The Official 2014 Treasure Map - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

1Likes

#61 of 71 Old 12-20-2014, 04:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Tracy, off-topic-- when is the next TM time, for 2015? Every time I google "Aries New Moon", I get astrology forecasts for Aries. Gah!

My map-- things are good. Subtle, but really good. One thing that came through in a huge way was in the financial area! I wasn't really looking for anything huge, there, and it wasn't HUGE-huge, but I am not getting as many hours as I would like, with work, and I found out I'm able to have extra income anyway because of <something>. So yay!

And, our love life is getting better. Very, very slowly, but it's healing. And my boy is behaving better, for the most part, especially mornings and evenings, WAY better! We got our trip back to NC, and I'm already saving money for next year, hoping to go back for another summer vacay and for my boy to go to his summer camp there.

I'm happy

Me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mama to R
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(1/31/01)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 71 Old 01-07-2015, 12:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Has anyone else found that things put on your treasure map from years past don't always manifest in the year of the map it's on?
I have had many things manifest from years past..in fact most don't come during the year of the map.

I look forward to and do my maps every year... I usually do a burning of the old map along with cleaning and prepping but I distinctly remember what was on my maps. Also, I do the footwork and things necessary to make them happen!
#63 of 71 Old 01-08-2015, 03:43 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by siddie View Post
Has anyone else found that things put on your treasure map from years past don't always manifest in the year of the map it's on?
I have had many things manifest from years past..in fact most don't come during the year of the map.

I look forward to and do my maps every year... I usually do a burning of the old map along with cleaning and prepping but I distinctly remember what was on my maps. Also, I do the footwork and things necessary to make them happen!
YES! Very much so!
#64 of 71 Old 01-08-2015, 03:49 PM

Alright... so. 2014 was one of the most trying years for me health-wise.
I've been in and out of the hospital for panic attacks and neurological, heart and digestive issues.

A blessing in disguise, however --- it has taught me to put self-care first and to manage my time better. It's been quite the ride. In fact, at the beginning of the year, I was set on juggling 2 jobs, college, an internship, and single motherhood... um, holy sh!t. My adrenals tanked after a few months and my thyroid followed shortly after.

On the plus side, I've met interesting people, I've taken charge of my health, I am financially well, and I'm beginning instruction for transcendental meditation. I'm trying to think of the things on my map that have come to fruition... much of it has, in some way or another - very subtly and in ways that were very challenging in the beginning.

I'm really looking forward to starting a new year.
#65 of 71 Old 02-01-2015, 08:53 PM

I saw so much manifest from 2014's map, as opposed to 2013. I got to attend a women's retreat on Whidbey Island, WA with one of my spiritual mentors, was able to refresh my wardrobe a bit after scraping the bottom of the closet-barrel for two years, and best of all, we found a great house to buy this past summer. Thank you Universe! This was my first time ever using Pinterest for a treasure map or manifestation board, and I was surprised how well it worked for me. I'm usually more of a hands-on kind of person. But I figured it if I tried it on P, I might focusing on it, on a more daily basis. I'm online every day, so.... And it did work out well. Probably going to do mine on there again for 2015.

Robin read.gifPartner to J bikenew.gif and mom to G & R 10/3/12 twins.gif 
#66 of 71 Old 03-21-2015, 04:04 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Sigh, my map is coming along but the last two weeks have been very rapid in their changes. It is almost violent in nature and how fast a few things have swiveled on me and my family's life. So far, so good. Let's hope it wraps upon a good high note, eh?
#67 of 71 Old 03-25-2015, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by philomom View Post
Sigh, my map is coming along but the last two weeks have been very rapid in their changes. It is almost violent in nature and how fast a few things have swiveled on me and my family's life. So far, so good. Let's hope it wraps upon a good high note, eh?
Same here. Things I thought wouldn't come to fruition happened to manifest VERY quickly and surprisingly over the last few weeks.
#68 of 71 Old 04-16-2015, 04:35 AM

Mentioned: 104 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Hey Women- Just wanted to pop in and say that I had great success with last year's treasure map. I had focused on the themes of closeness with my husband and child, improving my fitness, and expanding our farm and family.
I think the earliest gains were made in my relationship with my husband; there were definitely some rocky patches where we got pretty honest with each other and both ended up with our sensitive egos bruised, but it was all for the best since now we can be more honest without being so hurt because we both know that we are still loved despite our faults.
I put some big pictures of running on last year's map thinking it would be good for me to get a little more consistent about getting out on the road for a few miles a week. Then in the beginning of the summer my sister invited me to run a half-marathon on Labor Day. I still don't know why I accepted. I had never in my life run more than five miles and that only a few times. I was a pretty consistent 5K-er, that's it. But I found the training really, really enjoyable. There is one picture on my map of a woman running down a tree-lined dirt road, dappled sunlight all around, and I swear that very image came true in my life. Right down to the feeling of it: peace and ease, feeling strong and capable. I got injured a few weeks before the race and couldn't train for the last three weeks but still raced and had a respectable time of 2h 9mins! In addition to the running I tried out a few new yoga classes in my area and found one I really like that fits my schedule, tried pilates for the first time and found I really enjoy that too, and added in a second weekly Tai Chi/Qi Gong class- very different from the one I've been taking for the past few years, but a great compliment to my other practice.
I included one small image of a beehive in my last map because I've been wanting to get bees for years (but they don't feature prominently in many magazines) and yet this came to fruition too! I joined a local beekeepers association in December, am taking monthly beginning beekeeping classes and have assembled and painted my hives; my bees are due to arrive next week!
The only thing I was a little bummed about was that most of my map centered around my desire for another child. I had a miscarriage in March of 2013 and had been unable to get pregnant again since. But after a lot of discussion around Christmas my DH finally agreed that we could start looking into adoption and that we would also get some fertility testing done-- a two-pronged approach to making another child a reality in 2015. My tests looked good, but his SA showed low motility, so with some hesitation and not too much hope we decided to try an IUI in March. And now I am pregnant!!! I am over-the-moon! Just when I thought this year was a bust on the baby-making front, we get a little last-minute miracle.
This was my first year making a vision board, but I guess it's obvious that I am a true believer now! Thanks to all of you for making this a thread on Mothering.
Maiasaura likes this.
#69 of 71 Old 04-16-2015, 07:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
MsBe,
Your post made me cry.

Congratulations on all your manifestations.

Did you see our Prepping for 2015 Treasure Map thread?

On Saturday I will put up the new Official Thread as well. I can't wait to hear what you put on that map!

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

#70 of 71 Old 04-16-2015, 03:46 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
MsBe,
Your post made me cry.

Congratulations on all your manifestations.

Did you see our Prepping for 2015 Treasure Map thread?

On Saturday I will put up the new Official Thread as well. I can't wait to hear what you put on that map!
Super like on the pregnancy! Congrats! WHen are you due?

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#71 of 71 Old 04-17-2015, 08:24 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Congrats!!

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (11 years old)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page