The heavens declare the glory of God,

the dome of the sky speaks the work of his hands. Ps 19:1

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2014, 05:11 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)

So what is coming up this month? Spring :treehugger Purim :joy and whatever God has planned...

:KissMy son wanted this.

Old 03-01-2014, 07:31 AM

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Lol your DS picked a great face! Super happy!!
So spring in getting close I hope!
And kutless is playing in my town on the 21 of this month! It would be cool to go to that!

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
Old 03-01-2014, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

I have to look up kutless.

Hey! What do you think about David? OR did you tell me?

We went cloth shopping today. I'm trying to find an outfit for the devotional. This is BIG for me because I HATE SHOPPING!!!!! LOL I know. I Know. I'm very weird :mischief

Anyway, my mother took me and the kids out to get clothes. I found one shirt that I liked and that was about it. So at least I have that? My mother picked out lots of clothes for herself and too too much for the kids.

Anyway, hope you having a nice Sat.

Old 03-01-2014, 11:43 AM

I love shopping but not for clothes for me! I can never find anything I like that I actually feel like is worth the money.
David... IDK I was pondering on that. He was a man after God's own heart. So I was meditating on what that means. Or what characteristics he possessed...

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

Old 03-02-2014, 09:39 AM - Thread Starter

I really like David. So much about him is so cool.

A missionary come to church to day. Makes me want to run away and serve the Lord. (Luke 10:02)

Chunk- How are you doing without DH? We are doing OK. It is always crazy being at church by myself...

Old 03-02-2014, 12:12 PM

I can't wait for him to get home. This weekend has been alright. I can't complain. Me and the pastor's wife took the kids out to get ice cream last night. Its nice to get out of the house for a little bit.
It was not easy getting out the door for church on time this morning. But we all survived. We had a guest speaker, he did a really good job!

When I briefly talked to DH yesterday he had a really good report on all the guys they brought. And him and the head pastor seemed to reconcile whatever differences were creating the tension. He even let DH preach his session. Which is a huge deal to DH! Maybe he will start preaching weekly again, IDK yet.

How about you and your weekend solo?

David... I feel like when the Lord looked upon that little shepherd boy He saw a king. But dispite all that David could have prided himself on, he managed to stay humble. He knew without God, he was nothing. He was obedient, and waited on the Lord, he sought God's will for his life and his kingdom, he really walked to please God,and gave God all the glory! There's a whole lot to learn from his life.

Old 03-02-2014, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

I made it OK. DH will be home in about an hour. Then I'm going to bed.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:30 PM

That's good, I don't blame you. Its draining being alone with a house full of kids!!!!!

Old 03-03-2014, 05:18 AM - Thread Starter

I forgot to say that we went to see the Lego movie with my brother. I liked it.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:10 AM

That's cool.

We've kinda recoiled on our anti birth control mindset. I don't have a problem having as many kids as The Lord would send us. My problem is not being able to control the age gaps.

Old 03-03-2014, 10:31 AM - Thread Starter

I understand. I never wanted my kids really close in age. When I m/ced that baby would have been very close in age to my #1. In away I was like "how can I DO THAT???" but then I lost the baby. So I can understand.

Being a mom is hard sometimes

Old 03-03-2014, 11:39 AM

I'm sorry that you lost a baby. That must be heart breaking! Sometimes we don't understand how the Lord works. But we have the promise that ALL things will work out for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose smile.gif

Old 03-03-2014, 11:51 AM - Thread Starter

Oh, chunk thanks. Yes, at the times it was hard. So much was going on in my life. Now I feel at peace about it.

How did your DH's trip go?

Old 03-03-2014, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Hey! I forgot Paul Begley? I looked him up and I did not see anything about "Unexplained sounds in the sky" do you have a link for that?

Old 03-03-2014, 12:13 PM

Idk how to post a link with my phone. One of my friends emailed me the mysterious sounds in the sky. I could FWD that to you via email. The Paul Begley thing was called "sounds of the apocalypse" I think.

DH still isn't home yet. I'm thinking 4 or 5:00. Its a 6 hour drive for them to go to these retreats, which is why they would like to get it started here.

Old 03-03-2014, 12:41 PM - Thread Starter

OK, I will try again. Who is this guy? Is he a pastor? I am going to look him up again when I have time...I have been on MDC to much today.

Old 03-03-2014, 01:28 PM

Im not sure if he's a pastor or if he has an office in that sense. I will have to ask DH. He's watched a lot of his stuff and really likes him.

Can I just say, I am so bewildered at LO's belly button! He has had an on and off yeast infection in there for a few months. His Dr told me to put athletes foot cream in there, sometimes that works but it keeps flaring back up! I've tried TTO and garlic oil, they both actually made it worse. I just picked up some neem oil, well see how that does. I'm just so frustrated! And I found out it might be caused by the tube that connects the bladder to the umbilical cord in the first trimester not closing up properly, that really scares me to death! He would need surgery if that is the culprit..

Old 03-03-2014, 04:59 PM - Thread Starter

OH MY!!! How do you find out if it is the bladder/umbilical cord not closing? I will pray that it is healed no matter what it is!

Paul Begley- Not liking him to much. I think that he is Jewish and believes in Jesus? BUT beyond that something is just not right? Sorry.

Old 03-03-2014, 08:28 PM

I would have to get his Dr to do an ultrasound and then go from there. Thank you for the prayers! I used the neem oil when I changed his last diaper, hopefully I will see some improvement at the next change.

DH had a really awesome weekend! A few of the guys from our church got put on the prophecy team and finally got to hear the voice of the Lord, and had visions, and were lead in prophetic acts. So that's inspiring for them! DH said they're all on fire for the Lord! DH only slept about 4 hours the entire weekend. He told me a lot of personal stories about specific men and how the Lord worked in their lives! So exciting!!

Old 03-04-2014, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3LilChunklins View Post

A few of the guys from our church got put on the prophecy team and finally got to hear the voice of the Lord, and had visions, and were lead in prophetic acts.

This make me think of NUM 11: 24-29

I was think about how it says in James about the Elders anoint with oil and pray for the sick. I would try that. for your child

Old 03-04-2014, 11:04 AM

That's a really good idea. DH usually gets 2 of the half ounce bottles of anointing oil for these weekends, this time he got a 4 oz bottle. This is the first time he's actually had some oil left over! I'll mention it to him about the baby.

One of the prophetic acts was one of the men had a vision of a gate that was open. It had demons going in and out. So they closed the gate, and then IRL a flock of crows flew away!
I find stuff like that so interesting!
And DH and another man anointed their feet with oil and then walked the property praying. And they met up with a demon who they needed to cast it out of the camp. Funny thing is when they came up to where it was hiding out the other guys phone rang. It was 911 calling to ask him what his emergency is! Crazy stuff!!

Old 03-04-2014, 04:05 PM - Thread Starter

I will pray that you LO will be healed.

Old 03-04-2014, 08:02 PM

Old 03-04-2014, 08:07 PM

Huh? Did I miss something?
Did something upset you?

Old 03-05-2014, 05:32 AM - Thread Starter

I wrote a vent. Then I just did not want everyone to read it.

I will be back

Old 03-05-2014, 09:04 AM

Ok...

"The joy of the Lord is your strength" Neh8:10

Old 03-05-2014, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

I just got some bad news. Not sure what is going to happen. It is only in the hands of the Jesus.

Old 03-05-2014, 12:06 PM

Can you share it?

Rejoice always, even in the trials. You know we go through them to grow our faith and mature our character.
You know the passage that talks about being refined like silver?(I can't remember where it is) Well, the silversmith uses fire to refine the silver. He uses just enough heat as not to destroy it, lets it cool a bit, then adds more heat. The heat is used to get rid of all the impurities in the silver. And he knows when its complete because at that time, He can see His reflection in the silver....
He who has ears let him hear!

Old 03-06-2014, 08:33 AM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Hey ladies! I'm still here lol. I have been super busy so I never came over to the march thread! But I'm here now. Ill catch up later.,,..

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

User Tag List