Prepping for the 2015 Treasure Map - Mothering Forums

6Likes

#1 of 46 Old 01-29-2015, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Prepping for the 2015 Treasure Map

The 2015 Treasure Map will be on April 18 in late degrees of Aries.

Right now some of you are looking at your Treasure Maps from last spring know that you have accomplished a lot. Some are saying that they accomplished some. And others are say, "WTF, I feel like I haven't accomplished anything."
To all I say, we still have three months left. So, you ain't done.
Even those of you who are really stuck, I assure you I had a map that cranked out manifestations about one week before the next treasure map launched. I kid you not.
So, let those map do their thing. They are percolating on the stove and let it be.

In the meantime, you now need to prep for this 2015 Map. And the way we do that between now and April 18 is we clean, we clear, we get rid of crap. We get rid of stuff in our cupboards, our drawers, under our beds. We clear out the closets.
We take stuff to goodwill. We give stuff to friends. We sell things at yard sales. We take things to the trash. WE do all of that for 3 months.
Why?
Because we clear out all the dead or unproductive energy in our lives. When we see a pile of crap in the corner we feel bogged down. It depresses us. THAT energy has got to go and the only way it is going is by taking the crap out of our lives.
And of course bad attitudes and opinions..."I'm not good enough" "I don't deserve" "I can't have..." "Everyone else gets good not me" "Why is my life so effed up?" All of that BS thinking???? DROP it now.
Or at least start to drop it for the next three months. If no one is telling it to you in person let me be the one to do it...It is is a turn off.
And unproductive.
And by the way, everyone on this forum is a parent and you sure the hell should not be role modleing that thinking for your children.
Get the message?

Anyway, clear out the clutter in your house and your brain.
I look forward to doing the new treasure map with you in April.
Until then, let the other one percolate and start your decluttering.

Tracy

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 46 Old 01-29-2015, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Our purge began last week!
#3 of 46 Old 01-29-2015, 03:05 PM

Yay! I'm so glad. I have had quite a bit manifest from this year's map; I plan for bigger and better for the 2015 map!

Purging...oh, gawd. I'm starting a book collection again So many books, so little time! Ye gods. But I did start filing the papers I was piling up on top of the file box, finally.

Will have to start looking around at what isn't useful, or loved, anymore.

Me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mama to R
(1/31/01)

#4 of 46 Old 01-31-2015, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
Yay! I'm so glad. I have had quite a bit manifest from this year's map; I plan for bigger and better for the 2015 map!

Purging...oh, gawd. I'm starting a book collection again So many books, so little time! Ye gods. But I did start filing the papers I was piling up on top of the file box, finally.

Will have to start looking around at what isn't useful, or loved, anymore.
Getting in to the pile is a perfect place to start!

hh2.gif

#5 of 46 Old 02-03-2015, 11:42 PM

I've decided to do a map again for the first time in years. I need to start getting rid of stuff. I have big plans, but not much energy unless I take double my prescription, so I hope at least making an attempt and getting rid of *some* stuff will be enough. I'm hoping to at least clear out the bathroom & kitchen cupboards. They still have stuff in boxes from when we moved in almost 6 years ago!

mom to all boys B: 08/01ribboncesarean.gif,  C: 07/05 uc.jpg, N: 03/09 uc.jpg, M: 01/12 uc.jpg and far too many lost onesintactlact.gifsaynovax.gif

#6 of 46 Old 02-08-2015, 09:45 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
So excited! We are currently purging everything in our house because we want to put the house on the market.

Is April 18th, the first day for Aries Moon, a good time to put the house for sale sign down???
#7 of 46 Old 02-14-2015, 10:23 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My mama came out to visit me at the beginning of the new year so I start purging lightly prior to that. I was on a kick until got sick. Now that I'm well again I can't seem to get back into the swing of things purging wise. BUT I have this one picture in my map, the one sole picture that didn't call to me but I put on it because I WANT it and it has been bugging me. This want is something that I figured would be down the road in a few years time, then that time line switched to 2016 and now, well I want it now. This spring. 2016 is the more realistic goal. I need to do a lot of work for this year to be a reality, but it's constantly at the back of my mind.

For now I'll get back to purging it just might be a lighter version because of this other goal/image.

Megan ~ mama to the Mountain Man (11 years old)
#8 of 46 Old 02-27-2015, 10:23 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
It's been a few years since I did a treasure map. I'm excited to do one this year...and sad that there are so few people still here. I remember when I couldn't keep up on these threads. orried:
#9 of 46 Old 03-01-2015, 06:59 PM

I'm still at it purging people, beliefs, attitudes and things.
philomom and sunnysandiegan like this.

hh2.gif

#10 of 46 Old 03-02-2015, 03:58 PM

Finally found the thread again! Yikes.

I don't feel like I am purging anything. I feel like I'm swimming upstream in a houseful of clutter.

Yet, every day, I am doing something.

To other people my house does not look that bad, but I think it does. I think part of the problem is I am afraid to, for instance, get more bookshelves, because what if we have to move? Is that silly? There are certain things (CDs, for example) that I have kept in boxes forever. Because I don't listen to them in the house, and I know exactly which box they are in.
One could argue that that is an organization tactic

Mostly what I am trying to do right now, is do stuff I hate and never do, such as sweep out the corners of the rooms. Sweep the rooms at all. I hate floors. Utterly loathe them. So, easy as it is to do them, I live in compost up to my hips.
Well, no, not really, but to me it feels that way.
So does it count that I am kind of doing spring cleaning? It feels cleaner. To me.

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#11 of 46 Old 03-02-2015, 10:06 PM

You're cleansing out the stale energy hiding in the corners with the dust bunnies!

I've got some mega movement happening right now. So that I made happen and other suff that's been very naturally progressing but just seems to really become noticeable now.

It's all pretty exciting and exhausting.
Maiasaura likes this.

#12 of 46 Old 03-03-2015, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neva View Post
You're cleansing out the stale energy hiding in the corners with the dust bunnies!
See, that's what I needed to hear!

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#13 of 46 Old 03-05-2015, 09:51 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmomma View Post
I'm still at it purging people, beliefs, attitudes and things.

I had to purge a person this fall.It was so tough but I could not deal with her lame negativity all the time. Other friends never quite seem to understand but it really is so much better to let these energy vampires go.
Maiasaura likes this.
#14 of 46 Old 03-08-2015, 07:52 PM

Subbing!!! I have been purging and organizing like a banshee!! I also have been amazed by my map for the third year. Love it!!!!!
sunnysandiegan likes this.
#15 of 46 Old 03-12-2015, 02:43 PM

Hi, vydalea!

I can't seem to stay logged in, here. I know when I was posting LOTS, I only had to click and here I was. Now it wants me to log in every time. GRR!

I've been sick, ew, and I have no energy. I did start to do the floors. Then I got a new client, so now I am working every dang weekday, and while I still only have 19 hours a week, it feels like 49 since I haven't really been used to working at all, anymore. So in addition to being sick, I am so tired.
Today I worked 9-12, and I think I am relapsing my cold, because I came home and did absolutely nothing. I think I slept for awhile. Which is something, because I never, ever sleep in the day, unless I didn't get any sleep the night before (which is rare), or I'm sick.
Ugh.
I shall look at it as my body is purging toxins. Yeah, that's it

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#16 of 46 Old 03-12-2015, 02:45 PM

That said, I am SO GLAD treasure map time is on the weekend. What time does it start, on that Saturday?

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#17 of 46 Old 03-14-2015, 07:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade's Mom View Post
It's been a few years since I did a treasure map. I'm excited to do one this year...and sad that there are so few people still here. I remember when I couldn't keep up on these threads. orried:
There are a bunch of treasure mappers on FB. They are old MDCers.

#18 of 46 Old 03-14-2015, 07:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiasaura View Post
That said, I am SO GLAD treasure map time is on the weekend. What time does it start, on that Saturday?

April 18 2:56pm EDT. 28 Aries.

Just to remind everyone, I will put up a spearate Treasure Map 2015 Thread when it starts. Between now and then we are clearning out our homes and our psyches.

As an added note this week has been intense. The astrology of the week is tough. We are feeling pushed..for sure... hang in there.

#19 of 46 Old 03-14-2015, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Just to remind everyone, I will put up a spearate Treasure Map 2015 Thread when it starts.
And...you'll post a link, or reminder, here, for those of us that are addlebrained? Pretty please?

Me
Mama to R
(1/31/01)
#20 of 46 Old 03-16-2015, 07:31 PM

This week has been intense. Lots of strong map movement to go along with it, and reminders of things that I already have that are on my map.

#21 of 46 Old 03-19-2015, 11:05 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Here! <3
#22 of 46 Old 03-19-2015, 11:07 AM

Do you have a link to the FB link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade's Mom View Post
There are a bunch of treasure mappers on FB. They are old MDCers.
#23 of 46 Old 03-25-2015, 08:47 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Purging started for me a few weeks ago and has really been gaining momentum. Starting a juice cleanse as well and a workout program for 21 days. I better start it soon!
#24 of 46 Old 03-25-2015, 12:00 PM

#25 of 46 Old 03-25-2015, 12:52 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
OHOHOH! I've been awaiting this thread! YAYYYYY!

mayamade soap + apothecary for family + home Now with Pleasant Perineum Sitz Bath
#26 of 46 Old 03-27-2015, 06:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Still cleaning and de-cluttering here. I'm making great progress.
sunnysandiegan likes this.
#27 of 46 Old 04-05-2015, 02:09 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I haven't been clearing out much on the house but I have been trying to organize and sell all my daughter's clothes and baby stuff to sell at the Just Between Friends sale. My daughter is 8 so there is quit a bit and it's not just taking up space but also suckling up energy. The timing for all this is perfect since I also need to get my house cleaned and organized before family comes in town for my stepson's college graduation.
#28 of 46 Old 04-06-2015, 03:59 PM

What time does it end? Out of state houseguests arriving Saturday, trying to somehow squeeze this in still.
#29 of 46 Old 04-14-2015, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaheart View Post
What time does it end? Out of state houseguests arriving Saturday, trying to somehow squeeze this in still.
Everything begins when the moon becomes new, at 2:57 PM on Saturday. Before then (these precious last few days) purge- clear- release. After that we begin to map. Connect- reflect- manifest.

Wife~mama to five (DD22,DS20,DS8,DS6,DD3) And citizen of Earth
#30 of 46 Old 04-14-2015, 10:25 AM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tracy? I haven't ever burned my map before. I am considering doing so this year, I would very much like to mark the waning of Uranus square Pluto's long journey, which started on my birthday in 2012
Should I eliminate my little scraps of 2013's map as well?

Wife~mama to five (DD22,DS20,DS8,DS6,DD3) And citizen of Earth

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page