• 1 Post By siddal
  • 1 Post By Wolfcat
  • 1 Post By siddal

#1 of 7 Old 06-01-2014, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Cool Pagan families in the month of Juno

We kinda skipped last month, but now that the kids are out of school, what are we doing to keep them entertained?

applejuice likes this.

Check out my business, Pangaia Metaphysical Store, and radio blog, Pagan Musings.
I'm a witchy mama to DS ('06) and DD ('10) with DH, Stormie, a heathen homemaker daddy.

#2 of 7 Old 06-03-2014, 12:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Business as usual, here, as mine are only 20 m. old (today!). :-) But life is about to get busy as we will be moving into our new house, June 18. I have to say, my treasure map really came through for me on this house. It is exactly what we need. I'm super stoked to be able to finally put down some roots in TN and move on from what has felt like living in limbo, and try to get over the homesickness.

The new place has a sort of "secret" second back yard, created by the addition of a shed and garage, so I have long-term dreams of building a labyrinth / meditation shade garden. Someday! :-)

Can't believe we are almost 1/2 way through 2014. Crazy.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying summer. xx
applejuice likes this.

Robin read.gifPartner to J bikenew.gif and mom to G & R 10/3/12 twins.gif 
#3 of 7 Old 06-04-2014, 01:56 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddal View Post
But life is about to get busy as we will be moving into our new house, June 18. I have to say, my treasure map really came through for me on this house. It is exactly what we need. I'm super stoked to be able to finally put down some roots in TN and move on from what has felt like living in limbo, and try to get over the homesickness.
Congrats! Don't forget to do a house blessing. It always makes me feel like it's really home when we do a house blessing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddal View Post
The new place has a sort of "secret" second back yard, created by the addition of a shed and garage, so I have long-term dreams of building a labyrinth / meditation shade garden. Someday! :-)
Oh, how cool! Pics when you do it, right?

I know what you mean about it being halfway over. I keep thinking "but it's only May"...
applejuice likes this.

Check out my business, Pangaia Metaphysical Store, and radio blog, Pagan Musings.
I'm a witchy mama to DS ('06) and DD ('10) with DH, Stormie, a heathen homemaker daddy.

#4 of 7 Old 06-07-2014, 10:18 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
House blessing was good. Although my sage got a little out o' control and it ended up looking like Cheech and Chong in there It feels very good in the house.
I will def. share pics if I can ever get the garden/labyrinth completed. Long-term project for sure.

First farmer's market weekend here. So happy it is back.
applejuice likes this.

Robin read.gifPartner to J bikenew.gif and mom to G & R 10/3/12 twins.gif 
#5 of 7 Old 06-16-2014, 02:54 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Everyone! I'm Lillith, Pagan, mom to 4 kiddos. I am looking forward to "meeting" you all.

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
#6 of 7 Old 06-16-2014, 08:56 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Lillith, and welcome!

I'm working on Farmer's Market stuff today, in preparation for the first market of the year this Saturday. It's weird being the one in charge since I'm the youngest vendor, but they seem to be more then willing to follow my leadership, such as it is.

I hope I get through that, and the tracking sheet for the coffee shop, and making some nectarine butter, and trimming some of the brisket...

#7 of 7 Old 06-20-2014, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Happy Solstice, mamas! Okay, okay, I'm a day early, but I haven't been on MDC that much lately. What is everyone doing for the Solstice?

Peacemamalove - I think you were in my DDC for my youngest! If so, how is your baby?

Partner to Rbikenew.gif ('03); Parent to T read.gif('07), Aviolin.gif ('10), and E ecbaby2.gif ('13)

femalesling.GIFhomeschool.gifchicken3.gifhomebirth.jpgnak.gif 

Tags
kids , pagan , School , Summer

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page