Christian mom May '14 - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-07-2014, 10:19 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by apeydef View Post

I think hubby has to work greensad.gif but I would love to go to one of those overpriced Mother's Day brunches lol

Oh man :(

Chunk- Can you get a ultrasound for 18/20 weeks?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2014, 11:07 AM

I can go to the pregnancy center and get one for free, possibly find out the gennder, but they won't tell me if anything is wrong because they're not allowed to, their mission is to prevent women from getting an abortion.

Mother's day, IDK yet, maybe visit MIL

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

And expecting #5 in Nov. 2014 heartbeat.gif
Old 05-07-2014, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter

My mother wants to go out to eat. Maybe that will work??

Old 05-07-2014, 05:34 PM - Thread Starter

Chunk-- I want to ask...did your sister go to Beth Zion? Did she like it?

Old 05-08-2014, 10:43 AM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
Yea chunk I have to pay for mine out of pocket! Will probably be a couple hundred, that's why I'm only getting one.

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

Old 05-08-2014, 02:18 PM

I just keep asking the Lord to just have His mighty hand over every aspect of this baby, pregnancy, delivery, and recovery. So I'm not overly concerned about the 20 week scan.

I don't think my sister went to Beth Zion yet, I'm pretty sure she would have told me how it went. But I haven't asked. She's a little irked with me I think. Its over you tube healing videos. They can be fine and good but only if you are already seeking the Lords face and His wisdom, understanding and power. But to just go straight to you tube and bypass the authority is actually a form of idol worship. Plus there's all this talk about the new covenant, which says that no man will have to teach you, and then going to a man to have him teach you, that's a form of blasphemy. So I think she's upset that I'm not all gung ho on healing videos.

I think I'm getting a mother's day break smile.gif The prophet and his wife offered to watch my kids overnight Saturday! So that's exciting!

bfinfant.gif  Breastfeeding, non-vaxing, homeschooling, baby wearing, cosleeping, non-cic'ing mama to CJsuperhero.gifAGdust.gifJJnono02.gifSDbabyboy.gif  And married my highschool sweetheart lovestory.gif

Old 05-08-2014, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter

I think less is more when it comes to having a baby. U/s or not it is in the Lord's hands.

:joya night off.

Old 05-09-2014, 07:34 AM - Thread Starter

Happy Friday:throb

I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. JOHN 10:11

Old 05-09-2014, 10:35 AM - Thread Starter

I lost my Credit Card...My 8yr old prayed that it would "fall from the sky" Well, I was just getting ready to call and report it lost.

We found it in the middle of the floor bigeyes.gif:bow Amazing!!! I really can not believe it. Amazing!!!

Old 05-09-2014, 12:49 PM

Lol praise the Lord! I'm always floored by the results of children's prayers. They don't try, their just real and honest and innocent and that's the heart the Lord is looking for!

I'm so excited, I finally received the gift of tongues! They laid hands on me last night but I thought I sounded drunk and stupid so I let my mind step in and get in the way. But then I felt really bad about not recieving it and had to repent and get alone with God to get it to flow. Praise the Lord! I never even wanted that gift, until last night, after I let my flesh block the Spirit, then all of a sudden, I didn't just want it, I needed it! I just had to share.

Old 05-09-2014, 01:29 PM - Thread Starter

Chunk- Great!!! Praise the Lord!

Old 05-10-2014, 06:18 AM - Thread Starter

hang.gif

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

chicken3.gif  curlers.gif

learning.gif  yikes2.giffly-by-nursing2.gif  surrender.giffamilybed2.gif  knit.gifdishes.gifinthet.gif

superhero.gif  supermod.giftranstichel.gif

champagne.gif                                  

Old 05-10-2014, 03:31 PM

Amen lol and you too!

Old 05-11-2014, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter

I pray that you gals are growing in the grace and knowledge of Jesus Messiah.

Chunk- How was your night out?

apeydef- How was the wedding?

Old 05-11-2014, 12:09 PM

Well the kids camped with the prophet and his family, but we didn't go out or anything, we hung out with them around the camp fire till 2am. lol

Let me know how your mother's day went smile.gif

Old 05-11-2014, 04:44 PM

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
The wedding was really nice! Thanks for asking!!

DH 31; Me 30; DD 6; DS 1; Baby boy due Dec 17th

Old 05-11-2014, 06:57 PM

Naz, how are things for you lately?

I have learned SO much in the past week, it is really unbelievable! There's just so much more depth to the bible. There's always more layers. Its intense!

Old 05-12-2014, 10:05 AM - Thread Starter

Things are not great. I got some sad news a fews weeks ago. I feel like I'm in a dark place. Not that the Lord is away from me, but that I'm not in the right either. Doing the Crazy Love study has helped.

Sorry to say all of this. That is just where I'm at

Old 05-12-2014, 12:44 PM

Well thank you for being real about it. I remember you were facing some trials about 2 months ago and wasn't sure where you were at in regards to that. I'm just going out on a limb here, so if this is irrelevant, then disregard, but I have learned a lot about forgiveness recently. IDK if you'd been taught that we are forgiven to the same measure that we forgive others (so its really beneficial to ourselves when we forgive others) Also, forgiving is in essence, forgetting. If we still hold on to something in our memory, than it wasn't truly forgiven.
Also we got a new revelation on forgiveness, I'm nursing right now but I will get you the address when I'm done if you want. Because we carry the Holy Spirit, we have the authority to forgive another man and have them released from that sin. But we also carry the power to hold someone in chains of bondage when we don't forgive them.
IDK what the specific situation is, but forgiveness is IME the core of moving forward. Just give it to God and trust Him.

Old 05-12-2014, 04:52 PM - Thread Starter

Yes, 2 months ago I found out what my husband did. That has made me depressed. I forgive him. I do,

Sad news-  is a different issue. BUT the mix of already being upset/depressed has not helped. A piece of me is really wanting to know why?? Why did the Lord allow this to happen? where do I go from here?

I am not really sure why I am writing all of this? I guess it needed to come out.

Old 05-12-2014, 10:02 PM

Something I learned this week is that God really really wants an authentic relationship with us. If you have an issue with Him, its ok to take it up with Him.
I personally could not move forward until I poured my heart out. I. literally could not receive tongues because I had something stuck in my heart that I didn't want to say to God. I didn't know what it was until I got goin, there was actually a bunch of stuff that I was trying to bottle up because I felt like it was ungodly to say.
Naz, IDK why the Lord allows some of the things that He allows. But, I do know that He promised to work it all together for the good of those who love Him and are called according to His purpose. Its hard to see the peace right around the corner when were in middle of the storm getting tossed around in the waves. Keeping you in prayer sis, take heart its only a season.

Old 05-13-2014, 10:20 AM - Thread Starter

Chunk- I know what you are saying. Thanks

Old 05-13-2014, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

SSSOOOO what is going on this week?

I need to clean the frig. I think something is living in there. :2whistle

Sit down with my 8yr and see what he knows (school wise) & 5yr old

Go to B&N and pick my b-day gift

Find out about the summer Bible study

When VBS for the other church

Old 05-14-2014, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter

Chunk - U OK??

Old 05-14-2014, 12:47 PM

Yes, I'm so super busy right now, I barely get a chance to get on here. What a week, actually the past 2 weeks have been smack down time here. I have a lot of reflecting to do when I do have some down time, so the Lord has truly been an all consuming fire in my life lately. DH is going to another encounter this weekend, and after spending 2 weeks with a prophet, he's really going to be refined this time.
I'm a little nervous about this weekend because this will be the 1st encounter DH has went to since we started our church, and the prophet is leaving the same day as him. So I will be basically alone in leadership at the church this weekend. AH! That freaks me out. We shall see what manifests this weekend.

Old 05-14-2014, 05:13 PM - Thread Starter

This time of year is so busy! I feel like I'm starting a whole new school year. Getting outside and exploring the world around us is so much fun. We are just having a blast.

Will all the elders be away? Whom is doing the sermon/teaching? How is the church doing?

Old 05-15-2014, 12:38 PM

The elder will be here and is bringing the message. But the prophet revealed some unsavory spiritual issues he and his wife have goin on, so hopefully nothing flares up. Things I used to be blind to I'm now able to see with spiritual eyes. Like a woman came up to me telling me how her friend is going to surprise DH with something and tells me not to tell him. Seems innocent enough right? wrong! She was seeking to bring division, and a house divided cannot stand! She didn't know what she was doing or that she was acting as a puppet for a demon. So yeah, I'm aware that attacks are being waged from all angles.

Old 05-15-2014, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Jesus is in control. Bring all things before the Him and let him work it out.

Something to think about-- The maker of everything loves you. :heartbeat

Old 05-15-2014, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

apeydef-- How are you? Baby? I was thinking about you.

Old 05-15-2014, 06:10 PM

I randomly wonder about skinnylove and how she's doing.

Sometimes I really wonder about Gods perfect will, and perfect timing, but we as people seem to get in the way and prevent things from unfolding. I guess it just boils down to that God is sovereign. But it still boggles my mind.

User Tag List