Prayer Requests - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 319 Old 06-08-2005, 01:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Moms. I need you. My family needs you. Help and please pray for us.

DH and I finally found a house (albeit a tiny itty bitty one) that we can afford. It is a weird situation because you buy the house, but the land the house sits on is own is kinda like a co-op and owned by an organization. You need to get board approval. We sent out our package last night and hope to meet them on tuesday. If not we have to wait for another month.

Added to the stress of getting approved - which we may not - while we are waiting for approval people can still view the house and out bid us. I don't want to pay anymore than we offered.

Please pray that we meet the board this tuesday, that they love us, and they we get a signed contract before someone else comes along and tries to outbid us. This momma of two NEEDS to leave her fourth floor city walk up for some country living!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 319 Old 06-08-2005, 11:31 PM

: for you mamas

Please pray for dh and his job. It ends in a few days. I have a peace about the whole thing. Dh is wrestling with stress and stigmas while determined to face the next week looking for jobs fulltime.

Please pray that I remain peaceful. That I am quiet. Supportive and inviting. But that he also feels free to go for a walk or call a friend for a beer if he's getting too stressed.

Thanks.
#63 of 319 Old 06-09-2005, 10:14 AM

: mamacita.

and ACK! someone else is interested in the house. I am soooo stressed that they are going to outbid us ~ i am being a horrible wifey and mommy!

PLEASE pray for our home and my sanity!
#64 of 319 Old 07-08-2005, 07:07 PM

I don't know quite where to begin... I am feeling so sad and discouraged about our world. I would like to ask you to join me in prayers for the people of London, the survivors of yesterdays terror blasts, and the families and loved ones of the victims. I'm also praying for the safety of the Muslim communities in England and around the world. I'm praying for the misguided people who put these attacks into action- may they come to use more peaceful means to meet their aims.
I'm also sick at heart reading about these poor children in Idaho... please pray with me for the healing of the little girl, Shasta, whatever form her wounds may take. I'm also trying hard to pray for the very ill person who perpetrated these acts against Shasta and her family.
I guess what it all boils down to is that I am praying for the safety of my sweet innocent children in a very harsh and scary world, and that I am praying for the safety of your children too.
Blessings to each of you~
claire
#65 of 319 Old 08-01-2005, 12:35 PM

: for all your concerns CK.

I am being completely stretched personally. And I need prayer and wisdom from God. I can't love well without God's guidance.
#66 of 319 Old 08-23-2005, 06:19 PM

Hello, please pray for our developing baby. I am 7 weeks pregnant, and have been experiencing spotting and bleeding. The doctor told me today that my Hcg level of 1,600 was too low for a viable pregnancy. He was expecting it to be 6,000.

I know that through faith and prayer anything is possible. We have an ultrasound tomorrow and I really would love your prayers for our baby and our family.

Thank you so much. I am so hopeful, yet also so scared.

Faith

Me afro.jpg reading.gif Wife and Mom to modifiedartist.gif cat.gifdog2.gif.
#67 of 319 Old 08-23-2005, 06:44 PM

Oh, Faith My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet little one.

~Joan, Happy mom to 2 beautiful kiddos, one new puppy and 2 lovely felines
#68 of 319 Old 08-31-2005, 12:12 PM

He was just recently diagnosed with cancer, stage 4, terminal. Please help me pray that he will find peace in this trying time and the Lord will comfort him.
Thank you.

Mama to 5 babies. UCer, too!
#69 of 319 Old 09-04-2005, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
We could really use some prayers and postitve thoughts about my husbands situation (if anyone wants/needs to know more, please PM me. I do not feel safe discussing it on a public message board). We have lived with it for several years now and it is really getting tiring to my (and his) spirit in many ways.

I talked to my pastor at church today about it and he said that there is a woman at church that had experience with the same thing and that he would talk to her about it when she returns this week. That really lifted my spirits about it, I just worry that he will forget as I am sure that he has tons to deal with.

*sigh* I just want to be able to have it resolved so that we can lead lives with some sense of normalcy.

Thanks all and God bless!

Have a great day on purpose!
Mackenzie

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
#70 of 319 Old 09-20-2005, 02:03 AM

please pray for this family! http://www.kreationstation.net/jacob/journey.htm
WARNING - sad baby story!
They have decided to take him off of the breathing machines, etc tonight. He is not expected to live. Please pray God's will is done and that the family can have peace with their decisions.

thanks.
Amy
#71 of 319 Old 09-20-2005, 05:06 PM

Baby Jacob passed away at 2:45 PST today. Please continue to pray for the family as this is their second loss in 3 years.

thanks,
Amy
#72 of 319 Old 09-28-2005, 01:54 PM

: for you.

1. Employment for dh.
2. My writing. I have been writing a screenplay for a while and had a creative burst of writing time yesterday. Plus, I have been writing a book that I worked on yesterday as well. And for my chlidren's book which I haven't worked on lately. Writing is my outlet. I have no plans to publish but I would love for this creative spurt to allow me to finish some of these things I have been working on as my kids play.
3. Protection.

Thanks.
#73 of 319 Old 10-08-2005, 10:48 PM

I need to ask you mamas and papas for some prayers. I am sure that most of you know about the earthquake in the India/Pakistan/Afghanistan. Our pastor just left last week for a 2 week visit to India. I do not know what area he was going to but I am praying that he is safe. I presume that we will find out tomorrow at church but I will be thinking about it until then.

Thanks in advance

This is a tree on fire with love, but it's still scary since most people think love only looks like one thing instead of the whole world. *
#74 of 319 Old 10-28-2005, 05:21 PM

I have two requests this time:

1) My husband and his job. His boss is obssessive and controlling, my normally laid-back dh is really worn down by the continual nit-picking. He has been there two years and is the "newest" employee. Despite being one of only two employees with a college degree (he may actually be the only one, but I think his boss has a degree), they treat him like a high-school dropout. Things needs to change at work or else he needs the ambition to find a job that not only meets our financial needs, but puts him in a place to respect and be respected.

2) My aunt has some female problems, possibly cancer but it's taking a really long time to get a diagnosis. She has an appointment next week and we'll know more then.

Thanks mamas!
#75 of 319 Old 11-06-2005, 11:33 PM

Mamas, I need your prayers that God will bring our babies home soon. Many of you already know of our many adoption disappointments over the years. We are now waiting for a 2 y.o. boy and a 5 month girl. We have been waiting for the little boy since Septmeber 2004!! There is just one delay after another.(lost paperwork, can't find birthmom to sign papers, etc.) Friday we were given another delay with the little girl.

I feel God is testing my faith and my willingness to publicly ask for prayers so that He may get the glory when I do bring these babies home.

Thank you!!

Blessings,
Sandra
#76 of 319 Old 11-07-2005, 02:31 AM

:bighug: Sandra, I hope God will unite your family soon
#77 of 319 Old 11-07-2005, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinzluvsGJ
:bighug: Sandra, I hope God will unite your family soon
:

I also have an update on my aunt... it looks like no cancer, "only" bladder prolapse, ovarian cysts and a cervical infection so she'll have to undergo a couple of outpatient procedures and surgery to tie up her bladder. Thanks for your continued prayers!
#78 of 319 Old 11-07-2005, 11:15 AM

I will pray for you too.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#79 of 319 Old 11-28-2005, 02:20 AM

My family is needing some big prayers....we are going through a tough time right now and we need peace and strength.

#80 of 319 Old 01-06-2006, 07:43 PM

My dh is out of a job, I am a SAHM... we need prayers that the right doors will open.

Thankfully my parents will help us with the homebirth fees if needed so I don't have to despair of losing my homebirth but in the meantime there's bills to pay.
#81 of 319 Old 01-23-2006, 01:18 AM

I've never posted here before, but will you please pray for our friends and their son? They have a 4 year old who has Down syndrome, and now they think he has autism too.

This family has been through so much, more than i can write here. Please pray for this boy's health and happiness, as well as for strength, peace and anything else you want to add for the whole family. This has been so hard for them, and it's hard to understand how one family can have so much thrown at them and somehow be able to deal with it all.

Thank you for your prayers.
#82 of 319 Old 02-09-2006, 04:19 AM

Please pray for my family (me, H, DS's , DD & parents & sibs, especially). Please pray for protection, saefty, peace, health. I can't be specific right now, but will update when I can. You will all be in my prayers too. Thanks!

#83 of 319 Old 02-09-2006, 08:20 AM

Please pray for my family. Currently, I am stuck in a job that increasingly keeps me away from my family (and doesn't really pay the bills), and my son has told me that he cries for me at night when he goes to bed when I am not there (my husband is a great father, but he is not me). I have been looking for a new job for months, and nothing. I am looking into temp work (more flexible), so hopefully something will come of that. Please pray that I get something soon that allows me to be at home more often.

Best wishes to all mamas...
#84 of 319 Old 03-30-2006, 11:55 AM

We have an odd family situation. I am Catholic and DH is a Lutheran minister. The children are all baptized in the Lutheran church. We really would like to send the children to Catholic school next year, but it would only be even remotely possible if we were given the Catholic student rate. Pray for us!

Flowers, fairies, gardens, and rainbows-- Seasons of Joy: 10 weeks of crafts, handwork, painting, coloring, circle time, fairy tales, and more!
Check out the blog for family fun, homeschooling, books, simple living, and 6 fabulous children, including twin toddlers

#85 of 319 Old 03-30-2006, 04:48 PM

It may seem dumb, but I have to fly with my dd tommorow. I am terrified. I have always hated flying, even though I do it a lot for work. But the thought of a plane crashing with my dd on it has me in tears and freaking out. Please wish us and our fellow passengers, safe traveling thoughts. Thank you

Melaya (29) - Mom to Z (9) and soon to be I (due Nov 2013) stork-boy.gif

Birth mom to M (7), O (5), & C (2). winner.jpgnovaxnoIRC.giftriadadopt.jpg

#86 of 319 Old 04-05-2006, 05:17 AM

This morning I learned that a friend and former co-worker died yesterday in a terrible freak accident. A construction scaffolding collapsed on his car. He was a young doctor and incredibly talented in many ways. Please pray for his wife and family.
#87 of 319 Old 04-06-2006, 03:40 PM

Requesting prayers fora very good friend of mine.

Her little girl was diagnosed with ALL leukemia on her 3rd birthday. They have very long road ahead of them, with at least 2 years of chemo treatments.
#88 of 319 Old 05-17-2006, 04:47 PM

Please pray for my dear friend. She gave birth to her second child (a girl) 3 weeks ago. Since then, my sweet friend has been in and out of the hospital with severe complications related to eclampsia and a medical disorder that she has. She is not getting better and infection is ravaging her body. Things appear bleak, and we need a miracle. Please pray that her health be restored and that she be able to return home to her husband, son, and new baby. She is a ray of light in the lives of so many (including mine). Please pray that we do not lose her.

Wife to my DH Mama to my two girls  hearts.gif'03 and love.gif '06 and my sweet babyboy.gif 3-'10 I am blessed.
#89 of 319 Old 06-14-2006, 05:15 PM

Please join me in prayers for Maria M. At school the other day she fell ill and has slipped into a coma. She may never come out of it. Please pray for her recovery and for her devoted family. May love and healing energy surround her and her family.
Thank you so much.
-Mary Beth
#90 of 319 Old 06-30-2006, 10:28 PM

My request is for freedom from fear...particularlyof my husband's mother's side of the family and from my own abusive mother. Complete and total freedom. And that I just live straight from my center consistently. That I attract and maintain supportive, elevating, trustworthy, higher level of consiousness, reliable, respectful friends that I am my complete self with always and that I communicate and am communicated with honestly, lovingly and responsibly. Blessings to all of us.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page