm heading to PSG on Friday, and I really need to get everything together. We saw our tent had holes, and I haven't really unpacked the van from last time we went camping. I am so excited! OTOH, I definitely still feel the itch to celebrate the solstice with the kids in some way. I don't want to do a whole thing like we've done in previous years, but maybe I'll try to convince everyone to wake with me at sunrise for some sun salutations. My three year old often wakes pretty close to that time anyway...but my six year old sleepyhead might have more reservations! Maybe I'll try to entice her with a special breakfast. Any ideas for something quick, easy, and with minimal clean-up?

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

#40 of 51 Old 06-17-2013, 11:19 AM

I agree with the whole home is where the people you love are. But for me there is something more, like landscape, what materials the house is made out of, the "vibe" of the place. I have lived almost 30 places in my life and I always feel like I am being pulled in so many directions. There is a good chance we will find ourselves in Italy in the next 10 years (where DH is from and all of his family is) and probably several other places in between. I never feel settled.

#41 of 51 Old 06-19-2013, 11:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:

I agree with the whole home is where the people you love are. But for me there is something more, like landscape, what materials the house is made out of, the "vibe" of the place. I have lived almost 30 places in my life and I always feel like I am being pulled in so many directions. There is a good chance we will find ourselves in Italy in the next 10 years (where DH is from and all of his family is) and probably several other places in between. I never feel settled.

This resonates with me.  We've been in our rental condo in TN for almost a year now, waiting for our house in KY to sell.  Most of our books, decor, etc. is still in boxes in the garage.  I haven't felt like getting it all out, as I was pregnant when we moved, and now...I just want to find our "forever" home.  So for now, it doesn't feel like we are "home" at all.  It's like being in limbo.  Trying to get used to living here, but I don't think TN will ever feel like home to me until we have a place to put down roots.  I'm really missing Louisville this week...sigh. I'm grateful to have my little family and all that we are together, but what can I say...I'm a Taurus...I hate being unsettled :-P

Robin read.gifPartner to J bikenew.gif and mom to G & R 10/3/12 twins.gif 
#42 of 51 Old 06-20-2013, 12:18 AM

When I'm not here for a week I know I am not taking care of myself because I love this board - it keeps me in touch with my Pagan peeps and friends I've made and I've been a pulled in a billion directions.  It's actually 3 in the morning and I just couldn't sleep so I got my hiney out of bed - made some lists of the things that were swirling around in my head, wrote my daughter a letter for her to read in the future and then I thought I am going online and ONLY going to MDC!  So here I am, rambling...

Quote:

I'll have to hear more about your connection to your city backyard. We don't have have a yard, to speak of, in our new home.

Maia!  Have you made it to MA?!  Sending you patience and strength and love as you settle in, mama!! blowkiss.gif

Ah, my city backyard.  I have my garden out back and a tree.  The tree is in the corner where 4 properties meet.  There are other trees from other properties all there creating a little cove.  I tuck back there sometimes when I need to feel more woodsy nature.  I decorated a trellis the former owner left with lots of ribbons and bells and big, gold sunshine buttons.  It's my altar area.   Nothing is really there but that and a wooden box that I can lay some nature things on.  It's city so I can hear all the goings on when I am there, grounding or meditating or whatever but I feel like it's my habitat so I just roll with it.  

Quote:
 I have been thinking a lot about the idea of "home" - what makes a place home? 

So, of course, for me home is Z and DH.  Home is also where my books are.  All of my books.  If just a few books are out I don't feel like the place is home I need all of them on shelves and then I feel settled in.  It's not an extensive library by any means.  Mostly I read and give away books or rent them from the library but there are those books that have shaped me as a person or that I need for reference or that remind me who I am and what I stand for.  Maybe for me they carry an energy?  

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolting View Post

For those who celebrate, how was Father's Day? 

I'm heading to PSG on Friday, and I really need to get everything together.  Maybe I'll try to entice her with a special breakfast. Any ideas for something quick, easy, and with minimal clean-up?

Father's Day: We kind of celebrate.  Mostly on the parent days we give eachother cards and ample alone time.  We did a bbq at my sister's house for my dad, too.  That was fun.  

Can you do a special oatmeal with berries on top and jam mixed in or maybe SUN TOAST - circles with honey on top?  Have fun at PSG - can't wait to hear alllll about it!!  Now that we've made the long trip from NY - Chicago maybe we can incorporate PSG with a visit some year!!  

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddal View Post
  I'm really missing Louisville this week...sigh. I'm grateful to have my little family and all that we are together, but what can I say...I'm a Taurus...I hate being unsettled :-P

hug2.gif You Tauruses, you light up my life (my dad, sister and daughter are all Tauruses!)  I hope your house sells and you're able to put down roots soon, mama!!  That constant feeling of change/unsettleness for your Taurus self must be really hard sometimes.  

AFM: Other than this insomnia I've been busy trying to pimp my CD business on FB.  I have had one sale - a cover woohoo!  I didn't expect to be selling covers to those who weren't clients but I figure I'll take what I can get and let the Universe lead me where I'm supposed to take this!  Thanks for all the well wishes and love, mamas.  It's an exciting time.

Z and I attended a dance recital on Friday for our friend's daughters.  She loved it  - was completely mesmerized - I hope I don't have to become a dance mom but I know I have to let her follow what her heart compels her to do.  I suppose whatever she gets in to there will always be those wild, competitive, micromanaging moms and I will always be the "token crunchy one."   

peace.gif Mama and tiphat.gif Daddy (6/04) and energy.gifZ (5/10) make 3!  heartbeat.gif

#43 of 51 Old 06-20-2013, 06:12 AM - Thread Starter

Siddal - Unpack. Even if you know you'll move in a few months, unpack. When we moved frequently, I often didn't unpack. I wouldn't buy furniture, curtains, rugs, etc... I wouldn't put up pictures. I didn't want to spend the money. At our last apartment, we finally decided to decorate, unpack fully, even though we started looking to buy a house, and really, it made me feel so much better about our space.

Vy: My midwife doesn't like to see her clients eat lots of grains, even whole grains, so I've tried to mostly avoid them (but not too strictly). I've decided to do yogurt parfaits with yellow toppings (cantaloupe, pineapple, golden raisins...I forget what else). She isn't a huge yogurt fan, so she might eat more of a fruit salad, but my youngest loves yogurt and I could use the protein.  Yay on your first sale! I know it will probably feel different when I have the baby and need to breastfeed all the time (and probably if we end up homeschooling this fall: we're really leaning in that direction), but really, when I go to classes for my kids, I don't feel like the weird crunchy one anymore, and it's not that I've stopped being really crunchy, but just as our kids age, those differences become less visible and the intensity with which people interrogate you about parenting choices dissipates as your firstborn ages.

AFM: I convinced my husband to stay home from work tomorrow, after all the stress of getting the kids to camping by myself last year. I feel so relieved. Now, I just need to get my butt in gear for packing.

#44 of 51 Old 06-21-2013, 09:39 AM

I am loving all the comments about "home" and what it means. It is funny, 4 years ago we moved to rural VT to homestead and put down roots. It was to be our "forever" home...and now we are planning the next 10 years and figuring that we might keep this as a home base, but that we will be spending more time traveling, to FL (and points in between) and Italy where the grandparents are.

#45 of 51 Old 06-25-2013, 12:24 PM

Belated Solstice to all!   I'm popping in for a bit to say hi and see how everyone is doing. 

I hope life is treating you all well.

Life here has been good and we got to travel "up north" this past weekend to stay with friends at their cabin in the woods.  It was so relaxing and recharging, I love walking in the woods and big campfires!!

I met up with the local pagan unity council for their monthly pub moot and it was nice to meet other pagans.  I did feel a bit like a fish out of water with getting some questions about my path or tradition (once followed up quickly with an offer for teaching).  My fear was that I felt nervous trying to explain myself as a kitchen witch/natural witch - I mean is it a path? because that's what my heart tells me is right for me. I think it is just growing pains and some issues that the group is working out due to some previous unruly/disrespectful folks and seeing if my views are open or not to various traditions.

Anyway they are sweet people with big hearts who are trying to do right in offering & supporting this community gathering and I think will have to make a big decision soon on how to continue the support since it seems spotty from those affliated with it.

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#46 of 51 Old 06-25-2013, 12:28 PM

Oh and of course I was going to reply to the "home" question.  Home for me is both a physical location (though I find it changes - like this weekend, home was the woods! or sometimes it is Seattle and now it is my backyard/garden & little house we have in MKE).  It is also though who have around me - my kids, my hubs, my parents or some very close friends of ours.

Perhaps the better answer is home is a mental state of "peace of mind & total comfort" where I am.

Finally Vy - I love your outdoor altar area, it sounds beautiful & colorful!

Maia - did you make it yet to MA? Wishing you safe travels on the next leg of this journey!!!

treehugger.gifAnd you who seek to know Me, know that the seeking and yearning will avail you not, unless you know the Mystery: for if that which you seek, you find not within yourself, you will never find it without.treehugger.gif

#47 of 51 Old 06-27-2013, 03:18 PM - Thread Starter

Maia - We all anticipate your update on your move!

ktg - Hey mama! I definitely think kitchen witchery is a path! You know, I found it sort of off-putting trying to get connected to the larger Pagan community and having people ask me about traditions and formal training.

I'm looking for four leaf clover spells, lore, etc... Anyone have some resource to share?

#48 of 51 Old 07-03-2013, 11:02 AM

Does anyone know what continual water issues mean? We had our sink here in the rental get a major blockage and had to have a plumber and last year 2 weeks after DD was born a pipe burst in the wall of the dining room and we were out of a kitchen for 6 weeks! Seriously what is the Universe trying to tell us?!

DD Seraphina born at home on 2/21/2012! 

"Childbirth is more admirable than conquest, more amazing than self-defense, and as courageous as either one."
#49 of 51 Old 07-05-2013, 05:35 PM

Is there a July thread yet? Srsly it's the 5th, y'all.

So yeah, we are in MA! We made it joy.gif

It's freaking beastly here, the heat, omg. And only one small window unit, that I bought. It's the kickin'assest one they had and it was the floor model and I still paid $200 for it. And I have to cut off the livingroom(s) to get it to barely cool the rest of the house down.

I didn't post for so long because I just realized today that I didn't change my email address on MDC, so I wasn't getting notifications! oops.gif

I'll try to post more tomorrow or the next day...I'm so tired. This heat is just unbearable. But we're here and we're safe, yo thumb.gif

grouphug.gif

#50 of 51 Old 07-06-2013, 01:02 PM

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1386208/jubilant-july-pagan-family-circle

there you go, mamas!!

hope to see you all over there!!! xoxo

#51 of 51 Old 07-12-2013, 01:54 PM

where ya movin to im in la

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page